Notices

Old 2017-01-08, 22:09   Link #21341

Grats Jackson and Sheba.

Get well soon Ryoshi!.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-08, 22:22   Link #21342
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Weird thing happened when I was doing Benkei's Strengthening Quest. I was going with B-NP-A Brave Chain with Musashi. The B was sure to kill the enemy since it only had about 7k HP(Assassin) then the NP would switch to another target to kill it as normal. But the NP hit the same target instead even when it had 0 HP already from her Buster. I didn't have her 1st skill activated. I heard this was a weird damage bug but this was my first time encountering it. Maybe has something to do with Musashi's fast Buster animation.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-08, 22:56   Link #21343
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
What's your average, 40 rolls per five-star?

Sometimes I have the impression that the amount of rare servants is limited. One getting one means that another one won't get one.
Yeah its true, if anything watching Wixoss these 2 weeks has taught me.

It's that you have to destroy other people's dreams in order to achieve your own.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-09, 00:18   Link #21344
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Weird thing happened when I was doing Benkei's Strengthening Quest. I was going with B-NP-A Brave Chain with Musashi. The B was sure to kill the enemy since it only had about 7k HP(Assassin) then the NP would switch to another target to kill it as normal. But the NP hit the same target instead even when it had 0 HP already from her Buster. I didn't have her 1st skill activated. I heard this was a weird damage bug but this was my first time encountering it. Maybe has something to do with Musashi's fast Buster animation.
Pretty sure I've had that happen to me before. Luckily it's quite rare, maybe it's only happened twice in the entire time I've been playing?
Old 2017-01-09, 01:53   Link #21345
MartianMage

Quote:
You sure you killed the first target with the buster? You had your buster up? Because with no buffs there's a chance that Musashi's buster will fail to kill a 7k hp assassin.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-09, 02:12   Link #21346
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Musashi 2nd skill lvl 6 plus Ishtar's 1st skill lvl 10 as buffs. And I have First Sunrise as CE.
Old 2017-01-09, 03:37   Link #21347
Kakurin
大佐

They are adopting changes rather fast in the Chinese version of FGO. Just noticed that Gilgamesh's got his new animation. Support system also introduced. Meanwhile, playing the Santa Alter event for a third time.

Oh, and for some reason they gave out 43 quartz in one go. Don't know, perhaps maintenance problems? Would like to get a similar amount on JP... Need more ammunition for one last try at Musashi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
It's that you have to destroy other people's dreams in order to achieve your own.
Bingo.

Quote:
Huh, are single target NPs switching targets? I was always under the impression that if you start a brave chain with a regular attack instead of an NP all subsequent attacks, even the NP, will target the same enemy.
Old 2017-01-09, 03:49   Link #21348
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

If the target dies to the attack, the NP will target the next unit. I've been doing this every time with Jeanne Alter and for any other single target NP users. It's a way for single target NP users to kill multiple units at once with their Brave Chains.
Old 2017-01-09, 03:58   Link #21349
Ryoshi

Quote:
If the target dies to the attack, the NP will target the next unit. I've been doing this every time with Jeanne Alter and for any other single target NP users. It's a way for single target NP users to kill multiple units at once with their Brave Chains.
Could it have been a 1hp guts?
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-09, 04:23   Link #21350
MartianMage

Naw he's prolly hitting xp hand mobs. Never happened to me before but yeah with those buffs and CE the buster would kill that 7k hp mob and NP the next.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2017-01-09, 05:06   Link #21351
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Naw he's prolly hitting xp hand mobs. Never happened to me before but yeah with those buffs and CE the buster would kill that 7k hp mob and NP the next.
When I xp hands farm, I try bringing scoped AoE zerkers either with someone who can raise NP for the remaining NP gauge or Mage Assoc uniform for NP filling.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-09, 05:16   Link #21352
MartianMage

kscope... hahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Old 2017-01-09, 05:31   Link #21353
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

I use your Oppaimitsu. Getting those 5% when I cast Merlin's first skill is easy. I usually do it like, kill first hands the normal way then unleash the Zerkers' NP for the next one. I know it's not optimal since there is people who will do it in 3 turns with Waver and Chaldea Combat Uniform servant switch command. But I am maxed in that Mystic Code, and my Waver have bond Max.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-09, 05:40   Link #21354
MartianMage

hahaha well the thing is... after 500 days or so... I still don't have a single kscope... I'm on my way to my 2nd LB Sakura but I still have no kscope...
Old 2017-01-09, 05:41   Link #21355
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Quote:

Even I have K-Scope Use Sakura, and agree so much buff will kill a 7K neutral hand
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-09, 11:22   Link #21356
Klard
The cilvilain

I have never really roll gold lancer in this account since thr first day playing, not even Liz
On the contrary i have many saber and now in need of saber skill gems
Spoiler for f:
Old 2017-01-09, 11:38   Link #21357
MartianMage

Well you have the great Jaguar-man. She'll do just fine by herself!
Old 2017-01-09, 11:43   Link #21358
Klard
The cilvilain

I'm mostly use Dodge but I will up Taiga after Euryale
Old 2017-01-09, 11:53   Link #21359
Ryoshi

Grail Cu to 90 or above then. If he's been your main Lancer all these months, then he definitely deserves it.
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-09, 17:39   Link #21360
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Grail Cu to 90 or above then. If he's been your main Lancer all these months, then he definitely deserves it.
Kinda' like how I went with my Rider Medusa, sure she's not the best but she's been with me since the beginning & was actually the 1st Servant I fully ascended. I also tend to use her over others just 'cuz so I might as well Grail her to lv90 (plus the future animation updates would be a treat).

Kinda' bummed how though I try every time, Scathach never returns my affection (quartz).

Sabers seem to like me well enough though (2 of my other exclusives are Void Shiki & Bride).

Mordred forever eludes me too but...*shrug*

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon