AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-28, 14:35   Link #2141
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
Spoiler for Demon Lord:
Spoiler for Demon Lord:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I thought it was Azi Dahaka. The idea that there is something besides him and Shiroyasha on that level would kind of make Ouroboros pointless, wouldn't it?
Azi Dahaka was sealed 200 years ago by the Alliance comanded by Canaria. The one who destroyed the [No Name] has yet to appear.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 15:59   Link #2142
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Spoiler for Demon Lord:

Azi Dahaka was sealed 200 years ago by the Alliance comanded by Canaria. The one who destroyed the [No Name] has yet to appear.
Serves the smug bastard right.

Highness, I mean. Not GARhaka
Old 2014-08-29, 16:08   Link #2143
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladedknight View Post
Faceless is presumed to be a human, but in Little Garden, the term "human" gets tossed around quite a bit. Willa said Asuka was at Faceless' level by vol 6.
That sounds really odd. In 2 volumes Facless is on Asukas level ?. I know Asuka is improving bit by bit but getting to that level would be a giant leap. Kuro Usagi gave Faceless the evaluation she'd be a near rival to Izzy. Someone with the potential to maybe beat him. For what it shown during the Titan battles, Faceless was killing many Titans in quick succession while even under Asukas very nose and during a fog. It seemed to show she had great speed and exceptional precision. Only ones who were keeping up with similar progress was Percher with her death winds, and Izzy who was chucking Titans around like rag dolls.

I know at this stage Asuka has the weakness of defending herself, Percher made this very evident and its why Izzy didnt want to take her to the vampire castle. I understand this from reading volume 4. I am only just into volume 5 and they are about to begin hyppo riding. So six isnt far off yet. Can she really rival Faceless ? Favourit servant of Halloween Queen (who btw sounds like shes really powerful)

If theres really something happening between Asuka and Faceless. Then I'd support some yuri! <3 . Asukas already playing the tsundere role nicely O_o.

On another note... I think it be pretty cool and interesting if Faceless is wearing teh mask to hide facial scaring or something. Maybe some accident from the past.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-29, 21:00   Link #2144
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
That sounds really odd. In 2 volumes Facless is on Asukas level ?. I know Asuka is improving bit by bit but getting to that level would be a giant leap. Kuro Usagi gave Faceless the evaluation she'd be a near rival to Izzy. Someone with the potential to maybe beat him. For what it shown during the Titan battles, Faceless was killing many Titans in quick succession while even under Asukas very nose and during a fog. It seemed to show she had great speed and exceptional precision. Only ones who were keeping up with similar progress was Percher with her death winds, and Izzy who was chucking Titans around like rag dolls.

I know at this stage Asuka has the weakness of defending herself, Percher made this very evident and its why Izzy didnt want to take her to the vampire castle. I understand this from reading volume 4. I am only just into volume 5 and they are about to begin hyppo riding. So six isnt far off yet. Can she really rival Faceless ? Favourit servant of Halloween Queen (who btw sounds like shes really powerful)

If theres really something happening between Asuka and Faceless. Then I'd support some yuri! <3 . Asukas already playing the tsundere role nicely O_o.

On another note... I think it be pretty cool and interesting if Faceless is wearing teh mask to hide facial scaring or something. Maybe some accident from the past.
From what I remember, Asuka's power/Gift rival that of Faceless, not skills. Faceless got too many of the latter for Asuka to catch up, but Asuka's Gift is considered one of the three cheat Gifts for a reason. Check out the part where HIghness analyzes the 3-way battle between Asuka, Yo and Willa for a hint of why.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-30, 00:53   Link #2145
versionf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I know at this stage Asuka has the weakness of defending herself, Percher made this very evident and its why Izzy didnt want to take her to the vampire castle. I understand this from reading volume 4. I am only just into volume 5 and they are about to begin hyppo riding. So six isnt far off yet. Can she really rival Faceless ? Favourit servant of Halloween Queen (who btw sounds like shes really powerful
She got Amalthea, and her gift is hax depending on the people / things / gods around she could use.
versionf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-31, 13:58   Link #2146
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Guys I would like to know how strong izayoi is and by strong I don't mean destructive force, more like how much can he lift cause in volume 4 he tossed a Titan quite far and we have seen how far his punches can toss human sized opponents but this is a Titan so I don't know if a punch was enough to do that.

To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.

Alyxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-31, 14:50   Link #2147
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyxis View Post
Guys I would like to know how strong izayoi is and by strong I don't mean destructive force, more like how much can he lift cause in volume 4 he tossed a Titan quite far and we have seen how far his punches can toss human sized opponents but this is a Titan so I don't know if a punch was enough to do that.
you're asking a question that frankly we dont have an answer for ha its one of the questions everyone wants to know
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-31, 16:19   Link #2148
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
you're asking a question that frankly we dont have an answer for ha its one of the questions everyone wants to know
just tossing a stone in the dark to see what I get.

To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.

Old 2014-08-31, 16:35   Link #2149
ImperialFlameGod8190

^Dont disagree with you there the thing i'm amused with is how there's a lot of information about this and its a solid plot but there's not a lot of information thats relatively clear. What we do know is Izayoi is one of the better MC's out there.
Old 2014-08-31, 16:51   Link #2150
zerozeronine

Quote:
Maybe near new 52 Superman level from the feats that he had shown.
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-31, 17:18   Link #2151
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Quote:
Maybe near new 52 Superman level from the feats that he had shown.
Hmm... hard to imagine what that is like, is it as strong as the chimera ant king meruem from hunter x hunter
?

Last edited by Alyxis; 2014-08-31 at 17:32.
Old 2014-08-31, 17:20   Link #2152
zerozeronine

Quote:
Hmm... hard to imagine what that is like, is it as strong as the chimera ant king meruem?
Not familiar with the chiemera ant,maybe super Saiyan 2 Goku?
Old 2014-08-31, 17:50   Link #2153
prokit

After a boring sleepless-night and watching a bunch of anime reviews and related stuffs

I realized the amount of attention for Mondaiji is really low. Even though its OP and ED getting higher view on youtube compare to the review ones

Seriously, what are the factors that make the anime getting such a low amount of attention.

For example: NGNL gives me the exact same hype-feeling just like when i was watching Mondaiji

Even the plot is 50% the same or even higher. Same type of protagonists (OP | Brainy | airhead main-support character...). The way of getting stuff done between factions is the same - through games

The plot of the series is pretty solid and the author is doing a pretty good job developing it.

And what did i got ? A freaking large amount of difference in the popularity.

This is the utter most stupid thing that has baffled me since last night and i still dont know where is the differences
prokit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-31, 17:52   Link #2154
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by prokit View Post
After a boring sleepless-night and watching a bunch of anime reviews and related stuffs

I realized the amount of attention for Mondaiji is really low. Even though its OP and ED getting higher view on youtube compare to the review ones

Seriously, what are the factors that make the anime getting such a low amount of attention.

For example: NGNL gives me the exact same hype-feeling just like when i was watching Mondaiji

Even the plot is 50% the same or even higher. Same type of protagonists (OP | Brainy | airhead main-support character). The way of getting stuff done between factions is the same - through games

And what did i got ? A freaking large amount of difference in the popularity
NGNL has lots of fanservice/ecchi scenes and can be considered a harem,which is popular ,while Mondaiji kinda takes itself to seriously at times.
Old 2014-08-31, 18:10   Link #2155
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Quote:
NGNL has lots of fanservice/ecchi scenes and can be considered a harem,which is popular ,while Mondaiji kinda takes itself to seriously at times.
Took the words right outta my mouth... Although mondaiji tachi did have fan service (kurousagi) but not as much as NGNL

Old 2014-08-31, 18:17   Link #2156
ImperialFlameGod8190

sad to say anime watchers don want badass's they want boobs.

Gotta be honest from the preview of NGNL alone i said nope stupid idea that basically gives away most of the story without really having to read it. Mondaiji is serious but unlike most series it has depth anime viewers nowadays dont want depth they just want to watch and enjoy
Old 2014-08-31, 18:47   Link #2157
Echizen777

Quote:
Hmm... hard to imagine what that is like, is it as strong as the chimera ant king meruem from hunter x hunter
?
Meruem? Izayoi could beat him with a flick of his finger. Maybe comparable to Hulk? He said he could destroy half of the world as a kid.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-31, 18:59   Link #2158
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
sad to say anime watchers don want badass's they want boobs.

Gotta be honest from the preview of NGNL alone i said nope stupid idea that basically gives away most of the story without really having to read it. Mondaiji is serious but unlike most series it has depth anime viewers nowadays dont want depth they just want to watch and enjoy
Well NGNL is more of a Fun/Adventure atmosphere with occasional serious battles but in the end no matter what is on the line in those battles it all solved by 'game' hence it makes up for its lack of action with comic relief. Besides the games are fun to watch and are creative, @ least they put effort into it unlike dog days ( ̄へ ̄)

Old 2014-08-31, 19:09   Link #2159
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Well NGNL is more of a Fun/Adventure atmosphere with occasional serious battles but in the end no matter what is on the line in those battles it all solved by 'game' hence it makes up for its lack of action with comic relief. Besides the games are fun to watch and are creative, @ least they put effort into it unlike dog days ( ̄へ ̄)
ur really bringing up dog days i watched that and i gotta admit i regret every second its one of those anime's that if u have some fetishes you'll be fine but u can ignore the story for the most part because its too simple

NGNL has to be creative because u know what to expect a lot of different games but sadly once u get outside the games there isnt much to it.
Old 2014-08-31, 22:07   Link #2160
Haru00

I liked Mondaiji a lot more than NGNL, Izayoi is way more badass than Sora and Shiro (but thats just me) almost everyone likes NGNL more than Mondaiji.
Haru00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko