AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-01-15, 20:32   Link #21601
haseo0408

I´m not sure what to think, is this good news? More time to work on the anime is usually good news but I don´t know what to think.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-15, 21:21   Link #21602
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
I´m not sure what to think, is this good news? More time to work on the anime is usually good news but I don´t know what to think.
Based on what we had seen from the anime so far, I think we can consider this as a good new
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-15, 21:46   Link #21603
Go0gleplex
The Old Guy

Maybe the author has been covertly hanging around fan sites listening to the grumbles as well as his own misgivings?

Still, have to agree that based on the sneak peeks more could definitely be done to improve things. Glad someone was listening and/or watching out for it.

"No society can thrive when it puts more money, effort, and emotion into its vices rather than its virtues."

Harem of choice? Uzume, Rory Mercury, Raphtalia, and Yasaka.
Go0gleplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-16, 01:19   Link #21604
bakapervert
A pervert

^ I think the author mentioned how he was writhing around on the floor when he received the anime scenario, the design, whatever from the staff. So it's a good thing the anime get postponed. Arifureta almost got a trash anime, dodged a bullet there.
Old 2018-01-16, 01:20   Link #21605
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Based on what we had seen from the anime so far, I think we can consider this as a good new
Weel, I´ll be positive about it, let´s hope that in next january we get to see a worthy adaptation of this epic story.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-16, 03:13   Link #21606
dragon1412

Quote:
i also wonder why the harem-school life genre/lone male in a female school genre anime had been around much longer compare to isekai genre(with only rise up in the recent years) yet i they recieved much less critism compare to isekai genre animes?
because it's a big theme, Harem, school life is a type of theme that's work no matter the world, since it's part of Society, Isekai however, will definitely bound it's theme to the world building and setting no matter the case, and most of the time, world building in Isekai is actually pretty bad since they all use the same template and DnD base, and again, most author couldn't bother to actually building a solid world.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-16, 23:51   Link #21607
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^ I think the author mentioned how he was writhing around on the floor when he received the anime scenario, the design, whatever from the staff. So it's a good thing the anime get postponed. Arifureta almost got a trash anime, dodged a bullet there.
I could be wrong but I think that's in reference to how chunni everything is.
Old 2018-01-17, 00:54   Link #21608
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
i think baka-sama is right, because the chuuni aspect of this story isnt that strong
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2018-01-17, 01:50   Link #21609
XFire
150% done

Quote:
i think baka-sama is right, because the chuuni aspect of this story isnt that strong
What?

Chunni is literally how the author describes the entire series. Like, he created it as a chuuni story.
Old 2018-01-17, 01:56   Link #21610
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
What?

Chunni is literally how the author describes the entire series. Like, he created it as a chuuni story.
But the chuuni aspect of this story is more like a comedy gag and than an actual part of the plot
Old 2018-01-17, 06:32   Link #21611
borisdrakoni

Quote:
The author's exact words are roughly:
Spoiler:
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-17, 09:15   Link #21612
dragon1412

restart ???? so this implied that the something in the production went wrong, seriously wrong
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-17, 11:24   Link #21613
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Good~ Move~ Chuuni Suki-chan~~!!! if your going to make an anime make it right and the best instead of hurrying the process that will make the anime suck~
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-17, 11:41   Link #21614
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
restart ???? so this implied that the something in the production went wrong, seriously wrong
Fire purifies & cleanses all.
Old 2018-01-17, 12:03   Link #21615
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
We’ll probably never know the full extent, but it was obviously enough to trigger the current chain of events. It will be interesting to see if there are any shake ups in the main staff going forward.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-17, 17:02   Link #21616
XFire
150% done

Quote:
But the chuuni aspect of this story is more like a comedy gag and than an actual part of the plot
Artificial arm, eyepatch, guns galore, constantly invents weapons, suddenly gains white hair, goes from nice guy to hardened badass after being betrayed

Chuuuuuuuuni
Old 2018-01-17, 19:37   Link #21617
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Artificial arm, eyepatch, guns galore, constantly invents weapons, suddenly gains white hair, goes from nice guy to hardened badass after being betrayed

Chuuuuuuuuni
Yes, and both the main cast and narrator had blatantly admitted that and turned it into a comedy gag, and Hajime's appearance aside I don't think his inventions was anything chuuni, many other isekai protagonists did the same
Old 2018-01-17, 20:53   Link #21618
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Yes, and both the main cast and narrator had blatantly admitted that and turned it into a comedy gag, and Hajime's appearance aside I don't think his inventions was anything chuuni, many other isekai protagonists did the same
Isekai is chuuni, though. Like, the whole genre.
Old 2018-01-17, 21:56   Link #21619
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Isekai is chuuni, though. Like, the whole genre.
Eh, no. Some of them does filled with chuuni but there are many which didn't
And back to the point, Arifureta does have some chuuni in it, but they are nothing more than comedy gags and certainly didn't reach to the point that author had to rolling around
Old 2018-01-18, 02:02   Link #21620
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Eh, no. Some of them does filled with chuuni but there are many which didn't
And back to the point, Arifureta does have some chuuni in it, but they are nothing more than comedy gags and certainly didn't reach to the point that author had to rolling around
Going to another world is a chuuni thing. Same with reincarnation. And the whole "receiving powers upon arrival". And being summoned as a hero. And being super weak only to reverse that after a betrayal. And suddenly gaining white hair. And pulling a personality 180 after said reversal. And guns in a fantasy setting. And rebelling against gods.

And the entire story.

The author literally calls it his chuuni work.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel