AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-05-30, 15:07   Link #2161
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

oh you are on those bounty quests.
They are meant for NG++. Their reward is terrible and the end result are just traps (yard furniture) that produces some of the most common materials. Not to mention you need to kill like 50 of those monsters first before you get the trap.

Those bounty monsters usually have a mechanic which denies lower level parties (by low level I mean like lv50s, as they are meant for lv90s). Prevail for example.

//

I do not like my characters dying. Playing safe + reloading.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 15:53   Link #2162
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

... oh those. I never died. Maybe I'm lucky or my characters had inflated stats? Well trying to farm for stupid artifacts might've equated to my characters being broken. HEY MAN some furniture you can sell for like 80k!
Old 2013-05-30, 16:02   Link #2163
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Hannah is such a horrible accountant that in NG+ she pretty much gives you infinite income - maybe that's why her church is tight on cash all the time.

Farming the accessories can also be save scummed. I aint clearing the place 20 times just to get the accessory.

After your main party gets to lv90 the game becomes too easy that it bores me out. I like things with a challenge.
Old 2013-05-30, 19:41   Link #2164
Drkz

Or you just stay near a portal and wait for the monsters to spawn cause save scumming is a pain in the ass. I never ran into money problem expect early in the game.

Go place Sengoku Rance at 5 stars with lolicatgirl's mod. There's your "challenge." Can you survive the multiple Takeda Blitz?
Old 2013-05-30, 20:03   Link #2165
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

nvr tried the mod... not that big of a fan of Rance as the story is just too plain and he is too douchebaggy for my taste =/

There are some mobs that do not spawn, the dragon at the desert map and also some of the angels in the angel map. Else I may either camp/save scum.
Old 2013-05-30, 21:09   Link #2166
Drkz

Cause if you can beat three stars your god. If you can beat five.... I don't want to think about it. I got it the first try. But their are ways to save scum when it comes to bosses. I tried it. Doesn't always work, but i had 50% sucess rate.
Old 2013-05-31, 02:19   Link #2167
ddp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
^ You might want check the wiki, they might have an article on the effect list. They aren't very significant though.
Couldn't find any information about those cards .
ddp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 02:41   Link #2168
shiranui51

effects of cards I remember : get an item, heal, negative status, damage to hp/sp/fs

I'm on my 2nd game in hard mode chapter 8 atm, the difficulty of the NG+ dungeons is insane ! I have the Eushully angels, Ellyasvel, Laguna, Stone Golem, Wil, Emilita, Serawi and Yuela at lv70+ but I can't push the wave of monster at Sin Gate and the Phinilly clones rapidly wipe out my party, and I need to do Sin Gate for the gothic armors and Ful Tear argh
Static kankuri never giving me any emerald for Hanna quest but I need 1M for getting the Tian emerald item :/
shiranui51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 10:07   Link #2169
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I used rags and eukelia to farm the goblins with their death procs, while the rest of the crew camp at base until they get to a decent level (I think 70 is too high). I leave behind a few guys at base and conquer one portal at a time.

Worst case you can always use portal stones to make the map much much easier.
Old 2013-05-31, 13:49   Link #2170
Folenfant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
I used rags and eukelia to farm the goblins with their death procs, while the rest of the crew camp at base until they get to a decent level (I think 70 is too high). I leave behind a few guys at base and conquer one portal at a time.

Worst case you can always use portal stones to make the map much much easier.
Yeah just use portal stones to seal them from a distance.
Folenfant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 14:10   Link #2171
shiranui51

I finally finished Sin Gate with some portal stones, do I need Misanshel to clear the quest regroup and reinforce ? I didn't do the angel quests on my second playtrough so the Misanshel in my party is only a clone -_- If it's impossible for me to complete the Yuidora Mine I'll stop playing, it's frustrating

edit : I saw that this can be only completed in third game, does that mean that I can't unlock the others Yuidora Mine dungeon until third game ? I want Ful Tear for +2 drop :/

Last edited by shiranui51; 2013-05-31 at 14:45.
Old 2013-05-31, 15:58   Link #2172
Drkz

You need every party member you get normally to clear Yuidora mine. And they need to be at a significant level or you'll get owned by the mobs.
Old 2013-05-31, 17:53   Link #2173
shiranui51

Clones doesn't count ?
Old 2013-05-31, 19:20   Link #2174
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Clones don't count.
Old 2013-05-31, 22:17   Link #2175
Drkz

I thought you lose the clones if you don't do their mission. Or they just don't pop up in the end sequence.
Old 2013-06-01, 05:30   Link #2176
ChihiroAoi
Yamada

anyone...how to use "interdimensional skill" of ragsmuena ?? It is already equipped but I don't know how to use it even I click ragsmuena itself(it only stand by)
Old 2013-06-01, 12:44   Link #2177
Drkz

It basically means she can fly now. Thats about it. Interdimensional combines flight with teleportation so she can reach places you normally can't reach. Its like how you first fought her and she was teleporting around? Now she can also do that in the sky.
Old 2013-06-01, 22:29   Link #2178
ChihiroAoi
Yamada

Thanks x) ..I thought that she can teleport far away like kohakuren skill
Old 2013-06-01, 22:45   Link #2179
Drkz

Theres a item you can make that does the exact thing.
Old 2013-06-05, 08:03   Link #2180
ChihiroAoi
Yamada

can someone please explain to me what is the purpose of the following?

Room(knowledge)
Yard(Sense)
Workshop(Skill,tools)

honestly I'm currently in chapter 9 and still I don't know what effect or purpose of knowledge,sense,skill,tools.. in my game ? (I'm just curious because I want to know deeply the game that I've played

Tags
eushully