AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-04-08, 15:01   Link #201
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

In non coffin mystery news, I believe Madara will attack this new meeting the Raikage just scheduled. Kisame now knows in advance where it will be held. The Kages probably can't attend. This seems more like a strategists meeting to plan the war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I hope Shino makes an appearance in the upcoming war. So far the Aburame have been the only clan to actually inflict any damage on Madara.
Been there. Done that james. Kishi has already shown Shino and his bugs against Madara. Shino got owned. It was like a fly buzzing around an elephant's head.
Spoiler for chapter 395:

Torune Aburame is on a different level than Shino. His nano bugs make him much more deadly. And even then, the bugs were only a minor inconvenience for Madara. Plenty of the other clans elite could bother Madara. But none have the ability to really hurt him. I really don't think Shino is any stronger than Kiba. All are 3rd Tier rookies.
Old 2010-04-08, 15:16   Link #202
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
Who the fuck did Kabuto summon? It's definitely not any of the hokages because I'd be pretty sure that tobi knows of oro's ability to summon the first, second, and the fourth. So who the hell would scare madara so much? Maybe his brother? that's probably my best guess.
His brother was my first guess as well, but he got really worked up and then Kabuto said he wouldn't tell anyone, which means it has to do more with Madara himself than his relationship with his brother.
Old 2010-04-08, 15:24   Link #203
kirisute_gomen
Senior Swordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Kishi has already shown Shino and his bugs against Madara. Shino got owned. It was like a fly buzzing around an elephant's head.
So what? That other guy... Fu or Torune... one of those who followed Danzou managed to get Madara. It's all about the timing. Shino's technique could be efficient, but he has to learn how to coordinate his attacks with others. It's just foolish to think that he can do the job on his own. He's a tertiary character, he won't ever be able to do something on his own...
Old 2010-04-08, 15:50   Link #204
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
His brother was my first guess as well, but he got really worked up and then Kabuto said he wouldn't tell anyone, which means it has to do more with Madara himself than his relationship with his brother.
yea it really is crap shoot at this point, because summoning the hokage's is just trivial at this point since oro has done it, the intrigue around this character is driving me mad though. Maybe yondaime, since oro didn't summon him, and yondaime did foil madara's plans prior to the series' beginning.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 16:02   Link #205
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

After reading the chapter im thinking more and more that the body is madaras original body and he is some sort of ghost or something as for the obito is madara theories there are so many reasons why he couldnt including the fact that the exposed eye of madara was on the side obito's was crushed
Old 2010-04-08, 16:04   Link #206
KK1412
JOEY! WHERE'S MY COFFEE!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
its the real body of aizen as the aizen we know in bleach is a fake.

omg dude....that is much better than my idea, lol ill go with this one instead of the 5th I wrote

ill go with this one
KK1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 16:19   Link #207
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

something that i got from the chapter

the key to control the kyuubi is to make him yo bitch (or bff in hachibi's case )
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 16:21   Link #208
iBeast

Once they reveal who is in that coffin this forum will blow up like the time when they finally revealed Pain and Madara at the same time. Forum had 700+ replies lol
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 16:30   Link #209
yakumo-chan

I think Kishimoto is finally revealing who Tobi really is.....
I think its time to take the Mask off once and for all...

because how many years has it been he's wearing the mask? 2 yrs??

I am expecting for about 5 or 6 chapters more before he reveal his face......
Old 2010-04-08, 17:05   Link #210
Kafriel
Senior Guest

What's behind Tobi's mask = What's under Kakashi's mask = something we'll only ever see in omake, if we're lucky
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 17:50   Link #211
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
What's behind Tobi's mask = What's under Kakashi's mask = something we'll only ever see in omake, if we're lucky
They'll definitely reveal Madara's (current) face eventually.

In 5 or 6 chapters though? We'll be doing good if Naruto meets up with Killer Bee in that amount of time

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 17:55   Link #212
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
It'd be great to see Naruto actually unleash the full chakra of the kyuubi.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 18:06   Link #213
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
They'll definitely reveal Madara's (current) face eventually.

In 5 or 6 chapters though? We'll be doing good if Naruto meets up with Killer Bee in that amount of time
Can you imagine Naruto training under Killer bee?

First he had to deal with Jiraiya and his pervert-ness, now he's gonna have to deal with Killer Bee and his awesome rapping.
Old 2010-04-08, 18:23   Link #214
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
First he had to deal with Jiraiya and his pervert-ness, now he's gonna have to deal with Killer Bee and his awesome rapping.
I'm looking forward to them meeting. Naruto sometimes has weird tastes, I still get the feeling that he may actually like Killer Bee's rhymes, like the way he was one of the few people to think Gai's jumpsuit was cool

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 19:09   Link #215
DarthDestroiar

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
What if he resurrected Rikudou Sennin? Dun dun dun!
I have my money on this...
DarthDestroiar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 19:09   Link #216
Nite-Wing

Kabuto became more important than Madara this chapter because hes basically blackmailing the main villain. You cant get more important than that.
Madara seemed like he really cared about his brother too so I think hes the person in the coffin of doom. Its just that Madara put his clan over his brother when he took his eyes.

This also makes a nice parallel to sasuke who put his clan over his brother by wanting to get justice from Konoha.
Nite-Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 19:20   Link #217
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Yesterday I thought I was sure it was the real Madara, now after reading a few pages on this thread, I don't know. I think there is a...

- 10% chance that it's either Yon- or Sandaime, who could possibly seal away the Jyuubi, Madara's goal
- 20% chance that it's the real Madara, for obvious reasons
- 50% chance that it's someone we haven't heard of yet
- 20% chance that it's someone different
Old 2010-04-08, 19:48   Link #218
Lostdreams

If Rikudou Sennin was ressurected, it would be 1337. Madara would be like oh shit, that's my great great however many great grandfathers.
Lostdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 19:49   Link #219
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Yesterday I thought I was sure it was the real Madara, now after reading a few pages on this thread, I don't know. I think there is a...

- 10% chance that it's either Yon- or Sandaime, who could possibly seal away the Jyuubi, Madara's goal
- 20% chance that it's the real Madara, for obvious reasons
- 50% chance that it's someone we haven't heard of yet
- 20% chance that it's someone different
Well, that makes it a chance of 70% that it's someone we've never heard of or simply someone different. In other words, isn't your prediction a little vague? Let's be confident. Let's say 50% someone powerful we know, 50% someone unknown and concerning the 50% chance that we know the person, the chances are 45% for Madara himself and 55% for someone else powerful from the past (because we got used to that one Madara we already know).

I got your point. You now doubt it's Madara. My point is that I am totally in between. Tobi, Mizukage, Madara... too many names for a single person. That fact makes it hard to believe that he truly is Madara.

On the other hand, I got used to that Madara. It would be kind of hard to accept another now. He's kind of the real one now. I wouldn't have a single guess who he'd be supposed to be if he was not Madara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I'm looking forward to them meeting. Naruto sometimes has weird tastes, I still get the feeling that he may actually like Killer Bee's rhymes, like the way he was one of the few people to think Gai's jumpsuit was cool
That was the outfit... Gai somehow convinced Naruto that the suit was super cool and good for the training. Naruto has been annoyed by those fuzzy eyebrows ever since and same goes for the strange behavior.
I think that Killerbee does not really care about Naruto and feels about it like a burden. It's troublesome for him. He's the Shikamaru from Kumogakure, just way stronger and less intelligent, but he does not intend to take responsibility for the village or anything but himself.
Naruto will be annoyed by the bad rhymes as he was annoyed by the weird food of the frogs, but as always, he will get accustomed to it.

Last edited by AuroraFlash; 2010-04-08 at 20:02.
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 19:54   Link #220
Wrath88
Kissing...

After reading some, I'm leaning towards it being Madara, and Tobi is actually Madara's brother. We know that Madara and his brother both have the Mangekyou, but Madara was the one who took his brother's eyes. What if that wasn't true? That Tobi is actually Madara's brother, and using Madara's name because it's more infamous? It could explain why Tobi said he was 'weaker' than usual.

Stuff that might back my claim: Who said that taking the eyes would mean the owner's death? Tobi's mask has only one eye hole, is there something wrong with the other?

Tags
weekly chapter discussion