I have the proof that nobody read me
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...=4600#post4600
Old 2003-12-11, 22:12   Link #202
aznstyle

Because

U are

Melchiorus

Pleh

Ehh..didnt know what to put for the last one...cant have Maburaho lose to Shin...
Old 2003-12-11, 22:18   Link #203
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznstyle
Because

U are

Melchiorus

Pleh

Ehh..didnt know what to put for the last one...cant have Maburaho lose to Shin...
lol ok.....Tsukihime is actually a lot better then Maburaho. I really think Tsukihime should get their own forum that series really deserves it, since FMPF is done with Tsukihime can take its place.
Old 2003-12-11, 22:24   Link #204
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melchiorus
I have the proof that nobody read me
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...=4600#post4600
gently remind us now and then..when a thread is as big as this with so many replies, very few bother to read through the whole thing.. no one will mind if previously said things is reposted..I will do the honor and copy and paste that whole article:

Posted previously by Melchiorus:
Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-12, 00:09   Link #205
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
lol ok.....Tsukihime is actually a lot better then Maburaho. I really think Tsukihime should get their own forum that series really deserves it, since FMPF is done with Tsukihime can take its place.
Isn't it a little hard to compare which is 'better' due to the fact that the two are so different?

(I'm saying this under the assumption that Maburaho's more of a comedy, and Tsukihime is a suspense anime.)
(heh... I'd say KGNE is better than both... but that's just my personal preference. Plus, KGNE's of another type of anime as well.)

I'd love to see both titles get its own forum.

(Then again... considering that Tsukihime's almost over, it might be more logical to give Maburaho its own forum.

On the other hand... not too many people post here though... and there isn't as much to talk about as with Tsukihime.)

*continues to contradict myself*
Old 2003-12-17, 23:54   Link #206
Paiser

Talk about off topic was number 8 was waste of a episode? yea, and no right? he didnt do anything special. Yet he helped another person like he always does, seen in the previous episodes. Anywho I would download 9, but i heard A4L(anime 4 life) sucks alot so... ill wait for sugar-cube.

Maburaho mY fAVoRiTE AniME OUT RIGHT NOW!!!

what does maburaho mean?
Old 2003-12-18, 00:12   Link #207
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiser
Anywho I would download 9, but i heard A4L(anime 4 life) sucks alot so... ill wait for sugar-cube.
You couldn't even download A4L ep9 if you wanted to cuz their was something wrong with the tracker. I keeped getting "Not Authorized error messages when I try to dl their version. So I'll be waiting on SC also.

As for what Maburaho translates into I have no idea, maybe kj1980 or eMpTy265 could answer that.
Old 2003-12-18, 01:18   Link #208
LeiMagusIII

I thought Maburaho was just an odd way of writing Maho Rabu.

Maho= Magic

Rabu = Love
Old 2003-12-18, 01:36   Link #209
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

That's almost right. Except it's not odd.. it's Mixed-up. It is a mixed-up way of writing Maho Rabu.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2003-12-18, 01:41   Link #210
spav
Wavemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
You couldn't even download A4L ep9 if you wanted to cuz their was something wrong with the tracker. I keeped getting "Not Authorized error messages when I try to dl their version. So I'll be waiting on SC also.
I managed to get that one before their tracker broke. Watched about 5 minutes before the font drove me nuts. Also waiting for SC's version.
Old 2003-12-18, 03:51   Link #211
Kuai

the font that anime4life uses is REALLY straining on the eyes.
Old 2003-12-18, 11:33   Link #212
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

it was a horrible font
Old 2003-12-18, 15:48   Link #213
Paiser

a4l wow its horrible font... and anyone is wondering why the subs are so slow... its finals for most college students yea... subbers need incoming translator, qc's, timer, kareok, etc... later on in future.... the one's in college will go profession soon. The subbers are goin out on sea! Need incomin future subbers

Maburaho is best

I guess it is true that A4L aint to great

Is the novel for maburaho out for english yet? cant read japanese yet...
Old 2003-12-18, 16:15   Link #214
cbm5

It's not that the font itself is so bad, it's just a poor choice for this application. It just takes a little more effort to read since it's not a really simple font, so it's harder to read out of peripheral vision while you're watching the animation.
Old 2003-12-18, 21:25   Link #215
Kaiterra
Inactive Member

For such a generic show, I'm really digging this. It is a bit alarming how quickly Kazuki's using his magic up, but I think that's a good thing. They'll have to go a different route than most would this way.

And I just tried the A4L version of Ep. 9. The first time I BT-ed it, it was corruped, and the second the video keeps skipping for me, so I'm gonna give up and wait for A-Keep's.
Old 2003-12-18, 21:30   Link #216
corp20
Internet God

Geez...... I want to get more but with this series my download is going super slow. I'm on the 4th eps now and I haven't gotten a good stream yet. Well..... I'll just tough it out. (I'm not asking for help... its my modem.... it has a built in fire wall that I cant disable, not even with MSN's help. )
Old 2003-12-19, 00:47   Link #217
Thelastguardian

so what you guys are saying is that u all dl esp9 but not a single one of u watched it from start to end? @_@
Old 2003-12-19, 01:49   Link #218
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastguardian
so what you guys are saying is that u all dl esp9 but not a single one of u watched it from start to end? @_@
I actually did download and watched the whole episode from start to end. The comments raised are valid... the font is kinda hard to read, there were some timing issues... but the actual sub job during the anime was actually quite understandable. That being said, it wasn't one of my favorite episodes, but it did have it's moments...

Spoiler:

I agree, that at first this series does seem generic, certainly in concept, but it definitely has it's moments, and I think it's well worth watching.
Old 2003-12-19, 22:27   Link #219
corp20
Internet God

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
I agree, that at first this series does seem generic, certainly in concept, but it definitely has it's moments, and I think it's well worth watching.
Yeah, the beginning did seem to generic. But I gave it a chance. I try to watch anime up to the 2nd or 3rd eps to make sure it sucks. So far I like this series.
Old 2003-12-20, 13:44   Link #220
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

I know this has probably been said a million times in this thread already......but OH MY GOD I LOVE MABURAHO!!!

I like it as much as I like Love Hina (the manga, not the anime). I think this is going to be a must-buy for my DVD collection. Gundam Seed, Hajime no Ippo, Maburaho. The list just keeps growing...

Oh by the way, the little commercial intro/outro art for Episode 5 was freaking HILARIOUS! This series pwn3z me in all possible ways
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, fantasy, harem, shounen