Notices

Old 2007-07-07, 04:46   Link #201
2Fang
The Korean Hybrid

Gaara followed by Haku and than Sasuke.
2Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 10:48   Link #202
yungz21

if you think about it sasuke cant revive his clan anyway because his children would be half uchiha and his grandchildren would be 1/4 uchiha so on and so forth to the point where sharingan will exist in only a few people just like how it is now and then it wont exist at all.

Example: Pan from dragonballGt can go super saiyan because she is a quarter of a saiyan
yungz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 19:05   Link #203
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungz21 View Post
if you think about it sasuke cant revive his clan anyway because his children would be half uchiha and his grandchildren would be 1/4 uchiha so on and so forth to the point where sharingan will exist in only a few people just like how it is now and then it wont exist at all.

Example: Pan from dragonballGt can go super saiyan because she is a quarter of a saiyan
No pan could NOT. But then again...i saw something that like the grandson of Pan (Goku again with the new young Vegeta) were like 1/8 or 1/16 part Saiyan and did become SSJ.

Anyway Sasuke could revive the clan anytime, anyday. He just refused to do it.
I said this before. When the show started there were dozens of girls ready to give him some offspring. With a little incest (dont even ask) the bloodline of the Uchiha could become...almost like Sasuke's.

Or he simply makes Orochimaru revive the dead.
Old 2007-07-10, 15:45   Link #204
Obito Uchiha

Very excellent...everyone had great ideas but lets not forget about the one person whose childhood was so horrifying garra would rather shoot his sand up his butt hole at full speed followed by 2000 naruto's performing the 1000 years of pain with thier fists.....both of them..than experience this girls childhood.

Spoiler for suffering:

Do you agree?
Obito Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 15:48   Link #205
Tatsumiko
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito Uchiha View Post
Very excellent...everyone had great ideas but lets not forget about the one person whose childhood was so horrifying garra would rather shoot his sand up his butt hole at full speed followed by 2000 naruto's performing the 1000 years of pain with thier fists.....both of them..than experience this girls childhood.

Spoiler for suffering:

Do you agree?
HAHAHAHAHA XD...what are you a comedian or something? XD
Tatsumiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 09:41   Link #206
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

1.Gaara
2.Naruto
3.Sasuke
4.Neji
5.Tsunade
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 12:03   Link #207
razor886
Blood Angel

Gaara no doubt... lol y does this thread even exist
razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 12:23   Link #208
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Oh boy... interesting.... let me see

Gaara would have had as bad a childhood as Naruto - both were shunned terribly by society for reasons they couldn't comprehend, thus damaging their sense of self and personality.... Although Gaara could be considered a tad worse with his father having wanted to kill him, we can't say that no one in Konoha wanted to rid the village of Naruto's presence giving him equal standings with Gaara.

Next we'll have a look at Sasuke - Crap, any kid having seen all that blood would've been permanently traumatized.... Although he was heavily doted in his childhood years by all others, I can sympathize with him in a sense he had everything one minute and then was denied everything the next (I should know, my house burnt down last year).... Ppl say you don't miss what you don't see and in this case, it hurts more when you lost everything you had....

Neji - He had a pretty tough life too.... I mean, imagine having a curse put on you that completely sells your soul to another person.... this person could run you like a robot and just kept treating you anyway he wanted... your master would be giving you commands to do any freaking thing because he had ultimate hold over your life.... talk about complete slavery.....

Alright... overall I'll have to pick a winner and that would be Sasuke, why? Just as I said. It always hurts more when you had something taken away from you... the others never had anything to lose to begin with.... so there's my whole analysis
Asakura_Y0h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 12:31   Link #209
razor886
Blood Angel

Quote:
the others never had anything to lose to begin with
Not true... Gaara had his parents... Btw it is tougher to have your parents betraying you then having your parents dead... Cause they are gonna die sooner or later...

And to be exact, Gaara went though both
Old 2007-07-15, 17:49   Link #210
ghstwrld

Didn't kishimoto retcon naruto's crappy childhood by revealing that he was friends with shikamaru, choji, kiba, and sasuke?
ghstwrld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 07:17   Link #211
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghstwrld View Post
Didn't kishimoto retcon naruto's crappy childhood by revealing that he was friends with shikamaru, choji, kiba, and sasuke?
i thought that was only the anime
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 16:56   Link #212
Mitsu
Momento Mori

I personally think Haku had the worst past...
Old 2007-07-17, 22:52   Link #213
UchihaTaijiya

I don't really like to compare pain, but since Sasuke suffered from the MS, I feel that his past is possibly the worst. Either his or Gaara's, anyway.

The MS is unnatural psychological damage. All the other characters haven't suffered in this manner. So Sasuke is dealing with this as well as the natural trauma of his past. =/ Gaara couldn't sleep, I don't think I need to say more.

And Sasuke didn't just experience his worst moment once, but as many times as it takes to fill up 24 hours. >.>

Tsunade's past is very hard too. She lost her brother, but even moreso, she was unable to save her lover. He died as she tried to give him life - that's just heartbreaking.

Kimimaru's past, though filler, is one of the worst too. >.>

Haku, Naruto, Kabuto (we don't know the details, but I imagine it was hard), and Kakashi also had it real hard.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 23:01   Link #214
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito Uchiha View Post

Spoiler for suffering:

Do you agree?
I just read this, and I can't stop laughing. Owies, it hurts to breathe....
Old 2007-07-28, 03:58   Link #215
sakun

1.gaara do i have to say why
2.kimi locked up only used as a tool
3.sasuke everyone died(but i wouldnt take it that hard if my family died)
4.naruto adults feared him children at academy did hate him but because he sucked at everything he did not because he was a jinkuriki
5.haku had family betrayed found zabuza which was like his father his childhood isnt that bad

oh prolifik funny sig but in all fairness to gaara sasuke got to his absolute defense before he completely closeed it. he didnt actually break through the sand sheild he got his hand with chidori in the hole before it closed
sakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 07:46   Link #216
EhrinUCHI

Gaara, Sasuke, Naruto, Kimimaro, Haku
Old 2007-07-28, 20:16   Link #217
AnbuItachi

itachi- not only did he watch his own clan get killed multiple times (once real and then MS) he had to do it with his OWN hands. that gotta suck
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 22:10   Link #218
razor886
Blood Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuItachi View Post
itachi- not only did he watch his own clan get killed multiple times (once real and then MS) he had to do it with his OWN hands. that gotta suck
lol r you serious He did that to reach his goal and it worked and that should make him happy... But if he failed, then yes that gotta suck but its still not worse than Gaara... Not even close to Naruto actually
Old 2007-08-04, 08:21   Link #219
Anna Valerius

Well:
Naruto
Haku
Gaara
Kakashi
Sasuke
Itachi

Man,all male characters have a really bad past! Give me one female character that has a bad past.

The Forth Dracula's Bride
Anna Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 12:19   Link #220
Kalimah
Fallen Idol

wow i'm surprised more people havent said kimimaru... i mean come on...locked up in the dark...
kabuto...he was found wondering around a battlefield...dead people everywhere...
anyways yeah gaara had it pretty freaking bad, kakashi had it tough too,
hmm let me just list them
sasori, orochimaru, any kid that works for orochimaru, or ones he keeps captive for experiments...
hell there's hardly a person with adequate character development that didnt have something messed up happen to them
Kalimah is offline   Reply With Quote