AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-02-24, 13:21   Link #201
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So Emma was the reason behind the early attack. Good thing all the preparations were already in place. The kids should be able to destroy half the demon squads without much trouble, Bayon and Lewis are going to be another matter.
Old 2018-03-05, 12:33   Link #202
lexlexz

i think the kid that survived that first day(the one emma saved)
there is a chance that he is gonna betray them
like that demon capitured one of his friends and said to him to do something whem they arrive
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-05, 13:03   Link #203
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The kids really have done their homework. One group easily wiped out, but it was probably the weakest one. The twin demons look stronger, and Bayon and Lewis are definitely smarter than the rest.
Old 2018-03-05, 14:53   Link #204
Wandering Soul

That's one group down, but the others, especially the group that Lewis is in charge of won't go down that easily.if anything they'll be more cautious than ever if they discover that they lost a group.
Old 2018-03-19, 13:58   Link #205
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This is going very smoothly so far. Waiting for the inevitable part where everything goes wrong.
Old 2018-03-19, 16:53   Link #206
Wandering Soul

The entire part about your prey being most vulnerable when they are enjoying their own prey reminded me of when Gon learned the same lesson in HxH.
Old 2018-03-19, 17:59   Link #207
Random14

Hard to tell if an enraged demon will be better or worse than a calm one, especially since these two are still only the "mid-level ones". The last two sound much, much tougher. The kids have planned for that, but whether its enough is the question.

And so Emma faces off with the worst one. I doubt he's going to attack immediately, he wants a bit of a challenge.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-24, 11:07   Link #208
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Bayon is dead. We got a flashback before he kicked the bucket. Not all that interesting though.

3 down, 2 to go.
Old 2018-04-24, 17:39   Link #209
Random14

I forget sometimes just how old some demons are, considering at least several we've seen are old enough to remember the pre-Promise times. Looks like Bayon is finally down, flashback and all. That leaves two, the surprise berserker and of course Leuvis. I do wonder how many kids will survive. This series started out quite dark but don't think there have been any kids dying since.
Old 2018-04-24, 23:16   Link #210
KPSJ

This is finally getting an anime
KPSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 13:28   Link #211
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The situation was looking pretty dire, but reinforcements are here! I assume that won't be enough and Lucas will have to use the final resort he talked about against Lewis though (they're really hyping him through the roof).
Old 2018-05-03, 11:05   Link #212
James Rye

I really hope the kids won't win this battle with no casualties whatsoever, I don't care about broken limbs and guts injuries, if they survived they survived while the noble demons with the "impossible to break" masks lost without being able to kill a single human child. It just really hurts the premise of the demons being powerful and scary opponents if the kids keep winning without any losses on their own. We have so many unimportant side characters who names we all forgot the moment we passed their appearance panel, just get rid of some of them! It won't hurt any readers feelings, like unlike Ray's death for example, and it still shows that the demons are not something the kids can so simply topple with some plan and self-made weapons.
Old 2018-05-03, 11:13   Link #213
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quite a few kids have been killed by Nous though.
Old 2018-05-03, 12:03   Link #214
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Quite a few kids have been killed by Nous though.
Injured, neither Paula nor Sonia nor whatever his name are really dead. Just badly hurt. But not dead as Nous is torturing them to get whatshername outta hiding and which will get him killed once Ray and Baelish (or whatever his name was) get told everything.
Old 2018-05-03, 19:51   Link #215
Random14

I'm still ambivalent on whether there should be kid casualties or not. So far we've got several seriously wounded but likely to survive, a few more who are down and maybe dead but it could go either way.

Yay, Ray and mister showed up finally. Whenever he meets back up with Lucas, that will probably be awkward. Unless they both die taking out the last demon, but I hope not, I'd rather see Lucas deal with seeing how his friend has spent the intervening years.
Old 2018-05-14, 11:07   Link #216
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Based Mister. Took down Nous super easily. I thought getting the news Lucas is still alive might cause him to screw up, but nope.
Old 2018-05-14, 18:40   Link #217
Wandering Soul

So now just Lewis is left. I guess the question here is if he'll manage to take down anyone with him.
I'm somewhat worried about whether or not Lucas and Mister will get a proper reunion or if it will be cut short by Lewis.
Old 2018-05-14, 18:44   Link #218
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Either Lucas or Mister is going to die for sure. Possibly both.
Old 2018-05-14, 21:58   Link #219
Random14

Most likely, yeah. Huh, so Mister could hide his presence like that to take a demon by surprise. Although even if all the kids were still up and able, they'd have a hell of a time taking on Leuvis, even with the surprise reinforcement. I kind of wonder about Adam too, though looks like Lucas is already handling the wounded so not sure if he could join the battle fast enough, but you never know.
Old 2018-05-21, 11:31   Link #220
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Lewis too OP. We knew he was strong, but holy crap.