AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-03-11, 09:57   Link #201
bastek66

New bangainhen chapter is out, Mayura finally out of harem.
Old 2017-03-11, 10:04   Link #202
RDNexus

Man, that extra chapter was so much loads of fun. Those two are gonna go far, I'm sure of it.
And the funny thing is, every time an accident happens, it ends up being Mayura's fault, so no punishment for gentleman Simon
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-12, 10:43   Link #203
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm going to read this manga. Hopefully it'll be completely scanlated soon (Mangaupdate says it isn't - is it wrong?).

I'm just kind of peeved that the heroine has small(?) breasts. [if they're normal-sized, at least, then it's okay.]
Old 2017-03-12, 10:51   Link #204
RDNexus

It's ongoing, monthly, so no, not gonna completed anytime soon.

And, in my opinion, it's way better than the sad excuse that the Anime has been since Day1
Old 2017-03-12, 11:07   Link #205
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
It's ongoing, monthly, so no, not gonna completed anytime soon.

And, in my opinion, it's way better than the sad excuse that the Anime has been since Day1
I agree with you. Manga is much better than anime.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-12, 11:22   Link #206
RDNexus

I only wonder why? Why the need to totally screw up a story that's only becoming better?
Old 2017-03-12, 11:26   Link #207
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I was saying "completed scanlated," not "completed as a series". There's a difference. You do know what a scanlation is, right?

I'm not going to watch the anime. I've already mostly given up on anime.
Old 2017-03-12, 11:36   Link #208
RDNexus

Completed as in up-to-date? As far as the Wikia has stated, the scanlation is behind a couple chapters.
But I think it's best to not prolong this matter, I think mods don't like them...
Old 2017-03-12, 11:48   Link #209
konart

Quote:
Completed as in up-to-date? As far as the Wikia has stated, the scanlation is behind a couple chapters.
But I think it's best to not prolong this matter, I think mods don't like them...
Raws are at 41 (not counting 41.5). 2 chapter from the scanlation.
Old 2017-03-12, 12:50   Link #210
LKK

Quote:
I think it's best to not prolong this matter, I think mods don't like them...
You're right. We don't like such talk. Especially when a series is licensed, like this one is. Best to drop the subject.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 15:24   Link #211
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm going to be starting on Chapter 23 in a bit, there's a question I wanted to ask that I want to read the past pages for yet (I'll read them after I'm caught up with the manga). It was said and shown that Rokuro's Enchanted Guardian (or whatever it's called) is Abe no Seimei. Has it been revealed yet what that actually means and why it's his Guardian even though his child is supposed to be the reincarnation of Abe no Seimei, meaning that it'd make more sense for it to be his child's, the Miko's, Guardian?

And has Rokuro found out yet?

That and I really hope Rokuro and Benio admit their feelings for each other already. I'm just worried about why Shimon (or was it Seigen?) said that they wouldn't be happy if they got married like Arima wants them to. What did he mean by that?

I also want to know about Rokuro's past from before he was found by Seigen and taken to Hiinatsuki Dorm. Maybe the answer to the question of why his Enchanted Guardian is Abe no Seimei lies there.
Old 2017-03-14, 15:50   Link #212
Rex19

DragonOsman@ It was Shimon to say that.

Regarding Abe no Seimei........I really can't say much without telling you some big spoiler that is better to read in the manga.
Rex19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 15:55   Link #213
RDNexus

Keep reading, it's all I can tell you right now.
Old 2017-03-15, 21:21   Link #214
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Finally caught up.

Spoiler for huge spoilers from manga:

But really, if she got back that same Enchanted Guardian, and Kuzunoha sees/senses (whichever happens first) it again, won't the same thing just happen again? I really hope not.

And speaking of Benio's Enchanted Guardian. Just what in the world was that? Was it really an Impurity that defected? And it seems he/she has a history with Kuzunoha. I wonder what that's about. In the translation, it seemed like they said about Shuten Douji. Is that who Benio's Enchanted Guardian is? I really want to know, now.

Spoiler for more huge spoilers from manga:

I don't think Arima is really evil, but he's definitely shady. Really shady. Just, the part where he said he was fine with another pair of Twin Star Exorcist appearing, that was just him saying that it's fine if it happens. He was saying that if those two died in the fight against Hijirimaru, it'd just mean that that's what their power amounts to in the end and they should just die and make way for the next Twin Stars.

Spoiler for more spoilers:

How many Enchanted Gears is Rokuro able to Chain Equip now, again? 2? Or was it 3 now? And for all the talk of how Benio is weaker than him, she can maintain up to 6 last I checked unless I'm mistaken. And she's originally from Tsuchimikado Island. Going by skill, she's better, but if we go buy power, he's better. But her main point is supposed to be skill and speed. Mastering her Enchanted Guardian's powers will make her stronger, too, though, as she'll also need that, and plus her legs have the power of a Basara. I really wish she and Rokuru would master their respective Enchanted Guardians' powers.
Spoiler:

Even if Benio does get her powers back, how will she get to the island? Will she be allowed in without the same test as the one Rokuro took? Though if she takes that test, she'll just lose her powers again. Something else has to happen.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2017-03-16 at 09:31.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 04:52   Link #215
Rex19

As much I dislike that his(Rokuro) arm was sealed, I do think that this experience can only do him good. That arm is strong, but he can't rely on it every time.

Regarding Benio's guardian...on the wiki they call her(?)
Spoiler for the name:
which explains Kuzunoha's reaction. If you ask me both the one in the spoiler and Shuten Douji would fit as Benio's guardian.

Tenma seems to be aware of Rokuro relationship with Abe no Seimei. I mean, just look at chapter 36.
Old 2017-03-16, 05:18   Link #216
OmegaWeaponZ

@ ^^ A few things:

1. I think you should put a good portion of that in spoiler tags Osman, it contains some heavy spoilers for those that just started the series (however probable the chances of them reading up till this far in the thread)

2. I think the way they set the up were to be opposites to each other, yin and yang. Also, Benio's power would still be the same, enchanted powers, just of a different, opposing, type. Remember, Impurities also use enchanted powers.

3. Almost all the elders of the 12 clans on the Island know some major piece of info that as yet to be revealed, especially Arima, that should explain the questions you posted(which I'm sure a good few people would ask the same). Speaking of Arima, he seem more like a man who puts the mission above all.

Spoiler for Reason:

4. About Mayura, with all the shipping between her and Shimon, I'm starting to doubt whether this series should even have the harem tag (even taking into consideration Shimon's sister).
Old 2017-03-16, 06:13   Link #217
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

From beginning harem is joke for this series.
the plot of this series about two choosen exorcist whom will be parent of strongest exorcist.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 07:21   Link #218
Rex19

^And on top of that the narrator is their child.
Old 2017-03-16, 07:28   Link #219
RDNexus

Why couldn't the Anime live up to the Manga's level?
Old 2017-03-16, 07:38   Link #220
OmegaWeaponZ

^Pro tip: You won't be dissapointed by the anime if you don't watch it.

...Forgive my bad meming skills >.>

^^ Well, Rokuro could have other wives and children (or Benio other husbands, if you consider a reverse harem), that much was not mentioned by the narrator. Its just that, so far, there has very little development in the harem department, with the character(female) who had the greatest likelihood of being included in a harem(Mayura) being shipped with someone else.

Imo, this is one series where I wouldn't want to see a harem end, but a total sortie would be good.

Tags
exorcist, harem, onmyoudo, shounen