Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-01-28, 03:42   Link #201
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPT View Post
I don't think the whole thing was thought through particularly well in fairness, being anime only and having about 5 minutes explaining what was going on, but it still amused me.
Fair enough.

It was just a big disappointment for me that they end it like that after that amazing Russian adventure.
Old 2017-01-28, 03:42   Link #202
Sparteh

Wait, what about Shizuno/Witch and Shu Saura? What happened if the was no dragon?
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-28, 03:47   Link #203
MPT

Oh, don't get me wrong, it was an awful way to end it, especially with how (surprisingly considering the rest of the adaptation) good the Russian bit was to watch, but the concept itself amused me.

I think it could have been based off what had happened in the LNs and that circumstances/people separated whichever version of Moroha's past lives and the corresponding girl, he then goes apeshit and in the case of Shu Saura can't use his magic fully for some reason or another (maybe wouldn't be able to avoid catching the witch in the crossfire) and dies after a relatively pitched battle. And they just had the dragon as a 'dragonification' of the circumstances.

I've not actually read that far, so it's a complete guess though.

They probably just wanted to add more but didn't think they could adapt another volume.
MPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-28, 06:44   Link #204
NeoAnkara

“Your relative’s really not cure… Not looking after you properly…”

Is this a typo?

Anyway as always I'm enjoying Moroha no nonsense attitude. He know what he want and don't want to do. And he know that his action will led to some consequence latter on. Truly MC worth to love.

Moving on that more screen time for the best girl Shizuno is always welcomed. The more she appeared the more I feel in love with her. There are no scene that are boring when she is in the picture.

Also finally Edward arrive to the scene. I wonder how will it be the battle scene latter compared to the anime.

Lastly regularly or not(of course regular is preferable) as long as there is update I will be happy.
Old 2017-01-28, 06:49   Link #205
MPT

Yeah, that was a typo, supposed to be 'cute' it's fixed now.

I think you'll definitely like the one scene in the next chapter though.
Spoiler for v2c3:

Not sure it was really worth spoiler tags, but I know at least one person wants to wait until a full volume is out before reading any of it.
Old 2017-01-28, 06:54   Link #206
NeoAnkara

Any scene with Shizuno is always the best. Even the one with her getting tormented is welcomed because that's when her depth is shown.
Old 2017-01-29, 00:08   Link #207
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Yeah, that was a typo, supposed to be 'cute' it's fixed now.

I think you'll definitely like the one scene in the next chapter though.
Spoiler for v2c3:

Not sure it was really worth spoiler tags, but I know at least one person wants to wait until a full volume is out before reading any of it.
Is that the one where he
Spoiler for lol:
Old 2017-01-29, 00:36   Link #208
XFire
150% done

Also, I've decided to start beefing up the Tv-Tropes page in an effort to give this some more exposure. Feel free to help or edit.
Old 2017-01-29, 02:27   Link #209
MPT

No, it's where
Spoiler:

I think that the scene you're talking about is chapter 5, but I can't remember exactly for certain.
Old 2017-01-29, 02:45   Link #210
XFire
150% done

Quote:
No, it's where
Spoiler:

I think that the scene you're talking about is chapter 5, but I can't remember exactly for certain.
Oh.

Does that play out like the anime version? I remember it was pretty emotional for Shizuno.
Old 2017-01-29, 03:01   Link #211
MPT

They both play out significantly more in depth than the anime, though fairly similar in terms of events. For example, the first one
Spoiler:

So yeah, the events are fairly similar, but the overall impression they give of the characters is pretty different.
Old 2017-01-29, 03:07   Link #212
XFire
150% done

Quote:
They both play out significantly more in depth than the anime, though fairly similar in terms of events. For example, the first one
Spoiler:

So yeah, the events are fairly similar, but the overall impression they give of the characters is pretty different.
Good. The whole "almost held her but pulled back" cliche didn't really fit him.
Old 2017-02-03, 21:39   Link #213
NeoAnkara

A full chapter with the best girl. I'm fully satisfied.
Old 2017-02-04, 03:36   Link #214
MPT

I would say about how it was handled much better than the anime, but I'd sound like a broken record at that point. I will say I'm rather confused why it rearranged events the way it did, but whatever. Last scene was best scene and I'm looking forward to the fights coming up. (More what people think of them than the actual scenes themselves for obvious reasons, but still)
Old 2017-02-04, 04:48   Link #215
NeoAnkara

The bit detail with Kamii-senpai is also good. Sure he is persistent and little bit annoying but he is top notch as comic relief.
Old 2017-02-04, 08:13   Link #216
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Think about how you'll never have your own Shizuno in life.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 13:40   Link #217
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Think about how you'll never have your own Shizuno in life.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Say that again.

Well, jokes aside, Shizuno is indeed best girl. The novel is way better than the anime, and this way of thinking gets stronger with each new translated chapter.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 13:59   Link #218
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Hmph, preaching. Both you and the principal, why are saviours so impudent I wonder.”

“Likewise, please remember your own place, chairman.”

A scorching tension seemed to appear between Tanaka and the chairman.
Tanaka for best sensei. Tell that bastard where to shove it.
Old 2017-02-04, 14:12   Link #219
MPT

I suppose it's hard to remember they're heroes with strong enough souls to withstand the march of aeons when they're as plain looking as Tanaka.
Old 2017-02-05, 12:04   Link #220
Sonniday
Shadow Operative

It is really funny to see how they Look really normal or better plain in the Anime..... But they arent allways a heroic or legendary Soul (because some people have really normal Hobbies or occupations like being a Chef in this and past Life)
But is there even a .... Well .... requirement ever mentioned for beeing a Saviour Soul?
(Not that they need to remember their past Life but what these past Lifes needed to do for that they are remembered)
I just hope that Moroha remembers his Life as Shu Saura faster than his Life as Flaga.... And that he doesn't love satsuki more than shizuno....

P.S.
Well it is really nice that the second volume (which is the first shizuno volume) is getting Translated and that in a reasonable, if not rather fast Speed of it ( ofc that doesnt mean that I think it is too slow (wellllllllll who doesn't think like that during the waiting time ) but it is a rather regular pace of one per 4-8 weeks which is pretty good and also is the quality (for an not native English speaking Person) is really good , which hopefully stays that way....
Good luck and thanks for that
Sonniday is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, reincarnation