Notices

Old 2014-10-27, 15:24   Link #201
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

MC can ony tame female Monsters.

so nothing on Rou other Neotore Rou with MI
Old 2014-10-27, 15:33   Link #202
cadu_

Was it already said that it can only be females?
Rose was never a female,wooden dolls dont have a gender. She developed a female ego because of the MC`s ability.(Or at least thats what I thought)
Old 2014-10-27, 15:34   Link #203
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Female only.
Old 2014-10-27, 17:53   Link #204
VooXoo

Rou is a male with so many resist skills he probably couldn't even detect MC cheat ability being used, instead MC would say "no good" and run like Bolt.
I've read MT of the next chapter, if I got it right Kaga is (was) a idiot who thinked with his neither regions. Seems like I was right with both my theories, exchange of info and beatdown.
And seems like we can say MC cheat work only on female monsters and monsters without a fixed gender, slime/doll and then "inject" into them a female persona, probably because a male/female love is easier to produce.
A male tamed monster was introduced some chapter ago, that should conflict with the cheat rule but seems like is shape-shifter, then maybe it was in a grey zone because it can produce female body parts, or it just forgot its original gender and was going around in a male body.
It could even be the MC power levelling up and starting to remove some limitations, after all enemies killed by his tamed mon are always exp points gained.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 17:55   Link #205
techblade

Rou could easily kill the MC before he knew what hit him.
techblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 18:01   Link #206
Sarka

One of Rou's minion could do it for him.
Sarka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 18:05   Link #207
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Comparing Takahiro and Rou is just too much... (= へ=)
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 18:13   Link #208
Hokoga

OK we get it Rou is too OP for this MC, but if we continue on the topic of Rou's OP'ness then you should do it on Re:Monster [Light Novel & Manga]
Spoiler for My immaturity:
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 20:22   Link #209
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
The monsters that are in his family is it possible for them to undergo some time of evolution?
Let's see.....

Spoiler:

Speaking of Rou is silly. Re:Monster is all about power levels and stuff (to the point I stopped caring about the cast detailed upgrades since they are too constant). This series is more about psychological baggage and stuff with pretty much no focus on fighting; it's a totally different genre. It's as senseless as placing an action hero in a drama play
Old 2014-10-27, 21:53   Link #210
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Let's see.....

Spoiler:

Speaking of Rou is silly. Re:Monster is all about power levels and stuff (to the point I stopped caring about the cast detailed upgrades since they are too constant). This series is more about psychological baggage and stuff with pretty much no focus on fighting; it's a totally different genre. It's as senseless as placing an action hero in a drama play
I only knew about Lilly, Ross, and the spiderwoman, just started reading the untranslated chapters(currently on ch11).

But now I'm going to take a short break and search my house for that movie(Last Action Hero) which I haven't seen in years.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 01:18   Link #211
Velsy

What makes people think he can only tame female monsters? Is there something in this story that saids that ?. That be pretty lame to be honest. Make him seem like he has some pervert power. If its something like they have to have a certain amount of intelligence, then that would make sense and be logical.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 01:35   Link #212
arthand

Does main character gets stronger himself ? i mean he should have something extra ordinary to attract all these monsters .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 02:30   Link #213
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
What makes people think he can only tame female monsters? Is there something in this story that saids that ?. That be pretty lame to be honest. Make him seem like he has some pervert power. If its something like they have to have a certain amount of intelligence, then that would make sense and be logical.
Spoiler for Takahiro's Power:
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 05:07   Link #214
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Let's see.....

Spoiler:

Hey it could work...
In The Producers they thought that "Springtime for [a certain WW2 Dictator]" would bomb and set out to use that to their advantage in a scam, but it ended up being a hit, because the lead actor portrayed his role humorously.

I'm sure putting an action hero in a drama is workable. Lots of dramas have action in them anyway.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 06:12   Link #215
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
Does main character gets stronger himself ? i mean he should have something extra ordinary to attract all these monsters .
Well, some of his "kin" has been teaching him some basic magic like body strengthening, it's also stated that he once went to a dojo as well so he also practices with a sword when he can.

In the latest chapters, he also teams up with 2 of the small ones when he has to fight, he's still gonna' need a lot of battle experience though.
Hmm, arthand...are ye' a dwarf lad?
Old 2014-10-28, 11:05   Link #216
Lazaroth

Is it Silane some kind of hero because okashira said (She previously was close to the "world's strongest")?
Lazaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 12:32   Link #217
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazaroth View Post
Is it Silane some kind of hero because okashira said (She previously was close to the "world's strongest")?
Spoiler:
Old 2014-10-28, 13:24   Link #218
VooXoo

She seems more like one of the elite than strongest in the world.
But she was killed beacause the enemy had hostage then probably she was just so powerful.
Maybe she is a elf with centuries of fighting experience, and now some of the limits on her mortal body are gone, her stats should skyrocket.
Old 2014-10-28, 14:09   Link #219
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
She seems more like one of the elite than strongest in the world.
..... Ah. Yare Yare daze.

Spoiler:

Speaking off, I think I remember being around 90 years old? I need to check, but I don't remember where it was mentioned.
Old 2014-10-28, 14:23   Link #220
VooXoo

Then she was strong and really skilled in battle, someone with only raw power gained by killing weaklings and stealing their strenght and not much experience in a real death fight put against someone like her was fodder.

Tags
dimension traveling, fantasy, harem, monster girls, necrophilia, rape, romance, snusnu, suicide, webnovel