AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index LN - New Testament Volume 19 Rating
Perfect 10 10 47.62%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 38.10%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 9.52%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 4.76%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-11-20, 11:47   Link #201
mark1246

was there anything in nov or dec kamachi was going to release or is that it for 2017 (all i know is the VR game novel coming out but that it) thanks guys

but boy everything that freaking happen are the B plot of the novel, never the A plot
Old 2017-11-20, 12:38   Link #202
vixyw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
Index showed up via Corazon's meddling but where's Othinus?
And on that note: what about Tsuchimikado, Maika and Misaka? Wouldn't they be the first ones to be attacked by A. O. Francisca since they were with Fran at the end of NT18?

Please don't tell me they'll be on the unknown status like Tsuchimikado during the Kamisato's arc...
Old 2017-11-20, 21:24   Link #203
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixyw View Post
And on that note: what about Tsuchimikado, Maika and Misaka? Wouldn't they be the first ones to be attacked by A. O. Francisca since they were with Fran at the end of NT18?

Please don't tell me they'll be on the unknown status like Tsuchimikado during the Kamisato's arc...
Seems like the Windowless Building's launch scattered them to the winds and they'll reunite with Touma off-screen in between NT19 and NT20.
Old 2017-11-21, 19:30   Link #204
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
Seems like the Windowless Building's launch scattered them to the winds and they'll reunite with Touma off-screen in between NT19 and NT20.
OR, that'll be a plot point. Hopefully a great one!

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-22, 01:00   Link #205
DragonXX

Quote:

They could be possess by Coronzon by now. We just have to wait and see in the next volumes.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-22, 01:14   Link #206
itine
No Book No Live

So sorry, We stupid enough not to reveal this first* (*)
Think this very important news?

Strangely, They reveal in the latest Dengeki Play Stations Magazine:

An "Offical" Arc's Names?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

some Anon in 4chan/alpha translated as:
Images

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Did NT's will conclude soon?
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-22, 02:10   Link #207
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post

Images

Images

Spoiler for Spoiler:

We most likely have about 9-12 books of NT left if we use how many books have bet in past Story Arcs.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-22, 03:01   Link #208
salamander750

Quote:

Images

Images

Spoiler for Spoiler:

But in Index there is no parallel world
salamander750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-22, 07:00   Link #209
vixyw

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamander750 View Post
But in Index there is no parallel world
Isn't that just another way to say it's non canon?
Old 2017-11-22, 07:23   Link #210
salamander750

Quote:
Isn't that just another way to say it's non canon?
Oh yeah, sorry about that.
salamander750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-23, 00:26   Link #211
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
We most likely have about 9-12 books of NT left if we use how many books have bet in past Story Arcs.
Bruh u need to let go of this. The current arc is part of the arc started in NT11 as revealed by Dengeki. Going based on the 1st series (using Dengeki's listing), we'll either conclude with NT20 or NT22.
Old 2017-11-23, 00:27   Link #212
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

No, it seems NT19 was the conclusion of the arc. NT29/30 sounds plausible for the end of NT, now.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-23, 06:52   Link #213
KiharaRonin

Actually u do have a point.
Old 2017-11-23, 11:04   Link #214
vixyw

Now a random thought that crossed my mind: since shit had hit the fan and an army of Aleisters are attacking England and the Anglican church + the two big heads of influence in the world are fighting each other, I wonder if Birdway and the Dawn-colored Sunlight will intervene. The power balance of the world is at stake here after all.
Old 2017-12-04, 14:56   Link #215
KiharaRonin

For a long while we've questioned where the series will go after the Fall of Academy City Arc ends, thanks to a conversation on the Index discord a friend of mine told me about i think i have a pretty good idea.

Now remember, Aleis-Tan evacuated the Espers and everyone else in AC. Who's to say they'll all come back. With the virus damaging Academy City, it will no longer be the head of the Science Side which Kiharas will try to find, spreading them out. Not all students will come back especially with all the recent chaos. With super powered Espers split up, chaos will spread. Plus, many want to learn the secret of the Espers and with them spread out, finding out will be easy.

Even if Aleis-Tan repairs the city, with all the obvious aftermath she didn't think over, AC will no longer head the Science Side.

Also, the Magic Side will be damaged by the Aleisters searching for Coronzon's traces.

A great place for a 3rd series to start would be with Academy City no longer as powerful and the consequences it's fall has on the world and its the most obvious direction I could see the series going.
Old 2017-12-04, 22:43   Link #216
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

To be fair, the only reason why AC was considered as the head of the Science Side was because of the Archetype Controller. It means Aleister is capable of moving the archetype of "head of the Science Side" to somewhere else. This should also be a chance to determine the other bastions of the Science Side aside from Baggage City and Spain (where the Asociación de Ciencia) was located.

However, I don't think Aleister will do that (and put all the eggs in one basket AGAIN). He's probably gonna use this opportunity to out-chaos Coronzon by spreading his influential pieces across the world, forcing Coronzon into a game of whack-a-mole with his own agents.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2017-12-05 at 20:11.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-05, 13:28   Link #217
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I think it's ASOCIACION.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-29, 17:38   Link #218
itine
No Book No Live

New Testament: Toaru Majutsu no Index Kihara Kagun SS - Birthday through the Glass (from Dengeki Bunko Magazine N°61)
Images
Already translated.
Old 2018-04-29, 18:27   Link #219
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
New Testament: Toaru Majutsu no Index Kihara Kagun SS - Birthday through the Glass (from Dengeki Bunko Magazine N°61)
Images
Already translated.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-30, 06:00   Link #220
itine
No Book No Live

For 488 pages, NT20 had same pages as NT4
Images

Last edited by itine; 2018-04-30 at 07:43.