Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2022-09-15, 03:25   Link #201
AP24

Shino’s turn should have been last because her scenes are always the lewdest
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-11, 15:37   Link #202
James Rye

Mirika ftw! At least she is starting to win over Naoya's heart and he can't even deny it. Ofc it ain't that strong that he would consider breaking up with Saki and Minase but he feels bad about the future of no longer spending time with Mirika when their time is up. He might try to come up with a three-way or four-way though I doubt Saki will have that much interest in that. Who knows, like happy Mirika said, the possibilities are endless.^^
Old 2022-10-11, 15:40   Link #203
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Nah, I wanna HURT Mirika now; anyone who forces a person to eat grasshoppers and call that a "date" deserves death
Old 2022-10-11, 15:54   Link #204
Lex79

Mirika made some great progress, when she's sincere and honest even for Naoya it's hard to resist her. Of course, as long as she wants him to break up with his two girlfriends she has no chance if winning, so she has to accept the idea of being part of an harem.
Old 2022-10-11, 16:00   Link #205
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Nah, I wanna HURT Mirika now; anyone who forces a person to eat grasshoppers and call that a "date" deserves death
Well, for one she didn't forced him but offered him to eat a grasshopper and ate it together with him as well. So Naoya had the choice to refuse just like he could have refused to eat a frog. Also grasshopper can taste quite fine if prepared properly. Not amazingly sure, but it's not terrible either, just fine.
Old 2022-10-11, 16:31   Link #206
WingedAccelerator

Mirika was really tolerable this time around. Glad that someone who got an ultimatum learned from her past mistakes to a certain degree instead of repeating the things that didn't work all this time.

But then I really hate how she got 4 chapters instead of 2.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-11, 20:12   Link #207
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Well, for one she didn't forced him but offered him to eat a grasshopper and ate it together with him as well. So Naoya had the choice to refuse just like he could have refused to eat a frog. Also grasshopper can taste quite fine if prepared properly. Not amazingly sure, but it's not terrible either, just fine.
It's one of my triggers; don't take it too seriously. I was just grossed out is all.
Old 2022-10-19, 16:47   Link #208
Lex79

Saki's turn, and of course we are back to the love hotel. I don’t expect anything lewd happening, but she might reveal how she truly feels about the two timing.
Old 2022-10-20, 09:17   Link #209
James Rye

Man, not even the attempt of a date, but straight diving into the love hotel. ^^;
Old 2022-10-20, 15:08   Link #210
Chiibi

LMAO Saki....

I doubt much will happen but good luck
Old 2022-11-30, 03:16   Link #211
James Rye

Mirika keeps being best girl and hammers the truth into Naoya's head until even this dense dumbass finally gets it. Shame she got no chance of winning but that's often the fate of best girls, too good for the series they're in.
Old 2022-11-30, 04:28   Link #212
WingedAccelerator

I have to applaud Hiroyuki here, because I prepared to say something similar for last week's chapter, but Mirika said it instead for the latest chapter.

The thing is, if we go back to the beginning of the manga, the harsh reality is that Naoya never developed. He always searches for methods, solutions to convince Saki, but never truly listens to her. When he dared to say he loves her the most in their recent date chapter, the next thing he does is going for Nagisa and Shino to explain the situation and once again go with the find a solution, convince Saki routine. It's contradictory, it always was contradictory.

But to be fair, Saki also made a deal with Mirika, and when Mirika finally started to show some progress with Naoya, Saki decides to have no more Naoya bullshit that affects the others as well.

Whatever the resolution will be, I'm going to call it anticlimactic if Talk no Jutsu wins. If Naoya wants multi-timing, he should take Nagisa and Shino, but properly break up with Saki, embracing he was a scum all along and the girls should also accept that they will never be #1.
Old 2022-12-01, 04:49   Link #213
Lex79

Well, it's often ignored because harem stories tend to be wish fullfillment, but I can understand how Saki and Mirika feel, the thought that you are not the most special person for your most special person is hard to accept. Especially since Saki was already in a relationship with Naoya and has to suddenly face him wanting to two time her, while for Nagisa and Shino is either accept the arrangement or have no chance with him.
I don't know if it was planned from the beginning, but now Mirika's role as the one who has always been against the two timing proved to be crucial in giving Naoya some needed insight on Saki's feelings. This also reinforced my wish for a four timing end since She deserves love and happiness.
I'm assuming that in the next chapters Naoya is going to do some Crazy things to prove to the girls that he can made them feel special and unique despite having to share him, otherwise it's going to be hard for him to keep the harem.
Old 2022-12-07, 01:38   Link #214
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Is this chapter really coming from someone who is friend of Kanojo, Okarishimasu author? Unbelievable.

Old 2022-12-28, 01:24   Link #215
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

HUh?
Saki wants to be selfish, does she believe other girls will just step aside and bow down to her whims?
Old 2022-12-28, 03:05   Link #216
Lex79

No, she told Naoya to choose one, even if it's not her.
Old 2022-12-28, 04:24   Link #217
WingedAccelerator

Naoya once again tries to force the "I will find a solution" route without changing his mind about two-timing. Even though he heard Saki. Feels like this drama arc is going to be a waste of time.

Nagisa most likely tells Saki she is okay with not being the only special one, there will be an obligatory smiling panel with closed eyes, then Shino also tells something similar, how Saki is precious etc. If they say so Saki will give in.

Last edited by WingedAccelerator; 2022-12-28 at 05:24.
Old 2023-01-20, 15:30   Link #218
Lex79

Seems like we are headed to a three timing ending, at least.
Old 2023-01-31, 18:42   Link #219
WingedAccelerator

Giant meh.

Nothing changed ever since Shino revealed her feelings which happened 40 chapters ago. But I should have seen this coming with that sex promise from nowhere. What Naoya highlighted now is exactly the same thing he highlighted in the past, yet he couldn't reciprocate her feelings. But now he loves her just because and also made her to be his third girlfriend.

It's like Hiroyuki wants to please the harem supporters at all costs. You can't just ignore how this thing would have felt more logical if it happened as the closure of that arc 40 chapters ago, when Shino's screentime and love suffering skyrocketed.

Mirika potentially changing her goal to four-timing should absolutely not happen. She is consistent, persistent, leave her at least that.
Old 2023-02-01, 04:10   Link #220
Lex79

I was a bit disappointed last week that we simply went back to status quo but luckily now we got Shino added as the third girlfriend. Now it's time to work on Mirika.

Tags
harem