AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-10-08, 11:03   Link #201
chord
Banned

I don't think the 6 path hermit is right on the marker there was a 6 path hermit in ancient japanese folklore but he created the 6 chakra elements. He didn't create all the jutsu. I think that if worse come to worse then Jeriaya will pull out the reaper and take pein out with that. Because its obviouse that Jeriya is not affraid of this guy. Or else he would have never went to him and wanted to fight unless naruto was there to finish this guy off. I think Jeriya is going to die but not with out at least weakening or killing either Konan or Pein. I know that Konan is going to die at the hands of Jeriya. But where is Naruto during all of this and why did Jeriya summon a toad to find out if Naruto was the son of the 4th Hokage? Or did he already know this? I'm very confused about all of this and when is Naruto going to find out about the 4th Hokage being his father.
I think that Naruto is going to have to kill Pein, Madara, Sasuke and Itachi. Or maybe not Sasuke and Itachi. But at least Pein and Madara.

I think the key that Naruto has, will unlock the rest of the kyubbi chakra, but what if when the 4th Hokage seperated the chakra he put the didn't replace the Naruto's Yang Chakra with the fox's yang chakra, he replaced Naruto's Ying chakra making the repeaper take both the fox and naruto's ying chakra's. And that could be why Naruto had such a hard time controling his chakra in the first place because all he had was yang and yang chakra. But now what if the ying Chakra is the chakra that control's eye jutsu. We only know who Naruto's father was, but we don't know much about the mother. What if the mother was a Rinnegan user. And when Naruto unlocks the ying chakra of the fox he will also unlock his own ying chakra, and he will be able to use both the eye's a supper form of both eye's it will be a grey color with the little black dot's in it. He will have his own doujutsu- A mix of the Sharingan and the Rinnegan.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-10-09 at 21:01. Reason: do not double post
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 12:36   Link #202
tatami
back in black

naruto having a doujutsu is something not happening i guess...
he has the kyubi what else he need?

also yamato said he should use his own chakra then kyubi chakra...

i dunno what to think... for me at some point kyubi will be unleashed or extracted from naruto in order not to destroy him but if it happens then naruto will loose all his speciality...

and jiraiya showing the "key" is supporting my ideas but i really dont know how it will end...

basically thats why i read the manga
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 13:00   Link #203
Ero-Senn1n

Elite ninja don't need special eyes to defeat those who have. Madara has been defeated and so will be Pein and others with eyes. None of the hokage had special eyes, so Naruto has other ways to become strong. All the hype about the eyes is just to hype the upcoming battles.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 13:18   Link #204
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

Ok it finally seems that jiraiya and pein are gonna duke it out, after so many chapters of build up. Sadly it seems Jiraiya is going to die.
Old 2007-10-08, 13:39   Link #205
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Jiraiya...has no one realized that this Jiraiya must be truly awesome or what?

Jiraiya doesnt mind glaring into doujutsu's at all!!

Itachi stares!!
Asuma, Kurenai close eyes!!
Kakashi closes 1 eye!
Jiraiya stares back!!

Pein stares!!
Jiraiya stares back!!
Old 2007-10-08, 15:22   Link #206
shankss
CP10

oh great all we need in this series were some new uberpawnzor eyes and more emo kids with %85 hair on their faces..Next arc: Yeti kid with uberrgan eyes -_p
shankss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 15:29   Link #207
Sandaime78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
JUST because Pein works with Madara doesn't mean he's being "schooled". If anything the last few chapters should've opened your eyes to the notion that it may well be a mutual engagement and not a relationship based on chain of command via power level.
If you refer to chapter 363, Madara (aka. Tobi) gives a DIRECT order to Pein to capture Kyuubi. "As a leader, failure will not be accepted" etc. etc. etc. Mutual engagement doesn't seems to ring true here.

But enough of that, more nudzs on Konan plz!~
Sandaime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 16:29   Link #208
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaime78 View Post
If you refer to chapter 363, Madara (aka. Tobi) gives a DIRECT order to Pein to capture Kyuubi. "As a leader, failure will not be accepted" etc. etc. etc. Mutual engagement doesn't seems to ring true here.

But enough of that, more nudzs on Konan plz!~
He's telling PEIN, who is the official "leader" of Akatsuki, that failure cannot be accepted considering the title and position he carries. Madara isn't referring to himself in that statement.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 16:31   Link #209
tennis1690

can't wait for next chapter when Jiraiya squares off against Pein. There's still plnety of things that haven't been discussed in the Naruto world:
1) The relationship between Minato and Kushina
2) The existence of the Whirlpool country
3) What really happened the night of the Nine-Tails attack
4) Was it really Madara controlloing the Nine-Tails
5) Will Sasuke return to Konoha after he defeats Itachi
6) Will Naruto uncover the mistery of the key and develop 'that' jutsu
7) Will Naruto find out about his parents
8) Can we expect a return from Orochimaru
9) Has Jiraiya met his demise
10) Will Sakura choose Naruto or Sasuke
11) The era of the seventh hokage: Naruto
12) What really happened the day Madara was defeated by the first hokage and how is able to survive for so long
13) Who killed the first and second hokage
14) Will Gaara recover his powers now that the One-Tail has been extracted
15) Will Naruto suffer the same destiny as Gaara
tennis1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 16:43   Link #210
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankss View Post
oh great all we need in this series were some new uberpawnzor eyes and more emo kids with %85 hair on their faces..Next arc: Yeti kid with uberrgan eyes -_p
That hair covering his eyes was a cool idea, coupled with the fact that the other kid looked like the child Pain. The other was leading the group and looked like Pein but without the eyes, he even had ideals like Pein. However most of us had suspected that there will be a revelation when that long hair of the shy guy finally reveals the eyes. So there was a cool suspense in it, even if the plot twist was to be expected, and even now the story is not closed. I think there is still a suspense of who is exactly Pein, i mean which child is it really. Now it's most probable that it is Nagato, but there are other possibilites. My bet is that it's some kind of fusion where Yahiko saved the life of Nagato when his body was fatally wounded by allowing him to take over his body using his rinnegan eyes. And the result might be a fusion or simply Nagato being in Yahiko's body, of course it was logical for him to use Yahiko's body as his primary body. If it's a fusion than considering their personalities Yahiko is the dominant soul, because he is a leader type.

Kishimoto may be playing the same game covering one eye of Madara, maybe Madara somehow got one rinnegan eye, and that's how he can easily change bodies when the current one gets old.

Also Kishimoto liked DBZ, and there was the fusion technique there...
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 17:17   Link #211
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

It's one thing to pay homage to you're favorite storyteller in your own story, but I think going the Fusion route would be kinda lame and give me the impression Kishimoto is having writers block to the point where he needs to use others' ideas for a villain he's had time to flesh out in his mind for years. That's not usually a good sign.
Old 2007-10-08, 17:29   Link #212
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis1690 View Post
can't wait for next chapter when Jiraiya squares off against Pein. There's still plnety of things that haven't been discussed in the Naruto world:
12) What really happened the day Madara was defeated by the first hokage and how is able to survive for so long
Lets not for get about Zetsus overall role. We havent see him since Deidaras suicide and dont know how powerful he is or if he even knows Tobi is really Madara. As a matter of fact, im beginning to think his role in this series is bigger than it appears? If things keep moving along the way they are in the manga, he'll be the last Akatsuki to show his abilities. Could he be the most powerful?

Also....

We dont who will be the one to defeat Kisame, When will the Uchiha showdowm finally commence, or What happened to Yahiko (which will probably be revealed in a few chapters).

Boy, this manga sure has quite some content left to cover. And i was beginning to think it was comming to an end. Silly me.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-10-08 at 20:24.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 20:59   Link #213
chitgoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis1690 View Post
13) the zombie guy with the 5 masks (forgot the name) killed either the 1st or 2nd.. i forgot which as well.. but he said so himself when he fought naruto/kakashi/etc
chitgoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 21:21   Link #214
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
13) the zombie guy with the 5 masks (forgot the name) killed either the 1st or 2nd.. i forgot which as well.. but he said so himself when he fought naruto/kakashi/etc
Kakuzu* never said he killed either them. He only said he fought the first.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 22:57   Link #215
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Kakuzu* never said he killed either them. He only said he fought the first.
Which makes you wonder if madara and kakuzu knew each other, and whether he joined as a result of Pein's recruitment or Madara's recruitment (or both, if Madara truly is pulling the strings in akatsuki.

Better yet, Madara and Kakuzu double teamed Shodai, or Madara sent Kakuzu to distract Nidaime so that he couldn't interfere.................new chapter needs to come out soon or else you'll get more of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeSquiReLz View Post
Jiraiya did say it was a very rare and legendary blood limit.
He didn't say any of that, he put some background on the doujutsu and said he completely disregarded the rinnegan and the founder-dude as myth, nothing about it being rare or even legendary (just that it was an old myth). He didn't even suggest that the rinnegan was a bloodline limit, just that it was the doujutsu of the hermit of 6 paths. Which makes you wonder how the hell Jiraiyi would know how the Rinnegan looked like in the first place. Still, it's quite obvious what the stories meant when it said the rinnegan would save or destroy the world.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-10-09 at 21:02.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-09, 00:45   Link #216
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Lets not for get about Zetsus overall role. We havent see him since Deidaras suicide and dont know how powerful he is or if he even knows Tobi is really Madara. As a matter of fact, im beginning to think his role in this series is bigger than it appears? If things keep moving along the way they are in the manga, he'll be the last Akatsuki to show his abilities. Could he be the most powerful?

Also....

We dont who will be the one to defeat Kisame, When will the Uchiha showdowm finally commence, or What happened to Yahiko (which will probably be revealed in a few chapters).

Boy, this manga sure has quite some content left to cover. And i was beginning to think it was comming to an end. Silly me.
I think Zetsu will more than likely show up later as a hinderance to Naruto. And a showdown between Suigetsu and Kisame is just begging to happen.
Old 2007-10-09, 04:00   Link #217
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

A possible spoiler image is out. (either good fan work or the original)
Spoiler:
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-09, 06:29   Link #218
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
(either good fan work or the original)
Agreed, I have a few reasons as to why it is most likely real. Aside from the obvious Kishimoto style art (even if Jiraiya looks a little iffy), there is a small tag at the top of the page, I remember not too long ago there was a reliable source who did the same thing by placing a tag at top of each page he took a picture of with his cam, I think it contained his name or the number of the page not sure. None the less, It is most likely from the same person. The other reason I think It might be real is, the way the picture looks compared to the one now and the posts of the source's previous pictures looks different (only the tint everything else is just alike). I don’t know if he has a new cam but if you asked me the tint on that spoiler seems / feels like a total photoshop job. My assumption is, it could be someone who is trying to make the real spoiler look fake (EX: During the Tobi = Madara chapter, the person who photoshopped the segment where Tobi's mask was at a close up with the Sharingan visible to make a real spoiler look fake).

As to the reason why it could be a fake is, I don’t see any reason for Pain to reminisce about all the bodies he has acquired with Jiraiya. Espically after 373 how Pain dismissed Jiraiya's question with you dont need to know shit and your an outsider blah blah.
Old 2007-10-09, 07:15   Link #219
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

This current fight is undoutedly gonna play homage to the Sarutobi Vs Orochimaru (Hokages) fight/Naruto Vs Gaara (Shukaku). With the whole Jiraiya Vs Pein lagging on and on over ten or more chapters (Def. longer in the anime) with tons of flashbacks and explanations and Pein decides to jump into another bod when he gets hurt or something. Meanwhile Sasuke & Itachi...well you can imagine how that will turn out. As i stated before, I strongly feel that Zetsu *will* be instrumental in the chapters to come, most likely as a distraction or antagonist directly to Naruto's group either on orders of Pein or Madara (the latter more likely).

Quote:
As to the reason why it could be a fake is, I don’t see any reason for Pain to reminisce about all the bodies he has acquired with Jiraiya. Espically after 373 how Pain dismissed Jiraiya's question with you dont need to know shit and your an outsider blah blah.
Is it just me, or does it look like they are all awake simultaneously? I liked it better when Pein was just AL, now its all weird DBZ stuff.
Old 2007-10-09, 08:08   Link #220
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
Is it just me, or does it look like they are all awake simultaneously? I liked it better when Pein was just AL, now its all weird DBZ stuff.
Yeah, and they have all the Akatsuki outfit except that only one has the clouds. It's a fake to me.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote