Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-16, 18:20   Link #201
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
Maybe its because you can't praise them. I don't see anything about Sasuke and Sakura worthy of any praise. And i think the reason why most Sasuke and Sakura fans keep quiet is because they know their outnumbered by people that actually hate those characters and they don't want to look stupid being the only person defending those characters while a million other people are bashing them.
Or maybe Sasuke-fans just aren't idiots who go around picking fights...unlike the Sasuke/Sakura "haters" who need to make their pissant opinions known in every single thread in this forum.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 18:56   Link #202
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

So...what about your sig DON'T you think is inflammatory?

See you around some other thread, Mr. Picker of Fights.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 19:34   Link #203
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
I just speak the truth.
Old 2004-03-16, 19:38   Link #204
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Yeah. Ok. Whatever.

Anyway, anytime you're in a thread, and you get anti-Sasuke backlash...you brought it on yourself.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 19:49   Link #205
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Yeah. Ok. Whatever.

Anyway, anytime you're in a thread, and you get anti-Sasuke backlash...you brought it on yourself.
Hahahahaha!
Old 2004-03-16, 19:54   Link #206
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
Maybe its because you can't praise them. I don't see anything about Sasuke and Sakura worthy of any praise. And i think the reason why most Sasuke and Sakura fans keep quiet is because they know their outnumbered by people that actually hate those characters and they don't want to look stupid being the only person defending those characters while a million other people are bashing them.
No, it's just that we shouldn't even bother to prove it. I say this because I see more Sakura and Sasuke shrines being made each day (well not each day but you know what I mean).
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 19:56   Link #207
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha
Or maybe Sasuke-fans just aren't idiots who go around picking fights...unlike the Sasuke/Sakura "haters" who need to make their pissant opinions known in every single thread in this forum.
So basically the Idiot Sasuke/Sakura haters have pissant opinions, while the Naruto/Lee haters have really constuctive opinions.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 20:36   Link #208
Sethi
StormRider

Personally i don't HATE Sasuke i rather dislike him however, but it's more from the manga than the Anime because i think that in the anime so far the only parts were he failed was when he was Shit scared of Oro(Which is understable) and when Sakura was all worried about him having the seal and he acted like she did something horrible and treated her bad, however in the manga:
Spoiler:

As for Sakura, both in manga and anime i dislike her, the reasons where all stated so no need to say more
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 02:04   Link #209
7hor
Full Metal Physicist

Quote:

See you around some other thread, Mr. Picker of Fights.

A flaming anti flamer! Who would have guessed. I didn't know anime characters were better than me :P
7hor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 03:07   Link #210
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
You sasuke lover's what is there to love about
Spoiler:

common Sasuke is totally lame for the action that he took, I really like sasuke-kun up until then, but everyone makes mistakes so I hope that he realize this and change so I can continue to like him again. Anywayz Naruto feels that he is above everyone, he always go into fights thinking he will always come up on top, so there's no reason to call sasuke arrogant when Naruto is the same way.
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 08:03   Link #211
realdeal
The Real Deal

well the sasuke situation is alot like the vegeta situation where they both choose darkness. Both arrogant. However at least vegeta in time respected goku's power, sasuke however is too egotistical for that.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 08:19   Link #212
Dragon Master

I hate Gaara and his I want to kill everyone attitude. All he's got is defense when he's not a crazy looking badger. And when he is hit, he acts like a little b****. He thinks he is supreme. I think any Jounnin could kick his ass.
Dragon Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 08:54   Link #213
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha
By saying that, didn't you just pick one? Also, I noticed that you posted something contradicting what you've just said in the "Naruto and Lee" thread...

Last edited by nh1; 2004-03-17 at 09:04.
nh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 09:05   Link #214
[Orochimaru]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
By saying that, didn't you just pick one? Also, I noticed that you posted something contradicting what you've just said in the "Naruto and Lee" thread...
Right on!
[Orochimaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 09:34   Link #215
cdkobasiuk
Mommy on a Bender

Here I am !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryad
Whoever said Konohamaru is right. I mean it is true that Sakura is one the character that deserve to be hated but honestly, except for her flashbacks, episode with Sakura aren't that bad. Now i want someone to honestly raise his or her hand and tell me I loved an episode where Konohamaru appeared. Anyone is brave enough?

The truth is I like to watch how Naruto interacts with the kids just as much as how he interacts with the adults. It shows a lot about his personality. Everyone makes time to deal with people they admire or are suborniate too not many pay attention to the people below them, at least in positive ways.

The bottom line is I don't "hate" or "dismiss" any of the characters. I'm sure they were all created to fill a specific purpose in the story. Sure some are more annoying than others but that is an always changing state, one character grates on my nerves today, a different one grates tomorrow.

cdk
cdkobasiuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 10:51   Link #216
sheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bun-kun
common Sasuke is totally lame for the action that he took, I really like sasuke-kun up until then, but everyone makes mistakes so I hope that he realize this and change so I can continue to like him again. Anywayz Naruto feels that he is above everyone, he always go into fights thinking he will always come up on top, so there's no reason to call sasuke arrogant when Naruto is the same way.
First of all, I don't hate Sasuke; in fact, I don't hate any of the characters though that doesn't mean that I don't find them annoying at times such as Sasuke's idiocy in the recent chapters but this can be argued both ways and at times such as Sakura's damn screaming

I'm not sure if it's correct to to say that Naruto feels that he is above everyone else. He doesn't in my opinion, if anything, he thinks that he is on the same level as everyone else, not above. On the other hand, everyone has belittled him.

Sasuke has a tragiced past, but so did Naruto. Everybody acknowledged Sasuke because he's an Uchiha, but everyone has put down Naruto because he has the demon fox inside of him. Sasuke doesn't think that Naruto is on par with him but Naruto has always thought they were on the same level.

Naruto thinking that he goes into fight thinking that he will come up on top. Well...is he suppose to think that he will lose? It's determination, not arrogance and it's his determination that has gotten him this far. A ninja's strength is his spirits and when he has someone precious to protect. This is proven again and again in the series.
sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 10:55   Link #217
Uzumaki||Demon
-»-»Kyubified«-«-

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheen
Naruto thinking that he goes into fight thinking that he will come up on top. Well...is he suppose to think that he will lose? It's determination, not arrogance and it's his determination that has gotten him this far. A ninja's strength is his spirits and when he has someone precious to protect. This is proven again and again in the series.
Very wise words sheen-san.
Uzumaki||Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 11:04   Link #218
dongcute

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
so dongcute should that be used as an excuse to stay as a bom? People praise people who has heart..lee has heart..sasuke has heart...naruto has heart. Sakura however has none, no passion, no determination, no dramatic I will do this no matter what etc etc. I dont like that in a person at all, someone who gives up too easy.
Just my 2 cent. No offense to all Sakura haters. I am just stating what I think.

If you think Sakura give up easily, I beg to differ. Every one has a heart. However, the interest may be different. For example, think of the persistent love by Sakura toward Sasuke.

And yes, to all those that is heat up. Clam down. Lets keep this to a dissucion thread instead of a flaming thread
dongcute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 11:14   Link #219
Anjin
stfu-no-jutsu

Send a message via AIM to Anjin
I hate Sasuke for being himself ^_^
I hate Sakura.. she is a waste of time in the series and should either a) become a kitchen housewife slut and breed lots of non-sasuke babies or b) die.

hmmm I hate Ebisu.. he's annoying
I hate filler episdoes. Cmon.. that BULL episode? Gimmie a break (okok, not a character.. but hey, i hated those BULLS)

ANIME: I hate Gaara.. Wow, grow some personality.. "wah i wanna kill everyone so like, i can feel alive or somthing" please, lets get a little more intelligent.

I hate Temari because she hasnt gotten naked yet.. I mean damn, if ur gonna draw a character that good lookin, at least give us a taste of the goods!

I'd say I hate Hinata for them big bug eyes, but I'd be just kidding and people would be in an uproar just hearing hte words "hate" and "hinata" in the same sentance.. However, it would be fun to watch the ensuing posts... =)

hmmm I think thats about it.. Everyone else is ok.. oh wait.. INO!

i mean WTF.. Ino is as bad as Sakura.. START BREEDING!

ok.. that was fun... this was the hate thread right? I am angry this morning.
Anjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 11:16   Link #220
dongcute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdkobasiuk
The bottom line is I don't "hate" or "dismiss" any of the characters. I'm sure they were all created to fill a specific purpose in the story. Sure some are more annoying than others but that is an always changing state, one character grates on my nerves today, a different one grates tomorrow.

cdk
That is a nice one. I agree with that
dongcute is offline   Reply With Quote