Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuizaan View Post
This one thing irks me so much about whether Hitogami is an actual liar or not:
Spoiler for mosaic bastard, you probably should't read though:
Spoiler:
myopius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 19:04   Link #2202
DarkD

I was thinking, if you guys aren't sure about a certain translator, just ask them to leave the Japanese in their uploaded documents so that a TLC can easily correct them. Same way that Vanant does his in pastebin

http://pastebin.com/5fw94H7K

Oh yea, Vanant, I totally want you to skip through and do all the Eris short stories. Those are awesome.

Oh and a spoiler question.
Spoiler for Himegami location:
DarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 19:26   Link #2203
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkD View Post
It's hitogami.
Spoiler for hitogami:
Old 2014-08-04, 19:27   Link #2204
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
maybe later
What's the point of doing that later and missing on all the important moments with Sylphy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
I think he should create a customized Porsche with earth magic so he can ride in style. It doesn't make any sense to me either.
Porsche might be hard and/or expensive to make - his world is no Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - while balloon is cheap and easy to make; all you need is some thick cloth and hot air. And the main fatal flow of balloons in our world is nonexistent since you can use magic to control winds.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 19:31   Link #2205
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Oh and a spoiler question.
Future Rudeus already confirmed this, and by that time he is already too old to exact his revenge. so he decided to gie Hitogami some unexpected blow.

What stopping Orstedd from killing Hitogami is uncertain factor called [Rudeus Grayrat] and [Nanahoshi Shizuka].

though it's look like in the future Nanahoshi will assist Orstedd and Rudy's child in killing Hitogami with her wisdom[earth weaponry, for example is combining "Blitz" with Rudy "Rock Shell Shotgun", what do you think will happen?]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 19:33   Link #2206
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
It's hitogami.
Spoiler for hitogami:
Spoiler for Volume 19+:

But it's a Porsche... it's style~ He could put a sail on it and move it with wind magic.
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 19:36   Link #2207
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Spoiler for Volume 19+:

But it's a Porsche... it's style~ He could put a sail on it and move it with wind magic.
maybe the next turning point is around the time after Zanoba Chapter
Spoiler for Turning point 5:

He already created a "Gundam"
Old 2014-08-04, 19:54   Link #2208
Ahou
Worshipper of 3 Goddesses

Quote:
maybe the next turning point is around the time after Zanoba Chapter
Spoiler for Turning point 5:

Isn't it more of an exoskeleton?
Old 2014-08-04, 19:57   Link #2209
SinsI

Quote:
I was thinking more along the lines of a Magic-Generated Steam Engine. Still, a car is not going to be that great in a world with only dirt roads; flying apparatuses are much better.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 20:06   Link #2210
Dormouse

Quote:
I think he should create a customized Porsche with earth magic so he can ride in style. It doesn't make any sense to me either.
Was about to say "Screw the Porsche. What he needs is a GUNDAM." when...
Quote:
sasoogar roux'deus
Dormouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 20:10   Link #2211
bludvein

How about skip the whole vehicle thing and just finish that flying spell he was working on. Makes more sense.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 20:16   Link #2212
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormouse View Post
Was about to say "Screw the Porsche. What he needs is a GUNDAM." when...

sasoogar roux'deus
though the woman faction thinking that his "Gundam" is kinda lame except for Julie[even it's name is made Orstedd suggesting to him to think about another name coz it's so lame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
How about skip the whole vehicle thing and just finish that flying spell he was working on. Makes more sense.
there is all kind of flying dragon out there
Old 2014-08-04, 20:29   Link #2213
kazzuya

If Rudy haven't gone to the magic university he would have gone to the Bergaritte continent and have his ED cured by Roxy. Although I will feel sorry for Sylphy if that happened.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 20:50   Link #2214
Dormouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
But Gundam > Superman

And yes, I was wondering why he never did just perfect hsi flying. As long as he constantly froze a fullbody layer of outer clothing, even at low altitudes he could reach decents speeds, right? Or is there some other factor that I haven't thought about?
Old 2014-08-04, 20:50   Link #2215
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Just finished reading volume 8 and how Iloved in the last side chapter how Eris was bragging about not being a virgin to Nina and the others, and how the man who took her virginity "Rudeus" was an amazing person who landed a hit on the Dragon god etc. And how Nina went to see him for her own eyes and witness him blowing a Demon god in one hit lol. This is just keeps getting funnier and funnier. I decided to put reading Mushoku Tensei on hold until Baka-Tsuki finish with up to vol 10 at least.

I still would like a walk through spoiler about Eris journey after she left Rudeus to train with the Sword God. And please spoil until you're heart contains And I mean from when she left him and until she marries him and has Rudeus child.

Also what happent to Ruijerd Supard after he left them after their encounter with Ostard the dragon god? Does he meet up with Rudeus? or Eris?

God since there are so many volumes and chapters yet to be translated I'm so excited I just need to know :P But I don't want to use MT on chapters since I want to wait for Baka-Tsuki to translate them, even though I still don't mind for getting a bit spoiled :P
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 20:55   Link #2216
myopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya
Anyway, has someone checked the author's notes regarding Vol.20?
Based on his usual schedule, it will probably come out in the next week or two?
By author's notes, you mean his blog, right? Check a recent post I made in this thread. I looked through all of his posts since volume 19 ended, and what I said there is all I found him saying.
myopius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 21:48   Link #2217
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormouse View Post
But Gundam > Superman

And yes, I was wondering why he never did just perfect hsi flying. As long as he constantly froze a fullbody layer of outer clothing, even at low altitudes he could reach decents speeds, right? Or is there some other factor that I haven't thought about?
Dragon fly by shootings?
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 21:59   Link #2218
kazzuya

Quote:
Spoiler for Volume 19+:

I thought that Laplace didn't die and was just sealed so I think it is impossible for him yo be reborn. And I think the one who will be reborn is the trick god, the other half of Laplace.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 22:47   Link #2219
DarkD

I thought not advancing his flying was because it was freaking dangerous. He breaks his legs half the time he tries... I wouldn't be that anxious to perfect a magic like that either if I was him.

Although yea, there would definitely be some advantages to it. I've always thought, in a battle if he just shot himself up into the air then rained down destruction from the skies where his opponents couldn't reach, I thought that would be really effective.
DarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 22:50   Link #2220
Dormouse

Quote:
I thought not advancing his flying was because it was freaking dangerous. He breaks his legs half the time he tries... I wouldn't be that anxious to perfect a magic like that either if I was him.

Although yea, there would definitely be some advantages to it. I've always thought, in a battle if he just shot himself up into the air then rained down destruction from the skies where his opponents couldn't reach, I thought that would be really effective.
I'm sure it would hurt, but he can heal it up anyway, and with practice he'd stop breaking his legs.

Mmmn, and I was thinking about how if he could fly, he could move to a high altitude and drop a massive rock from the sky lol.

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel