AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2020-11-01, 11:39   Link #22261
maskedstalker

Oh I didn't expect to get an answer simple and efficient as quick as that, thanks for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
The how to play is basically just: "Use a VPN to login and you are fine. You can switch it off once all your expeditions have returned."
Does that mean I can get banned if I'm not paying attention to the VPN after I logged in (?)

Maybe I should create a Windows account which will always be connected to a VPN then...

I'll probably use KC3, especially if it translates stuff. (Auto-translation I'm assuming ?).

Also, I don't get what's the difference between a flagship and a non-flagship and why it is important to check if it's been damaged but I guess I'll know when I'll play~

Thank you again for your quick answer
maskedstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-01, 13:33   Link #22262
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedstalker View Post
Oh I didn't expect to get an answer simple and efficient as quick as that, thanks for that

Does that mean I can get banned if I'm not paying attention to the VPN after I logged in (?)

Maybe I should create a Windows account which will always be connected to a VPN then...

I'll probably use KC3, especially if it translates stuff. (Auto-translation I'm assuming ?).

Also, I don't get what's the difference between a flagship and a non-flagship and why it is important to check if it's been damaged but I guess I'll know when I'll play~

Thank you again for your quick answer
No, you just can't log onto the server without a Japanese IP address anymore, because some jackasses kept DDOSSING KC, until they have had it.

I just suggested turning it off afterwards, because your connection will be better, and faster, if you do it.
And yes, KC3 uses auto translations, and not everything is translated either. The quest-translator broke a while ago, so they had to integrate it into the side-bar.

You should be able to play the game though.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-13, 07:07   Link #22263
Kakurin
大佐

So Yukikaze finally got her Kai Ni. Don't understand the Dan Yang sub-stage though (unless it's got some gimmick). It looks utterly useless even compared to regular Kai form.
Old 2020-11-13, 12:06   Link #22264
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

That's her historical future. The one were she's handed over to the Chinese in reparations, and they use her as a flagship and destroyer for decades.
Old 2020-11-13, 12:09   Link #22265
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
That's her historical future. The one were she's handed over to the Chinese in reparations, and they use her as a flagship and destroyer for decades.
I know that... Was talking from a game play point of view.
Old 2020-11-14, 05:14   Link #22266
AC-Phoenix
Detective

SOmehow I got no motivation to get even a single one of the items you need for Yukikaze... Even though they've been around for two months now lol.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2020-11-14, 21:14   Link #22267
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post
So Yukikaze finally got her Kai Ni. Don't understand the Dan Yang sub-stage though (unless it's got some gimmick). It looks utterly useless even compared to regular Kai form.
Aside of trying to be historically correct before giving her an actual remodel + potential special route (which wouldn't really makes sense even as Dan Yang), not really any value yeah. It is basically the very same case as Luigi's, although Yukikaze actually becomes a true monster with the appropriate guns.
I'm actually surprised Tanaka decided to be extremely evasive when it comes to Dan Yang herself. Her library entry is beyond barebone. I realize sino japanse relationship is pretty hectic, especially when it comes to WWII, but it looks so awkward to see Yukikaze using that new name without an actual context. Granted, people who don't know can just google that, but it looks so out of place, especially when KC was always about most noteworthy details/trivia for the ships.
Old 2020-11-17, 16:08   Link #22268
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Wait... Did they raise the resource cap?

Old 2020-11-17, 19:38   Link #22269
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Yes. It has been increased to 350k at the same tim as Yukikaze Kai ni's implementation.
Old 2020-11-19, 20:50   Link #22270
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Odd question to ask but, did anyone else got his sound setting resetted when logging in? It happend to me twice and I wonder if the issue is on my side or not.
Old 2020-11-22, 12:38   Link #22271
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Yes. It has been increased to 350k at the same tim as Yukikaze Kai ni's implementation.
Thanks.

---
Does anyone else have a problem with KC recently? It randomly keeps going white screen on me after a while...

Old 2020-11-23, 16:39   Link #22272
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Does anyone else have a problem with KC recently? It randomly keeps going white screen on me after a while...
I had more than a few time since many months ago, but it do happen less than before, at least for me.
Old 2020-11-26, 18:42   Link #22273
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
4 new ships are announced. 1DD, likely Sirrocco, 1BB, likely Queen Elizabeth, possibly Sheffield since a Town-class CL was hinted in the monthly ranking reward and 1 unknown ship. This one is more than likely a DE or a Matsu class DD.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-26, 20:21   Link #22274
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Did they confirm about the battleship? as the fourth ship, they did post some time ago than they started working on the next Matsu-class.
Old 2020-11-27, 12:35   Link #22275
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Did they confirm about the battleship? as the fourth ship, they did post some time ago than they started working on the next Matsu-class.
Scirocco, Sheffield and USS Washington are confirmed.
Old 2020-11-27, 13:23   Link #22276
AC-Phoenix
Detective

And here comes the first loli battleship... On the abyssal side at least... urgs. I really worry for Arizona now.

Old 2020-11-27, 15:33   Link #22277
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Images
Scirocco
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
HMS Sheffield

Images
USS Washington
Old 2020-11-27, 17:20   Link #22278
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Encountered something similar, although I can "solve" it by keeping it in a separate browser window.
Old 2020-11-28, 06:25   Link #22279
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Can someone ID her voice? One guy on reddit think Kana Asumi.
Old 2020-11-28, 12:14   Link #22280
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
One guy on reddit think Kana Asumi.
That is definitely way, way off. -Nothing like it. Can't get a handle on it. Could be someone who's not quite well-known yet (similar to for example Hondo Kaede when she did Oyashio).

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls