AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-20, 02:04   Link #2221
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
So judging from the previews, Haruto jacks L-Elf to fight Cain?

We all know that Haruto doesn't have the skills to fight Cain.
That raises an interesting question. Can Haruto still be drained of Runes while he's in L-Elf's body? If no, then I think I see what might be coming...
Old 2013-12-20, 02:04   Link #2222
Key Board
Carbon

I just hope L-Elf doesn't permanently give his body to Haruto so he can make "co-existence" babies with Shoko
That would be terribly upsetting

I personally hope we get to see a golden Unit 4 powerup in the last episode
I think Haruto's going to need help against Cain
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-12-20, 02:13   Link #2223
~BC~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board
I just hope L-Elf doesn't permanently give his body to Haruto so he can make "co-existence" babies with Shoko
I really don't get how anyone thinks this is remotely possible? The guy isn't going to sacrifice himself for Haruto's dreams alone. And I don't see how having babies with Shoko ensures co-existence or that she even thinks such a thing is possible at this point.

Haruto jacking L-Elf to go against Cain seems likely though.
Old 2013-12-20, 02:14   Link #2224
MeggieMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Ok, even I think that would be messy . I'd rather see more L Elf and less Haruto if we get more of this show. I want a real L Elf/Shoko (if she can be redeemed in someway at this point) verses some Haruto in L Elf's body gambit and if not, I don't know but I hesitate to wish a new female brought in for him (we can go yaoi here to a point, I guess). With Saki, I still wish she'd end up with A Drei, even if she can't keep him forever, verse Haruto (yeah, I know she's in love with Haruto but I wish she'd just move on and be friends with him because if he's not going to remember her at some point as well).

BC, I don't think this theory would hinge on L Elf letting Haruto do this on purpose but as a side effect, FWIW.
Old 2013-12-20, 02:14   Link #2225
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post

I personally hope we get to see a golden Unit 4 powerup in the last episode
I think Haruto's going to need help against Cain
I think L-elf's going to be needed to run this country. Haruto doesn't inherit L-elf's intelligence when he gets into his body, or else he wouldn't need sticky notes.
and Haruto isn't smart enough or has enough will to lead an empire on his own. So I don't think he's going to die or get permanently taken over.

However, there is again the problem that I don't think Haruto has the skill to challenge Cain, and especially not in the VVV2.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-12-20, 02:28   Link #2226
~BC~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeggieMay View Post
BC, I don't think this theory would hinge on L Elf letting Haruto do this on purpose but as a side effect, FWIW.
Well, "give his body to Haruto" certainly made it sound that way. If it happens due to unusual circumstances, I'd be fine with it though (well not fine but it'd be more acceptable and not contrary to L-Elf's character, IMO).
Old 2013-12-20, 02:32   Link #2227
whispo
The Reaper

Maybe L-11 will give Haruto his body for that fight only, but during the fight, Haruto's original body get's destroyed?
Old 2013-12-20, 03:27   Link #2228
username31

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispo View Post
Maybe L-11 will give Haruto his body for that fight only, but during the fight, Haruto's original body get's destroyed?
why? are both of them in cockpit and haruto let his body destroyed and used L-elf body so he can used L-elf runes and memories and maybe his life and that will make both of them die

from the preview im not sure that L-elf tries to give Haruto his neck to hijack...more like L-elf take off his uniform for something maybe to declare he is not Dorrsian anymore or maybe to prove people he is human not bakemono...and since only 1 episode leave i don't think Haruto will leave his unit so all theory about he will hijack L-elf body and his own body will destroy is false

I bet everything this Haruto inside L-elf body will never happen for whatever purpose will be...
Old 2013-12-20, 03:33   Link #2229
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispo View Post
Then he can bite someone else and transfer to them. Problem solved.

He doesn't need random ARUS soldier number 1000, but he does need L-Elf to make this work. Also, if Haruto's body gets "destroyed", why wouldn't L-Elf's? Haruto's body regenerates at to some point, L-Elf's, jacked or not, doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by username31 View Post
from the preview im not sure that L-elf tries to give Haruto his neck to hijack...more like L-elf take off his uniform for something maybe to declare he is not Dorrsian anymore or maybe to prove people he is human not bakemono...and since only 1 episode leave i don't think Haruto will leave his unit so all theory about he will hijack L-elf body and his own body will destroy is false

I bet everything this Haruto inside L-elf body will never happen for whatever purpose will be...
Bodyjacking demonstration on cameras to explain differences between Magius and Kamitsuki.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2013-12-20, 04:57   Link #2230
whitecloud

do you think they will make new valvrave? after all it is the golden 7...and as long the original engine (VVV01) is still there its still ok, the other after all is only a mirror engine
Old 2013-12-20, 06:02   Link #2231
username31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Then he can bite someone else and transfer to them. Problem solved.

He doesn't need random ARUS soldier number 1000, but he does need L-Elf to make this work. Also, if Haruto's body gets "destroyed", why wouldn't L-Elf's? Haruto's body regenerates at to some point, L-Elf's, jacked or not, doesn't.

Bodyjacking demonstration on cameras to explain differences between Magius and Kamitsuki.
then who will jack who? since i don't think haruto will out from his unit, he will against Cain soon
Old 2013-12-20, 06:07   Link #2232
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by username31 View Post
then who will jack who? since i don't think haruto will out from his unit, he will against Cain soon
I mean after the battle with Cain.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2013-12-20, 07:06   Link #2233
xl_Legit_lx
Destruction by Carnage
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to xl_Legit_lx Send a message via MSN to xl_Legit_lx Send a message via Yahoo to xl_Legit_lx
Everybody gonna die on some Hamlet type ish.

Hopefully he confesses to Shoko or something before he dies because Inuzuka went out too HAM for him to only confess to Inu and not Shoko. Like dafaq guys..

I can see a Valvrave OVA, but with one episode left I expect their to be a halfassed ending leaving the loopholes like most anime do, unfortunately. The 24-26(or 12-13) standard bill for anime makes me qq
Old 2013-12-20, 08:32   Link #2234
black_cat1

We are talking about Ookouchi here so there will be absolutely no halfass ending. I dont know if they can make two more season but ss3 is a must. Look like after Horizon, Sunrise decided to make the season shorter to 12 eps to increase the quality
Old 2013-12-20, 10:33   Link #2235
Irenesharda

Quote:

Actually, there isn't much of a difference, both Magius and Kamitsuki can bodyjack others, the only difference is the duration. And who's to say that the Magius can't do a temporary jack like the kamitsuki can, or that the kamitsuki with time and experience can't jack someone permanently? Nothing. we've learned in this episode that there's things the Magius can do that we didn't know about before. We've been assuming they don't regenerate from wounds because their bodies age and deteriorate. However, this episode proves that wrong and that they do regenerate, even if for some reason they still do age.

Also, as ~BC~ said, showing the bodyjacking part is really the one thing you want to keep under wraps. You don't want an easily swung crowd to know that these "monsters" can take over anyone's body without permission and go about as them whenever and for as long as they want. If you think they panicked before, imagine the panic and anarchy that would spring up if you reveal that any and everyone they know could be an alien monster? You would have to witch hunt of the millennium and it would be utter chaos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post
We are talking about Ookouchi here so there will be absolutely no halfass ending. I dont know if they can make two more season but ss3 is a must. Look like after Horizon, Sunrise decided to make the season shorter to 12 eps to increase the quality
I really hope so. The rushed action of this episode has me a little scared. It's like they were trying to get through a lot of material all at once. I really hope they don't mess this up.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu

Last edited by Irenesharda; 2013-12-20 at 10:51.
Old 2013-12-20, 12:29   Link #2236
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I am calling Cain killing an important character next week. He is a Sunrise villain in a story where there is a lot of conflict. Having him not kill somebody is like not having the death of a love interest. Also, we might learn the name of this Cain is Abel due to obligatory references

By the way, what will we have as final ending theme: Preserved Roses, Red Memories or Kakumei? I actually want an Elisa song.
Old 2013-12-20, 12:31   Link #2237
username31

Quote:
I mean after the battle with Cain.
but after that is that even necessary anymore....and will Haruto alive?
still think the scene won't about L-elf give his neck for bodyjack
Old 2013-12-20, 12:40   Link #2238
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
I am calling Cain killing an important character next week. He is a Sunrise villain in a story where there is a lot of conflict. Having him not kill somebody is like not having the death of a love interest. Also, we might learn the name of this Cain is Abel due to obligatory references
Shoko perhaps? Her death at least will steal the death flags from Haruto and let him lived for another couples of years. At this point and as a main character, she hold no relevant to the show. If she does goes kicking the bucket hopefully iori goes along with her.

Last edited by DevilHighDxD; 2013-12-20 at 13:08.
Old 2013-12-20, 13:10   Link #2239
xl_Legit_lx
Destruction by Carnage
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to xl_Legit_lx Send a message via MSN to xl_Legit_lx Send a message via Yahoo to xl_Legit_lx
Shoko dying would make me sad. I'd prefer Haruto and/or L'Elf to just die lol
Old 2013-12-20, 13:11   Link #2240
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I am calling Cain killing an important character next week. He is a Sunrise villain in a story where there is a lot of conflict. Having him not kill somebody is like not having the death of a love interest.
I am going to assume you've never seen Dougram, VOTOMS, Giant Gorg, L-Gaim, Dragonar, Big O, or Gear Fighter Dendoh, all from Sunrise that had none of that either. Well, VOTOMS sort of had it in OVAs, but that is another story entirely.

I also have to say that there is nothing wrong with the 24 episode count, the staff had enough episodes to make the work and use it properly. Could you imagine how much it would have outright improved if they stopped doing high school antics crap after episode 1? If everyone found Valvraves a few episodes earlier? If they cut out useless bits and characters for stuff that mattered? If they built up and foreshadowed properly? If this series was properly structured instead of doing shock value for the sake of shock value? The staff had PLENTY of episodes and time, they simply screwed up titanically (and probably took too many notes from Age).
Closed Thread