AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-12-10, 16:20   Link #2221
Tachibana
タチバナ

Kizuna has actually gotten very intimate with them as well.

An example is Yurishia and they've reached a point to where they play the master (Kizuna) and slave (Yurishia) role during S&M play.
Old 2016-12-12, 01:11   Link #2222
OmegaWeaponZ

^ Agreed. Besides Aine, he has gotten veeery close to Yurishia, Hayuru and Sylvia, if that scene in volume 6 was any indicator of how close they were. Admittingly, that has grown more even more so with the recent volumes.

Also, Reiri is should also have main girl status.
Old 2016-12-17, 22:13   Link #2223
dragon213

Well we all do know that the girl Kizuna loves the most is Aine but in what order do you guys think the other girls are coming in? If I would say that the three that he feels the strongest for (romantically) most might be the original trio, Aine Yruishia and Hayuru. Just wondering which one of those two would be number two and three for him or if he feels equally for those two.

Also if he becomes the new emperor of vatlantis, you think he would get all of the girls as lovers while he will be married to Aine (and maybe Grace? Considing the vision she had thanks to Osiris)? I know Zel would not like that since she thought he should just keep himself to Aine and Grace has romantic feelings for him. Of course it would mean that she could do naughty stuff with him again without feeling like she was betraying the royal sisters, if she could swallow her pride of just admit that she has started to develope feelings for him.

Also one thing I could see is Scarlet competing with Yurishia about which one of them would have the closest relationship with him (since Scarlet developed feelings for him and admitted it to Yurishia, she has been competing with her over him, of course like most of the girls she gets jealous if someone of the other girls gets too close to him anyway).
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-17, 22:37   Link #2224
AP24

Vol 10 definitely not coming out end of January. Well it should be out end of February cause that's when the final BD volume is out so that they can take advantage of each other to increase sales.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-18, 18:39   Link #2225
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

^Damn, I thought that HXH and Ecstas would be two series launched at the same time, but apparently I think Ecstas has more popularity.
Old 2016-12-18, 19:06   Link #2226
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast 666 View Post
^Damn, I thought that HXH and Ecstas would be two series launched at the same time, but apparently I think Ecstas has more popularity.
Ecstas has just been released... and the author even went ahead and said it would be better then HxH, it would not surprise me....
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-20, 06:31   Link #2227
AP24

Turns out Vol 10 is coming out January 31st / February 1st after all. Here's the synopsis:

母と姉の失われたキズナが、いま蘇る!?

機械神オーディンの支配する世界に閉じ込められた愛音。すべてが闘いとランキングで決まる世界で、愛音はつ いにオーディンと対戦することに。しかし、オーディンの圧倒的な戦闘力を前に、愛音は瀕死の重 傷を負い!?

Looks like Reiri and Nayuta will make up in the next volume, and as expected Odin is the next one they face.
Old 2016-12-20, 07:37   Link #2228
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Turns out Vol 10 is coming out January 31st / February 1st after all. Here's the synopsis:

母と姉の失われたキズナが、いま蘇る!?

機械神オーディンの支配する世界に閉じ込められた愛音。すべてが闘いとランキングで決まる世界で、愛音はつ いにオーディンと対戦することに。しかし、オーディンの圧倒的な戦闘力を前に、愛音は瀕死の重 傷を負い!?

Looks like Reiri and Nayuta will make up in the next volume, and as expected Odin is the next one they face.
Reiri and Nayuta making up? I must admit that's unexpected.

Spoiler for reply:
Old 2016-12-20, 14:59   Link #2229
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Hope not.
Incest ftw.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-20, 14:59   Link #2230
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
Well we all do know that the girl Kizuna loves the most is Aine but in what order do you guys think the other girls are coming in? If I would say that the three that he feels the strongest for (romantically) most might be the original trio, Aine Yruishia and Hayuru. Just wondering which one of those two would be number two and three for him or if he feels equally for those two.

Also if he becomes the new emperor of vatlantis, you think he would get all of the girls as lovers while he will be married to Aine (and maybe Grace? Considing the vision she had thanks to Osiris)? I know Zel would not like that since she thought he should just keep himself to Aine and Grace has romantic feelings for him. Of course it would mean that she could do naughty stuff with him again without feeling like she was betraying the royal sisters, if she could swallow her pride of just admit that she has started to develope feelings for him.

Also one thing I could see is Scarlet competing with Yurishia about which one of them would have the closest relationship with him (since Scarlet developed feelings for him and admitted it to Yurishia, she has been competing with her over him, of course like most of the girls she gets jealous if someone of the other girls gets too close to him anyway).
Number 2 is Yurisha i'd say 3 is probably Gravel and hayuru is 4

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-20, 15:27   Link #2231
Hakai

Reiri is the real number 1
Old 2016-12-20, 16:24   Link #2232
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakaishin View Post
Reiri is the real number 1
This. So much this.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-20, 20:38   Link #2233
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
This. So much this.
i will also tip my card into this hat

also
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Hope not.
Incest ftw.
ayyye!
Old 2016-12-20, 23:46   Link #2234
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Reiri special is out.

Does this means. Sylvia was uncensored in the BD?
Old 2016-12-20, 23:53   Link #2235
dragon213

Quote:
Reiri special is out.

What happens in the Reiri special?
Old 2016-12-21, 00:09   Link #2236
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Bunny girl Reiri happens.
Old 2016-12-21, 01:15   Link #2237
AP24

Quote:
Reiri special is out.

Sylvia's part is in the next BD volume. They didn't censor it, they removed it completely in the episode. But it will be in the next BD special so just wait next month.
Old 2016-12-21, 02:02   Link #2238
dragon213

Quote:
Bunny girl Reiri happens.
Well that part I knew but I wondered what other things happened in it

Last edited by dragon213; 2016-12-21 at 04:28.
Old 2016-12-21, 18:00   Link #2239
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Hope not.
Incest ftw.
Incest is wincest!

Hopefully after Reiri and Nayuta make up after so many years. Perhaps we will witness something more than oyakodon.
Old 2016-12-21, 19:09   Link #2240
KnightShade

Im hoping reiri gets a hxh gear

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, deceiving author, ecchi, harem, hentai artist, incest, sci-fi, true harem