Half-Dwarf 2 1.50%
Half-Kemomimi 3 2.26%
Half-Vampire 25 18.80%
Non-Humanoid Races 18 13.53%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-04-14, 11:05   Link #2241
Valky
Radioactive

I kinda doubt the card user died though. While his other Sparrow dudes died, he seemed like will not involved in the fight between his team members and Zayn guy.

The twins really just a cameo, didn't even greetings Shuuya who will come later, rude.

Wait what, it's an extra skill by itself? Not a requirement for one?

Speaking of printed book, volume 2 is already scheduled.
Old 2017-04-14, 11:13   Link #2242
sasuke706

I don't have the book, but I imagine if it was on the list at the start, that item probably turns into a skill for someone, somehow. Maybe you gotta crack it like an egg.
I doubt it's a magic item to replicate an extra skill; something more concrete probably would've came up when whoever identified it.
So you could think of it as a spell tome, but extra skill version.

It would explain why Shuuya was interested in it when he saw it, unless it reminded of him of something from the Evil God realm.
No idea what it would do, though. God Magic Stone really isn't much to go on.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-14, 15:50   Link #2243
Valky
Radioactive

If the spoiler true, then the skill name is "God Magic Stone". That sounds weird.

Blood Elves probably will lose some of it's members until Shuuya shows up. I wonder who will face Hankai among Shuuya's group. Honestly if he has to choose between Hankai and Lezarisa, I really doubt he will pick Hankai.
Old 2017-04-14, 17:51   Link #2244
cabman11

For the ancient dragons breath and lightning, in my opinion lightning should be stronger than fire
Old 2017-04-14, 22:01   Link #2245
sasuke706

^We don't even know if the ancient dragon they're referring to breathed fire or not.

When Shuuya was fighting it, all we saw it do was shoot an ice laser from its eyes if I recall.

Lightning would generally be better at piercing damage and the like, though. But worse for AoE stuff.

^^Yeah, he wouldn't pick Hankai since not only do the Blood Elves have at least 3 hot grills, he just formed an alliance with them.
There is a chance he could die before Shuuya arrives...as unlikely as that is.
Old 2017-04-15, 10:46   Link #2246
sasuke706

Earlobes put up a good fight...apparently.
Can't really blame him when it was a 5 on 1 and he likely couldn't beat any of the 5 in a duel anyway. Probably would've taken all of them but Shuuya a while, though.
I thought he was supposed to have good intuition though, which is why he stayed behind. Which got him killed.
He would've been better off attacking the Blood Elves to hopefully get out of there sooner.

Kari looks like he's gonna get to fight Veronica (with Margit) and Mel. Mel aside, he probably doesn't have a chance against Veronica simply due to his only attacks being daggers.
Not sure what's up with the prophet guy. Maybe the Moon Remnant guys will take care of him when they arrive? Since Shuuya is hogging all the fun for the other options.

It's kinda sad that the Blood Elves were slowly losing despite having like 4 more fighters present.
Although that seems partially due to Hankai, since the onion dwarf was easily doing the best out of them all on top of fighting two at once.

Just another week to see the conclusion. Just...another...week...
Old 2017-04-15, 17:49   Link #2247
Valky
Radioactive

Well, seems like Shafa is not going to put their hands on this, and the card user seems able to escape.

Yeah, he got bullied by Shuuya's group. Quite pitiful, after got stabbed at the heart he got hanged too.

That pervert Kari is underground right, most likely will get ganged up too. lol.

It seems it'll be fix to be 2 chapters per week. Even though it's twice the number of other weekly series and the chapter is usually as long or longer than other series, it still feels depressing ... Damn we got spoiled too much.
Old 2017-04-21, 11:02   Link #2248
sasuke706

Well that was a fun damn chapter.

Sparrow Tiger seems like they're going to watch the situation out, with their leader actively spying on the main fight.

Adrianne seems aware Shuuya is immortal. Probably thinks he's a demon.
Mirai also appears to have completely developed a thing for Shuuya. You'd think she'd have more resistance to that stuff from her actual age, but too much exposure to mesmerizing eyes I suppose.
Looks like they don't have any more youth potions though, so Kazane's most likely going to die off soon. From age, that is.

The Shafa guys do seem to be pretty pious to Shafa, but don't seem aware of Shuuya's exploits for the god.
They also noted that the demon detector's reaction to Shuuya is weird, so they probably don't come across many half-demons. As it reacted to Adrianne normally, she would be a demon though.
Their leader seems to have fallen for Ivanca too. Smell that NTR. They're so becoming enemies ahahaha.

Viine also finally used her extra skill again! It's a miracle! Looks like she's going to use it to fight Larai with Helme.
The Blood Elves appear to have more than earned their hatred from the Shadow Wings.

Hankai also had a pretty nice bro moment with Shuuya.
Looks he's joining Moon Remnant under the conditions of he won't help no elves, but won't be hostile to them anymore either.
I like moments like that. The Blood Elves will let it slide too, since he's saving their asses yet again. Plus they're finally going to see how strong he is. Ahaha.
I really liked the remnant comparison stuff he was doing, including Moon Remnant's namesake being used in it.

Last edited by sasuke706; 2017-04-21 at 11:22.
Old 2017-04-21, 13:14   Link #2249
Valky
Radioactive

Adrianne and her crews are all wearing masks. I guess it's a mandatory rules. Special Partner, eh. Yeah, guess she'll die soon. Probably could live longer if she turns vampire, although she might ends up as a grandma vampire. lol. Mirai, choroi. They really believe there's no way Shuuya will lose huh, basically leaving it all to Shuuya and just do their own business. That's a bit pitiful for Shadow Wing.

Probably because Shafa don't tell them shit. It's not like he has obligations to do so anyway. However Ivanka will probably tell them, and it'll get complicated .. on one way Shuuya did save her and even given an artifact directly, but on the feeling side .. lol.

I like the part where Rolo and the black beast are facing each other, well, looking.

Despite suffering, he still join Shuuya's crew. Damn, even shedding tears for it. Hankai is a true bro. I like the tsukkomi at the end.

However, Mia isn't coming back yet is she .. I surely thought Shuuya will meet her before the auction.
Old 2017-04-22, 10:36   Link #2250
Valky
Radioactive

Clydosus vs Steel man, Yui vs Catbeastwoman, Thunder woman vs Viine & Herme, the main attraction, the battle of black beasts, and Garro vs Shuuya.

Wait, did Garro just summoned a goddess using his magic eyes? Blood name covenant huh.
Old 2017-04-22, 10:54   Link #2251
sasuke706

Well, Lesaliza seems to be completely becoming a fangirl for Shuuya.
To think this good mafia boss lady is acting like a fangirl...

Garro also seems to have some pretty fuckin' neato tricks up his sleeves.
He seems to be using a (probably) mythological weapon that's slain a god. Well, probably just a portion of one, like Shuuya.
I wonder if Garro is the one who actually did the slaying, and if the thing he summoned was the deep demigod that was slain.
Oh well, just another god battle if so. No big deal ahaha.

Looks like next chapter Shuuya might stop fucking around though.
By stop fucking around I mean using not-spear moves too.
She seems heavily associated with dark, so I imagine his light spears will be useful.

Otherwise, the general lineup went pretty much as predicted.
Figured Viine and Helme would fight Larai, and Yui taking the cat woman isn't a shock at all.
Kaijuu fight between pets. Too bad Shuuya seems to be focusing too much on Garro to look at the other fights.
Although it is fun imaging like 6 elves just sitting back and watching them fight. The only Blood Elves even fighting at this point are Clydosus and that mace elf. Ahaha.

Also, Quiche design.
Old 2017-04-22, 11:01   Link #2252
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Hmm, she doesn't look like a bitch...
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-22, 11:08   Link #2253
Valky
Radioactive

She looks pretty good.

So the first volume covers until which chapter?
Old 2017-04-22, 11:15   Link #2254
sasuke706

^^She got in bed with Shuuya easily, but that doesn't mean she's a slut, you know.
She certainly doesn't have the casual sex friend look to her, though.
It's a good gap.

^Yeah, I like her design quite a bit.
A bit worried about how she has no shield despite being a tank, though.
I think the author did good at capturing her particular smile and green-ness.
The long hair is also very nice, despite being very not adventurer-like.

I don't have the first volume, but apparently some stuff got cut out, like the long training segment.
We know he at least fucks Yui and the last chapter title in the contents page is "To Yet Another Unseen Land," so I imagine that's him reaching Hecatrale by the end of volume 1. So like chapter 31-ish.
Old 2017-04-22, 11:21   Link #2255
Valky
Radioactive

If he already in Hecatrale by then, the second volume will end with the death match versus the Dragon King.

It's a publishing strategy, I guess. I mean fighting against a dragon is more interesting than just a training session with an old man. The training also could shows up later by using a "flashback" method, so it's not really a big deal.
Old 2017-04-22, 11:33   Link #2256
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^To be fair everyone is choroi to Shuuya and he could boink anyone of them early if he wanted to but only with Quiche he did that. Was it only Yui that clearly depicted defloration? During the mass lucival-fication it was skipped entirely iirc.

^To normal readers that part is indeed boring
Old 2017-04-22, 11:37   Link #2257
sasuke706

Yeah, Yui was the only one noted to be a virgin, which is probably intentional.
I recall someone asking if Quiche and Cherry were virgins too, and the author just said he'll leave it to the readers' imaginations.
Neither of them had the feel of being a virgin, though. Granted they were also drunk.

It's not like them being virgins or not is even important.
Although the Chief Head Servants definitely have the feel of all of them being virgins save for maybe Veronica? Well, before meeting Shuuya, anyway.
Viine came from a man-berating society, Rebecca was a shunned half-elf who was especially unlucky, Eva has her deformed legs and mind-reading.
Misty was a hikkikomori nerd, Mia is a somewhat sheltered girl who apparently hasn't ever had many friends her age, and Rubia was a detested elf slave all her life destined to be executed before Shuuya found her.
Old 2017-04-22, 11:43   Link #2258
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Important for characterization imho
Like that one novel with Aphrodite and Medea as 2 of the heroines and MC must fight with their former lovers to get them, it was epic.

If Viine was formerly sex slave won't it be great?

Yaritsukai seems like all-virgin heroines though.
Old 2017-04-22, 12:19   Link #2259
cabman11

^ what's the name of that novel?

I haven't been to the front page in months
Old 2017-04-22, 22:26   Link #2260
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^It's that Amazons Harem I made the thread before

Tags
ストレスフリー (stress-free), high fantasy, inhuman reincarnation, magic+esp, true adventure, unconventional harem