AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-04, 11:31   Link #22621
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
I wonder if Hajime never fell into the Abyss would anything have change?

According to Kaori, Hajime was special. At the very least his intelligence (particularly his invention skill) and determination already existed as shown during his time in the upper level of Orcus.

The only thing difference would be his battle skill and his disregard for life (to be honest whether it is the current or old Hajime, he doesn't seem like the type to save the world, only those near him).

His feeling for the four main heroines seem true, however his relationship with the others seem unnatural.
If he didn't fall in the abyss, chance are that Hiyama will try to kill him with some other way, even he doesn't success they will just get captured (probably killed) by demon women.
Also Hajime pre Abyss is not especial in anyway, according to Kaori he is just determined to try to help other people despite being weaker (so he is just a very decent dude...unlike half of his classmate who ignored him being bullied (vol 4)), and definitely was not ready to kill (he struggled to kill a weakened wolf in vol 1)
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-04, 19:26   Link #22622
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
If he didn't fall in the abyss, chance are that Hiyama will try to kill him with some other way, even he doesn't success they will just get captured (probably killed) by demon women.
Also Hajime pre Abyss is not especial in anyway, according to Kaori he is just determined to try to help other people despite being weaker (so he is just a very decent dude...unlike half of his classmate who ignored him being bullied (vol 4)), and definitely was not ready to kill (he struggled to kill a weakened wolf in vol 1)
He struggled because he was weak, and anyone will struggle a little when kill for the first time, and he killed it anyway
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-05, 07:22   Link #22623
Triok123

^I didn't mean that way, what I mean is that he is not any special in term of killing like silenceblade sugested..
Old 2018-11-05, 07:51   Link #22624
silenceblade

Quote:
^I didn't mean that way, what I mean is that he is not any special in term of killing like silenceblade sugested..
I never said he was special in killing. I stated that like Kaori said he was special in term of doing great things. As Kaori thought Hajime wouldn't die in a place like that.

Anyway, Shizuki felt it was suspicious that was someone might have tried to kill Hajime, yet did nothing. Although she said it was better not to search for the culprit reckless, leaving him free would have created an even more dangerous situation (which it did). Eri was able to discover who it was with no information. I guess for Shizuki (Ako too) to arrest and possibly kill a classmate would have been too heavy.

Pretty oblivious no one was prepare to faced reality, even Hajime had no intention of saving Tortus.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-05, 07:59   Link #22625
Roberto1

Quote:

According to Kaori, Hajime was special. At the very least his intelligence (particularly his invention skill) and determination already existed as shown during his time in the upper level of Orcus.

The only thing difference would be his battle skill and his disregard for life (to be honest whether it is the current or old Hajime, he doesn't seem like the type to save the world, only those near him).

His feeling for the four main heroines seem true, however his relationship with the others seem unnatural.
Everything would have changed.

Shea: raped by many soldiers and then if she is lucky killed.

Kaori gets murdered then "revived" to be hayama's toy, then her corpe is raped by him.

Tio manipulated for life.

Shizuku: dead if she is lucky, if she is not, also raped.

Yue: trapped in abyss forever

Hajime: DEAD

If you asked my, Kaori and shea fate without Hajime would have been the worst, a living hell.
Old 2018-11-05, 09:09   Link #22626
Triok123

^Kouki: also rap*** by Eri, all while believing he's saving the world...
Old 2018-11-05, 09:09   Link #22627
borisdrakoni

Quote:
I never said he was special in killing. I stated that like Kaori said he was special in term of doing great things. As Kaori thought Hajime wouldn't die in a place like that.

Anyway, Shizuki felt it was suspicious that was someone might have tried to kill Hajime, yet did nothing. Although she said it was better not to search for the culprit reckless, leaving him free would have created an even more dangerous situation (which it did). Eri was able to discover who it was with no information. I guess for Shizuki (Ako too) to arrest and possibly kill a classmate would have been too heavy.

Pretty oblivious no one was prepare to faced reality, even Hajime had no intention of saving Tortus.
Kaori recognized Hajime's inner strength, which is the underlying theme for the entire series. Hajime isn't the world's strongest simply because he got a power boost from eating monster flesh or landed some nifty ancient magics from the labyrinths he conquered. His true strength comes from within, an unshakable will to survive and overcome all obstacles no matter how slim the chances for victory are. To get to that point, though, Hajime needs to fall into the abyss and experience the character shaping events of his first days there.

The reason why no one wanted to look too deeply into the "accident" that claimed Hajime's life was because the classmates' mental states were already unstable enough as it was. Revealing a murderer in their midst could have caused all of them to break down completely, which is why the decision was made to let the matter lie.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-06, 05:03   Link #22628
Huh...?

Quote:
The problem with Ako was that she trusted her students a lot and would never have considered the chance of one of her students committing murder. Not to mention, she wasn't there when Hajime fell down, and only heard about the incident from others account, so she wouldn't have doubted anything (until she met Hajime, and heard his accounts of events).

As for Shizuku, while she had doubts regarding the incident behind Hajime's fall, she couldn't come out clearly as neither did she have any proof, nor she could easily go against Kouki and his decisions, plus she had to look after Kaori as well. The same reason was why Kaori also didn't take any action either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
Quote:
Everything would have changed.

Shea: raped by many soldiers and then if she is lucky killed.

Kaori gets murdered then "revived" to be hayama's toy, then her corpe is raped by him.

Tio manipulated for life.

Shizuku: dead if she is lucky, if she is not, also raped.

Yue: trapped in abyss forever

Hajime: DEAD

If you asked my, Kaori and shea fate without Hajime would have been the worst, a living hell.
I think that is not entirely accurate on Kaori, Shea and Shizuku's part though.

Since, if Hajime didn't fall in abyss, that means Hiyama didn't push him down, which would mean that Eri wouldn't have any reason to recruit him nor make that deal with him.

If i have to say,

- Hajime would have died, that's for sure. But not because of Hiyama or anyone else, but rather by Eri's hand.
Remember, when she was talking to Hiyama first, she mentioned that she wanted to recruit Hajime with her offer (the same one which she gave Hiyama). But knowing Hajime's personality, he would have said 'no' to her (or tried to trick her someway), and atleast tried to warn Shizuku and Kaori regarding it (he wouldn't have gone to Kouki, as he knew it would be useless). But Eri would have killed him before he could.

- Shea, would have probably survived from getting captured (thanks to her Divination), but wouldn't have been able to save any of her family members. Most likely making her live alone for the rest of her life (probably even committing suicide eventually).

- Kaori & Shizuku, would most likely been killed by Eri, because she hated them both (and considering she didn't have a reason to make a deal with Hiyama relating to Kaori). Eri might have even used Hajime's dead body to kill Kaori. Or its also possible that, before she killed them, she would have made her dead puppets to rape them both.

Last edited by Huh...?; 2018-11-06 at 05:25.
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-06, 08:26   Link #22629
Triok123

^ Quite plausible possibility, but I believe that Eri isn't kind of person who would use her own hand to do the job..so I believe that Hajime would still die killed by Hiyama
Old 2018-11-06, 20:58   Link #22630
silenceblade

I don't think Hajime would have been killed by Eri. Unlike the others, Hajime is among the most cunning of his class. There is the possibility of him joining with Eri, at least until he prepare enough to survive.

Anyways, Hajime wanted more information on Tortus, even stated he wanted to go to the seaside to meet a mermaid or a beastman. I believe Hajime would have travelled the world.

Well, I really hate his relationship with his classmates. I want to see them solve their own mess instead of Hajime being force to (to be honest Shizuki battle with Kouki was the only one I enjoy in the final battle).
Old 2018-11-07, 01:21   Link #22631
goldenroot

Hajime was planning on going to the sea of trees before he fell into the abyss and Shea's magic predicted him coming and saving them. Because of that I honestly think it is more likely that he would have just separated from the others and avoided the blowout for a while, but probably would have died when ehit began his invasion.
goldenroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-07, 01:52   Link #22632
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenroot View Post
Hajime was planning on going to the sea of trees before he fell into the abyss and Shea's magic predicted him coming and saving them. Because of that I honestly think it is more likely that he would have just separated from the others and avoided the blowout for a while, but probably would have died when ehit began his invasion.
Ehito only started his invasion because he got his hand on Yue's body, so without Hajime falling into the abyss, Yue will still get sealed and Ehito will probably continue his "game"
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2018-11-07, 07:10   Link #22633
Gaizafaiz

Didn't Ehito wanted Kouki's body before that?

He wanted Yue's body but Yue went missing then he summon the student just because he want Kouki body but then Hajime fell and unseal Yue.
Old 2018-11-07, 09:54   Link #22634
silenceblade

Ehito would have in all likelihood possess Kouki and continue ruling over Tortus. Hajime who had no connection to either Kouki and Tortus would have abandon them.

In my opinion, Ehito battle with Hajime should have occur several years later, but the author ended the main series too quickly.
Old 2018-11-07, 09:59   Link #22635
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Ehito would have in all likelihood possess Kouki and continue ruling over Tortus. Hajime who had no connection to either Kouki and Tortus would have abandon them.

In my opinion, Ehito battle with Hajime should have occur several years later, but the author ended the main series too quickly.
well, HAjime had already conquered all AoG labyrinths so if the Author doesnt rush it Hajime and co. will just return to Earth and left Tortus for it own device
Old 2018-11-10, 04:18   Link #22636
Nazotoria maid x

Hajime musou get started, it's "cleaning" time, that world pantheon strength = 4 time hyperion, hajime new title get "demon god (majin 魔神)"
Nazotoria maid x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-10, 08:02   Link #22637
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Fireworks startin'...bring the popcorn.
Old 2018-11-10, 11:06   Link #22638
borisdrakoni

Hajime's new Demon King Harassment technique had me laughing for awhile. You almost feel bad for the kings and divine spirits going through that. The author's references to other works is as impressive as always.
Old 2018-11-10, 11:23   Link #22639
Triok123

^is author finishing this story?
Old 2018-11-10, 11:27   Link #22640
borisdrakoni

Quote:
^is author finishing this story?
The arc is supposed to finish with the next chapter, but the author might too busy over the next couple of weeks to release it.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel