Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-05, 11:24   Link #2261
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Let's hope the author pulls the good ol Ichigo 100 and let's Kosaki be the end girl. She deserves it you pricks.
I know right...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 11:27   Link #2262
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

At the beginning of the story, I understand why Kosaki gets all the love from the fans. But now we've been on this point of the story, Chitoge triumphs her. I mean there isn't any major differences between Kosaki back then and Kosaki now, she lacks of noticeable development and becomes.... boring. While Chitoge, with her development, albeit cliche and we could see it coming, it still give some kind of refreshing feel, mainly with how she interacts with Raku.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
I'm thinking that Raku was fated to be with Chitoge as how the story set up from the first place.
Well, since the pilot chapter was about two of them.

And again, Chitoge gets all the love plot-wise since many important arcs were related to her, thus giving her more developments compared to other girl. The plot really move towards Chitoge favor, that I believe even if she turn out not being the promised girl Raku will still choose Chitoge. Though I'm curious how the author will make Raku realizes that he likes Chitoge and moves on from Onodera if we indeed get Chitoge end.

Quote:
Although I'm rooting for Chitoge end, I began to worry about Marika who is being very aggressive and possessive towards Raku. Onodera wouldn't mind too much for that. But Marika, on the other hand... Oww, how should I describe this? I bet that she couldn't accept the fact and her defeat. I know she tries very hard, but she's being overconfident and very obsessed of Raku makes me think that she may be holding a yandere tendency time bomb that would lead to a 'nice boat' ending.
Strangely enough I don't think Marika will go yandere or anything. I mean, even now Marika doesn't know that Raku and Chitoge is only fake lover, does she? And yet she doesn't go batshit yandere towards Raku. But sure, trying to steal other girl's boyfriend doesn't make her good girl either

I can picture Marika proposing to be Raku's mistress in the ending, lol. Though the reaction of her father, the police chief (or something), knowing his only daughter become yakuza boss's heir's mistress will be another matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
2nd popularity poll results
Congrats Y-san!

Assuming he contributed 1500 votes again this time
Old 2014-02-05, 11:34   Link #2263
II Maestro

Like the results especially 2nd & 4th.
Old 2014-02-05, 11:55   Link #2264
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
At the beginning of the story, I understand why Kosaki gets all the love from the fans. But now we've been on this point of the story, Chitoge triumphs her. I mean there isn't any major differences between Kosaki back then and Kosaki now, she lacks of noticeable development and becomes.... boring.
That's the main reason I can't really get into those what I call goodie-goodie characters. Often they are perfect character-wise, cute, adorable etc. with their only fault being that they are too shy for their own good. And that makes them really, really boring, because throughout the entire story their behaviour and their reaction is absolutely predictable. And when you always get those goodie-goodie behavioural patterns, at some point it loses its charm. Some people like that, others don't.

Quote:
W-Why people got some beefs on Chitoge? Just keep in mind, she's nothing like Kirino, yeah. There's nothing in common.
Yeah, Chitoge gets too much criticism considering the entire story up till this point. But don't hate on Kirino.
Old 2014-02-05, 12:07   Link #2265
Ragna666

is there chp 109 this week?
Ragna666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 12:42   Link #2266
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

What's wrong with not liking Chitoge and cheering for the girls you do like?
And of course she's got a lot more character development than the other girls...she's the main girl and gets a lot more screen time...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 13:25   Link #2267
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I don't think Xero has a problem with not liking her, but rather asks why she gets some of the hate she gets.
Old 2014-02-05, 13:35   Link #2268
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Well, I can't speak for everyone else but...while I don't hate her at all (still like her actually) I personally don't like tsundere types, especially violent tsundere types (I have never seen the appeal of the tsundere). Plus there's other certain bits and pieces of her actions and personality which didn't meet my fancy, though that happens with any character at one point or another.

Aside from the personality, the biggest fact that makes me put her near the bottom of the list is simply due to how the mangaka forces her on us. I realize some people are fine with it but the more the author of a HAREM series just goes "Hey! Hey! Look! She's the Main Girl! Look at how the stoplight is on her most of the time! Hey loooooooook, isn't she the best main girl? I wonder who the final girl will be in this harem series where the main girl is clearly visible. Such romance, much suspense!" the less I feel like wanting to see that girl win, especially when I personally like some of the other girls far more.
Old 2014-02-05, 14:02   Link #2269
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Well, I can't speak for everyone else but...while I don't hate her at all (still like her actually) I personally don't like tsundere types, especially violent tsundere types (I have never seen the appeal of the tsundere). Plus there's other certain bits and pieces of her actions and personality which didn't meet my fancy, though that happens with any character at one point or another.

Aside from the personality, the biggest fact that makes me put her near the bottom of the list is simply due to how the mangaka forces her on us. I realize some people are fine with it but the more the author of a HAREM series just goes "Hey! Hey! Look! She's the Main Girl! Look at how the stoplight is on her most of the time! Hey loooooooook, isn't she the best main girl? I wonder who the final girl will be in this harem series where the main girl is clearly visible. Such romance, much suspense!" the less I feel like wanting to see that girl win, especially when I personally like some of the other girls far more.
This is one of the reasons why I don't like Chitoge that much :/
Old 2014-02-05, 18:22   Link #2270
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:

The focous on her could just be some extreme trolling though.
Her being the main girl doesn't mean she will be locket girl, if one even exists, since someone brought up a sound theory abot no locket girl having ever existed in the first place a few pages ago.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 18:42   Link #2271
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
The focous on her could just be some extreme trolling though.
Unlikely, very very unlikely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Her being the main girl doesn't mean she will be locket girl, if one even exists, since someone brought up a sound theory abot no locket girl having ever existed in the first place a few pages ago.
The locket girl isn't necessarily the final girl, far from it actually. The whole locket girl is just another plot point to prolong the story, regardless of the locket girl being one of the current main girls or a new girl, unless we get a harem ending...the final girl will still be Chitoge.
Old 2014-02-05, 21:11   Link #2272
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
And of course she's got a lot more character development than the other girls...she's the main girl and gets a lot more screen time...
I wasn't meant this. Usagi compared her with Kirino was what ticked me off.

Quote:

I don't root for main girl based on such reason. In fact, I usually root for anyone who suits well for the main guy. Whether it's a main girl or not, it doesn't matter at all. I choose what I like without forcing myself. Sometimes a main girl, sometimes the underdog side. It doesn't matter if the first/main girl would definitely win.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 21:57   Link #2273
Death Usagi
Banned

I swear... the reaction faces in this series is just way too hilarious ROFL XD
Old 2014-02-06, 00:55   Link #2274
II Maestro

Spoiler for 109:

Spoiler for Nisekoi Valentine:

Last edited by II Maestro; 2014-02-06 at 03:17.
II Maestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 04:28   Link #2275
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Unlikely, very very unlikely.

The locket girl isn't necessarily the final girl, far from it actually. The whole locket girl is just another plot point to prolong the story, regardless of the locket girl being one of the current main girls or a new girl, unless we get a harem ending...the final girl will still be Chitoge.
randrak you are very intelligent for sure but don't assume at all that chitoge is the final girl
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 04:30   Link #2276
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
Spoiler for 109:
That's about right good grief this is getting painful
Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
Spoiler for Nisekoi Valentine:
this however is quite nice
Old 2014-02-06, 04:54   Link #2277
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
randrak you are very intelligent for sure but don't assume at all that chitoge is the final girl
The pendant thing may probably a set-up for a tension within the harem. Whoever it is in the pendant would likely to bring that.

For Ch. 109, well that could be a bit painful for Haru, as the guy being dense to deny the answer. But you're the prince, boy.
Old 2014-02-06, 05:30   Link #2278
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
The pendant thing may probably a set-up for a tension within the harem. Whoever it is in the pendant would likely to bring that.

For Ch. 109, well that could be a bit painful for Haru, as the guy being dense to deny the answer. But you're the prince, boy.
whats irritating is is he said he was before now well its raku what do u expect.
Curious moreso then anything else anybody found any raku haru Doujins roaming around the world
Old 2014-02-06, 05:52   Link #2279
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
whats irritating is is he said he was before now well its raku what do u expect.
Curious moreso then anything else anybody found any raku haru Doujins roaming around the world
Not yet. But it can be a great idea. Aahh... even more so if Raku x Onodera sisters doujin exist.
Old 2014-02-06, 05:58   Link #2280
Breimoon

do want ç_ç
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life