RDNexus

Where can I see that?
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 11:34   Link #2322
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

You need to buy it.

http://m.imgur.com/a/9TIBF

Following the link everyone could see some samples I uploaded.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 11:50   Link #2323
Nishaven

Just saw the raw. So they didn't cover all of volume 2 in 2 episodes. Looks like the anime will cover 4 volumes.
Nishaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 11:51   Link #2324
RDNexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
You need to buy it.

http://m.imgur.com/a/9TIBF

Following the link everyone could see some samples I uploaded.
Hmm... The usual, I see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishaven View Post
Just saw the raw. So they didn't cover all of volume 2 in 2 episodes. Looks like the anime will cover 4 volumes.
And here I was about to ask about that.
So it seems there's still some hope. Nice.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 18:44   Link #2325
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

I think that anime adapted to the v5 volume for maximum since I think they adapted it as anime Taimadou gakuen 35 shotai
Old 2016-02-01, 19:48   Link #2326
digitalak27

I hate the anime adaptation.
digitalak27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 20:15   Link #2327
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalak27 View Post
I hate the anime adaptation.
one of us! one of us! one of us! the worst part of it is it effectively turned lisha into hestia both in character and in perception according to anime stans.

seriously though this episode wasn't as bad as the first 2, but it's becoming more apparent how nerfed the characters are outside of the mains. i genuinely wont be surprised if next episode cuts the epilogue... still will be pissed tho.

Last edited by KnightShade; 2016-02-01 at 21:51.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 21:48   Link #2328
Dual Blades
Moonlight Editor

Location: In the North where people ride polar bears and live in Igloos
All who watch this anime. Abandon all hope.
Old 2016-02-01, 21:52   Link #2329
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dual Blades View Post
All who watch this anime. Abandon all hope.
what does setsuna think of this if you know?
Old 2016-02-01, 22:35   Link #2330
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
The booklet also comes with some characters design illustrations and extra illustrations in B/W of Phi, Krul or Lisha depending of the store.

Phi was the most hot of the 3 in NY opinion, body pressed against glass is always sexy.
Yeah, the store exclusive short stories.
I buy GA bunko series from Amazon because they did give out short stories before. But lately they don't which is a bummer.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 00:00   Link #2331
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Hate more so this novel won't be licensed by Yen f**king Press.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 00:03   Link #2332
Medivh

Volume 9 cover
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Medivh; 2016-02-02 at 08:51. Reason: Bigger image
Medivh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 00:16   Link #2333
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medivh View Post
Volume 9 cover
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
yay more phi-chan
Old 2016-02-02, 00:21   Link #2334
GLDarkLord

So fast, volume 8 just came out recently and Vol 9 suddenly pop up.

I don't really share the view of majority people here who saying the anime. Im really like watching the anime version and it very entertaining to watch.
Though I share the same disappointment with u guys but I won't deem as bad anime. Instead I will say that the anime did not show its full potential because of the many missing since from LN.
GLDarkLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 00:34   Link #2335
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLDarkLord View Post

I don't really share the view of majority people here who saying the anime. Im really like watching the anime version and it very entertaining to watch.
Though I share the same disappointment with u guys but I won't deem as bad anime. Instead I will say that the anime did not show its full potential because of the many missing since from LN.
the thing is the bold is entirely true, but that doesn't help with the division the anime will create between anime fans and ln fans of saijaku. things were pretty comfy here but then once the anime aired, it went from comfy harem route to otp ship war central. and it doesn't help that the label is pushing lisha as the new stella.
Old 2016-02-02, 00:46   Link #2336
holybell84

Quote:

Finally someone who also enjoy the anime; I am starting to think I am the only one who read the novels and still like the anime at the same time even though some parts have to be changed/omitted
Old 2016-02-02, 00:54   Link #2337
GLDarkLord

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
the thing is the bold is entirely true, but that doesn't help with the division the anime will create between anime fans and ln fans of saijaku. things were pretty comfy here but then once the anime aired, it went from comfy harem route to otp ship war central. and it doesn't help that the label is pushing lisha as the new stella.
Well it is a harem after all. No helping it if the anime viewer want to make otp war inside the series.
Why lisha is pushing to be the new stella? Her moments with lux is also cut down inside the anime. Same with other girls.
Also by the end of krulcifer vol, her standing in the harem or otp wars, for that matter ,will go down. It will continue to go down for each volume from different girls.
GLDarkLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 01:08   Link #2338
KnightShade

Quote:
Will it is a harem after all. No helping it if the anime viewer want to make otp war inside the series.
Why lisha is pushing to be the new stella? Her moments with lux is also cut down inside the anime. Same with other girls.
Also by the end of krulcifer vol, her standing in the harem or otp wars, for that matter ,will go down. It will continue to go down for each volume from different girls.
the bunko did several events advertising rakudai and saijaku together with stella and lisha, and since the former is pretty popular, and the latter is basically a re-skin personality wise, they thought it was an easy way to cash in on the former's popularity. her being on all the promotional material reinforces this point. and as this thread has already pointed out she suffers the least from the anime cuts, even with the slower pacing of these last two episodes. in terms of lines kept it's lisha>phi-chan>krul>airi

the way the anime is being done, i really doubt that. but that all depends on if they don't cut the epilouge for next episode. whether or not that happens will tell you all you need to know about the anime from a ln readers perspective.
Old 2016-02-02, 01:12   Link #2339
Mirable
ミラベル

Is it volume 9 really gonna be collections of SS? i remember someone mentioned it if that true that's suck..

It suppoed to be Phi volume to get more developments, compare with other girls she doesn't have a chance to be alone with Lux much.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 01:16   Link #2340
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Is it volume 9 really gonna be collections of SS? i remember someone mentioned it if that true that's suck..

It suppoed to be Phi volume to get more developments, compare with other girls she doesn't have a chance to be alone with Lux much.
she actually manages to get plenty of time with him when it's not her her arc. the first 2 volumes had a lot of phi-chan and the illustrations for futures indicate more of the same.

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere