Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-03-18, 14:53   Link #2341
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Please
Spoiler for random prediction:
If that were the case, Rin would look a WHOLE LOT sadder than this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara
Call me crazy but something is really fishy,
Why should we? The deal has been totally fishy from the moment we knew about it.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 14:57   Link #2342
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
If that were the case, Rin would look a WHOLE LOT sadder than this.
That's true..I sincerely hope you are right...I did not plan to read tragedy so Seo, do not cross that line plz
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 17:24   Link #2343
H23

Seo better come up with a GOOD enough backstory/reason why Eba is acting this way... it's needed to pretty much save Haruto's stalker like attitude right now, hahahaha...
Old 2010-03-18, 17:25   Link #2344
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Yeah, Rin-chan looks just fine like any genki-girls.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 17:35   Link #2345
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

hummm...what if kazama is eba's boyfriend? xD
Old 2010-03-18, 17:45   Link #2346
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
You've said it now, dood!
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 18:06   Link #2347
wingman32x

Good chapter. So we finally see eba. Well, it was only her eyes... and it was only for a couple panels... I'm not going to get too excited. I'm surprised Seo gave us that much. He's going to milk this, mark my words. My guess is that he's going to dump another truckload of drama and tension on this manga before Haruto even sees her for a decent amount of time. Other than that, I like how haruto is getting closer to Kazama. All and all, a good chapter.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 18:07   Link #2348
cyberdemon

here's the way i see things now

The way i see it, Yuzuki isn't acting like an embarassed ex-gf, she's more avoiding Haruto like he has the plague. I think Haruto is right that it is that she has a serious problem than she doesn't want him to know about. If it was just about a new boyfriend she could just say that to him and have it done with. I think in matters of problems she wouldn't want to burden other but in matters of the heart she can be rather outspoken. After the going home fiasco previously she realizes that even if she doesn't tell Haruto he'd still somehow find out her problems and get involved no matter how hard she tries to hide it and that whatever is actually going on is something she's trying very hard to avoid said situation

Spoiler for chapter:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 18:07   Link #2349
Cyz
"Show it to me"

I bet Rin wasn't expecting that Haruto will be coming to Tokyo. That's good, it's finally to see some progress.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 18:22   Link #2350
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

If Kazuma was the bf I would have thought Aoi would know something, she is pretty close with them so no doubt would have gotten a name to go along with the gf.
While that possibility is there, I kinda don't see it but I'll keep my options open atm.
I just hope it isn't long till we find out what this is all about, it's kinda gone on long enough I think.

more importantly tho, Aoi sleeps in the buff!

way to further my interest in Aoi X Haruto!!!
Old 2010-03-18, 18:47   Link #2351
Somnus
Eh?

I agree, Eba's reason for all of this better be damn good.

On the flip side, Kazama is awesome.
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 18:51   Link #2352
athanh8807

When does Kimi no Iru Machi update next chapter (chap 83) ?
athanh8807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 19:11   Link #2353
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by athanh8807 View Post
When does Kimi no Iru Machi update next chapter (chap 83) ?
the next chapter is next week
Old 2010-03-18, 20:17   Link #2354
Muyasuki

I've had a nagging thought that Eba
Spoiler for :
I really hope I'm wrong there though. Really really wrong. On the plus side, that may have been my favourite cover for a chapter yet and I also wonder if we will be able to see if the relationship between Rin and Haruto changed after he gave her that stuffed animal.

And Rin DEFINITELY knows whats up. She clearly lied to Haruto about Eba being there. I think this chapter actually showed that Rin likes Haruto though(how much? ymmv).
Muyasuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 20:21   Link #2355
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muyasuki View Post
I've had a nagging thought that Eba
Spoiler for :
I really hope I'm wrong there though. Really really wrong. On the plus side, that may have been my favourite cover for a chapter yet and I also wonder if we will be able to see if the relationship between Rin and Haruto changed after he gave her that stuffed animal.

And Rin DEFINITELY knows whats up. She clearly lied to Haruto about Eba being there. I think this chapter actually showed that Rin likes Haruto though(how much? ymmv).
That's too dark for this type of Manga, if it was a Josei then yeah it's a possibility. But in Shonen all girls that are of a love interest must remain pure it's a shonen law
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 20:22   Link #2356
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

on another note, the Aoi cover picture is way too hawt... but the text that comes with it: "Ever since her little brother came, she's started wearing pajamas" ... DAMN YOU HARUTO, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO RUIN THINGS !!
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 20:33   Link #2357
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
on another note, the Aoi cover picture is way too hawt... but the text that comes with it: "Ever since her little brother came, she's started wearing pajamas" ... DAMN YOU HARUTO, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO RUIN THINGS !!
Yes, that cover was smoking hot!

Anyway, I think that this practically confirms that something's up with Eba and that it's not just a case of finding a new BF. Someone on another forum said it could be a serious illness of some sort. While unlikely, the current circumstances WOULD allow for it, and it would explain why she broke ties with Haruto.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 20:35   Link #2358
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
So that's why you don't like him?
Yeah, that's why. I liked Takashi better because he made Haruto look better. Well, I can only hope he is awesome enough not to put perverted ideas in his head like his predecessor character-base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
That's true..I sincerely hope you are right...I did not plan to read tragedy so Seo, do not cross that line plz
I am confident that we will not have a dire tragedy here. It is not Seo's style at all and it would ruin the entire series as well (and the editor wouldn't stand for that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
That'd suck for so many reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Good chapter. So we finally see eba. Well, it was only her eyes... and it was only for a couple panels... I'm not going to get too excited. I'm surprised Seo gave us that much. He's going to milk this, mark my words. My guess is that he's going to dump another truckload of drama and tension on this manga before Haruto even sees her for a decent amount of time. Other than that, I like how haruto is getting closer to Kazama. All and all, a good chapter.
He is definitely going to milk it, I agree with you there. And of course we'll have more drama, it's what fuels us and this series after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muyasuki View Post
It's obvious she knows. But I don't see how she likes him. She may not hate him, but I don't think she likes him. Although I wouldn't mind seeing that, I actually like when sisters square off for one guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Yes, that was a great cover. Aoi is gold. I just wish there was more cleavage and less smoking. The smoking is nasty.
Old 2010-03-18, 21:32   Link #2359
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It's obvious she knows. But I don't see how she likes him. She may not hate him, but I don't think she likes him. Although I wouldn't mind seeing that, I actually like when sisters square off for one guy.
hm... interestiung idea. Rin starts really liking Haruto so she starts threatening Yuzuki over it like she used to do for her big brother. so Yuzuki does what she did before and runs away from the problem. It could also explain why she hid since Haruto yelled and it might upset Rin that Haruto had seen her.
Old 2010-03-18, 22:57   Link #2360
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
That's too dark for this type of Manga, if it was a Josei then yeah it's a possibility. But in Shonen all girls that are of a love interest must remain pure it's a shonen law
I see you haven't read Good Ending eh?
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life