Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-06, 08:43   Link #2341
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingGod View Post
Sooo many spoilers, so little time~

Man, I wish I could read the raws. Too bad I know jack shit about kanji and japanese in general, so I can't even read an MT.

On a side note, here's something that's been bothering me for a while,

Spoiler:
Well you see, orsted is not evil per se, meeting with smeone not fear you(orsted curse not work in aliens), also nanahoshi research can be able allow orsted enter the void and kill hitogami,

For me orsted and ruijierd are smilar, they got the evil mark and they dont deserve that, they both are cursed(hitogami&laplace) and they are much more nice thán one can think.
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 08:46   Link #2342
fabian190

a question. Did Rudeus manage to ´feel´ the magic power. In other words regarding voiceless healing, detox, barrier... and fighting spirit and his sword ranks?
fabian190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 08:56   Link #2343
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Quote:

Man, I wish I could read the raws. Too bad I know jack shit about kanji and japanese in general, so I can't even read an MT.

Spoiler:
SHe is a new factor in his boring and repeating life.That is enough!!!

Seriously, after spending a few hundred thousand years repeating the same history, just a slight chance of pace would be a priceless present

Also, she is not from this world so his fear curse don't affect her so she became his companion after long long time
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 08:57   Link #2344
kazzuya

Sylphy might be an all rounder type however because of that she has no specialty. Sylphy can also be classified as an advance swordsman because she can activate fighting spirit at will even though the amount is less than Eris(In her childhood). Her Magic are also advance (because she has less training and less MP so she can't refine them to make it stronger or the same level as Rudy).
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 09:00   Link #2345
laon
Hantai

Quote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
Sylphy might be an all rounder type however because of that she has no specialty. Sylphy can also be classified as an advance swordsman because she can activate fighting spirit at will even though the amount is less than Eris(In her childhood). Her Magic are also advance (because she has less training and less MP so she can't refine them to make it stronger or the same level as Rudy).
She's still not as talented as Rudy though, which could immediately use water king technique, Lightning, after he saw Roxy use it once while she didn't succeed even after numerous try until her mana is depleted.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 09:20   Link #2346
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
Spoiler:
That was no ordinary food she ate.
Spoiler for :

And about Orstead and Nanahoshi

As said, he isn't a bad person by nature and with Nanahoshi immune to his fear, why not?
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 09:40   Link #2347
laon
Hantai

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
That was no ordinary food she ate.
Spoiler for :

As said, he isn't a bad person by nature and with Nanahoshi immune to his fear, why not?
I know, but they could at least give her some food despite the rule because she worked hard for sake of the tribe. They're too inflexible.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 09:50   Link #2348
Direwolf18

She stole critical supplies that she was supposed to be guarding and then she went to sleep after gorging herself. And lied about it trying to blame someone else. I can see her tribe being pissed at her. She is supposed to be their princess there is a bit if duty and responsibility that is supposed to go along with all the perks from that sort of position. If you pulled that kinda stunt in any military worth it's name you can be damn sure you will get reamed at the least and probably brig time and a demotion.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 10:06   Link #2349
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post

I've only read up to vol. 11, so I didn't know that much about Orsted. It's just that his initial meeting with Rudei kind of struck me as an overly logical and somewhat cold kind of person. Also, Shizuka-chan isn't exactly the warmest person around, by that I mean that she is actively trying to avoid building relationships with denizens of the magic world. I figured that they'd probably have a professional relationship, at best.

So with that answered, when exactly are we gonna see Orsted's character development? I'm kinda interested in him now.
PuddingGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 10:13   Link #2350
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:

So with that answered, when exactly are we gonna see Orsted's character development? I'm kinda interested in him now.
A little bit in Vol.16, but primarily in Vol.17 and another two or three chapters in Vol.18 and 19.
He does take good care of his sympathizers, but is absolutely ruthless towards any apostles of hitogami.
As long as they are not hitogami apostles, even if they attack him due to his curse, he doesn't mindlessly slaughter opponents.
Old 2014-08-06, 10:13   Link #2351
ScoptoManiac

Hey i have got a fan art of mature eris in vannat'd devian art id... check it out..

fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/218/2/e/43079305_by_balmunkfezarion-d7tx4dz.jpg
ScoptoManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 10:13   Link #2352
watisit

Quote:
I've only read up to vol. 11, so I didn't know that much about Orsted. It's just that his initial meeting with Rudei kind of struck me as an overly logical and somewhat cold kind of person. Also, Shizuka-chan isn't exactly the warmest person around, by that I mean that she is actively trying to avoid building relationships with denizens of the magic world. I figured that they'd probably have a professional relationship, at best.

Joining him occurs at the end of Vol 16, so in Vol 17 we get to see his backstory. And while Nanahoshi is cold, she isn't rude, and we're talking about how Orstead treats Nanahoshi, not the other way around. So there's nothing strange about how he treats Nanahoshi. Oh and Nanahoshi's research is of interest to him and he can introduce some powerful people to her.
Old 2014-08-06, 10:15   Link #2353
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoptoManiac View Post
Hey i have got a fan art of mature eris in vannat'd devian art id... check it out..

Make her bust bigger and I didn't read any part where she has a pony tail.
Old 2014-08-06, 10:34   Link #2354
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoptoManiac View Post

She looks like a certain Fairy Tail Character, Eris has a darker tone hair colour and she can be easily flustered.

Anyways, Pursena. I very doubt that she will be working in Rudeus' house, otherwise the food expenses will be multiplied ten folds. Any ideas of where she is going to work, a freeloader in Rudeus' house is not possible especially due to the women in the house. Also, did the meat she ate, was it jerky?

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2014-08-06 at 10:46.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 10:39   Link #2355
kazzuya

Is Eris capable of teaching in the Magic University?
After some people in there are snot nose noble and knowing Eris she might half kill by impulse if provoke.
Old 2014-08-06, 10:56   Link #2356
watisit

Quote:
After some people in there are snot nose noble and knowing Eris she might half kill by impulse if provoke.
She only taught Norun. She never joined the university.
Old 2014-08-06, 11:18   Link #2357
Dormouse

Oh, um, speaking of Eris, I've just finished her last two Sword God Style SS' in case anyone was anticipating them, so yeah.
Dormouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 11:25   Link #2358
hiddensurvivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormouse View Post
Oh, um, speaking of Eris, I've just finished her last two Sword God Style SS' in case anyone was anticipating them, so yeah.
Awesome!!!! Can't wait to read them, thanks
hiddensurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 11:27   Link #2359
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormouse View Post
You.

I love you.
PuddingGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 11:57   Link #2360
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
I don't quite understand how you think Ellis could teach in the magic university, her magic is still at an elementary level.

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel