AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-09-12, 20:15   Link #2361
Roberto1

@holybell84

and what did ayato thought at that time??? did he thought it was some kind of joke?? he is soooo dense That would not surprise me.
Roberto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-12, 21:10   Link #2362
Roberto1

am i the only one who thinks that ayato should have Lei-Glems intead of ser vesta?, i think lei glems is more suitable for ayato's personality than ser vesta, it's a shame
Old 2016-09-13, 00:22   Link #2363
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
@holybell84

and what did ayato thought at that time??? did he thought it was some kind of joke?? he is soooo dense That would not surprise me.
No mention on what he was thinking, if you are talking about the hot spring scene. He most definitely did not think of it as a joke.
Old 2016-09-13, 01:18   Link #2364
turahk88

Feel like Ayato never made any friends with girls before high school. How the heck did he grow up?
turahk88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-13, 08:38   Link #2365
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Ayato faking it, IMO. He's probably trying hard to be a decent gentleman.
Old 2016-09-14, 18:34   Link #2366
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, actually, I'm pretty sure he was sheltered growing up. The only girls he interacted with aside from his mother and Haruka were the ones that came to the dojo, like his childhood friend who attends Queen's Veil now. Correct me I'm wrong.

But yeah, aside from that, he should be fine. I also don't think he thought it was a joke. Though I'm not sure what hot spring scene you guys are talking about.

And what about what Metaba said on the last page? I need an explanation.
Old 2016-09-14, 22:11   Link #2367
ninja6398

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Well, actually, I'm pretty sure he was sheltered growing up. The only girls he interacted with aside from his mother and Haruka were the ones that came to the dojo, like his childhood friend who attends Queen's Veil now. Correct me I'm wrong.

But yeah, aside from that, he should be fine. I also don't think he thought it was a joke. Though I'm not sure what hot spring scene you guys are talking about.

And what about what Metaba said on the last page? I need an explanation.
He's childhood friends with Saya so it isn't just girls that go to the dojo(correct me if I'm wrong, but Saya doesn't really know martial art right), and I think it mentioned that when Ayato was younger he would get into fights or outperformed the other students that it lead to him being isolated from them. I forgot which one it is, or it could just be another series. Damn I really need to reread this series.

Well Holybell said Ayato knew it wasn't a joke. Although we don't know how he respond other than get Kirin back to her room, while not being spotted. We're talking about the bath scene right.
ninja6398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-14, 22:47   Link #2368
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja6398 View Post
He's childhood friends with Saya so it isn't just girls that go to the dojo(correct me if I'm wrong, but Saya doesn't really know martial art right), and I think it mentioned that when Ayato was younger he would get into fights or outperformed the other students that it lead to him being isolated from them. I forgot which one it is, or it could just be another series. Damn I really need to reread this series.

Well Holybell said Ayato knew it wasn't a joke. Although we don't know how he respond other than get Kirin back to her room, while not being spotted. We're talking about the bath scene right.
Ayato was isolated by his father, so that he wouldn't incite jealousy on the other disciples, since he was indeed much superior than the rest.

And yes, Saya wasn't a disciple of his dojo.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-15, 13:32   Link #2369
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Saya wasn't a disciple, but she did learn some of the Amagiri-style when she sparred against Haruka along with Ayato. She can use the Amagiri Bright Dragon style.
Old 2016-09-15, 22:38   Link #2370
Roberto1

@holybell84

thanks for the answer, just two more questions

"Claudia got to met the man who created pan dora and confirmed that pan dora true ability is not foretelling; the price for its true ability is the future"

what do you mean by "the price is the future" what future? claudia's future? i did not undertand that.

and the last question is have you reed vol 11 right?

does that mean that you can reed japanese?

@DragonOsman

"And what about what Metaba said on the last page? I need an explanation."

did he said something astonishing??

i need more spoilers, since i won't be reading vol 10 and 11 in a really long time. (

Last edited by LKK; 2016-09-16 at 07:55. Reason: posts merged. don't post multiple times in a row. edit instead.
Old 2016-09-16, 00:52   Link #2371
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
@holybell84

thanks for the answer, just two more questions

"Claudia got to met the man who created pan dora and confirmed that pan dora true ability is not foretelling; the price for its true ability is the future"

what do you mean by "the price is the future" what future? claudia's future? i did not undertand that.

and the last question is have you reed vol 11 right?

does that mean that you can reed japanese?
The dialog between them only mentions "the future" as the price for Pan-Dora's true ability, but since Claudia is the one using Pan-dora, I am going to think it's hers. This section in the book is purposely made vague; we do not know yet what's Pan Dora's real ability, foretelling was a side effect, and the creator has been waiting for someone who can access it.

Yeah, I read 11, I know enough Japanese to grasp most of the gist when reading; there are still times I have to re-read sections and check the dictionary.

Last edited by holybell84; 2016-09-16 at 01:02.
holybell84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 01:58   Link #2372
turahk88

So basically the girls are getting upgrade?
Old 2016-09-17, 15:34   Link #2373
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by turahk88 View Post
So basically the girls are getting upgrade?
julis need a breasts upgrade
Old 2016-09-19, 08:34   Link #2374
Metaba

It can have somebody for make a summary
Metaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-22, 06:09   Link #2375
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Question!!!

Are Ayato still must unlock the first seal when fighting in vol 11? all His seals already opened. And from what Saya said in vol 10 that Haruka sealed Ayato because he cannot completely controlled his power yet.
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-23, 08:46   Link #2376
DragonOsman
Dragon King

His seals are all apparently gone already. He's permanently unsealed now.

@Roberto1: How can what Metaba said seem astonishing to me when I don't understand what he said in the first place (which I actually don't)? So yeah, what I'm asking is more "What did he say?". Sorry if I wasn't clear enough on that at first.

@Holybell: Thanks for the explanation. I hope we get answers soon on what Pan-Dora's actual ability is. I'm really curious now.
Old 2016-10-10, 03:48   Link #2377
turahk88

I have been wondering this for awhile now does Sylvia even cares of her idol job?
Old 2016-10-10, 11:13   Link #2378
DragonOsman
Dragon King

She doesn't care about it more than her love for Ayato. She's totally willing to discard the job for Ayato's sake. Or at least, that's how I'm interpreting it.
Old 2016-10-10, 12:30   Link #2379
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by turahk88 View Post
I have been wondering this for awhile now does Sylvia even cares of her idol job?
She doesn't really care about it. The reason Sylvie became an Idol was only so that she could spread her songs to other people, and there are plenty of other ways she can do that.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-10, 13:43   Link #2380
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Exactly. Just singing in public or on the ring of a Festa are included in those, right (since her fighting style involves singing anyway)?

Tags
alternate history, fantasy, harem, school life