AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-02-20, 11:31   Link #2361
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Wow. I mustn't have been paying attention. I never realized the possibility of Reiji being Takuto's unaging father.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 11:34   Link #2362
msg

why is that shingo guy so easily wanted to give his mark to head? i'm sure there's more to it than just head being a smooth talker/negotiator...guessing head has high high bl power?

well this episode has a couple of paralellism shown between the young and the old.one paralellism that interest me iis between sora and sakana chan.their situations is so much alike...perhaps head kept her in the cage cuz she remind him of someone that he seems to forget...or is just that he just wanted to painted her and end up being that girl to just fall in love with him just like sora.Oh well next episode we gonna see her.

...and in spite most of the poster (including me at a moment) over here thinks surely that head's being takuto's father i wouldn't be suprise if it suddenly turns out in the end that ryousuke is his father instead of head....not possible?.take a look again...also enkido is known to like to troll with his fans ^^

...i wonder if head making sakana chan pregnant
Old 2011-02-20, 11:50   Link #2363
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Spoiler for Episode 20:
Old 2011-02-20, 13:11   Link #2364
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
why is that shingo guy so easily wanted to give his mark to head? i'm sure there's more to it than just head being a smooth talker/negotiator...guessing head has high high bl power?
He was blushing like hell around Head. He's obviously in love with him. I'm dead serious. Katashiro is right, Head is amazingly talented. He managed to get a beautiful young woman and boy to fall for him despite wearing suspenders. Not a lot of people would be able to pull that off.

Quote:
well this episode has a couple of paralellism shown between the young and the old.one paralellism that interest me iis between sora and sakana chan.their situations is so much alike...perhaps head kept her in the cage cuz she remind him of someone that he seems to forget...or is just that he just wanted to painted her and end up being that girl to just fall in love with him just like sora.Oh well next episode we gonna see her.
Heh? Sakana-chan? I only saw parallels with Wako. Wako is exactly in the same situation Sora was. Both have loved their fiancés for the longest time but they think their love is unrequited, then suddenly a dashing young man appears and throws their feelings into disarray.

Quote:
...and in spite most of the poster (including me at a moment) over here thinks surely that head's being takuto's father i wouldn't be suprise if it suddenly turns out in the end that ryousuke is his father instead of head....not possible?.take a look again...also enkido is known to like to troll with his fans ^^

...i wonder if head making sakana chan pregnant
There is nothing remotely hinting that Katashiro is the father. He likely never even touched Sora. She clearly had no idea he secretly loved her.
Old 2011-02-20, 13:19   Link #2365
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
@Sageblink
Spoiler for :
Naaaah, you're right. I never pay enough attention to details (though i should).

Camel Star mentionned something which is bothering me.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sageblink; 2011-02-20 at 14:12.
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 15:16   Link #2366
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

I do not want to see a gigantic Takuto if thats what phase 4 is. Looks ridiculously dumb.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 15:42   Link #2367
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep20:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 15:51   Link #2368
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

While there are obvious parallels between the past and current trios, the current seems to be on a better track towards achieving happiness. For one, Takuto is essentially the opposite of his father in terms of personality and what matters to him. I also don't think he'd think of stealing Wako if he thought it would hurt Sugata in some way.

Wako doesn't seem to really have the issue Sora had about going to another because she didn't believe the man she had feelings for cared at all. She cares about both of them and it's quite clear they feel just the same.

Sugata seemed to have a similar thing with Katashiro in that he doesn't present his feelings very well and has an object that represents his feelings and devotion. Only Wako knows about it now whereas Sora didn't find out until it was too late.

Still, things will likely go to hell in the coming episodes, but I have hope that the trio will prevail and be alright in a subversion of the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
Camel Star mentionned something which is bothering me.

Spoiler:
Given the end of episode 18, both her and Jaguar are fully aware of who she was. Whether or not it was the whole time may be in question.

We don't know the exact purpose. In all likelihood, it has to do with whatever she is doing regarding with Sugata. I've been thinking she's trying to get Wako and Takuto together so she can have Sugata break it off with them out of jealousy or something and then take him for herself.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by Dann of Thursday; 2011-02-20 at 16:04.
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 17:24   Link #2369
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Hah, I called that the crow was actually Camel Star! And now I'm curious if the crows that Mizuno was helping/talking to was actually Camel Star, certainly puts all of that in a different light....
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 17:27   Link #2370
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep20:
I'd love to see Ginga Bijijii's backstory. We now know he didn't give his son the Tau mark because he was aware Head was dangerous, but we don't know what he did during his ginga bishounen days nor why he decided to leave the island.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
While there are obvious parallels between the past and current trios, the current seems to be on a better track towards achieving happiness. For one, Takuto is essentially the opposite of his father in terms of personality and what matters to him. I also don't think he'd think of stealing Wako if he thought it would hurt Sugata in some way.

Wako doesn't seem to really have the issue Sora had about going to another because she didn't believe the man she had feelings for cared at all. She cares about both of them and it's quite clear they feel just the same.
Yeah, Takuto respects Sugata far too much to NTR him. He even made a point of proving to Wako how much Sugata cares for her last week.

As for Wako, she is aware that Sugata cares for her now, however she had the same mindset as Sora at the beginning of the series. In any case, the risk of history repeating itself is pretty much nil right now, but who knows what may happen later on...?
Old 2011-02-20, 17:36   Link #2371
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yeah, Takuto respects Sugata far too much to NTR him. He even made a point of proving to Wako how much Sugata cares for her last week.
How would that work? I mean, if it ever gets to the point where Takuto has to reject Wako, the NTR's already pretty much done. Besides, he hasn't exactly been shy about showing Wako he cared, too.

And he hasn't done the obvious move of throwing other girls at Sugata.

Or of picking another girl himself, which would really solve everything.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 17:53   Link #2372
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
So what happened to the mother after all? Disappear? I don't remember if Takuto said anything about his mother...
Just going by the material we've seen, it seems like Takuto has never met his Mother. We'd see some seriously awesome drama if she made her way back into the story, though that would seem rather random at this point. Especially with the limited amount of episodes we have left that need to focus on the more important parts.

I just hope i get my Star Wars moment.
Old 2011-02-20, 18:16   Link #2373
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
And that Head got the oh-so-promised punch.
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 19:27   Link #2374
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
OHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTT PLOT TWIST WTF, whoever said head was Takako's dad was spot on. But why the hell is he so young looking? Also lol at the gay change.

EDIT: New thought, Head's first phase is to make people attracted to him? From what we've seen everyone we have seen come into contact with him has sort of become "ob...."
Wait nevermind scrap that thought since he made the one guy turn gay and he didn't even have a mark, so he shouldn't have my theory "turn gay for head" power.

Well anyway, i'm assuming Sugata turns gay for head and joins him.

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 19:53   Link #2375
Dark Wing

wow i mean wow...head did some really under handed stuff all them years ago I wonder why Katashiro did go jealous rage after finding out he was sleeping with his woman behind his back.
Old 2011-02-20, 20:47   Link #2376
n120cky

Quote:
We'd see some seriously awesome drama if she made her way back into the story, though that would seem rather random at this point.
I think I'll pass on that because she will back as old woman, and that doesn't match with Head young age . . . ., and Head will ignore her eventually.

And about Sarina, I think she is from an organization to counter Crux. She can't fight Crux without cybody so she get Sugata and Wako to join them, and after Wako saved by Takuto on 1'st epsd she trust Takuto and have him join them to. I'm sure she has a spy in the Crux, I'm not sure who are they, but maybe the 2 maids.

For Leon I think he also want to get the cybody power, that's why Kanako was there.

I doubt it, but maybe Sarina and Leon has connection. It's is showed on epsd 17 when Leon see the photo of Takuto and other on the beach. something fishy about that photos is we don't see even a single photo of Sarina there even thought she knew alot about cybody. Why? because she is the one who taking the picture.
n120cky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 22:03   Link #2377
SolCiel

Spoiler for episode 20:

Last edited by SolCiel; 2011-02-20 at 22:15.
SolCiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 22:16   Link #2378
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Those girls kick ass! They stick together and have enough libido to go around. I'd side with them...

Quote:
That was a very well done backstory. It's been obvious for a while now who Takuto's Father is, though at least now we have 100% evidence. It was a surprise to see how much of a role eyepatch has in the story, and to find out who the mystery male was.
Yes, he tore his eye out in rage brought upon by himself and Head is bi.

Quote:
I guess the real question now is does Head actually age? :P It'll probably be one of those questions that's never even looked at, because really it's not all that strange.
He looked a little younger in the flashback so this comes down to poor character design.

Quote:
Just going by the material we've seen, it seems like Takuto has never met his Mother. We'd see some seriously awesome drama if she made her way back into the story, though that would seem rather random at this point. Especially with the limited amount of episodes we have left that need to focus on the more important parts.

I think that will be the last we see or hear about Takuto's mom. It's not like it's been an important thing for him either.

And no Star Wars moment. No one has to even think he is his father until the father reveals it.
Old 2011-02-20, 22:28   Link #2379
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

As for Wako, she is aware that Sugata cares for her now, however she had the same mindset as Sora at the beginning of the series. In any case, the risk of history repeating itself is pretty much nil right now, but who knows what may happen later on...?
I think he has nothing but the upmost respect for Sugata and his devotion to Wako. You can hear the admiration in his voice when he explains the meaning of the knife to Wako.

Interestingly, magazines and such mentioned that Takuto had a crush on his childhood friend Hana, but backed off when he learned she had feelings for Natsuo. So he's made an effort in the past to back off rather than pursue, which puts him in direct contrast of his father. I'm thinking that he may back off on Wako after what he saw this episode in fear of being in the way or somehow hurting either Wako or Sugata.

Besides, how can he steal Wako when Sugata has been pretty forward about not minding if Wako liked Takuto given his views. Unless Sugata was either lying or we misunderstood what he was saying.

Yeah, it's pretty clear right now that she is fully aware of how much Sugata cares for her and they actually seem very happy, which of course means something is going to go horribly wrong.

It's essentially a given that Sugata is going to fight Takuto. I don't quite see the point of doing so since we already had them fight, but for the sake of drama something has to happen to drive a wedge between them.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 23:15   Link #2380
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Guys, I've just watched ep 20, hang on...

Spoiler for Big picture:
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bones, fabulous, shonen