Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-04-21, 22:37   Link #221
NinjaYali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Your pic isn't working. But aside from that, if yuri were really that common, things would be a lot more awesome. Frankly speaking, I'm not seeing very much yuri here at all. Kyouko's acts can hardly be taken that way even with goggles. The emotional connection is just so lacking here that you could hardly even call it 'service'. I guess I'll have to watch this for other things...

That's a terrible question. Within that selection, I suppose I would have to very reluctantly choose 'traps'. Such a act would still be very unfortunately gay though.

Anyway, the Inami x Takanashi is becoming kinda totally blatant. lol, wth was that? She's afraid of men, and yet she hides behind him? Not only that, but to stop herself from hitting the other guy, she hugs him? Yeah, their relationship right now is still entirely about inflicting pain and disgust respectively, but in terms of appearances it couldn't be more obvious. lol, not that I disapprove, of course.

Episode 3 was alright. Towards the end I was kinda thinking 'they seem to have run out of material'; most mysteries/points of interest have already been covered. Then they reminded me that there's still Satou-kun (er, or that blue-haired guy--maybe I've got the names mixed up). We'll see where they go after they finish covering him next episode.
Huh? No I meant hit as in punch not hit as in 'take them to a hotel and shoot them down all night long.'

And it's not just a hug.

Spoiler for It's a bear hug:
NinjaYali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 00:02   Link #222
Sol Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaYali View Post
Huh? No I meant hit as in punch not hit as in 'take them to a hotel and shoot them down all night long.'

And it's not just a hug.

Spoiler for It's a bear hug:
:P lol, yeah, I know you meant punching. I was just kidding you by taking it the other way.

As for the bear hug, indeed, you're correct, but the point to consider is that as hard as Inami is crushing Takanashi's ribs, her breasts are being pressed into his back with the same force . Takanashi's already way closer to Inami than most men will probably ever get.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 00:13   Link #223
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Is anyone else unable to stop themselves from staring at Poplar's breasts for the entire episode?

Seriously, they're like an industrial magnet or something.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 00:42   Link #224
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
He also directed, wrote, and storyboarded episode 3 of Mayoi Neko Overrun this week. That's a show I love and many people seem to loathe, so I can't guarantee satisfaction, but he did it, anyway. I'd call that show a sentimental moe slice-of-life comedy. It has a unique staff arrangement whereby the overall director (kantoku) changes every week.
Wow. I really have to check it out. I don't mind the show either way but I am watching the whole season. It really is amazing that the director and staff changes like that.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 06:34   Link #225
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Is anyone else unable to stop themselves from staring at Poplar's breasts for the entire episode?

Spoiler for nsfw...but lol:

Last edited by margafred; 2010-04-25 at 04:14.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 06:40   Link #226
NinjaYali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post

What?

I was able to avert my eyes.

Quote:
That's a show I love and many people seem to loathe, so I can't guarantee satisfaction, but he did it, anyway. I'd call that show a sentimental moe slice-of-life comedy. It has a unique staff arrangement whereby the overall director (kantoku) changes every week.
I'm avoiding it because I'm not a fan of the harem genre. The whole cat thing doesn't add any interest either.

Plus, I'm already following 6 shows. Working, Heroman, Hetalia, Night Raid, Angel Beats, K-On. Pissed that no-one has subbed Night Raid.

Last edited by NinjaYali; 2010-04-22 at 23:37. Reason: Images didn't work, I'll resave them later.
Old 2010-04-22, 10:15   Link #227
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
God i have the urge to sign Inami up for a boxing tournament. With that deadly cross of hers i could make millions. Seriously that girl hits Tyson minus the ear biting....at least i havent seen any ear biting.
Old 2010-04-22, 11:02   Link #228
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
...I'm avoiding it because I'm not a fan of the harem genre. The whole cat thing doesn't add any interest either. Plus, I'm already following 6 shows. Working, Heroman, Hetalia, Night Raid, Angel Beats, K-On. Pissed that no-one has subbed Night Raid.
1. To each their own. I love the sentimentality of Mayoi Neko, myself, lol. And cats (although not Nyan Koi).

2. Two groups are subbing Night Raid. Maybe they actually have lives, though, so it's not coming out as fast as other shows.

3. Heroman, Hetalia and K-On don't do much for me. Working, Giant Killing, Mayoi Neko, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou, and Hakuoki do. And Angel Beats may be rescuing itself. Still unsure about Arakawa: quality, but maybe not for me. Night Raid? I'm enjoying it, but not sure how good it is or where it's going (ep3 Chinese sub came out yesterday).

4. This show is like layers of an onion being slowly peeled. New characters, new relationships. And Takanashi's family yet to appear, played by Itou Shizuka, Shiraishi Ryouko, Saitou Momoko, and Hikasa Youko (Mio).
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-04-22 at 12:08.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 13:05   Link #229
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Aye, following Working!, K-On!!, Mayoi Neko, and Katanagatari/Bakemonogatari (which is easy at their release rate). And that about taps out my "time to watch" despite there being other shows. I've fallen way behind on "Cross Game" despite liking the series.
Old 2010-04-22, 23:39   Link #230
NinjaYali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
1. To each their own. I love the sentimentality of Mayoi Neko, myself, lol. And cats (although not Nyan Koi).

2. Two groups are subbing Night Raid. Maybe they actually have lives, though, so it's not coming out as fast as other shows.

3. Heroman, Hetalia and K-On don't do much for me. Working, Giant Killing, Mayoi Neko, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou, and Hakuoki do. And Angel Beats may be rescuing itself. Still unsure about Arakawa: quality, but maybe not for me. Night Raid? I'm enjoying it, but not sure how good it is or where it's going (ep3 Chinese sub came out yesterday).

4. This show is like layers of an onion being slowly peeled. New characters, new relationships. And Takanashi's family yet to appear, played by Itou Shizuka, Shiraishi Ryouko, Saitou Momoko, and Hikasa Youko (Mio).

Ah, that's right I forgot that they always have Chinese subs. The saving grace of my Deltora watching schedule

Thanks for the reminder.
Old 2010-04-23, 04:13   Link #231
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
So traps, older men, shoutas and butch dykes...what would you hit first?
Whoever gets in range first . I'd probably go with shoutas since I should be able to take them down fast. If I'm going to fight might as well win .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Anyway, the Inami x Takanashi is becoming kinda totally blatant. lol, wth was that? She's afraid of men, and yet she hides behind him? Not only that, but to stop herself from hitting the other guy, she hugs him? Yeah, their relationship right now is still entirely about inflicting pain and disgust respectively, but in terms of appearances it couldn't be more obvious. lol, not that I disapprove, of course.
Yeah it has gotten pretty blatant. Of course I don't mind long as things keep happening there. Definitely the fact she hid behind him shows his special status. Really she didn't even hit him until he reminded her. He's got special status and/or she just doesn't see him as a guy at times . But really she had that fairly relaxed conversation at the start of the episode as well to show some progress is being made. Good bear hug though I'm sure Takanashi's ribs weren't overjoyed.
Old 2010-04-23, 08:06   Link #232
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Oh boy Satou definitely likes Yachiyo here...such a shame that Yachiyo on the other hand is yuri for Kyouko and she just wants to eat all the time (I wonder how she manages to keep her bombastic figure though XD).

And even though Inami didn't get that much screen time this time round, the final scene of her was equally as hilarious as the episode...Takanashi really has it rough being around her

And I wonder if it is true that being angry stunts your growth

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 20:52   Link #233
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

I think this goes here...

CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 23:32   Link #234
klare

eps 3 is better, maybe showing less Inami helps

the reasoning of Kyouko for not doing any work is epic, wish i have a chance to say that too
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 01:42   Link #235
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Now now Golthin, remember when we got warned by the mods by even hinting at what things might happen in the CG thread? Don't want the same here...

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 02:35   Link #236
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

I'm glad I missed that! Although some of the spoilers really keep me excited about this series, I really prefer to find out in due time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
And I wonder if it is true that being angry stunts your growth
Doubtful (Given her chirpiness, I'm sure Poplar can't have been angry enough to stunt it that much anyway, right?), but you never know. Maybe someone will set up an experiment one day. ^^

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 10:50   Link #237
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Haven't watch episode 4 yet..anyway some images of it

Spoiler for images:

Episode 4 gonna be awesome...

Man i juz love Inami more and more >w<
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 11:01   Link #238
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post

Spoiler for images:

Episode 4 gonna be awesome...

Man i juz love Inami more and more >w<
Dibs on the second picture. Can someone makes an animated avatar/sig of that? Thanks in advance.
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 11:35   Link #239
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post

Spoiler for images:
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Nazuna.
cubicjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 12:55   Link #240
darktruth

Episode 4 gave me a good insight into Souta's reasons on why he likes small and cute girls plus Souma's personality.

Spoiler:
darktruth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, seinen