AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-03, 19:06   Link #221
emu777
Shapeshifter Imperius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Decided to post the story, Tempest isn't on so he cannot read his yet.

Be Gentle, first OC story.

Spoiler for Experimental story:

It is short, but I wrote it up pretty quickly, and the next chapter should be longer, maybe, hopefully.

A good start but a you stated already fenrir, a trifle short. I really do look forward to your progress on this story and hope you can update/finish it quickly so as not to leave your reader in suspense
Old 2007-09-03, 22:17   Link #222
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ah don't worry, it will be epic once we're done with it. Not as epic as 'Silver Grey' but hopefully pretty darn close. And I find it hilarious that Mechalich is using a character from Valkryie Profile 2: Silmeria in it.
Old 2007-09-03, 23:28   Link #223
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Added on to the ending a bit, reworked an Idea that tempest gave me.
Old 2007-09-03, 23:34   Link #224
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Slowly my 25th Claymore fanfic is coming together.
That is... my fanfic about the 25th Claymore that was supposed to go to the North, but didn't make it due to "inconvienent" Youma battles on her way there.
Old 2007-09-03, 23:46   Link #225
emu777
Shapeshifter Imperius

Quote:
Decided to post the story, Tempest isn't on so he cannot read his yet.

Be Gentle, first OC story.

Spoiler for Experimental story:

It is short, but I wrote it up pretty quickly, and the next chapter should be longer, maybe, hopefully.
Interesting, I just noticed that you seem to support the whole man in the black coats having immortality theory, what with having both rubel and ermita still present even at the time of males. Although thats not a bad thing I lok forward to you joint efforts
Old 2007-09-04, 00:02   Link #226
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

They are not immortal yet in my story.

This is their first experiment with hybrids, so they are going to want to test some things out first.

As for the actualy Claymore story, they age way to slow for them not to have hybridized themself in some way, or they are not human.

Edit: The second chapter of "Stories from the North" is up on fanfiction.net, please read and review

Last edited by Fenrir_valindri; 2007-09-04 at 00:42.
Old 2007-09-04, 00:59   Link #227
Hamstadini
Raki/Claire fan

For those that care, "In Fire Chapter 3: Forgiveness Offered" is up.

I honestly don't know what the customary way of posting story links in the thread is, so I'll act like I'm in Rome and put it in the spoiler tag.

ALERT: It is advisable that you read Manga Volume 11 in order to understand Priscilla's mindset. I have a link to free Claymore Manga in my ff.net profile, updated to volume 13. Also, this link will take you DIRECTLY to chapter 3 - if you want to start at the beginning, pull down the chapter list in the upper right-hand corner.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-09-04, 03:28   Link #228
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

I reviewed.
Old 2007-09-04, 07:34   Link #229
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I feel almost giddy now that the fanfiction thread has started revving up like it has in the last week or so.

As for the immortality thing...*shrugs* easier to work with characters we already know - besides I doubt if they're gonna be in the story much past this point other than to annoy.

@ Bikerider - the more the merrier. We'll be looking for your story soon. ^_^ b
Old 2007-09-04, 11:17   Link #230
Hamstadini
Raki/Claire fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiled one View Post
I reviewed.
Much thanks!
Old 2007-09-04, 11:42   Link #231
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Reviewed the story, chapter by chapter, was good stuff.

Hope you review my second chapter
Old 2007-09-04, 14:50   Link #232
Hamstadini
Raki/Claire fan

Much thanks. I'm saddend by some of my reviews... Do they really think that Miria would have rejoined the Organization without a backup plan? :-S

Last edited by Hamstadini; 2007-09-04 at 14:56. Reason: tact
Old 2007-09-04, 14:57   Link #233
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Actually I was more in shock that she rejoined at all... I suppose I can come up with three reasons as to why she'd do such a thing by Wednesday.
Old 2007-09-04, 15:01   Link #234
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I am certain she has a backup plan, I am just suprised she would even stomach rejoining in the first place, Alicia and Beth would never be able to find them, and even if they did, They were planning on taking on Priscilla, Alicia and Beth are chump change compared to that.
Old 2007-09-04, 15:25   Link #235
emu777
Shapeshifter Imperius

I just read over your stories and reviewed hamstadini/fenrir keep up the good work
Old 2007-09-04, 16:39   Link #236
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

ok...i wrote this in like 5 min...it's an idea...but it's a bit un-organized. But i saw that people wanted Raki to be a bit stronger so heh

“Umm, excuse me, are you the one who follows Clare and gives her missions?” asked Raki. The man wearing the black suit and hat turned around slowly, with a smirk on his face saying “I thought you’d come to me…after all you’ve been wanting power all along, no? Is that what you want? Power? To protect Clare?” “Yes…I promised myself that one day I would live to meet Clare…and that I would be strong enough to protect her. I don’t want to get in her way anymore or be a nuisance. I want to fight!”
“Heh, I would love to see what happens if I made you into a claymore…but im pretty sure you’ve heard from Clare that the male generation of claymores were a disaster, a complete failure” replied the man.
“But…Clare awakened but was able to turn back. I know I can too! I want to protect Clare” said Raki arrogantly.
“Hmm…this is interesting, I’ll see what the organization has to say about this. In the meantime, just stay here”…
“BUT I CAN”T DO THAT! I CAN”T WAIT ANY LONGER! I HAVE TO PROTECT CLARE!!!”
“very well…I’ll see what I can do”

*A year later after vigorous training…*

*At the organization*:
“He’s become stronger than we predicted…in fact he is stronger than the one we lost years ago, Isley”
“But he’s become too full of himself, and he has no experience what so ever…”
“Well, send him to where Clare is, and hopefully we can take down the other abyssal ones and the awakened ones with Raki’s help”
“That’s absurd…he doesn’t know what he’s doing. Even though he is strong, he hasn’t had any experience”
“It doesn’t matter…we lose one boy and we’ll make another one”

*Raki is sent off to find Clare and help her on her mission*

*As Raki arrives at the scene, he sees Clare engaging in a battle with an awakened being, he jumps in and cuts off the awakened being’s head without even breaking a sweat*

“What? What was that…I didn’t even sense that claymore…who could it be?” pondered Clare in fear…
“CLARE!! CLARE!! I”VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!” shouted Raki.
“Impossible…a male claymore…but weren’t they all destroyed? Who are you?”
“Clare…it’s me! Raki”
“Raki? You look so different…and a claymore? How?”
“haha I promised you that one day I’d come to prot…WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU!”

*Priscilla along with Isley comes in and attacks Clare*

“No…it can’t be..it’s Priscilla…I’ve waited all these years to exact my revenge…”

*raki lunges forward at Priscilla*
*clare jumps in and stops raki*

“no…this is my fight” said Clare.
“But clare…I’ve become a claymore to protect you, not to watch you” replied Raki.
“this awakened…Priscilla is the one that killed the person that meant the most to me…the one who made me who I am…”

to be continued?
Old 2007-09-04, 16:53   Link #237
Hamstadini
Raki/Claire fan

Quote:
I am certain she has a backup plan, I am just suprised she would even stomach rejoining in the first place, Alicia and Beth would never be able to find them, and even if they did, They were planning on taking on Priscilla, Alicia and Beth are chump change compared to that.
>< You deserve a no-prize for reminding me of the power differences between Alicia and Priscilla. I think the real difference is in will - Alicia and Beth are now basically mindless automatons who will fight to the death, whereas Priscilla has shown mercy by letting them go.

I would have written up a little segment as to exactly how the Spirits of Pieta were pressed back into the Organization's service - perhaps they were ambushed, or ran into the twins and their handler accidentally - but the fact of the matter is that they are now in the service of the Organization again... because the plot demands it. I have no other excuse.

Oh, and for Miroku2192's story:

“BUT I CAN”T DO THAT! I CAN”T WAIT ANY LONGER! I HAVE TO PROTECT CLARE!!!”
*Rubel unplugs his ears*
"You don't have to yell. I'm standing right here, you know..."

Sorry, couldn't resist. :-)
Old 2007-09-04, 17:08   Link #238
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

@ Hamstadini...lol...

And now...for a slight continuation of the last story i posted...it's a bit better i hope !!!

"Deceit...Isley's victory"

“Hey Clare…why are you always late?”
“Sorry Miria…I was caught up in some things on the way here.”
“Well it’s about time we get going…”
“What? It’s just the two of us? Shouldn’t there be more? After all we’re hunting an abyssal one”
“Maybe the organization felt that we were strong enough to take Isley on by ourselves…afterall I am now #1 and you are #2”
“It’s all thanks to Irene”
“On second thought, why don’t we go spend the night in that hotel before we go?”
“But it’s not even dark yet, and why do we need beds…”
“Just do as I say”

*Clare and Miria rent a hotel, Miria looks around and closes the blinds and lets out a sigh of relief*

“What’s wrong Miria, you’re not tired are you?”
“No…didn’t you sense it Clare? Someone was following us…watching our moves. That’s why I asked for us to come in here. Don’t you think it’s a bit strange that the organization only sent us to take on Isley? Something’s not right here”

*Meanwhile, the one who was following Clare and Miria reported to Isley who was in Pieta*
“Ah, you’re back Rigaldo, my silver-eyed beast ”
“Could we please not use that name…”
“Haha, cheer up Rigaldo. Anyway, what of Clare and Miria?”
“I believe they’ve fallen for it. That conceited Number 1 thinks that Clare and she can take you on”
“I see…thank you Rigaldo. Oh and Raki…you can come out, you don’t have to spy on us…I’ve already seen you”
“Yes Isley, my deepest apologies” said Raki as he kneeled before Isley.
“Isn’t he a Claymore?” asked Rigaldo.
“He was…but now he is one of us. I think he might be as strong as you Rigaldo; maybe he’s even stronger than you…”
“How did he turn into an awakened being? He seemed strong enough to take Priscilla on.”
“raki, may I ask you to leave?”
“Yes, Isley”

*Raki leaves*

“Eralc, would you come out please”
“Eralc? Who is Eralc” questioned Rigaldo
“he…is my trump card”
“Hello Isley”
“Isn’t that…Clare?!? What is she doing here?” asked Rigaldo

*Eralc laughs and suddenly turns into a man that looks exactly like Rigaldo*
“Are you sure I’m clare?” asked Eralc.
“You see…he has the ability to change into anyone he wants” said Isley. “I used him to lure Raki. In that fight, I pretended to kill Eralc, who was dressed up as Clare. As a result, Raki was enraged and went over his limit as he tried to defeat me. It was a bit sad though…I lost Priscilla. She couldn’t bring herself to kill Raki…I don’t know what she sees in him”
“Heh, isley, you’re as ingenious as ever” replied Rigaldo, who then left.

Isley turned around and looked into the moon... “So…what are you going to do Clare, Miria?”

to be continued ?
p.s. - hope u guys like the idea...or at least get what im trying to say lol

Last edited by miroku2192; 2007-09-04 at 17:52.
Old 2007-09-04, 18:47   Link #239
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

I'm about 80% done first draft of my 25th Claymore fanfic... Still needs a bit more in the middle. Rafaela never looked more human. Rubel... yeah.. he's there in the end. As expected.
Old 2007-09-04, 20:07   Link #240
Hamstadini
Raki/Claire fan

In Fire has 36 reviews, beating out Silver Grey! O.o

*Warning - Rapid ego inflation detected. Cranial pressure at critical. Explosion immenent*

Oh cr -

*BOOM!*

*Splat*
Closed Thread

Tags
fanfiction