AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-09, 14:04   Link #221
luvanime4-ever

ive been thinking theses past few weeks...and here is a question..do you think that xcution knew how strong ichigo was before he lost his powers???or do they know about the ss ranking system or even if they know of shikia and bankia??
Life is too short, grudges are just a waste of perfect happiness, laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Love deeply and forgive quickly, take chances. Give everything, and have no regrets, lifes too short to be unhappy, you have to take good with the bad, smile when you're sad. Love what you got ... and always remember what you had, always forgive, never forget, learn form your mistakes, but NEVER REGRET!
Old 2011-08-09, 14:18   Link #222
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvanime4-ever View Post
ive been thinking theses past few weeks...and here is a question..do you think that xcution knew how strong ichigo was before he lost his powers???or do they know about the ss ranking system or even if they know of shikia and bankia??
Hm, interesting.

I would say, no. Since they aren't even able to see shinigami much less interact with them.
Old 2011-08-09, 14:44   Link #223
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Hm, interesting.

I would say, no. Since they aren't even able to see shinigami much less interact with them.
The fullbringers of xcution have spiritual powers. That by default means they should be spiritually aware beings, capable of seeing both hollows and shinigami and anything in between. The fact that they can see Ichigo's shinigami badge is a testament to this. Besides, at the very least, we know they're knowledgeable of shinigami to a certain extent. Otherwise, they'd have no reason to target Ichigo in the first place.

Still, there's no way to know if the members of xcution have been informed about things like the Gotei 13's ranking system, or a shinigami's shikai & bankai since aspects of their history are still a mystery.
Old 2011-08-09, 15:34   Link #224
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Hm, interesting.

They should be able to see Shinigami since Chad could see hollows.
Old 2011-08-09, 15:43   Link #225
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Their extent of knowledge depends on how much of what Ginjou said was true when he had mentioned Isshin to Ichigo. Although he said it was just a call for attention, you never know...
Old 2011-08-09, 15:52   Link #226
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

@Kafriel

Somehow I see this little arc just implode into nothingness in the next few chapters and Ichigo just moves on like nothing happened.

@sayde @Haak

Yeah, that makes sense. Forgot about how Chad and the others can see them.
Old 2011-08-10, 05:10   Link #227
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvanime4-ever View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Their extent of knowledge depends on how much of what Ginjou said was true when he had mentioned Isshin to Ichigo. Although he said it was just a call for attention, you never know...
Although Ginjou was manipulating Ichigo. For him to even mention Urahara and Isshin means he had to know "of" them. If he knew of them then he had to know about Ichigo. He knew Ichigo was a former Shinigami-Hollow Hybrid. There is no way he could have guessed that

Ichigo was powerless, he was a normal Human. There is no way that Ginjou could have made the determination, just by sensing "what type " of reiatsu he had alone. Because he didn't have any--

I surmise that Ginjou and Tsukishima aren't the main villains at all and someone else is actually the real threat and that is the person who told them about Ichigo

PLEASE LET IT BE AIZEN!!!

Quote:
@Kafriel

Somehow I see this little arc just implode into nothingness in the next few chapters and Ichigo just moves on like nothing happened.

You mind if I ask you why?

Kubo's never done that before. Ichigo has never just "moved on" from any other arc.
  1. In first KT arc Emo-ing over Rukia's being taken away from him. He was upset that Rukia was facing death because she helped him. When he went to SS he thought about his failure to protect her.
  2. He left SS arc, troubled by the voices heard in his head you know the hollow. He wad deeply disturbed by his transformation when he fought Byakuya
  3. He left HM arc scared to killing someone and couldn't attack with his all, and he was full of despair (he's an Emo)
  4. He left the end FKT powerless and spent the past 17 months trying to prove to himself he was happy being normal

He doesn't just move on from any arc, he merely internalizes until he can finally face his problems. Trust me he's going to FULL Emo soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Speculation: the gloves are temporary. She's only wearing them so she doesn't end up giving him all her power again.
I think that they're an accessory. They're similar to the ones Byakuy wears. BUT you could be right
Quote:
Whatever Urahara cooked up allows Ichigo to re-Shinigami without pulling power directly from a Shinigami (in this case probably Isshin), but it still requires an actual Shinigami to hold the zanpakuto and will the transfer.
:

I thin. they merely wanted to "jump start " his reiatsu exposing him to Isshin's and Rukia (and maybe Urahara's)

The same way Rukia awakened his powers in the first chapter

Quote:
It also helps Rukia avoid committing another capital offense,
Quote:
Not that SS didn't give their okay for this somewhere along the line..
..um you don't see the contradiction?

Personally I believe that Aizen made up the "capital offense" the same way he ordered her execution and it wasn't actually a law, until he made it so.
Because he wanted the Hoyoku and her gigai
Quote:
Isshin (who are already exiled) who are actually powering him up
Who told you that? Or is the speculation

If Isshin was the exiled then they should have recognized Ichigo's family name "Kurosaki" but they didn't. I think he's using and alias because he's the lost Shinigami not Ginjou

If he was human and powerless for 20 years then he would be hard to find. In essence he was "lost"
I think the badge Ginjou has is his.

I think that he used FGT lost his powers and somehow he lost the badge and maybe they found it or took it and when they used it, they were able to use Isshin's techniques and that is the reason why they wanted Ichigo's badge. Afterwards he was left without powers and he changed his name to Kurosaki and became a doctor, had little Kurosaki rug -rats
Quote:
Further speculation: Ichigo will display abilities similar/equal to his Fullbring
um what abilities are those? He didn't use anything new, they were all pseudo Shinigami attacks. Unless you're counting the Spiderman move he used and made himself adhere to the wall

and the Kangen Hikari (Buringā Raito); Bringer light
More than likely he's going to use a move that is unnamed
Quote:
in his new form and/or literally "take back" his Fullbring from Ginjo by the end of this confrontation. Which will lead to this exchange a few hundred chapters down the road...
He's going to get owned. He usually has a crowning moment of awesome then it becomes "The day the music lied" and he gets pwned whenever facing a new enemy
  • His wins usually comes in threes
  1. He either beats three different people in a row
  2. If he fights the same guy more than once. He usually loses the first two confrontations, and then on the third time he wins and gets a new move/ or transformation

I want him win but he's going to lose. Unless of course Ginjou & the others are actually foot soldiers and a bigger bad is introduced
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny;3721537

[SPOILER="size"
Ichigo: Aizen! But you're supposed to be rotting in Hell... Or in some super-solitary spiritual jail cell or something... I never really quite had that properly explained to me...

Aizen: That was all part of my plan, to lure Soul Society into a false sense of security while I continued my manipulation of your powers.

Ichigo: My powers...? You mean...

Aizen: Yes, I [Insert convoluted and improbable explanation for how Aizen used Ginjo and Tsukushima to add Fullbring powers to Ichigo]... And now that you've finally mastered those powers, you are the perfect fusion of Shinigami, Hollow, Fullbringer, and--

Isshin: Stop right there, Aizen. Now that I've mysteriously regained my powers...again...I'm going to defeat you once and for all...even though you've already somehow escaped from the ultimate prison and made short work of Urahara, Yoruichi, the Vaizards, the reformed Espada, the Fullbringers, Ichigo's friends, and every member of the Gotei 13. Ryuuken, get my incredibly powerful son out of here and keep him safe.

Ichigo: No, Dad!

Ryuuken: Quincy magic!!

Ichigo: *is knocked out*

****LATER****

Ichigo: Ugh... Where am I?

Ryuuken: You're in my hidden training area. Uryuu and I used to train here, until...

Ichigo: Uryuu? You mean... Is he...?

Ryuuken: Oh, no, no... He's just stuck in some nebulously dangerous situation like everybody else. He probably isn't dead. None of the good guys ever die. Uryuu will be fine. We've got more important things to worry about.

Ichigo: No, I want some answers. Last time I faced Aizen, he was about to tell me something and Isshin cut him off. Now he did it again. You've known my father for a long time (although I'm not sure how I know that), and you're involved in the spiritual world as well. Do you know what it is he's trying to hide from me?

Ryuuken: Ichigo... Have you ever wondered how it is that your father and I know each other?

Ichigo: I always figured you met the same way Uryuu and I did, fighting Hollows as Shinigami and Quincy. Wait, you guys aren't...

Ryuuken: No... Well...there was that one time in college, and we did meet while fighting Hollows, but it's more than that. Here, Ichigo, this is yours now.

Ichigo: A cross? Wait, not just a cross. I know what this is.

Ryuuken: Your mother wanted to leave that to you. You see, your mother, Masaki Ishida, was my sister.

Ichigo: You mean I'm half-...

Ryuuken: Quincy, yes. And now we're going to train that side of you. Aizen wants a perfect hybrid of Shinigami, Hollow, Fullbringer, and Quincy, and by God, we're going to give it to him!

Ichigo: He can't possibly be expecting that![/SPOILER]

I like your fanfiction It's possible a if it happened I wouldn't be too upset

Simply because he was such a Magnificent Bastard and I am a member of the Church of Aizen Sousuke and The Latter-Day NOT Saints . Plus I got this rape-domination, fantasy involving him impaling me with his sword
if you get my drift

--. so I want to see him...,

BUT I think that it might actually be someone other than Aizen

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2011-08-10 at 05:37. Reason: freaky... pc is acting freaky
Old 2011-08-10, 05:19   Link #228
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post

Kubo's never done that before. Ichigo has never just "moved on" from any other arc.
  1. In first KT arc Emo-ing over Rukia's being taken away from him. He was upset that Rukia was facing death because she helped him. When he went to SS he thought about his failure to protect her.
  2. He left SS arc, troubled by the voices heard in his head you know the hollow. He wad deeply disturbed by his transformation when he fought Byakuya
  3. He left HM arc scared to killing someone and couldn't attack with his all, and he was full of despair (he's an Emo)
  4. He left the end FKT powerless and spent the past 17 months trying to prove to himself he was happy being normal

No he didn't.
Old 2011-08-10, 05:30   Link #229
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post

No he didn't.
He didn't? Are you sure?

He couldn't fight Yami with everything, and was about to get owned-- Not just because of him missing some of his Shihakusho (meaning his reiastu level was half the normal amount)

It was because he was terrified of tuning into a monster. He stated that "thing" was responsible for his problems, when he was trying to use his mask during the fight with Yami in HM. He failed to one-shot Aizen because he didn't hollowify for the same reasons. After saying he was going to kill him with one strike

Look at this world! Your world! Littered with hope-filled skyscrapers that pierced the sky! It's now been degraded to a copy of that tiny town you grew up in! The constant raining in this world has stopped, but in return, everything has sunk into this sea!! It's all, Ichigo, because you despaired and ceased to walk forward. Ichigo. I won't let you remain this way. Right here and now, I will pull out the source of your despair
*out comes the hollow*

This refresher course was brought to by LoP,....And now a word from our sponsors

yeah I am bored
Old 2011-08-10, 05:52   Link #230
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Arc 1: Hollows eating people, balance issue blah-blah, protecting classmates and stuff. All forgotten.
Arc 2: conflict between soul society and ichigo, Aizen comes in, conflict gone. SS doesn't give a damn about him anymore.
Arc 3: Hollow rulers, mini apocalypse. They all just died, everyone acts like all the massacre didn't happen.
Arc 4: Hollow Ichigo, sacrifice, the end.
Arc 5: Fullbring. (prediction) Ichigo kicks their ass, we never hear about them ever again.

I find it kind of disappointing that out of all the issues the plot could have gone for we got the emo-Ichigo route and his lust for power, when we had all these wonderful possibilities for the story over and over. At least having Hollow Ichigo go nuts and the old man kick Ichigo in the balls every now and then was amusing. Seems now, soon even Ishin will be out of the picture… (god knows sandal hat might get the plot hammer sooner or later too).
Old 2011-08-10, 06:15   Link #231
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Arc 1: Hollows eating people, balance issue blah-blah, protecting classmates and stuff. All forgotten.
Arc 2: conflict between soul society and ichigo, Aizen comes in, conflict gone. SS doesn't give a damn about him anymore.
Arc 3: Hollow rulers, mini apocalypse. They all just died, everyone acts like all the massacre didn't happen.
Arc 5: Fullbring. (prediction) Ichigo kicks their ass, we never hear about them ever again.

I find it kind of disappointing that out of all the issues the plot could have gone for we got the emo-Ichigo route and his lust for power, when we had all these wonderful possibilities for the story over and over. At least having Hollow Ichigo go nuts and the old man kick Ichigo in the balls every now and then was amusing. Seems now, soon even Ishin will be out of the picture… (god knows sandal hat might get the plot hammer sooner or later too).
Uhh if were on the subject of manga then there are only 4 arcs.
Now all that stuff when the arc began and stuff I don't think Kubo really forgets about anything anymore. He has proven that many times in his color spreads. it is more like he just puts it aside and goes on to other matters. Sometimes if it isn't about Ichigo or shinigami then the the fuck cares
Old 2011-08-10, 06:28   Link #232
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
He didn't? Are you sure?

He couldn't fight Yami with everything, and was about to get owned-- Not just because of him missing some of his Shihakusho (meaning his reiastu level was half the normal amount)

It was because he was terrified of tuning into a monster. He stated that "thing" was responsible for his problems, when he was trying to use his mask during the fight with Yami in HM. He failed to one-shot Aizen because he didn't hollowify for the same reasons. After saying he was going to kill him with one strike

Look at this world! Your world! Littered with hope-filled skyscrapers that pierced the sky! It's now been degraded to a copy of that tiny town you grew up in! The constant raining in this world has stopped, but in return, everything has sunk into this sea!! It's all, Ichigo, because you despaired and ceased to walk forward. Ichigo. I won't let you remain this way. Right here and now, I will pull out the source of your despair
*out comes the hollow*

This refresher course was brought to by LoP,....And now a word from our sponsors

yeah I am bored

He was afraid of becoming Hichigo again yes but he was specifically scared of killing (unless you meant he'd be scared of killing someone if he became Hichigo, in which case I misinterpreted).

In any case that didn't even matter in the end...

Last edited by Haak; 2011-08-10 at 06:49.
Old 2011-08-10, 11:36   Link #233
zombiebombs

Had to finally make account so I could say this, but:

I think it's extremely possible that during Ichigos training with his fullbring that he developed his ability to control his reiatsu. Maybe not completely, but more so than ever before. If you remember, the reason his zanpakutou was so large before was due to his sheer amount of reiatsu, which was shooting out of him constantly. That sword was sort of just.. a big ol' sword. This might explain why his sword looks a bit more developed now. When he had his eyes slashed by Ginjou he was literally forced to start sensing where the enemy was. Makes sense that his zanpakutou would reflect that.

Or I could be completely wrong. Idunnolol.
Old 2011-08-10, 12:09   Link #234
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

RUkia's appearance proves SS might have a plan for ichigo.
Old 2011-08-10, 12:44   Link #235
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

I just thought about something while typing this response...was it in this forum a user said, something to the effect of "Instead trusting the Fullbringers, Ichigo should have just asked Isshin how he got his Shinigami powers back "?
I just wondering, because last time I checked. Ichigo didn't know Isshin was a Shinigami at all. Nor did Isshin or anyone else tell Ichigo that Isshin lost his powers once and got them back. He has no idea,so he couldn't' have asked Isshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiebombs View Post
Had to finally make account so I could say this, but:

I think it's extremely possible that during Ichigos training with his fullbring that he developed his ability to control his reiatsu. Maybe not completely, but more so than ever before. If you remember, the reason his zanpakutou was so large before was due to his sheer amount of reiatsu, which was shooting out of him constantly. That sword was sort of just.. a big ol' sword. This might explain why his sword looks a bit more developed now. When he had his eyes slashed by Ginjou he was literally forced to start sensing where the enemy was. Makes sense that his zanpakutou would reflect that.

Or I could be completely wrong. Idunnolol.
I think you're correct in your assumptions. He probably can control his reiatsu better than he could before . It's long overdue. Although, he's better at it when he does autonomously instead of actually "thinking" about it

Quote:
You know I think you're just nit-picking right?

I don't know if you this but Ichigo is the main character.. they are minor characters, and although they do have a role and impact on the story... they're still minor character.and so they get less panel time.
Even the hollow, because he's reiatsu that can walk and talk. You see him every time Ichigo uses his hollow powers, merely in different form. Besides you know he's there, do really have to see him all the time? Kubo shouldn't want you to get to attached to character that you barely see or intends to discard them once they're role is over
that's why I think you're just nit-picking..because the story has always been about Ichigo, not "Some Other Mofo"
BTW, Ichigo has always been an Emo-kid. Emo is consistent with his character, so he 's gonna into full-blown Emo at times. Kubo needs to break him so he can lose fights that he should win. Since he can't use his powers if he's emotionally conflicted.

Ichigo's "Lust" for power isn't an apt description of his character .
"Do you want power so that you can fight. Or do you want to fight so that you can get more power"

Ichigo is the former, NOT the latter. If he were the type of person who merely wanted to fight because he desired to be powerful, that would be lust

But he's not like that. In fact he wasn't lusting after "power" He merely wanted his own powers back,so he can "protect" (He has a hard-on for the words "save me") . He was actually in denial and trying to convince himself that a "normal life" is what he wanted. Prior to this arc, he always acted as if he didn't really have the desire to "fight". He acted as if he was merely dong it to protect everyone. Because he wanted to protect the ones he loves, fighting came with the territory. It was not just because he likes to fight. He likes fighting to save people
In the begining of Bleach, Ichigo was a damn thug. He used his fist and feet to solve his problems. Because he likes it. That's why he hit Ganju first, and wanted to stay and fight him,. Yourichi had to remind him of reason for being there
In this new arc, He was still a thug. all he did was fight and hire himself out to certain clubs, so he can just get physical. Just so he could remember the feeling he got from being a Shinigami and fighting. All the while saying that he was fine like that.
When it was actually the opposite.
Because as soon as he got the chance to regain his powers, he jumped at.
He still tried to pretend that he wasn't unhappy because he could no be a "hero" and he was just helping them out and Chad called him on it
It wasn't till the "End of bonds" chapter that he finally said the power to protect was what he truly wanted after all
That's why I think saying that longed for his powers is a better way to describe his actions and feelings than the word "lust"

Quote:
Arc 1: Hollows eating people, balance issue blah-blah, protecting classmates and stuff. All forgotten
Nitpick # 2
Um hollows still eat people and before the SS, HM, FKT arcs Ichigo did do his job

Do you remember what that duty entails? The two worlds must continuously exchange souls. A Shinigami' role as an Soul Balancer means that he has to
  • perform Soul Burials so the wholes can pass on and re-enter the cycle of life
  • "purify" hollows of their sins" so the hollows can re-enter the cycle of life (meaning they have to fight the little bastards)

Ichigo said that he want to protect "A MOUNTAIN" of people not just his friends
    As far as purifying hollows Ichigo has done his job in spades
    The soul burial , he probably has but seriously he's been fighting ever since He got his own Shinigami Powers. He wasn't even in KT most of the time, and in the Deicide arc he did exactly what you're complaining about--He saved his classmates, along with everyone else in KT
Quote:
Nitpick #3

Um yeah,... they weren't' really enemies, their Arrancar counterparts were the real enemies along with Aizen & Co..

SS and Ichigo were merely , victims of Aizen.
If not for Ichigo Aizen wouldn't have been discovered. They clearly stated the owed him debt. They became allies because they had common enemy (Aizen) and there was really no reason for them to fight in the first place. They're on the same side, so why wouldn't they forget their beef with Ichigo?

He wasn't the enemy as they first believed, Aizen was
Quote:
Nitpick # 4
Who is "everyone"? You don't me the Team SS & Ichigo & Co...do you?

...why would they mourn, because very people they came to take out got taken out? That would be much worse imo. To act like they're sorry for killing a bunch of mofo' they came to kill--it's not like they were Arrancar Fanboys and girls
If it's any consolation Ichigo was very sad that he killed Uquiorra
So not everyone was indifferent. See no reason to complain

HINAMORI SMASH!!! That was random; I know... I just couldn't help myself, since I like that part A LOT (I wish he did the same to Hitsu )
Quote:
Nitpick# 5

You know more than likely, there is a method to Kubo's madness.
Not only can he give us an idea of "how" Isshin got his Shinigami powers back.

He can also use Ichigo's being powerless and Isshin helping him regain that power(along with Rukia and Urahara) Which him a perfect opportunity, to develop Isshin's character and give Ichigo's abilities an upgrade s. In this arc he learned how to control his reiatsu a bit better and got a few now moves (THANK YOU KUBO!!! Now if only Getsuga Tensho would just DIE)

He kills two birds with one stone. Now doesn't that make sense?

Quote:
How can you complain about something you made up and didn't happen?

maybe one day but not right now--.

Quote:
He was afraid of becoming Hichigo again yes but he was specifically scared of killing (unless you meant he'd be scared of killing someone if he became Hichigo, in which case I misinterpreted). .

He didn't become HIchigo that time..I was him operating on "auto protect" . But yes that is what I meant
Quote:
In any case that didn't even matter in the end...
why is that?

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2011-08-10 at 13:19. Reason: freaky..Pc is acting freaky
Old 2011-08-10, 12:51   Link #236
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
I just thought about something while typing this response...was it in this forum a user said, something to the effect of "Instead trusting the Fullbringers, Ichigo should have just asked Isshin how he got his Shinigami powers back "?
I just wondering, because last time I checked. Ichigo didn't know Isshin was a Shinigami at all. Nor did Isshin or anyone else tell Ichigo that Isshin lost his powers once and got them back. He has no idea,so he couldn't' have asked Isshin
He didn't know Isshin lose his power once, but he definitly knows is father got shinigami powers... Isshin saved his butt during the confrontation with Aizen.
Old 2011-08-10, 12:55   Link #237
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
He didn't know Isshin lose his power once, but he definitly knows is father got shinigami powers... Isshin saved his butt during the confrontation with Aizen.
Um yeah, that's what I said. He didn't know that Isshin was a Shinigami before [he actually saw him so how could he have known, that his father lost his powers? He knew nothing and still doesn't. Plus Isshin was MIA the whole time he was with the Fullbringer. So it's not like he could have asked him,even if had wanted to
Old 2011-08-10, 13:05   Link #238
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
why is that?
Because it was never brought up again after that. There was never any mention of despair and Ichigo's fear of his hollow self when Zangetsu stabbed Ichgo in the flashback. It's like the whole issue was forgotten altogether. Either that or Ichigo just suddenly stopped fearing and despairing for no reason.
Old 2011-08-10, 13:17   Link #239
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Um yeah, that's what I said. He didn't know that Isshin was a Shinigami before [he actually saw him so how could he have known, that his father lost his powers? He knew nothing and still doesn't. Plus Isshin was MIA the whole time he was with the Fullbringer. So it's not like he could have asked him,even if had wanted to
I'm sorry, but I must be missing something in your point of view.
You said :

Quote:
Ichigo didn't know Isshin was a Shinigami at all.
I'm sorry to insist, but he did. It was his very own father who told him about the "final zangetsu" (and also who teached him this technique).
Though I agree that Isshin wasn't right here when Ichigo was looking for his powers (and that the Fullbringers were), I think it's pretty logical he should have ask his father about it.

My point : how did his father knows about a move that's gonna remove all of your powers if he hadn't try it by himself ? (I must admit that i'm stretching the logical in Bleach and that's kinda stupid...)

But even if Ichigo didn't follow my mindset, goddamit, his father got shinigami powers, so does Urahara. Why not asking THEM ?

Edit : PLUS - I'm happy to see Rukia again, but this dumbass could have use a gigai to interact with Ichigo.
I don't get the "secret agenda" about it... And I'm not expecting Kubo to give me a real reason for that.
Old 2011-08-10, 13:19   Link #240
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Quote:
Because it was never brought up again after that. There was never any mention of despair and Ichigo's fear of his hollow self when Zangetsu stabbed Ichgo in the flashback. It's like the whole issue was forgotten altogether. Either that or Ichigo just suddenly stopped fearing and despairing for no reason.
To that I say..."at some point you have TO MOVE ON"!!!

He faced his fear and then got over it. He's been Emo-ing over his hollow for most the manga. At some point you have to suck it up. Besides he realized that his hollow never wanted to hurt and FINALLY accepted him--That's why it wasn't brought up again

I love Ichigo a lot and I accept his being an Emo along with all his other flaws. That doesn't mean I want to him to go another 10 years being Emo over his hollow. I have to draw the line somewhere.
Quote:
I'm sorry, but I must be missing something in your point of view.
You said :
er..."didn't know" is past tense If I said "He doesn't know" That would be present tense...

Quote:
I'm sorry to insist, but he did. It was his very own father who told him about the "final zangetsu" (and also who teached him this technique).
Though I agree that Isshin wasn't right here when Ichigo was looking for his powers (and that the Fullbringers were), I think it's pretty logical he should have ask his father about
it.
Isshin didn't tell him everything when he told him about Getsuga Tensho
Quote:
My point : how did his father knows about a move that's gonna remove all of your powers if he hadn't try it by himself ? (I must admit that i'm stretching the logical in Bleach and that's kinda stupid...)
and it's not stupid to try and use logic in Bleach. In my opinion not enough people try it. If only they would, it would make a lot more sense. to them

Believe it or not, a lot of fans still doubt he used Final Getsuga as well. so it's feasible that Ichigo wouldn't figure that out Isshin didn't tell him that he would lose his powers if he used FGT, Tensa Zangetsu did. He could have assumed that despite Isshin knowing about the move, didn't really mean he knew about it.

Ichigo is the one who usually does the impossible so he could have thought that he was the only one with the potential to use it
Quote:
But even if Ichigo didn't follow my mindset, goddamit, his father got shinigami powers, so does Urahara. Why not asking THEM ?
How he could ask either of them when he didn't know where they were? Plus it had been 17 months. Not once in that time did Urahara or Isshin approach him and say "you want your powers back? I can help you"

Their secrecy made it so that he had to trust the words of stranger. The same way he went the Vaizards instead Urahara. He thought Urahara didn't know how to fix him because he hadn't said anything or tried to. He gave him a power and didn't say anything about it or what could happen. So he elsewhere. and trusted the Vaizards, when he didn't know squat about them either

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2011-08-10 at 13:41.
Closed Thread