Notices

Old 2006-12-09, 23:01   Link #221
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
=

and

In short, Im just asking how much Kakshi could have left in his tank given Kakahsi has done Raikiri two or 3 times, and right now we could be seen Kakshi alreayd on his limits.
I'm sorry but did you just quote yourself as proof???? Sorry to tell you this but just because you said it doesn't make it true........

Kakashi didn't just try to do it and give up in the middle of it, he used it and missed just because it didn't hit the target doesn't suddenly earse the fact that it was used.

And to answer your question, it is plausible that Kakashi has enough to pull a win out since he has done so before
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 23:17   Link #222
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Uh oh I sense a misunderstanding. Gibits, Rurik was not using his own quote as proof or fact, he was using it to show you that he didn’t leave out / ignore the part where Kakashi used the MS and missed Deidara, how ever the count is still 2 because only 2 of it landed.

Rurik, gibits is only saying even though only 2 shots landed, the fact is Kakashi used it 3 times, hence his chakra was depleted I mean if I take a swing at you, and you duck or because of my "aim" I miss, didn’t I still take a swing at you? Of course I did, and my power and strength and stamina was wasted. Just like Kakashi's chakra was wasted because he took that shot and missed.

So if you want to talk about how many shot's was taken and chakra wasted, the answer is 3. Yes there's the possibility that the chakra did not fizzle out because Kakashi maybe canceled the Jutsu? Highly unlikely though, and even if he did give up... the chakra should fizzle out because it was already molded it cant be reverted back to stamina. The real question is, does Kakashi’s MS Jutsu need to mold chakra or does it pull out chakra as he readies a “Shot”. Meaning, if you pump powder in a gun, and then just as your about to pull the trigger you STOP then the powder is still there you can STILL take the shot. If Kakashi’s MS Jutsu is like this, then his Chakra was not wasted it was used for the 2nd shot. Maybe? Could be..? Doubt it

If you want to talk about how many landed the answer is 2 :P don’t misunderstand each other and have a crazy "fight" >_> like Rurik and I usally do.

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2006-12-09 at 23:29.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 23:27   Link #223
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
I'm sorry but did you just quote yourself as proof???? Sorry to tell you this but just because you said it doesn't make it true........

Kakashi didn't just try to do it and give up in the middle of it, he used it and missed just because it didn't hit the target doesn't suddenly earse the fact that it was used.
No, I quoted myself to show you that I mentioned the One he tried to do after he blew Deidaras arm, which is the one you count as one , but its really not one, because Kakshi did not perform it and Missed, Kakshi begun to do the Jutsu but he did not completed the Jutsu.

Read the Chapter, Kakshi did not missed, the Jutsu was not completed as In that same moment Naruto Jumped wht is rasengan.

BTW, This was debated in the Chapter 332 thread already, it was made clear that Kakashi made 2 MS and the one you counts as a third it ended as a try, but he did not completed it.

Quote:
And to answer your question, it is plausible that Kakashi has enough to pull a win out since he has done so before
When??? Could you show me when was it Kakashi was fihgting two shinobies who are at a higher leve than he is?

Im just pointing you out simply that Kakashi only Got tired by Doing 2 MS, whereas you are thinking that Kakshi should have enough in the Tank.

The MS observation was just to show you that there is a possibility that he doesn't have much in him because of the Raikiris and Use of the Sharingan he has already done in this fight. whereas he have enouhg to pull a win or not is unknown, which is what lm wondering, but that I'm really doubting that Kakashi could do MS is his condition.

EDIT: Otakuo, of course the one Kakashi did and not completed took Away Chakra, but not as much as the completed one, I guess Kakashi needs to be constantly Molding Chakra to Keep the Barrier for a specific period of time. in fact, you see Kakashi strugling to keep the barrier in the first try.
Old 2006-12-10, 04:40   Link #224
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
BTW, This was debated in the Chapter 332 thread already, it was made clear that Kakashi made 2 MS and the one you counts as a third it ended as a try, but he did not completed it.
It might have been debated but where has that ended up? He did complete that second MS attack and it missed, but it doesn't change the fact that it still happened. Lets say you swung at a bad pitch causing you to strike out. Can you tell the ump not to count that because you missed? No you can't.

Quote:
When??? Could you show me when was it Kakashi was fihgting two shinobies who are at a higher leve than he is?
This kind of a circular logic because if he beats his oppenent you would say they were on the same level to begin with.

I pointed out DD because for intents and purposes DD was beat and was being carried by Naruto and still squeezed out another MS to save everyone.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 06:20   Link #225
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
BTW, I don't think, that the thing in the last chapter was more tiring, than a regular Raikiri: IMHO it was just a single Raikiri divided onto two hands and not two independent ones.
Even if it was just one, it's difrent to just creat to shot and taking a direct hit of an difrent Raiton tecnique in you're Raikiri, it even burn his remaining glove and a bit of his palms !
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 09:11   Link #226
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
It might have been debated but where has that ended up? He did complete that second MS attack and it missed, but it doesn't change the fact that it still happened. Lets say you swung at a bad pitch causing you to strike out. Can you tell the ump not to count that because you missed? No you can't.
That's the thing, the 2nd attack was never completed. Deidara flew away, Kakashi wasn't able to maintain the space barrier and had to let go of his MS before he could warp anything.
I'm sure to maintain the MS itself to create the barrier uses a fair bit of chakra as well but technically he didn't throw the 2nd blow.
Hence 2 uses and one attempt -or 2.5 uses to make everyone happy.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 11:11   Link #227
MobiuS

Im not happy.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 11:20   Link #228
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Hunter already gave the answer.

Quote:
This kind of a circular logic because if he beats his oppenent you would say they were on the same level to begin with.

No, ill still say they were on a higher level, and you did not answer me the question I asked, you said: "it is plausible that Kakashi has enough to pull a win out since he has done so before"

I don’t remember Kakshi been in this situation before. also I highly doubt that Kakshi by himself defeat both Kakuuzu and Hidan.

Quote:
I pointed out DD because for intents and purposes DD was beat and was being carried by Naruto and still squeezed out another MS to save everyone.
And I pointed out that he only had enough to do 2 (or as Hunter said 2.5) and after this he could not sustain himself. and specifically that this was the only thing he did. You said he squeezed the last MS blow, ill say he just tap on all the stamina he had left (that could had been some 30% or 40%), but not that he was almost empty and did a unnatural thing as Naruto or CS.
Old 2006-12-10, 11:30   Link #229
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Well even if Kakashi has enough chakra left over to perform MS, he can't rely on it right now because he needs time to concentrate and "charge up" the technique right? With Kakuzu and Hidan attacking him non-stop he doesn't have that chance. I'm wondering how they're going to escape this Katon technique also. Is Kakashi skilled enough perform Suiton techniques without a water source?
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 12:04   Link #230
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

@Sabaku Kyu
"Is Kakashi skilled enough perform Suiton techniques without a water source?"
I seriously doubt it only Kisame and the 2nd were able to perform and they're Suiton elit ninjas!
And I think they're gonna use a Katon sourse to cancel the mask's tecnique like Kakashi did with the lightning...
Old 2006-12-10, 12:22   Link #231
.opi
whatever..

Send a message via AIM to .opi Send a message via MSN to .opi
i've actually always been kind of confused about the suiton ----> water source thing.

when ppl use katon techniques, is there a need for a "fire source"? i mean just look at sasuke as a genin, he could spit fire out of his mouth.

but what makes suiton different from katon that makes it so special, when someone can use it without a source?
.opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 12:24   Link #232
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

In Katon you use the air as a combustent so he doesn't creat the fire by himself !
Old 2006-12-10, 12:34   Link #233
minuteman

do we know any of hidan powers except his grim reaper ability?
minuteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 12:53   Link #234
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

@minuteman
Nope
Old 2006-12-10, 12:54   Link #235
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I think i read somewhere that the Kisame Itachi pair was still the strongest?
Are you sure?
There is a reason why Itachi ran away all the time...just like when he died (30% chakra or not) vs team Kakashi.

These guys are facing the greatest brains in whole Naruto and they are still having a very hard time.

These guys are also immortal..and dont run away unless they are ordered to (leader)

BTW i dont know if anyone asked this but:
Wasnt it strange that Kakashi couldnt predict the counter from Kakuzu? He got hit clearly when he tried to attack Hidan..for a Sharingan User that's rather....weird.
Old 2006-12-10, 13:04   Link #236
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

"Wasnt it strange that Kakashi couldnt predict the counter from Kakuzu? He got hit clearly when he tried to attack Hidan..for a Sharingan User that's rather....weird."
Well he tought that he was dead and he was distracted with Hidan so he got kicked, Kakuzo was at very close range so there is nothing special about it !
Old 2006-12-10, 13:07   Link #237
tatami
back in black

that predicting thing sux anyway for my opinion...do you see the pattern or you guess i dont really understand...is it like boxers feel the punch from the shoulder movement?same thing?
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 13:19   Link #238
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
BTW i dont know if anyone asked this but:
Wasnt it strange that Kakashi couldnt predict the counter from Kakuzu? He got hit clearly when he tried to attack Hidan..for a Sharingan User that's rather....weird.
Sharingan means it's hard to hit you, not impossible.
Kakazu was very close and started his attack from behind and I think from Kakashi's blind spot on his right.
Basically if Kakashi saw the kick, he saw it at the last instant when it was already too late.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 13:55   Link #239
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-You know there is something that strikes me as odd. Kakashi rammed the Raikiri directly at the point where Kakuzu's heart should be and yet it did not kill him but instead it got one of his elemental ghosts. Now does that mean that he has no heart to begin with? But if that's the case then how would he be able to produce chakra then? From what I remember Chiyo said something about Sasori that in order for his puppet body to be able to still create ckakra he needed his heart to produce it. In other words either Kakuzu has a heart and it was protected by the elemental ghost or there's an alternative to living without a heart and Kakuzu has found it...
Old 2006-12-10, 14:03   Link #240
tatami
back in black

well kakuzu we see may be a puppet...see those strings and stuff maybe his real life force is those masks...kill them all and kakuzu is dead may be..all i know is his body is just a container(not fact my idea)...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote