AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-05-10, 00:55   Link #221
Echizen777

She isn't married but Toshikazu loves her. And it's not as if there are no married women in galges, don't forget Maya route...
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 01:21   Link #222
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
She isn't married but Toshikazu loves her. And it's not as if there are no married women in galges, don't forget Maya route...
is chiba in love with her? that's interesting
SoboSobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 01:27   Link #223
Kyuusaisha

Quote:
And Aoki, that tsundere. He just has to have a route. No? =D

To me the ones who should be included should be Miyuki, Mayumi, Erika, Ayako, Honoka, Shizuku & Kyouko.

I very much like Shizuku & Kyouko and Ayako has been growing on me like crazy since she started appearing more often. Why can't they make series where the girls are... you know not all good?! I consume loads of series and it's not very often that I like them relatively equally. I feel like Honoka is the one at last place but that's just because I feel she's kinda... already conquered?
Kyuusaisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 01:54   Link #224
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuusaisha View Post
And Aoki, that tsundere. He just has to have a route. No? =D

To me the ones who should be included should be Miyuki, Mayumi, Erika, Ayako, Honoka, Shizuku & Kyouko.

I very much like Shizuku & Kyouko and Ayako has been growing on me like crazy since she started appearing more often. Why can't they make series where the girls are... you know not all good?! I consume loads of series and it's not very often that I like them relatively equally. I feel like Honoka is the one at last place but that's just because I feel she's kinda... already conquered?
Well its kinda hard to make routes for Ayako due to her being in another school. We have teacher route with Haruka.

So we have senpai, imouto, classmate, where does Honoka and Shizuku fall? Fan girls? We have kouhai too Kasumi and Izumi.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 02:02   Link #225
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Well its kinda hard to make routes for Ayako due to her being in another school. We have teacher route with Haruka.

So we have senpai, imouto, classmate, where does Honoka and Shizuku fall? Fan girls? We have kouhai too Kasumi and Izumi.
well man i guess honoka and shizuku falls into tatsuyas route. Since we have no idea who he will end up or even if he will end up with someone i say the girls have equal chances , from a story pov not readers pov.
Old 2014-05-10, 02:16   Link #226
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoboSobo View Post
well man i guess honoka and shizuku falls into tatsuyas route. Since we have no idea who he will end up or even if he will end up with someone i say the girls have equal chances , from a story pov not readers pov.
Story wise the only real route are Erika, Miyuki or Honoka.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-05-10, 03:11   Link #227
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Story wise the only real route are Erika, Miyuki or Honoka.
Or Leo

I hope Azusa doing something in vol 14++
Old 2014-05-10, 03:15   Link #228
Echizen777

Mayumi, Ayako( THE FIRST GIRL AND CHILDHOOD FRIEND! HIS ONLY FEMALE FRIEND WHEN EVEN MIYUKI DIDN'T CARE ABOUT HIM) and Lina(nobody mentioned her) are in the real route too. I don't think Shizuku loves him and it will be unecessary I think.
Old 2014-05-10, 03:18   Link #229
anonfr

Quote:
Mayumi, Ayako( THE FIRST GIRL AND CHILDHOOD FRIEND! HIS ONLY FEMALE FRIEND WHEN EVEN MIYUKI DIDN'T CARE ABOUT HIM) and Lina(nobody mentioned her) are in the real route too. I don't think Shizuku loves him and it will be unecessary I think.
I don't think Shizuku is completely out of it though.

I mean, she has shown an interest and fondness in Tatsuya, and it could be love.

At the very least, Shizuku has had her own subplots with Ray and the sages, and her mother Benio is likely to show up again and play a bigger role. With some development she's open to becoming a real competitor.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 03:21   Link #230
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post

I mean, she has shown an interest and fondness in Tatsuya, and it could be love.

At the very least, Shizuku has had her own subplots with Ray and the sages, and her mother Benio is likely to show up again and play a bigger role. With some development she's open to becoming a real competitor.
Drunk shizuku is fun too I wonder what will honoka do if drunk shizuku flirt's tatsuya
Old 2014-05-10, 03:23   Link #231
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Drunk shizuku is fun too I wonder what will honoka do if drunk shizuku flirt's tatsuya
Maybe she'll just drink herself and start flirting too? Honoka seems to rise to competition.
Old 2014-05-10, 03:37   Link #232
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Maybe she'll just drink herself and start flirting too? Honoka seems to rise to competition.
well we already know miyukis and honoka's feelings about him. We don't know shizuku's, mayumi's,erika's.

Also, lina we knows how she feels about him, but the fact she is a part of usna is a setback.
Old 2014-05-10, 03:48   Link #233
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
I dont think Tatsuya considers Ayako as a friend but a family member. I remember he stated that the reason why Tatsuya puts up with the twins is because they are the only ally they have inside the the Yotsuba other than that I didnt read/remember anything about how Tatsuya really feels about Ayako. For Mayumi I think theres a feelings cumming from her but isnt that she sees Tatsuya as a little brother or a rapist. As for Lina I doubt she'll comback just to see Tatsuya so her being in the route would be the game is set in middle vamp arc.

Quote:

I doubt Benio can have any bigger role. And I think you should call Shizuku's feelings are the same as Fumiya's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoboSobo View Post
well we already know miyukis and honoka's feelings about him. We don't know shizuku's, mayumi's,erika's.

Also, lina we knows how she feels about him, but the fact she is a part of usna is a setback.
Lol didnt you read vol. 10? We already know that Erika can bw jealous which means she starting to think that Tatsuya is someone she take down.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-05-10, 03:52   Link #234
anonfr

Quote:

I doubt Benio can have any bigger role. And I think you should call Shizuku's feelings are the same as Fumiya's.

Lol didnt you read vol. 10? We already know that Erika can bw jealous which means she starting to think that Tatsuya is someone she take down.
Could, not should though. It's objective an open to interpretation. Benio getting that much screen time at all, and the following conversation is an indicator for a bigger role. Like she'll keep looking into Tatsuya and such. I personally think she'll reappear.

Why do you always think Erika can take down Tatsuya?
Old 2014-05-10, 04:01   Link #235
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Could, not should though. It's objective an open to interpretation. Benio getting that much screen time at all, and the following conversation is an indicator for a bigger role. Like she'll keep looking into Tatsuya and such. I personally think she'll reappear.

Why do you always think Erika can take down Tatsuya?
besides him being an erika fan?

i get the feeling erika sees tatsuya more as a rival then an opponent thou, or maybe its because of her training that makes her see strong people as obstacles.

Who knows what erika meant then.
Old 2014-05-10, 04:22   Link #236
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

I'm guessing that everyone already knows that Miyuki is going to appear in Dengeki Bunko FC, and I'm the only one that it's missing out since I don't have a clue on how to browse the hot topics in this board?
Old 2014-05-10, 04:42   Link #237
Echizen777

Tatsuya can't see the Kuroba twins as mere family members he has clearly affection for them. Besides Miyuki, those 2 are the only ones that he likes in his clan, unlike Tatsurou and Miya. I do think that Ayako's feelings aren't obligatorily love though I just like to think so.

Mayumi definitely loves him, she is just in denial and her family situation is a problem. Lina's case is similar and it's even more obvious since the term love is even mentioned.
I am convinced Erika loves him, the hints in the 2 first arcs plus Mizuki's interpretation and her jealousy in the Visitor arc with again Mizuki. She is just much harder to read because of her past. How you can conclude that she loves him with only small hints like that and think that the 2 others don't love him is beyond me.

@Okashira: Is it that PS3/Vita game? It's good but I would have preffered Tatsuya.
Old 2014-05-10, 04:53   Link #238
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Tatsuya can't see the Kuroba twins as mere family members he has clearly affection for them. Besides Miyuki, those 2 are the only ones that he likes in his clan, unlike Tatsurou and Miya. I do think that Ayako's feelings aren't obligatorily love though I just like to think so.

Mayumi definitely loves him, she is just in denial and her family situation is a problem. Lina's case is similar and it's even more obvious since the term love is even mentioned.
I am convinced Erika loves him, the hints in the 2 first arcs plus Mizuki's interpretation and her jealousy in the Visitor arc with again Mizuki. She is just much harder to read because of her past. How you can conclude that she loves him with only small hints like that and think that the 2 others don't love him is beyond me.

@Okashira: Is it that PS3/Vita game? It's good but I would have preffered Tatsuya.
Family wont be a problem, mayumi already suspects he is an yotsuba if she wants she can probably find if he is an yotsuba or not. And since he is a 10mc member i don`t see any family problems.I think mayumi reluctance is because she suspects her father is planing something against the yotsuba and bringing tatsuya along side her will put him in harms way.
Erika might love him but i don't think it will come to more than that, besides tatsuya "condition" there's also his family status, and since he wont go against the yotsuba anytime soon pretty sure maya won't agree to that. But i`m more inclined to see erika go with leo, way to many girls after tatsuya as it is, some diversity is always good, like mizuki and mikihik.
Now lina this could actually work if she decides to abandon th USNA and come back to japan, tatsuya definitely has a soft spot for her as far as his emotions permit that.
Old 2014-05-10, 05:43   Link #239
Echizen777

Mayumi has problems because their clans are rivals and since his identity is hidden she can do nothing at all. She has already one candidate for marriage and given her age she can marry at any moment.. Even if Erika loves him I don't think she has chances. Lina maybe, Mayumi and Lina have the highest chances.
Old 2014-05-10, 05:47   Link #240
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Mayumi has problems because their clans are rivals and since his identity is hidden she can do nothing at all. She has already one candidate for marriage and given her age she can marry at any moment..
She has several, none of which are particularly irresistible for her or her family.

Quote:
Even if Erika loves him I don't think she has chances. Lina maybe, Mayumi and Lina have the highest chances.
Hasn't Erika been phased out as a love interest for a while?
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote