AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-10-26, 16:48   Link #221
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
A really nice trailer. Though yeah I'm going to stick with the male Hawk at least for the first run through. Might be interesting to throw out the female Hawk on a different play-through, but will stick with the guy and it really doesn't have to do with looks .

Some nice info on the rogue. Definitely an interesting option to try out at some point.
Old 2010-10-26, 16:52   Link #222
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
This is looking nice and so far I have to say that Hawk player characters, both male and female, are prettier then the rest of your party members which are shown.
Old 2010-10-26, 17:51   Link #223
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Sooooooooooo... the gypsy chick is Isabella?

Nice trailer, by the way.

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 19:31   Link #224
Irkalla
I asked for this

The trailer is AWESOME!!! March can't come soon enough, I'll be impatiently waiting for my amazon package till then

And I hope Isabela is a bi li, she looks much more badass than Leliana.
Old 2010-10-26, 20:19   Link #225
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Actually, she is bisexual. The easy romance just like Zevran indeed. In Origins, you can choose to 'get to know' her better if you wanted to learn the Duelist specialization from her, and if Leliana's personality is hardened she will insist to join in. Heck, Alistair will join too if you hardened his personality.

I wonder if my Origins save file concerning my Warden's encounter of Isabela will be recognized in DA2. I can imagine her going, "Oh, the Warden? Yeah, I did him too actually." That would be awkward.

The trailer is so kick ass, and the idea of Hawke wielding some kind of bladed polearm or staff is just too enticing. Finally, I can play as a spear-user... of sorts. Is that a mage-only build? I'm also genuinely surprised at Isabela getting an important role in the game. And that's a good thing by the way.

Last edited by kujoe; 2010-10-26 at 20:31.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 20:32   Link #226
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
The trailer is AWESOME!!! March can't come soon enough, I'll be impatiently waiting for my amazon package till then

all about the lesbian action isnt it?

anyways, Hawkes weapon reminds me of persona 4's MC's persona

Old 2010-10-26, 20:41   Link #227
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Actually, she is bisexual. The easy romance just like Zevran indeed. In Origins, you can choose to 'get to know' her better if you wanted to learn the Duelist specialization from her, and if Leliana's personality is hardened she will insist to join in. Heck, Alistair will join too if you hardened his personality.

I wonder if my Origins save file concerning my Warden's encounter of Isabela will be recognized in DA2. I can imagine her going, "Oh, the Warden? Yeah, I did him too actually." That would be awkward.

The trailer is so kick ass, and the idea of Hawke wielding some kind of bladed polearm or staff is just too enticing. Finally, I can play as a spear-user... of sorts. Is that a mage-only build? I'm also genuinely surprised at Isabela getting an important role in the game. And that's a good thing by the way.
I seem to remember that there's an actual foursome if you brought Zevran and a hardened Leliana along. At first I was like and then I was like upon seeing it.
+1 to Bioware if they actually have a mention of the Warden through Isabella.
I would imagine that pole arms come in different variants, much like how some weapons like Spellweaver (a longsword) was restricted to only Arcane Warriors.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 20:57   Link #228
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
+1 to Bioware if they actually have a mention of the Warden through Isabella.
It would be even more funny if the Warden and Hawke actually meet some time in the future. The Warden would be like, "Hey, Isabela taught me how to be a duelist too..."

Well anyway, it's not as if the previous love interests were all 'innocent and pure' either... except for Alistair. They've all been around, though not as much as Zevran. I'm looking forward to see how Hawke will romantically get along with a feisty and assertive pirate with a history such as Isabela. Maybe he'll even get a ship!

I don't play spellcasters, but I'm willing to go the warrior route for the polearm. Then again, I just might stick with rogue as usual.
Old 2010-10-26, 21:58   Link #229
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Oh, I know that she is bi in Origins, had a lovely foursome with Lil and Zev and threesome with all the remaining individuals except Morrigan I'm just wondering if they will also implement that in da 2 and actually make her available for the ladies too It would make sense if they would, and it would be the right thing too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
all about the lesbian action isnt it?
Everything is fine as long as it's kinky and saucy! And Isabela is like a female Zev who had the best dialogue from them all

Last edited by Irkalla; 2010-10-26 at 22:09.
Irkalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 03:17   Link #230
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Female Hawk x Isabela would be awesome :O (not to be pervert but imagine if they improved the sex scene )

Anyway , i'll probably take Male Hawk to romance chick and make fun for man ^^ ! And will stay a warrior with pole-arm !
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 07:27   Link #231
Irkalla
I asked for this

^You are on console, right? You are missing out all the saucy mods

I'm still not sure what I'll play first, probably a Lady Hawke mage, I always wanted be an apostate mage + I can kick ass explode things with my sis
Old 2010-10-27, 09:14   Link #232
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lol hell no ! i'm PC gamer love the mod . Yeah i know that they're a many mods for "nudity sex scene" or the improved Pearl but i mean more nice scene you know ^^
Old 2010-10-27, 10:00   Link #233
JRendell
Manga Addict

Yeap, PC all the way here too.

I'm also thinking of starting out as fem-Hawke. I like the idea of being a Rogue Shadow though. Still debating whether to explode some things as a Mage or stab some backs....
JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 10:05   Link #234
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Is this a hentai site now?
Old 2010-10-27, 10:18   Link #235
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Lol hell no ! i'm PC gamer love the mod . Yeah i know that they're a many mods for "nudity sex scene" or the improved Pearl but i mean more nice scene you know ^^
Define "nice scenes" Otherwise there is not just nudity, whole new scenes added as well, and what scenes! (zesty ones ) Combined with skin mods that add a few things
Old 2010-10-27, 10:30   Link #236
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Heck, being a PS3 gamer myself, I can't subscribe to the notion of these mods. But some of them do seem utterly interesting. Hmmmmm...

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 10:34   Link #237
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well i didn't know , i didn't take new mods months ago ^^ I just played Leliana's song a month ago .
Hope that Bioware will still let us make mod on DA2 but currently we can't (if i remember what they said ) .

I also like the remake armors mods specially for female , short armor are good for them And the epics set armors .
Old 2010-10-27, 21:20   Link #238
kujoe
from head to heel

Just wondering:

Has there been any word if DA2 will take the ME2 route of having totally unique clothing for party members? In ME2, squadmates cannot equip armour, and they stick to what they have save for an alternate costume or two.

I see Bethany dressed in generic mage robe #4394839, but Hawke looks pretty well-defined in his get-up, and Isabella seems to be dressed in something unique for her character as well.
Old 2010-10-28, 00:10   Link #239
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
I typically play mages in fantasy titles, and I love the magic system in Dragon Age... currently having a blast as an arcane warrior in DAO, will likely try to do something similar in DA2.

The arcane warrior is pretty awesome, I hope it returns in the next game. Really nothing else like it in any other fantasy RPG I've ever played... the closest was playing a Force-heavy Jedi Sentinel in The Sith Lords. Melee, nuke, heal, all in one depending on the situation... though my DAO character is more tanking and defense heavy than my dual wielding Jedi Exile was.
Old 2010-10-28, 09:39   Link #240
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Just wondering:

Has there been any word if DA2 will take the ME2 route of having totally unique clothing for party members? In ME2, squadmates cannot equip armour, and they stick to what they have save for an alternate costume or two.

I see Bethany dressed in generic mage robe #4394839, but Hawke looks pretty well-defined in his get-up, and Isabella seems to be dressed in something unique for her character as well.
Taking into account that they already follow ME2 route with Warden and dialogues , i won't be surprised that they'll take it .

Tags
bioware, ps3, rpg, windows, xbox360