Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-09, 08:45   Link #221
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
-yup she is killed by Tact[strongest "fake" whip hero], though Naofumi get in time to shield her, but Tact level is 350-ish while Naofumi is 100-ish. his strongest shield is broken and he lost his ownership over his shield[though later Atra tell him that's only temporary and he can take back his shield]. Tact attack bypassing Naofumi defense and hit the still perplexed queen[at that time Zwitch is supposed to be already dead by sending her to marry the pig king]
of course, even in chinesse ancient martial art, especially swordmanship and when using something flexible like ropes or chains, they could make it as if those weapons alive

Quote:
-after the queen death, Naofumi trying to get that debris king get back to his old self since they need his power, and succeded after he mocked the dead queen[to anger him and return him to his sanity]
NICE JOB NAO...
so dat why Ye dont want to kill him, cuz he still has some use huh...
not bad Nao *snicker*

Quote:
-after the hero party defeated Tact, they faced with unreasonably fast coming waves[usual waves is about 3 month while this time waves is only take one week of time because of Tact action(one turn kill the killin, and he is the culprit who destroy mural in Phoenix cave and revived the spirit turtle)]. they got surprised when they see that kagami also fighting againts the waves, and help her.
Kagami is waiting for someone[later Naofumi will meet this person, and he is the one who made Naofumi, Laftalia, Firo, and Laf-chan into an immortal god]
dont know bout tis part
yea, I read tis part before in summarise some page far before

Quote:
-the only one who is killed in first battle againts Fucking Goddess is Motoyasu[trapped into loop, before saved by Laftalia], Ren[thrown back into his own world], Naofumi and Laftalia[also thrown back into Naofumi world, Laftalia included because this is his own wish to take Laftalia with him(if you read the parts where Naofumi transformed into a mad scientist character and the girl who become shield, you will know why)].
but they're not killed thanks to their legendary weapon last power.
never read before, only know(read) a girl, Atra, sacrifices herself as Nao shield cuz envy dat laftalia became his sword

Quote:
-yeah
Modern world :Naofumi married Laftalia....before Atra[legal loli rich girl] come and interrupted their wedding. it's look like it ended with Naofumi married them both[christmas edition].
WHUT..??? indetail please...!!?

Quote:
Hero world : Naofumi maried Laftalia[queen of rock valley], Melty, Sadina, and other girl that want to marry him. he become the first king of Rock valley nation which later merged with Melmalk[Melty kingdom]. Kiel creepe tree become his country symbol[it's funny how the tree that he created in his mad scientist days turned out to become his country symbol(this tree growth is powered up by the chocholat monster and become Symbol of his country later)]
now it's time for ye my friend to speak bout TIS in detail....
VERY DETAIL...

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-09, 08:49   Link #222
fazri
blacksun king

is there any translation for this series??
Old 2014-08-09, 12:39   Link #223
Tiberium Wolf

Ok! I've read ch 2... Seriously learn from Captain America pls.
Old 2014-08-09, 13:09   Link #224
Gun_Seraph

After reading chapter 2 (Manga) I kinda wish that B*tch ... sorry Mein, wouldn't turn out to be such a ... well .. b*tch.

Something along the lines of:
After following the Hero of the Sword and doing a variety of things for him, Mein learns of Motoyasu's true character: as soon as she is of no further use for him, he leaves her for greener pastures (new girl/mark).
After a few days of wandering and lonely adventuring, by coincidence, she sees Nao with his entourage/harem. Surprised at his treatment of everyone of his ladies, maybe not with love, but respect, she remembers that one evening in the pub, and his warm and earnest gaze and the words "thank you"
Her gaze lingers on his form, her hand reaching for that memory of warmth, but then, the memories of her betrayal hit her, she retracts her hand, averts her gaze and leaves into an alley.
Meanwhile one of Nao's companions looks at the retreating figure and wonders who that woman was, but before she loses Nao and company in the crowd, she turns and runs after them, quickly forgetting the sight of the lone woman, with that longing expression.

If Doujins weren't so hard ...
Gun_Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-09, 18:32   Link #225
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
Thats right, nao harem king lol...
Also melty is the princess? I mean the daughter of wisdom king?
And the heroes remain death?(when nao gets god power dont revive them?)
Yeah, Melty is the Princess. second daughter of Debris and the Queen.
Later, Naofumi lamented how Melty is very different from her sister[who is basically walking whore] despite receiving same education[this is the main cause of "wise king" degraded into "debris".

-the hero who is got instakilled by fucking goddess rescued by their legendary weapon in last minute and thrown back into their world. but, they didn't know how to get back to the hero's world[since Naofumi could speak with his shield by Atra help, he and Laftalia managed to get back. and bring Ren and Motoyasu along].

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz View Post
of course, even in chinesse ancient martial art, especially swordmanship and when using something flexible like ropes or chains, they could make it as if those weapons alive

NICE JOB NAO...
so dat why Ye dont want to kill him, cuz he still has some use huh...
not bad Nao *snicker*

dont know bout tis part
yea, I read tis part before in summarise some page far before

never read before, only know(read) a girl, Atra, sacrifices herself as Nao shield cuz envy dat laftalia became his sword

WHUT..??? indetail please...!!?

now it's time for ye my friend to speak bout TIS in detail....
VERY DETAIL...
-debris is actually a very powerfull magician, he alone could defeat Tact. but, he lend his wand to Naofumi, since he need to prioritize protecting his country from invaders rather than his little revenge. Naofumi also responded by defeating Tact by only using Debris weapon[so strong that even when Tact using Naofumi "Blud Opfer", Naofumi nonchalantly destroy it with Fenrir storm]

-this part is before they're fighting Phoenix[right after Naofumi managed to unite three other heroes under him]
Spoiler for Heroes congregate:

-read one chapter before "Rock Valley Legend" and last part of christmas edition[Firo is subtitute for deer]

-more detail in "Rock valley Legend" chapter[one chapter before final one]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-09, 19:18   Link #226
Esclair

Manga chapter 2:

Wow, Hero got NTR'ed HARD. I thought it was just some girl who's a thief but it turned out everything was planned by that other Hero?

Poor Racoon girl, I hope the Hero doesn't take out his anger on her.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-09, 19:49   Link #227
Velsaria

Is there anywhere for me to read the Light Novel?
Velsaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-09, 19:52   Link #228
bakato

Spoilers and summaries on this thread.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-09, 20:08   Link #229
CNine
Inactive Member

I will do some translation beginning with chapter 3

but don't get your hope up, since my main project is Mushoku tensei
Old 2014-08-09, 23:14   Link #230
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Wow. Hate that one girl. Those are the worst.

Well at least it gave determination to our MC to do things out of the box.

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 00:53   Link #231
indra13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobeus-kun View Post
I tried to translate chapter 3 with my limited knowledge since i can't find any TL project on it, so be easy on me

Spoiler for chapter 3:
it's nice, keep trying ^^ and thanks for the translation
indra13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 03:40   Link #232
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Started reading the Manga, and I got to say.
Seemingly only a handful of people, like the smith and the slave trader, actually got a brain.

Her Mien's story doesn't add up no matter how you look at it.

And pretty much everyone, seems to be oblivious to an obvious flaw in her story:

Her attack related stats are several times higher than the MCs, his chances to actually do what she claims are thus relatively low.
Not to mention that the guy she originally choose was conveniently close there to safe her - yet neither the guy nor the MC show any signs of having had a fight with each other and they even waited for the next day to report it to the guards...

What annoyed me most though was her giving him an innocent 'baka'-face as if she merely played a little prank on him.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2014-08-10 at 03:50.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 04:11   Link #233
@GEMC

What happen to zwitch after the MC cameback?
Old 2014-08-10, 06:02   Link #234
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Modern world :Naofumi married Laftalia....before Atra[legal loli rich girl] come and interrupted their wedding. it's look like it ended with Naofumi married them both[christmas edition].
Where the hell did Atra came from? or is she somekind of childhood friend?
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 06:33   Link #235
Velsy

Was interested in this after 2 manga chapters. But after seeing the spoilers he goes back to his own world. Meh I am over it. Guess its a light novel I can miss. Will just read the manga chapters when they come out.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 07:23   Link #236
nineC

Send a message via ICQ to nineC Send a message via AIM to nineC Send a message via Yahoo to nineC
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Started reading the Manga, and I got to say.
Seemingly only a handful of people, like the smith and the slave trader, actually got a brain.

Her Mien's story doesn't add up no matter how you look at it.

And pretty much everyone, seems to be oblivious to an obvious flaw in her story:

Her attack related stats are several times higher than the MCs, his chances to actually do what she claims are thus relatively low.
Not to mention that the guy she originally choose was conveniently close there to safe her - yet neither the guy nor the MC show any signs of having had a fight with each other and they even waited for the next day to report it to the guards...

What annoyed me most though was her giving him an innocent 'baka'-face as if she merely played a little prank on him.
Later the queen made investigation about it[after Naofumi defeated the pope]. And clean Naofumi name[since he can't get drunk, no matter how much he drink sake]

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
What happen to zwitch after the MC cameback?
Zwitch is dead sentenced[burned alive], but revived later as fucking goddess[last boss].
As for how fucking goddess dead, read the chapter around the heroes first summit
nineC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 08:56   Link #237
Pierre

Okay high level of confusion. There seem to be two different endings, or maybe I did not understand correctly.

In one Nao and co. become immortal gods, something about him having a kid with just laf, something, something.

The other saying there are two nao's one in the modern world, one in the fantasy world, one becomes a king.

I don't know this all sounds confusing.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 17:38   Link #238
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Okay high level of confusion. There seem to be two different endings, or maybe I did not understand correctly.

In one Nao and co. become immortal gods, something about him having a kid with just laf, something, something.

The other saying there are two nao's one in the modern world, one in the fantasy world, one becomes a king.

I don't know this all sounds confusing.
Naofumi[God Mode] Lined Two parrarel world in one timeline, and made case where he choose to live in Heroes world or back to modern world :

-Modern World : Laftalia, an exchange foreign student. living as boarding student in Naofumi home, and fall in love with him[that's the setting created by his shield, as a result of his wish to bring Laftalia back to his world]. that's why his brother already familiar with Laftalia when Naofumi thrown back to his world.
Atra, Naofumi childhood friend. she is a daughter of billionair[since Naofumi loves money she made or force Naofumi shield to made her setting like that]. somehow they're separated and reunited lately. she is the one who often barging when Naofumi and Laftalia want to enjoy their date.

-Heroes world : He become rock valley first king, usurped as [God of Shield], who is mainly referred by merchant[because of his sharp bussiness instinct]. and marry one woman after another.

-Boundary of the world : Naofumi, Laftalia, and Atra[Gods who slayed Gods]. as their promise to the man who is missed by Kagami, they protect the worlds from gods interference. their battle is still goes on. in last chapter they reunited with Firo[also Immortal loli, and could fly while her body enveloped by flame], and Laf-chan[Now become as huge as mountain Tanuki, Hero of warship]. they resume their journey in heroes world[as Naofumi and Laftalia vacation from battle againts god]. since their era already long passed he now back as Hero of The Shield. and planned to have child in heroes world.
Old 2014-08-10, 20:36   Link #239
Pierre

Quote:
Naofumi[God Mode] Lined Two parrarel world in one timeline, and made case where he choose to live in Heroes world or back to modern world :

-Modern World : Laftalia, an exchange foreign student. living as boarding student in Naofumi home, and fall in love with him[that's the setting created by his shield, as a result of his wish to bring Laftalia back to his world]. that's why his brother already familiar with Laftalia when Naofumi thrown back to his world.
Atra, Naofumi childhood friend. she is a daughter of billionair[since Naofumi loves money she made or force Naofumi shield to made her setting like that]. somehow they're separated and reunited lately. she is the one who often barging when Naofumi and Laftalia want to enjoy their date.

-Heroes world : He become rock valley first king, usurped as [God of Shield], who is mainly referred by merchant[because of his sharp bussiness instinct]. and marry one woman after another.

-Boundary of the world : Naofumi, Laftalia, and Atra[Gods who slayed Gods]. as their promise to the man who is missed by Kagami, they protect the worlds from gods interference. their battle is still goes on. in last chapter they reunited with Firo[also Immortal loli, and could fly while her body enveloped by flame], and Laf-chan[Now become as huge as mountain Tanuki, Hero of warship]. they resume their journey in heroes world[as Naofumi and Laftalia vacation from battle againts god]. since their era already long passed he now back as Hero of The Shield. and planned to have child in heroes world.
Okay. Thanks for clearing it up, I was following this thread, and the pieces were kind of scattered, but that cleared it up.

Just to confirm are there 3 parallel timelines now?

How prevalent are the webcomics? I know mahouka was also a webcomic, but before that I had never heard of the medium. Korea seems to more commonly go the web route.

Last edited by Pierre; 2014-08-11 at 06:16.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 19:24   Link #240
Deus Ex
Call me Convel

For those that are reading the novels....

What happens to Mein Sofia? Does she get punished for putting main character in all that trouble.
Don't mind spoiling it for me.
Deus Ex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate universe, bitch, dark hero, goddess heroine, harem, hero of the kitchen, rpg, shield, webnovel