AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-03-02, 15:06   Link #221
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
By the way, for the ones that believe Yoshino is too big, check this out.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Let me get this straight guys are complaining that a character has tits for days like Yoshino does.....

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 15:07   Link #222
rladls2121

I actually skipped Neko arc though.
I'll start watching again from the new arc.

[*snip*]

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2017-03-02 at 18:48. Reason: Please don't ask for spoilers...
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 15:12   Link #223
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Let me get this straight guys are complaining that a character has tits for days like Yoshino does.....
What? I never complained
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 15:45   Link #224
rladls2121

Im sure Aki will complain.
And maybe Yoshino herself will complain about it.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 16:32   Link #225
IceHism

Quote:
Well yea. Cowtits are disgusting.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 16:37   Link #226
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
Skeletons are worse. I'd rather bury my face in soft flesh then rock hard ribs
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 16:37   Link #227
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well goodbye to Neko. Now moving onto the next stage in all this. If nothing else this was a good shakeup for Masamune and further challenging his position.

And of course with one wrench to the equation leaving the scene another will step in .
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Well extremes in any direction can certainly be worrisome.
Old 2017-03-02, 17:18   Link #228
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Neko's story felt ultimately pointless to me. It doesn't seem like Masamune has learned the right lessons from this.

Funny to find out Aki loved Masamune not in spite of his chubbiness, but partly because of it. And now we have an impostor coming in... I can't help but think this is another one of Yoshino's ploy.
Old 2017-03-02, 17:26   Link #229
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
this is anime massive jugs are standard. plus her breasts only look massive because she's freaking tiny.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 22:49   Link #230
IceHism

Quote:
I can't bury my head in anime characters so meh.
But there are more cowtits in anime than skeletons so... Like for skeletons, i can only think of elias and ainz. Anorexic people with their ribs showing are also no good but that's even less common than skeletons.

Besides, even if one is worser than the other, can't we agree that both are terrible.

Quote:
this is anime massive jugs are standard. plus her breasts only look massive because she's freaking tiny.
It's all about proportions that determine cowtits. If you're gonna draw really huge tits, they better also have a body that fits it. Yoshino does not have this.
Old 2017-03-03, 10:11   Link #231
gocav

Quote:
Besides, even if one is worser than the other, can't we agree that both are terrible.
I think that whatever our preferences may be, we should all just agree that Yoshino has an effective safety feature to help prevent drowning.
gocav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-03, 10:46   Link #232
bastek66

Masamune's father is big guy, at least compared to his wife
Spoiler for picture:
Old 2017-03-03, 14:14   Link #233
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
I can't bury my head in anime characters so meh.
But there are more cowtits in anime than skeletons so... Like for skeletons, i can only think of elias and ainz. Anorexic people with their ribs showing are also no good but that's even less common than skeletons.

It's all about proportions that determine cowtits. If you're gonna draw really huge tits, they better also have a body that fits it. Yoshino does not have this.
No Yoshino definitely has a good body. I will agree though that for cowtits to work you need a good body, but my tolerance is pretty big so there aren't many things in which I think tits are bad
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-03, 14:39   Link #234
IceHism

Quote:
No Yoshino definitely has a good body. I will agree though that for cowtits to work you need a good body, but my tolerance is pretty big so there aren't many things in which I think tits are bad
No she doesn't. She is not nearly big enough to support her own boobs. Any real girl would be dying of back pain if they were yoshino.
Old 2017-03-03, 14:54   Link #235
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
No she doesn't. She is not nearly big enough to support her own boobs. Any real girl would be dying of back pain if they were yoshino.
Only if they have poor bra support from not wearing a properly fitted bra.
Old 2017-03-03, 15:05   Link #236
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I'm more interested in the arrival of this Mask-amune. Sort of figures that right as she's finally recognizing her feelings something drastic would happen, and we knew this guy would show up from the OP. But still an interesting development that will surely create some big complications. I mean, it's obvious she's going to draw toward that guy, and when she does Masamune can't even try to tell her he's a fake, because that'd require he reveal his identity at the worst possible timing for his goals.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-03, 17:28   Link #237
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

<3 <3 NEKO <3 <3

And that picture! Masamune should just forget his revenge, as Neko is pretty much a kindred spirit. Such a shame Neko had to say he was just a random draw, when she has been focused on Masamune for as long (or longer) than he is with Aki, and I bet if Masamune knew about the picture it would be a different story. But Neko being the best girl that she is, not only pushes Masamune forward but also talked with her rival to open her heart. Clearly she deserves Masamune more!

As for Aki, you remember the name Masamune and don't even question if Makabe might be him? Just because he isn't fat as he used to be, and now she falls in love at first sight at someone who resembles his old self? Urgh.......

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-04, 03:44   Link #238
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Err, so she was at the school rooftop all along? reenacting a scene from her favorite manga? That one didn't even cross my mind

The character I've been most curious about has finally appeared, if it turns out that Aki liked masamune back then and has been rejecting all these other people just because she thinks he'll come back someday.. Then why reject masamune in the first place? Was it because it wasn't Aki who rejected him, but Yoshino? As people have theorized earlier here?

Why would Yoshino do that? Is she orchestrating all of these just because she feels guilty about what happened before? How did this even lead to Aki having an eating disorder?

So many questions, and I don't even know if all the assumptions I made are correct
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-04, 05:31   Link #239
Arya

I really like Neko as much as what her arc brought to the table for Masamune. Sure he has still to fully get it, but it's a big piece of the puzzle that he found, he needs to process it. And the next arc will focus on the last piece he is missing.

Regarding Neko I'd like Masamune will learn the truth before the end about their past (I won't question why Masamune's loli mum didn't tell anything when they were together). Instead from a narrative point of view I'm not very fond of her come in and come out within the span of her arc, but I understand the intent. Beside it, the show has been quite competent as a whole all considered.

Speaking of the fake masamune, for a moment I thought Aki was schizophrenic or had some mental disorder.

Yoshino is always fun. And in regard of her yoshinos, while my general rule is that there's no rules for yoshinos, in this medium disproportions usually tend to ruin my experience (and this applies to everything, but especially to them since it's the most common occurrence). But her yoshinos seem to be at the limit, so are still safe.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-04, 08:37   Link #240
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
As for Aki, you remember the name Masamune and don't even question if Makabe might be him? Just because he isn't fat as he used to be, and now she falls in love at first sight at someone who resembles his old self? Urgh.......
Masamune changed his last name to his grandfather's. His mother and sister have different.

Tags
harem, romcom