Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-14, 06:13   Link #221
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go-go
Also, does anyone know the name of the theme they played when Akesato was talking to the ninjas on ep. 18? (I think the same song was played during episode 14, when Susumu was going to commit seppuku) I LOVE that song.
I'm not very sure, but I think it's Sorezore no Hisou...

So no one knows what Saya's theme is called?
Old 2004-02-14, 13:46   Link #222
kamij0

is it just me .. i just realise ayu nee got such a nice figure ?
the story has just started hah !
Old 2004-02-16, 11:56   Link #223
Go-go
Shinsengumi's shinobi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
I'm not very sure, but I think it's Sorezore no Hisou...

So no one knows what Saya's theme is called?
Nope, it wasn't that one neither.

Oh, well, nevermind. I asked a friend of mine who has the OST to find Saya's theme, but apparently, he wasn't able to recognise it... Unless it's not part of the OST, but I doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
Eh, I noticed that too ^^U
Old 2004-02-17, 13:20   Link #224
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
Yes, yes she does.

I suppose you could argue that PMK's story has just started, but I'd beg to differ. While much of the series is devoted to character development, PMK's plot is relatively straightforward. It doesn't need to have a ton of plot-heavy episodes, which is part of its charm.
Old 2004-02-17, 18:01   Link #225
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX
Yes, yes she does.

I suppose you could argue that PMK's story has just started, but I'd beg to differ. While much of the series is devoted to character development, PMK's plot is relatively straightforward. It doesn't need to have a ton of plot-heavy episodes, which is part of its charm.
well you're right about character develoment, however the story isn't all that straightforward to me, we have 2-3 storylines which are running parallel with each other and the person in each of those have hardly met ... Also the entire necro thing seems so completely out of place, it makes no sense at all. Well epi's 20 and beyond will probably wrap it all nicely together but the necro thing I think we've seen the end of it allready and it doesn't make any sense at all.

PS PLEASE (begs) use spoiler tags! Try not to ruin the outcome of an episode for me and others (i'm referring to the ayu - posts)
Old 2004-02-17, 19:03   Link #226
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
PS PLEASE (begs) use spoiler tags! Try not to ruin the outcome of an episode for me and others (i'm referring to the ayu - posts)
Yes please use spoiler tags when mentioning major plot points in your posts/replies. If I find posts/replies to be spoiler heavy without spoiler tags whatsoever I will edit your post. So if you don't want me to do that then use SPOILER TAGS so that it won't spoil it for the people who haven't seen that particular episode yet? If you have no idea how to use spoilers then please see the post below.

How to use spoiler tags
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...72&postcount=1
Old 2004-02-17, 19:14   Link #227
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

wtf is a peacemaker can someone explain heheh no time to search trought the thread
Old 2004-02-17, 21:02   Link #228
Go-go
Shinsengumi's shinobi.

Quote:
well you're right about character develoment, however the story isn't all that straightforward to me, we have 2-3 storylines which are running parallel with each other and the person in each of those have hardly met ... Also the entire necro thing seems so completely out of place, it makes no sense at all. Well epi's 20 and beyond will probably wrap it all nicely together but the necro thing I think we've seen the end of it allready and it doesn't make any sense at all.
I agree with that. I'm watching the anime because I like the original storyline of the manga, but actually, I'm quite dissapointed because of the way the script writers messed up with the plot. They filled it with... well, fillers, and they even introduced characters BEFORE time! I don't know just what the hell they were thinking...

If PMK happens to be a 26 episode tv... I just don't know how they're gonna end it.
Old 2004-02-17, 22:00   Link #229
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
I agree with that. I'm watching the anime because I like the original storyline of the manga, but actually, I'm quite dissapointed because of the way the script writers messed up with the plot. They filled it with... well, fillers, and they even introduced characters BEFORE time! I don't know just what the hell they were thinking...

If PMK happens to be a 26 episode tv... I just don't know how they're gonna end it.
Well, I haven't read the manga, although I really like its artwork. So perhaps I'm not qualified to comment on this.[/disclaimer]

I've always thought that when a show is based upon the ideas presented in a series of novels or manga, its creators should strive to make the anime different. Just as not all books adapt well to film, not all manga can transition smoothly from the page to the screen.

A lot of people seem to feel that PMK is chock-full of filler. Regardless of whether or not the early/middle episodes are filler--it can probably be argued both ways--I really enjoyed watching them. That's what counts, aye? *shrugs*

By the way, PMK is going to be twenty-four episodes long.
Old 2004-02-17, 23:46   Link #230
LinChoiSin

if it's only a 24 episodes series it's disappointing cause the story hasn't really begin so far .Only 6 episodes left ,it seems short!
Old 2004-02-18, 02:35   Link #231
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

well there's still no explanation on the Peacemaker part so far...
Old 2004-02-18, 07:42   Link #232
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
well there's still no explanation on the Peacemaker part so far...
true, hardly any explaination to what a peacemaker is ... though it seems that a peacemaker knows much about the western technologies and seeks to bring the culture into japan too.
Old 2004-02-19, 16:54   Link #233
Izzy
Corrupted

Thumbs down

Spoiler:
Old 2004-02-19, 16:59   Link #234
Go-go
Shinsengumi's shinobi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izcoatl

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Go-go; 2004-02-19 at 18:05.
Old 2004-02-19, 20:01   Link #235
7thMethuselah

Spoiler:

Btw does anyone have any ideas who that blonde ninja woman is? Or is she just some ninja?
Old 2004-02-19, 20:41   Link #236
Izzy
Corrupted

Quote:
Spoiler:

Btw does anyone have any ideas who that blonde ninja woman is? Or is she just some ninja?
Spoiler:
Old 2004-02-19, 20:56   Link #237
Go-go
Shinsengumi's shinobi.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-02-19, 21:45   Link #238
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-02-20, 02:08   Link #239
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-02-20, 10:18   Link #240
Super Panda
Legendary Panda Sennin

What I'm hoping is that Tetsu will finally be pissed off enough to pick up a sword. He's getting pretty good too, if the practice matches are anything to base off of. Of course, towards the end, he didn't seem very dark, so probably not.
Closed Thread