Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-28, 16:48   Link #2381
Roxanne
メンバー

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
She's the deuteragonist for the first few vol of his currently hot novels. She's also easy on the eyes, a female, not a thor like Kushida. As such, he doesn't need to love her to put her on his Twitter avatar, merely something so that other people can glance at and know that this is the Twitter of Youjitsu's author.

Sides, Twitter is just one of many many many social networks. He could use Hori for Twitter, Kiyo for FB, and then his phone screen is Karuizawa.

What matter isn't the number of scenes, but the quality of it.

With Karuizawa, we see Kiyo acting a lot more differently than with Hori. I mean, the guy used both Hori and Karuizawa in his schemes but notices the aftermath: he was certainly a lot more tender and caring when he was with karuizawa then Hori.

With Ichinose, it's the contrast between them. Ichinose is friendly, outgoing and stand out. Kiyo is stoic introverted and is easily ignored. Their methods of dealing with people is also contrasting: Ichinose trust and o trusted by her class, Kiyo only trust a few and is low on the class trust list as a whole.

And Hori? Not that much.
of course she will be the deuteragonist cuz the Ln isnt about only her. I will say again f in the LN he doesnt give to Horikita many scenes, this is means he doesnt favour her at all? please dont be silly. In the LN has many characters and the author creates a volume or arc for every character. (ex: konosuba, re:zero, dungeon defense, akashic records...). These characters are his work and every author likes one's own character who a character creates but this isnt means these characters will be on every volume.... That is why I said him that how does he know that the author doesn't favour Horikita at all? this is funny, he doesn't read the LN and follow the author but he says that he doesnt favour her at all. what a silly comment!. He cant like Horikita but at least he doesn't write such silly and illogical comments.
and I hope your first comment is joke. Cuz some authors and mangakas can change your avatar (maybe he will change his twitter avatar later. Who knows), İ mean this doesnt have relevance with social networks. When I search his account on the twitter, i wrote his work name. Even he have written it on his twitter account.
Quote:
衣笠彰梧×トモセシュンサク『ようこそ実力至上主義の教室へ』の公式Twitterです
most of authors/illsutrators and mangakas writes it on one's own twitter (I can show you many examples belonging to it ). And besides, I know she developed more than Horikita.(cause i am reading vol 4 now) But now everyone knows that next volume will be about other character and maybe that character will develop much more than Kei. ( that character can be Ichinose,Sakura,Suzune, Alice etc). I mean the LN is his work and It all depends on the author...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Despair View Post
You seem confused so I'll explain: Delusion is maintaining a strong belief or impression of something despite being contradicted by a rational argument.Basically you're insisting that Horikita x Ayanokouji shipping is going to happen despite there currently being overwhelming evidence that goes against this belief.
I didnt say that on next volumes "they will be lover or they will love each other etc.". I said that "on next volumes will develop Ayanokouji and Suzune relationship cuz the LN will have many volumes". I know that some people know it. Also, if this ship happens in the light novel, this isnt my fault that is why please dont kill me
whatever why do some people think fault? but if i write such comments (they will be lover or they will love each other), then İ will apologize because i dont want to lie because of a character or something.....unfortunately I cant still explain it to other people well cuz my english is very bad
and besides, I want to say it. some people has a ship on the thread and everyone can write one's own ship. I mean this isnt forbidden on the thread. Also, I never said on the thread my ship is this.

Last edited by Roxanne; 2017-10-29 at 08:25.
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 17:24   Link #2382
Endless_Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
I'm just going to finish that chapter only so I'm looking forward for him to do the rest
Okay thanks for letting me know, I'll let him know asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
I believe Ichinose would make a better heroine for a spin-off, while Sakura is just as good as an OVA material. Honestly, I got little to discuss here while there are many, MANY naysayers here.
Yeah I agree that Ichinose seems to be good material for a spin-off but Kinugasa is clearly hiding something about her, which is likely why she doesn't have one right now, maybe she will do in the future. Regarding discussions here, hopefully things will be better as more translations come out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilia View Post
I didnt say that on next volumes "they will be lover or they will love each other etc." I said that "on next volumes will develop Ayanokouji and Suzune relationship cuz the LN will have many volumes" I know that some people know it ... also, if this event happens in the LN, this isnt my fault that is why please dont kill me .... why do some people think fault? but if i write such comments, then İ will apologize because i dont want to lie because of a character or something...unfortunately I cant still explain it to other people well cuz my english is very bad
and besides,I want to say it. some people has a ship on the thread and everyone can write one's own ship. I mean this isnt forbidden on the thread but I never said on the thread that my ship is this......
I'm only trying to make things clearer here. I'm not trying to be rude to you, but people can misinterpret what you're trying to say if you're not typing out clear English sentences. Of course you're free to ship whoever you want, as long as there's no insulting other people and you accept the progressions/developments between characters that have occurred in the series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakamaki Izayoi View Post
That's exactly what I thought as well, Horikita and Kushida were the marketing that Kinugasa needed to attract more readers to his work, that's why people always say that Youkoso has Oregairu vibes in the first two volumes but after that, becomes something nothing alike to Oregairu.
Yeah, I remember Yahari was literally the first series that came into people's minds when they started watching the anime.

Also here's some nice fanart I found!

Spoiler:
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 17:35   Link #2383
Roxanne
メンバー

Quote:
I'm only trying to make things clearer here. I'm not trying to be rude to you, but people can misinterpret what you're trying to say if you're not typing out clear English sentences. Of course you're free to ship whoever you want, as long as there's no insulting other people and you accept the progressions/developments between characters that have occurred in the series.

Yeah, I remember Yahari was literally the first series that came into people's minds when they started watching the anime
I know you aren't trying to be rude me and even you explained that "people can misinterpret my comment ...." that is why thanks to you
and besides,someone have given a information me from author's preview. He have said that the author gave such information to LN readers on his preview "I didn't simulate Horikita to Yukine" (I am sorry but I don't remember his comment very well but he used a sentences similar to it

Last edited by Roxanne; 2017-10-28 at 17:54.
Old 2017-10-28, 19:54   Link #2384
SilverGlavenus

My god, I just went to sleep and this thread became a battleground. Cinnamon sure knows how to start a war
Anyway, I think both sides have their valid points, I'll recap so pls correct me if i'm wrong (based on what I've known btw) :

Against Sudo:
- Had it not been for Ayano, Sudo would have dropped out. Also, Horikita would have never realized her weakness. Basically every chance Sudo has is mostly created by our MC.
- Ayano helping Horikita is the focal point of the story imo, the start of the story and all.
- She probably has more interactions with Ayano.

For Sudo:
- Noticeable development. Makes you wonder what is the point of his development if he is not getting Horikita ??
- Actively trying to get Horikita's affection (the sister, not the brother)
- Other female characters have more of an impact on MC.

Unless Horikita gets some more quality screen time, I cannot see her surpassing other heroines. Especially after reading Kei's scenes, I seriously don't know how others are gonna beat that.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 20:05   Link #2385
Rejectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
My god, I just went to sleep and this thread became a battleground. Cinnamon sure knows how to start a war
Anyway, I think both sides have their valid points, I'll recap so pls correct me if i'm wrong (based on what I've known btw) :

Against Sudo:
- Had it not been for Ayano, Sudo would have dropped out. Also, Horikita would have never realized her weakness. Basically every chance Sudo has is mostly created by our MC.
- Ayano helping Horikita is the focal point of the story imo, the start of the story and all.
- She probably has more interactions with Ayano.

For Sudo:
- Noticeable development. Makes you wonder what is the point of his development if he is not getting Horikita ??
- Actively trying to get Horikita's affection (the sister, not the brother)
- Other female characters have more of an impact on MC.

Unless Horikita gets some more quality screen time, I cannot see her surpassing other heroines. Especially after reading Kei's scenes, I seriously don't know how others are gonna beat that.
I wouldn't call this wars since this is a good topic to discuss for the future Volume. it just HorikitaFan and Sodu Haters getting triggered by it.

By the way, I accept the outcome of this story so far imagine what would happen in the future volume.
Sudo dating Horikita
Sudo getting reject by Horikita
or whatever the outcome depends on what in the author mine and his storytelling.

But who knows what would happen next tho?

EDIT: Cinnamon has nothing to do with this he just points the foreshadow of their relationship that what he does in the post.
Old 2017-10-28, 20:14   Link #2386
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejectors View Post
I wouldn't call this wars since this is a good topic to discuss for the future Volume. it just HorikitaFan and Sodu Haters getting triggered by it.

By the way, I accept the outcome of this story so far imagine what would happen in the future volume.
Sudo dating Horikita
Sudo getting reject by Horikita
or whatever the outcome depends on what in the author mine and his storytelling.

But who knows what would happen next tho?

EDIT: Cinnamon has nothing to do with this he just points the foreshadow of their relationship that what he does in the post.

Although I do prefer Ayano x Kei, I'm good If any of the other girls get with Ayano as long as they get a good development with him, but that's a secundary concern, What I want to see the most is the evolution of Ayanokoji as a character(actually I think that's what all of us want to see....I Hope that's the case lol)
Old 2017-10-28, 20:24   Link #2387
n0m@n
C-Z

Sudou is like Horikita's obedient guard dog right now. When she says 'sit' he will 'sit'. He already knows how to 'stay' when told to (though he sometimes doesnt listen). You even see him following behind her even without a leash. No kidding. A guy like that is perfect for a girl with a personality like Horikita. It's so laughable that you wouldn't even bother about shipping if you have read all of the volume. Wonder if he will learn how to 'fetch' in the future.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 20:27   Link #2388
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

I'm not gonna jump into that Sudou bandwagon, don't feel it's worth discussing. But you guys know what? I personally think the other two baka trio should get Kikyou & Airi. I don't care.

Seriously, though. Drop that already, it's getting old.

Last edited by Xero8420; 2017-10-28 at 22:02.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 20:28   Link #2389
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
I'm not gonna jump into that Sudou bandwagon, don't feel it's worth discussing. But you guys know what? I personally think the other two baka trio should get Kikyou & Airi. I don't care.

Seriously, though. Drop that already, it's getting old.
Noooo, Kikyou i'm ok, but Airi is too precious for the baka trio.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 20:42   Link #2390
Roxanne
メンバー

Quote:
if Airi knows that Ayanokouji uses people like a tool or pawn, I am curious then what will she feel about Ayanokouji maybe she will give up from her love
Old 2017-10-28, 20:44   Link #2391
sparhawk1610
Asura

It is really amusing to watch all that ship wars. Like, Cinnamon have a point in some parts, but there is one most critical part, and that until now, there is not a hint, that will say, that Horikita feels something towards Sudou except being her comrade.
And another main point is, that Sudou is not the reason why Horikita changed.
So far I like all the girls in this series, and I feel that Horikita will be wasted on someone like Sudou. Yes, he changed a lot compared to the vol 1, but he is still same not interesting character as before.
But so far, after 7 volumes, I enjoy more that character interactions and mind games, than some shipping stuff.

Last edited by sparhawk1610; 2017-10-28 at 20:58.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 20:49   Link #2392
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilia View Post
if Airi knows that Ayanokouji uses people like a tool or pawn, I am curious then what will she feel about Ayanokouji maybe she will give up from her love
Or maybe her love will grow stronger knowing that she's treated specially despite how Kiyotaka sees everyone else as tools to use.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 21:19   Link #2393
Cinnamon

If what I wrote managed to stir some good discussion without anyone attacking each other, awesome!

I also think Horikita is wasted on Sudou, but I'm not the author. Just pointing out facts for people who thought it was impossible for that to happen.

Going to answer my earlier question, which scene I think moved the plot the most: Horikita losing to Ryuuen. I mean, even the chapter name is hinting that this was the big event that turned everything around, class D is almost overtaking C, Horikita finally realises what's important, Ayanokouji showing some of his true colours, The start of the duel between Ayanokouji and Ryuuen. Just pure gold.
Old 2017-10-28, 21:43   Link #2394
Grey Hat

No....No...

I'm not against in any ships n this novel like I said before. I just like Horikita cuz she's a kuudere and I hate Sudou bcuz he's a shitty pervert..annoying as shit..

I'm not pushing horikita x ayano n this novel y'know(maybe the others) I just don't like that the character I like and the character that I hated the most will became a couple feel my pain?
Grey Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 21:50   Link #2395
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Last-chance reminder: shipping wars are forbidden on this site. You can make predictions about how things will turn out, but shitposts designed to provoke the other "ship" will be deleted and posters banned. Keep all discussions objective.
Old 2017-10-28, 21:52   Link #2396
Signa
Degenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Hat View Post
I'm not pushing horikita x ayano n this novel y'know(maybe the others) I just don't like that the character I like and the character that I hated the most will became a couple feel my pain?
I feel you brother, many of my ships have been sunk before and treated like that...

On a side note, just asking since I'm not sure and all, but are the light novels localized yet and if not, are there plans to localize it?

I really wanna get my hands on them...
Signa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 22:05   Link #2397
Endless_Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signa View Post
I feel you brother, many of my ships have been sunk before and treated like that...

On a side note, just asking since I'm not sure and all, but are the light novels localized yet and if not, are there plans to localize it?

I really wanna get my hands on them...
I think we should leave shipping discussions aside for now, otherwise people are going to get banned at the rate things are going.

No this series has not been localised/licenced yet, as for there being any plans? Unknown but its possible. For now you'll have to do with the fan translations that are looming around. I've compiled them together, to make things easier, but I'm afraid I'm not allowed to post the link here.

Changing the topic: if you guys want to do something a little fun, which is related to this series, go to this link: http://youkosozitsuryoku.com/ss/ and Ichinose should appear on the right, click on her different parts of her body to get a reaction out of her. They include, face, breasts, stomach, thighs and feet.
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 22:06   Link #2398
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

^
How lewd!

I'm going for a more serious perspective. Given both Papa Akano & Papa Sakayan are in a bad blood, what relations did they had & how do both White Room & the campus connected to each other? Though this might result in repeating the questions again, but don't mind to verify it?

Shall we look forward for what Hiyori can do with Kiyo? We need something new & refreshing...

Images
Here, take your prize
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 22:13   Link #2399
Signa
Degenerate

Quote:
I think we should leave shipping discussions aside for now, otherwise people are going to get banned at the rate things are going.

Changing the topic: if you guys want to do something a little fun, which is related to this series, go to this link: http://youkosozitsuryoku.com/ss/ and Ichinose should appear on the right, click on her different parts of her body to get a reaction out of her. They include, face, breasts, stomach, thighs and feet.
My bad and thank you for this magnificent link, I feel blessed, too bad I can't make out what she's saying...
Signa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 22:13   Link #2400
Rejectors

Quote:
I'm going for a more serious perspective. Given both Papa Akano & Papa Sakayan are in a bad blood, what relations did they had & how do both White Room & the campus connected to each other? Though this might result in repeating the questions again, but don't mind to verify it?

Shall we look forward for what Hiyori can do with Kiyo? We need something new & refreshing...

Images
Here, take your prize
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I think they can form a possible alliance in the future since she going to be the next C-class Leader.

As I remember in her POV that she one to Befriend with him so that makes a good call for the alliance.

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller