Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-30, 13:23   Link #2401
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Didn't anyone read what I had said? The guy with the long back hair was MANA. If you want some kind of confirmation then my last comment would have the chapter and pages. The memories that are shown in chapter 218 was most likely of the Earl's and not of Nea. Because if it was Nea then why would it show the cornfield. The dark figure could well be Nea when he had been turned into a Noah. Thus it could be why it was shaded out and Road being there holding Mana. Or that part could well have been Nea already a Noah and killed all the other Noahs other then Road and Earl and the reason why Road was holding onto Mana like that was because she didn't want Nea to kill Mana. But instead of Killing Mana he takes him away and goes on the run as it has been said that what had happened when Nea killing the other Noah.
And that's exactly what I said....just looking for some confirmation. No need to get so worked up
Old 2012-12-30, 14:07   Link #2402
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
Now everything makes more sense, thanks. So I think the Earl in the past considered Mana to be the reason Nea was acting a bit strange, so the earl killed Mana and Nea's mother, which caused Nea to kill all the noahs (except road and the earl) and take Mana and escape. So basically the Earl blames Mana for the previous Noah's death and Nea's betrayal as well.
That could also work. Still it makes me wonder why Mana was saying sorry to Nea and why did he asked Allen/Nea if he hated Mana. Also was it said that Nea and Earl fought each other to see who would become the next Earl? As I can't remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
And that's exactly what I said....just looking for some confirmation. No need to get so worked up
Ah okays. Sorry if it seemed like I was getting worked up about it.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 14:11   Link #2403
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
1. The fight with Nea could have have coursed him to have memory lose and only started to remember when Allen was turning into the 14th.
2. It didn't look like they fused it more looked like his memorys sync with Allens.
3. I also thought that but stuck with Mana as it seem to most fitting or it could well be Nea and Mana's mother.
4. Didn't think it could be bookman. I was thinking it was Earl or their Nea & Mana uncle who could be the Earl. They also had a beard which looks like the Human Earls beard.
5. I agree that it could well be Mana full name or he could have been referring to Nea and Mana mother.

I agree that the last 2 page was clearly Allen body but with Nea taking control because of the whole shouting Mana's name and then his mother and then Mana name and showing his picture. I also found that strange why would Earl call Allen "Mana". Could this well have something to do with Mana giving the Allen his scar? As it could have been a way to stop Allen from turning into the 14th or stopping his memories from coming up.

Thank you. So that chapter and the current one pretty much says that Allen has none of Nea's memories and seeing how he is turning into the 14th one would assume the Noah's memorys would also start to come into his head. As so far we have only had one or two of Nea's memorties/ dreams. I wonder who is the person that holds Nea's memories? Which seem to be the key to something in regards to the other Noah's. Also I going to assume that that memory would have been when Nea was fighing Earl and the rest of the Noah's.

Didn't anyone read what I had said? The guy with the long back hair was MANA. If you want some kind of confirmation then my last comment would have the chapter and pages. The memories that are shown in chapter 218 was most likely of the Earl's and not of Nea. Because if it was Nea then why would it show the cornfield. The dark figure could well be Nea when he had been turned into a Noah. Thus it could be why it was shaded out and Road being there holding Mana. Or that part could well have been Nea already a Noah and killed all the other Noahs other then Road and Earl and the reason why Road was holding onto Mana like that was because she didn't want Nea to kill Mana. But instead of Killing Mana he takes him away and goes on the run as it has been said that what had happened when Nea killing the other Noah.
Hmm, that makes sense; Thanks.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 14:45   Link #2404
Diveman

Quote:
Also was it said that Nea and Earl fought each other to see who would become the next Earl? As I can't remember.
yes, Nea wanted to stop the Earl's plan to destroy humans. That's why he wanted to become the new "boss" of the Noahs.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 16:52   Link #2405
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
yes, Nea wanted to stop the Earl's plan to destroy humans. That's why he wanted to become the new "boss" of the Noahs.
That's strange because I seem to recall the current Earl saying something like he wanted to be Nea's sidekick/underling. I might have to reread the entire manga from chapter 100 though, it's been too long, so take my words with a grain of salt. I'll need to re-read from chapter 100 to be sure of anything anymore.

Last edited by Libros; 2012-12-30 at 17:03.
Old 2012-12-30, 17:40   Link #2406
Diveman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
I'll need to re-read from chapter 100 to be sure of anything anymore.
I know that feeling bro
Old 2012-12-30, 18:10   Link #2407
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
That's strange because I seem to recall the current Earl saying something like he wanted to be Nea's sidekick/underling. I might have to reread the entire manga from chapter 100 though, it's been too long, so take my words with a grain of salt. I'll need to re-read from chapter 100 to be sure of anything anymore.
Quote:
I know that feeling bro
I also have to join this club. I also would like to join the "Why does her art style change every now and then" Club.

I really do hope we get a good few chapters explaining why the 14th Noah wants to stop the Noah's from beating God. Instead of wanting to kill all humans which in a way they all ready have done so as all humans are all Noah's in the making once one of them died. Also wouldn't the Noah gene over right the human personalty leaving just the Noah hate/other stuff that comes with that Noah?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 18:18   Link #2408
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
I also have to join this club. I also would like to join the "Why does her art style change every now and then" Club.

I really do hope we get a good few chapters explaining why the 14th Noah wants to stop the Noah's from beating God. Instead of wanting to kill all humans which in a way they all ready have done so as all humans are all Noah's in the making once one of them died. Also wouldn't the Noah gene over right the human personalty leaving just the Noah hate/other stuff that comes with that Noah?
I think it works like menos in bleach. You have to retain your individuality to force the Noah back. Or at least until you can control it or once you form some sort of deal like, "You get 5 hours a day and I get the rest."(Depending on your Noah that might end up being the best one can hope for )
Old 2012-12-30, 20:42   Link #2409
GDB

By the way, I love how this thread is tagged with "what the hell is going on".
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 20:49   Link #2410
Casshern

Lol at the thread tags
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 20:54   Link #2411
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

The Earl in this chapter according to me
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 23:47   Link #2412
Diveman

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
By the way, I love how this thread is tagged with "what the hell is going on".
I think that pretty much describes how we're all feeling right now. Well, I'm on vacations now so, might as well give it a good use and go back a few (hundred) chapters
Old 2012-12-31, 01:13   Link #2413
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Can't wait till they clear up some thing with this chapter or does Hoshino want us to be confused ?
Old 2012-12-31, 02:15   Link #2414
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Can't wait till they clear up some thing with this chapter or does Hoshino want us to be confused ?
at least there is a lot of discussion going on becouse of the confusion :P people come up with theories so something is going on at least
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 07:48   Link #2415
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Actually coming up with a theory for this series is difficult because, there is no clue to where things are going, even though a lot has already revealed and a lot is yet to be revealed
Old 2012-12-31, 08:17   Link #2416
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
Actually coming up with a theory for this series is difficult because, there is no clue to where things are going, even though a lot has already revealed and a lot is yet to be revealed
no no here are lots of theories and speculations... like current chapter who is in bed... mana (neah's brother) or their mother (since the shirt with those buttons looks kinda for a girl :P)

why allen is so young and such... so by looking at current chapters and precious chapters we might try to build the story somehow... connecting puzzles to se the whole picture
Old 2012-12-31, 14:04   Link #2417
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
no no here are lots of theories and speculations... like current chapter who is in bed... mana (neah's brother) or their mother (since the shirt with those buttons looks kinda for a girl :P)

why allen is so young and such... so by looking at current chapters and precious chapters we might try to build the story somehow... connecting puzzles to se the whole picture
that's what i am saying we have bits but not a flow to where things are going, for eg it is possible to make theories in Naruto based on the plot and characters,
but in D.gray man, we can't make out the possibilities of what is going to happen next, there are so many bits of various things in D.gray man,what we are mostly speculating is the relation between characters not the storyline itself
we have actually seen a 35(approx.) year old Allen, he aged backwards and now he is aging normally
Old 2012-12-31, 18:02   Link #2418
Diveman

The whole Allen thing is also very weird. According to the story, when the Adult Allen found Nea, he said he'd help him, and then when Nea awoke, Allen was a kid. So I am not really sure what actually happened there, because it's also been said that Allen's parents abandoned him, but maybe it was refering to adoptive parents?

I'm confused now
Old 2012-12-31, 18:19   Link #2419
zibi88

Quote:
The whole Allen thing is also very weird. According to the story, when the Adult Allen found Nea, he said he'd help him, and then when Nea awoke, Allen was a kid. So I am not really sure what actually happened there, because it's also been said that Allen's parents abandoned him, but maybe it was refering to adoptive parents?

I'm confused now
it was not revelaed yet... allen himself "doesnt" remember anything before he was at the circus (I guess its from novel)... and the adult allen mostly didnt had innocence as arm... so my bet is that allens de-ageing has something to do with innocence... apocyphos...as he knew where allen is and was watching him from shadows and he has the ability to erase and modify memories

so all that allen remembers as a child could be just manipulation he did in a similar way he did no kanda.... and maybe he was the one that put innocence into allens arm... time will tell for now its all a mystery ^^

anyway old d.grayman fans are able to make theories and speculations ^^ anyway its fun in the way it is... lots of confuion which gives space for discussions trying to explain what is happening...
Old 2013-01-08, 06:14   Link #2420
DurararaFTW

You know, if it is Mana and Nea's mom in that bed and Bookman at the door, then these are Nea's memories. Which suggests to me that the Earl in the cornfield is actually Nea, who as we know wanted to become the Earl.

And we know Cross believed that Allen has to kill someone he loves when he becomes the 14th, so Nea maybe had to killl his mother. And somehow it is all Mana's fault. (Considering that Bookman and Wisely both confirm that there are only 13 Noahs and the fact that Mana was sick as a child and then miracously became better, I think Mana is an actual Noah (maybe even the Earl since their adult form look a lot alike and in the Reverse 3 we learn that Mana memories of the last 30 years were erased and Neah is merely an extra Noah due to being his twin))

Tags
action, manga, shounen, steampunk, supernatural