Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-22, 07:30   Link #2401
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverknight View Post
I guess I will try google document when I put up the translation. I may also set up a facebook page, or a deviant art page for this later.

First, do your guys want me to start translating from chapter 26 where it was last translated?
Or do you want me to continue translating from the 'next' part?

By the way, this is one of the novels that I really enjoy recently. Been addicted to this novel and 'Mushoku Tensei'. Too bad that the other one already got translation project going on.
You ask tough questions. As a fellow fan, I request that you start from 26. Mushoku Tensei is being translated? Where?
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 07:31   Link #2402
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
I guess I will try google document when I put up the translation. I may also set up a facebook page, or a deviant art page for this later.

First, do your guys want me to start translating from chapter 26 where it was last translated?

By the way, this is one of the novels that I really enjoy recently. Been addicted to this novel and 'Mushoku Tensei'. Too bad that the other one already got translation project going on.
I think it's better to start from where it stopped. Chap 25 I think?

It really is a shame that Shizuku did not join them. Why did she stay anyway? Wouldnt she rather follow Kaori than stay with the shithead?
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 07:31   Link #2403
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:

I'd like to see from 26 on as well, I've been making due with machines but it's just not the same as reading a real translation.

and thank you for your efforts

@Ophis I think she's staying to stop Kouki or try to. If Kouki goes back to gather a rescue party I'm sure her word will go a long way in preventing the madness from getting to far out of hand.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 07:41   Link #2404
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
I think it's better to start from where it stopped. Chap 25 I think?

It really is a shame that Shizuku did not join them. Why did she stay anyway? Wouldnt she rather follow Kaori than stay with the shithead?
Because that shithead is still leading the class so she's gotta stay behind to make he sure he doesn't get them all killed.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 07:44   Link #2405
loverknight

I guess I will start from chapter 26 then. I don't know how fast I can do it as it's my first time translating Japanese novel. Will try to work on it as fast as I can. Hopefully, you guys won't bash my work into pieces lol.

Mushoku Tensei is being translated here.
http://visualnovel.deviantart.com/blog/
Don't know this guy will continue or not, but he has translated up to chapter four I think.
Loving that novel as it is very different in term of plot and characters. The author really planned the story well and I never find any part where I feel boring or stretch. Love the way the main character is not the 'strongest'. I guess it is more seinen story and Arifureta is more of the shounen kind. But both has good comedy though.

Asia-tan, Maji Tenshi desu!
loverknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 07:45   Link #2406
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Because that shithead is still leading the class so she's gotta stay behind to make he sure he doesn't get them all killed.
I don't think Kouki is still in the position to lead the class. Not after all the screw up he did in quick succession. Got ambushed and beaten by the devil and her minion twice. Hesitating to kill and in turn got owned again. Got owned in less than a second after stupidly making wrong conclusion. That's already three strike. And he did it in front of all his friends. Maybe he could get some knight and mage from the kingdom and church to lead, but I doubt the rest of his classmate will follow him unhesitatingly like before.

Quote:
I guess I will start from chapter 26 then. I don't know how fast I can do it as it's my first time translating Japanese novel. Will try to work on it as fast as I can. Hopefully, you guys won't bash my work into pieces lol.
Meh, don't worry about the quality too much. We are already stooping low enough to read GT translation. I think yours will be many times better than that. And if you make it editable I'll also try to work on it where I can.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 07:47   Link #2407
blankerer

Quote:
well... though it can get all screwy.... don't worry about it since a bunch of us here can fix it up enough.
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 07:50   Link #2408
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
I don't think Kouki is still in the position to lead the class. Not after all the screw up he did in quick succession. Got ambushed and beaten by the devil and her minion twice. Hesitating to kill and in turn got owned again. Got owned in less than a second after stupidly making wrong conclusion. That's already three strike. And he did it in front of all his friends. Maybe he could get some knight and mage from the kingdom and church to lead, but I doubt the rest of his classmate will follow him unhesitatingly like before.
That may be what happens, remember all the kingdom really cares about is having Kouki, the rest are expendable.

@loverknight

Don't worry no one should bash your work, you're doing everyone a great favor. If someone does decide to mouth off, they will henceforth be known as Kouki on this thread

Old 2014-04-22, 07:50   Link #2409
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Yep, Kouki has done a splendid job of humiliating himself, and his creepy rant that disgusted Hajime's girls didn't help. The class definitely aren't gonna see him in the same light in the future, that's for sure.

@loverknight I don't think anyone on here is a big enough asshole to bash any effort you want to put in. It's bound to be better than the machine translations most of us are reading.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 07:54   Link #2410
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
@loverknight

Don't worry no one should bash your work, you're doing everyone a great favor. If someone does decide to mouth off, they will henceforth be known as Kouki on this thread
That's a frighteningly apt title.
Old 2014-04-22, 08:01   Link #2411
Awrya
U mad?

Took the time to actually read the chapter and not just skim through with GT.
It cleared misunderstandings, but takes much longer than just skimming.

Kouki challenging Hajime to a duel, stating only his own demands if he wins just shows how much (or less) he thinks before acting. I wish Hajime had demanded Kouki to re-evaluate his own personality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
I think that will be Meld's job.
He may have noticed that even though on paper (or status plate) no human is a match for Kouki, ultimately they do not have the mindset of kill or be killed necessary to fight in a war as they come from another world, their values on life are also different than what they have.
The church may ask him to directly supervise Kouki to make him into the 'hero' they want.
This really reminded me of Maoyuu, where Maou says that the Hero was a glorified title and is little more than an assassin for the church.

Since Meld already disclosed the church's plan to have the hero party kill bandits, if the students spread the word to Aiko, she will surely start opposing the church even more vehemently. Kouki will go with the church to 'prove' himself worthy to everyone, so we may see a split of the class between the Aiko/Shizuku faction and Kouki/church faction. The only ones I see following Kouki would be Hiyama, Kondo & co.
Old 2014-04-22, 08:09   Link #2412
blankerer

Another problem... how many of them even want to go back home.

Still wanting Shizuku to end up joining the group one day, cause she and Hajime understood each other the most until he spent all that time with Yue.
Nagayama, Endo, Nomura... the only decent guys that are with the Hero party. Don't even have to say anything about the girls.

Need our Shizuku POV
All the facepalm this ch
----
damn we spent like 4 hours and increased the thread by 6 pages all for the chaos of the final ch of vol 3

Last edited by blankerer; 2014-04-22 at 08:29.
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 08:31   Link #2413
bakapervert
A pervert

^ Yeah, my email keep beeping non stop since the morning because of the non-stop reply on this thread. Finally it stop just now.
Old 2014-04-22, 08:37   Link #2414
maniac88

finish reading(GT) it,, try to make a summary, feel free to correct me...
Spoiler for summary:
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 08:45   Link #2415
bakapervert
A pervert

^ Pretty accurate I think. Even show some detail I not aware of before in your summary. Thanks.
Old 2014-04-22, 08:50   Link #2416
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
Spoiler for summary:
Thank you for your summary.

So basically, Kouki tried to get Hajime's harem, failed hard, then tried to bully Hajime into leaving the girls, EPIC FAIL here, then call foul.

Clearly, Kouki is a great hero.

SIde note: Yeah, my shipping self is really tingling at the thought of Shizuku/Hajime now.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 08:54   Link #2417
maniac88

this chapter mostly tell about kaori's feeling and kouki's tardness.
now what do you think will happen to the classmate looking at their leader tardness is beyond saving and also hiyama's place among the classmate now that he tries to murder hajime come to light.

next chapter should cover about that point right?
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 08:57   Link #2418
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Spoiler for summary:
Kouki's just disgusting turd. Essentially, anyone who opposes his goals or ideas are 'evil' in his view, no matter how ridiculous his accusations are.Basically, he's Light Yagami without the brains. He also made a complete fool out of himself. Loved how he got raped by stun,tear and paralysis grenades.

Loved how Daisuke pissed himself as well as how Hajime found out he was the traitor.

After this chapter, I get the feeling that subconsciously, Kouki's a egotistical attention seeker who has a strong possessive personality. Within somewhere in his mind, I have no doubt that he believes that everyone in his class are in some way or another his 'possession', especially his childhood friends, which is why he went into a tantrum. I think this is the reason why Kouki never really tries to help Hajime in the past despite his whole hero of justice mentality. Somewhere in his mind, he probably viewed Hajime as some form of rival who stole Kaori's attention from him.In addition to that, his whole hero of justice persona is probably just a way of making himself feel superior over other people.

By the way, what was the reaction of Meld to seeing Kouki getting raped so badly?

At any rate, my view of the class changed after this. It seems not everyone is that bad afterall.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 08:59   Link #2419
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Spoiler for summary:
Pretty accurate summary, just one bit I read differently:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
After this chapter, I get the feeling that subconsciously, Kouki's a egotistical attention seeker who has a strong possessive personality. Within somewhere in his mind, I have no doubt that he believes that everyone in his class are in some way or another his 'possession', especially his childhood friends, which is why he went into a tantrum--most probably triggered by jealousy.
Definitely triggered by jealousy, there was one line where in addition to what he believed was right, his outburst was also motivated by jealousy for the first time.
Old 2014-04-22, 09:08   Link #2420
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Definitely triggered by jealousy, there was one line where in addition to what he believed was right, his outburst was also motivated by jealousy for the first time.
You mean the part in his rant where he was saying something like you've been my side this whole time! and then started bagging on Hajime?

I see only one way he can possibly be redeemed without some major changes to his personality. That would be if Kouki is being mind controlled by the wolf in sheeps clothing. Anything else and he's just a guy with an extreme case of Chuuniibyou who was given a sword and told he was a hero. I'm still in the air about the wolf though.
It'll have to be someone who will make me think "Holy crap!!" when it is revealed. Like if Shizuku turned out to be it. But that would be strange cause she would have just given away her biggest piece of bait if she is. Then again she could have done it to get Kaori to bring in Hajime. Ah well who knows at this point.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel