AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-09-20, 07:20   Link #2461
ChuckE
Provoker

By the way, will the dragons revive as now Makoto killed Sofia?
Old 2016-09-20, 07:39   Link #2462
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salante View Post
Bug didn't state her preference about Stella fortress' condition when they make a deal so it's the legit way to wrap this shit. TBH I may even put a tracker thingy on hero hero since she maybe a future danger and Bug didn't state anything about her condition either.
Well... There's that but i think anybody wouldn't be pleased when they asked someone to get something but they gave it to the who requested it in a horrible state....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
I'm reminded of the scene where Archer sniped Berserker. Except this time, the distance is a few times larger and the explosion is proportionally larger. He's right, if he shot that thing from the audience room, there will be this really huge line of glass-turned earth and death.
Well if the arrow head is like explode on contact. Then i think the pillar of fire will occur in the limia kingdom instead of the fortress...
Old 2016-09-20, 07:49   Link #2463
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
By the way, will the dragons revive as now Makoto killed Sofia?
If your reading spoilers then you would know, but i don't think you do... So here...

Sofia survived and got away into some forest but got killed for good by root. And in some spoilers it was mentioned that root made a request to makoto to deliver a dragon egg which contains the waterfall supreme dragon so that it can revive itself again...
So yeah all of the dragons are released and they only need a dragon egg to ressurect and live again... Also i know it was just mentioned but they have the same strength as before but they won't immedietly have it as they have a baby dragon's body...
Old 2016-09-20, 07:55   Link #2464
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro hutako View Post
Well... There's that but i think anybody wouldn't be pleased when they asked someone to get something but they gave it to the who requested it in a horrible state....

Well if the arrow head is like explode on contact. Then i think the pillar of fire will occur in the limia kingdom instead of the fortress...
Or it would remain as a raging blast of pure magic power until it ultimately blows up on Stella Fort.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-20, 09:12   Link #2465
IndexOfIdeas

Since reigokai is passing by here i wanna say my thanks for the translation of this novel!

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-21, 00:45   Link #2466
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro hutako View Post
as illustrated by your banner/signature?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-21, 00:55   Link #2467
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

^Yup.... Like that...

Also my favorite part of the chapter (163)
Quote:
“And, those kind of people let down their guards. That’s why I was able to make it in time. Let me show it to you then; the trump card that overwhelmed two superior dragons and killed them” (Sofia)

“The strong will control the battlefield and will act as they please. I actually think that this is providence though. Is it negligence?” (Makoto)

“Even now, you are not even trying to stop me. If that’s not negligence and conceit, what would it be?” (Sofia)

“… Leeway?” (Makoto)
Lol
Old 2016-09-21, 01:04   Link #2468
obnuchious

he's mocking her...
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-21, 01:20   Link #2469
leobreaker

She actually dig her own grave by traping makoto into sword cage it help makoto to kill her in one shot otherwise she would have those 1080 something life to redo battle. Well knowing makoto he would have realise about those life and how to counter with his Sakai.
leobreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-21, 01:32   Link #2470
The One Above God
Kamijou

Makoto could have just used homing spells in conjunnction with Sakai to destroy all those swords. Trapping him into one place along with the swords just made it easier for him to get them all in one shot.

Old 2016-09-21, 03:55   Link #2471
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
he's mocking her...
Actually i laughed at this scene since it was unexpected answer that came from him

Quote:
Originally Posted by leobreaker View Post
She actually dig her own grave by traping makoto into sword cage it help makoto to kill her in one shot otherwise she would have those 1080 something life to redo battle. Well knowing makoto he would have realise about those life and how to counter with his Sakai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
Makoto could have just used homing spells in conjunnction with Sakai to destroy all those swords. Trapping him into one place along with the swords just made it easier for him to get them all in one shot.
Well, you really can't blame sofia for not knowing she has dug her own grave... Since she just got know the guy called makoto....
Also about the homing spells...i think it would be troublesome since sofia would just keep teleporting all over the area...
Old 2016-09-21, 05:38   Link #2472
The One Above God
Kamijou

^True, but it'd stilk work. Sofia teleporting all over the place is just delaying the inevitable . Makoto could also just nuke the place even without the isolated space Sofia made. Only downside would be the collateral damage.

Old 2016-09-21, 05:47   Link #2473
Hokoga

^ I thought you was talking about the homing spells targeting all of the swords(not Sofia) at the same time, like what Makoto did back in Rotsgard when he destroyed all of the thought transmission jammers.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-21, 06:19   Link #2474
VooXoo

Yep, Sofia was stupid, she knew he could do a Nuke from before and the fact he was even stronger now, the possibility of Makoto being able to resist his own explosion should have came up in her mind, the moment she put Makoto in a UBW she gave him the go for all-out destruction, she survived only because Makoto thought she couldn't survive that, the supreme dragons power is really great.
Is even possible Makoto released a controlled nuke who couldn't destroy the magic body and involve even him.
I hope Reigokai found a valid substitute(s), 2 months without Tsuki would be heavy on us.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-21, 06:49   Link #2475
Darius Drake

^ Sophia's actions were actually understandable. Yes, she knew he could make a powerful spell that affects an area, but could have easily believed that he would be affected should he try to do so, as he only used it against her when falling from an incredible height & thus far away from the blast-zone. Additionally, he was not the only one who powered up, she did too, and felt that she had powered up more than he had, which, again, was probably true... in a comparative sense.

Her real problem came from assuming that Makoto showed her his full strength last time, when he didn't really show a quarter of his strength. He was significantly injured by her while he was still asking if he could just leave, fought on instinct without a plan, and wasn't even properly equipped for a fight. This time, however, he was properly equipped, had a combat plan, and had "warmed up" against an opponent before she got there. Basically, he was able to show as much of his power as he was willing to. Additionally, last time it was two-on-one, while this time, despite Sophia having more raw power, was one-on-one. That's something that will create a significant strategic difference.

The "combat plan" I was just speaking of was his Solidified Mana, by the way. He didn't use his arrow before she made the Room of Swords due to not wanting to destroy the entire capital. The Room of Swords stopped that from happening.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-21, 11:14   Link #2476
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

The cage of swords is like another space but she managed to drag makoto into it even though tomoe couldn't...
Old 2016-09-21, 12:14   Link #2477
leobreaker

^Well she has combine power of 5 supreme dragons or lancer's skill is superior than tomoe.
Old 2016-09-21, 12:20   Link #2478
moneng85
(´・ω・`)

any spoilers on the ending of this arc and the upcoming chapters(should be 6 i remember)?
may be the reaction of root or other people on the battle(this is a speculation) or details of the 3 gods that will visit Makoto's Asora(this is definite but more details?)
moneng85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-21, 12:54   Link #2479
Salante

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneng85 View Post
any spoilers on the ending of this arc and the upcoming chapters(should be 6 i remember)?
may be the reaction of root or other people on the battle(this is a speculation) or details of the 3 gods that will visit Makoto's Asora(this is definite but more details?)
Was chapter 161 was kind of Root's pov on battle?
Old 2016-09-21, 14:24   Link #2480
leobreaker

^Root's POV chapter was 160

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel