AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2016-11-09, 01:28   Link #2461
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
he become the new 52 superman :P, while goku goes from a "superman-pre 52 to a almost full ass hole battle junkie. :P
Funny thing , The Only thing I wanted in this series was Goku showing greater feat then Superman.
But , The actual anime gone far from that.
We still do not know Goku's strength level , Its frustrating that he gone though so many transformation yet we still don't know if he can lift over 10000 tons
Old 2016-11-09, 04:51   Link #2462
zim32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
Funny thing , The Only thing I wanted in this series was Goku showing greater feat then Superman.
But , The actual anime gone far from that.
We still do not know Goku's strength level , Its frustrating that he gone though so many transformation yet we still don't know if he can lift over 10000 tons
The clash between goku and beerus shook the universe i think thats plenty of evidence goku is stronger than most versions of supermwn
zim32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-09, 08:15   Link #2463
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim32 View Post
The clash between goku and beerus shook the universe i think thats plenty of evidence goku is stronger than most versions of supermwn
It was the Ki of two gods clashing that caused that. Not his own strength.
Old 2016-11-09, 12:06   Link #2464
XFire
150% done

Do not start this here. Mosy on over to one of the dozens of vs battle forums if that's what you want. But don't infect this thread with this Goku vs Superman nonsense.
Old 2016-11-09, 22:25   Link #2465
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Before they move to those forums, how about get rid of your troll signature if you're going to act high and mighty.

No one is starting a Vs
Old 2016-11-10, 02:35   Link #2466
Idealist 99

Lets just hope "Super Sayan White" won't be as disappointing as "Super Sayan Blue".
That form was really disappointing to me , It was still weaker against Golden Freeza and barely had any new ability or upgrade.
The only thing it did was change color and upgrade power level.
Hopefully "Super Sayan White" will show better feat such as "Immunity of Time based Technique" , "limitless Strength" , "Absorbing Ki from everywhere" etc etc.

Seriously , All the claim about " Super sayan" feel overrated when Goku and Vegeta has problem with lifting object around 10,000 ton.
Old 2016-11-11, 07:41   Link #2467
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
Lets just hope "Super Sayan White"
Why are you bringing up something that was essentially a mod for Xenoverse 1, as well as a discarded idea of Toriyama?
Old 2016-11-11, 12:20   Link #2468
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Isn't Super saiyan white was confirmed by Toriyama?
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-11, 12:23   Link #2469
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Isn't Super saiyan white was confirmed by Toriyama?
It never was and people always misinterpreted what he said.

Super Saiyan White was originally Blue, but was discarded and made into Blue because of Zamasu having white hair; he didn't want them both to have the same hair color basically.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-11, 12:30   Link #2470
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Going Seafoam View Post

Super Saiyan White was originally Blue, but was discarded and made into Blue because of Zamasu having white hair; he didn't want them both to have the same hair color basically.
This. It was confirmed to be a thing that WAS, but not a thing that IS coming. It still could, but so could Super Saiyan Skittles.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-11, 12:34   Link #2471
RDNexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Going Seafoam View Post

Erm... Wasn't it originally because of Frieza being white, so as to not have too much white in the same place?
Since SSB first appeared in Ressurrection "F"...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-11, 14:02   Link #2472
GDB

By the time Super Saiyan Blue/White appeared, Frieza was already Golden.
Old 2016-11-11, 14:13   Link #2473
RDNexus

That's what was said at the time of the movie, no DBSuper nor Zamasu were known to exist at the time.
Old 2016-11-11, 16:34   Link #2474
Vegard Aune

Yeah, he said it would clash with the "next" villain, but the thing is... Super was rushedly greenlit and put into production after Resurrection F had already come out. Making it highly unlikely that he meant anyone other than Freeza with that claim. "White-haired Goku fighting golden Freeza wouldn't look very good." It certainly wouldn't have been Zamasu (who from what Toriyama has said might not even be his own creation to begin with-- This arc was written based off an idea by Toei). Champa could potentially have been an option but... he's bald.
Old 2016-11-11, 16:37   Link #2475
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

I read some spoilers
Spoiler for Spoilers:
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-11, 16:47   Link #2476
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
It certainly wouldn't have been Zamasu (who from what Toriyama has said might not even be his own creation to begin with-- This arc was written based off an idea by Toei).
I believe Zamasu was likely created by Toyotaro, not Toei. We also know he works closely with Toriyama for the manga, so it's possible that this was already accounted for when "F" came out. Or there's another villain Toriyama had in mind that hasn't appeared yet. Or, the most likely, Toriyama just wanted an excuse for why he went blue instead of white because nothing really makes sense.
Old 2016-11-12, 19:32   Link #2477
n0m@n
C-Z

Watched the beginining part and the end of episode 66 on live stream but that was surprise. I thought Vegito would
Spoiler for 66:

From the title of preview it looks like we have to say good-bye to Future Trunks.... Though it appears like that person will appear in the future timeline.
Spoiler for 67:

Though this episode did explain why Potara Fusion wasn't permanent as it was originally explained in the original manga. Permanent for Kaioshin's only. Though 1 hour limit for others (though when Goku and Vegeta uses it, it ran out of the time restraint much more quickly).
Old 2016-11-12, 19:37   Link #2478
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

So apparently if one of the users aren't a kaioshin, the potara fusion is only one hour long.
FUCK ME, WHY!!?!
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-12, 19:38   Link #2479
RDNexus

So that's the spoiler you weren't giving earlier?
Yeah, those folks sure did a number in the consistency department. Nothing new, anyway...
Old 2016-11-12, 19:43   Link #2480
n0m@n
C-Z

I'm sure only ONE of the person has to be Kaioshin for permanent fusion using Potara.
I mean we have the Old Kaioshin who did a permanent fusion with a witch after all.
I meant 1 hour time restriction for others which is between non-Kaioshin individuals.
Though does this mean we don't have to take in consideration of Buu's special atmosphere in his stomach for why Vegito defused in the original series now?

In Fused Zamasu's case. Since Black wasn't immortal the Fused Zamasu wasn't perfectly immortal as well. Since
Spoiler for 66:

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy