Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-03-14, 10:30   Link #24941
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
Spoiler for Perfect Strike Gundam:
Perhaps Hobby Japan will release the necessary attachments and energy packs for the RG like in the 1/144 Grand Slam. Atleast, the old Super Strike gunpla has an official name now.
Old 2012-03-14, 13:57   Link #24942
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Well, I’m glad when Perfect Strike is finally get made. I’m happy for those who like Perfect Strike.

As for me, like I’ve mentioned before, I’m not a fan of crashing colors. I already have enough problem with main Gundam’s standard colors of white, red, blue & yellow (the red and blue colors are often fighting for domination) let alone adding two more colors into the mix like this . So, to me, this Perfect Strike is like all hell’s break loose >_<. [/End Rant]
Old 2012-03-14, 15:32   Link #24943
helois

perfect grade perfect strike... Evangelion...
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 15:35   Link #24944
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Perhaps Hobby Japan will release the necessary attachments and energy packs for the RG like in the 1/144 Grand Slam. Atleast, the old Super Strike gunpla has an official name now.
That's actually a someone's custom model, not an actual product. I don't know if it's called the Perfect Strike canonically, though. Might be, might not be.
Old 2012-03-14, 16:11   Link #24945
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Well, I’m glad when Perfect Strike is finally get made. I’m happy for those who like Perfect Strike.

As for me, like I’ve mentioned before, I’m not a fan of crashing colors. I already have enough problem with main Gundam’s standard colors of white, red, blue & yellow (the red and blue colors are often fighting for domination) let alone adding two more colors into the mix like this . So, to me, this Perfect Strike is like all hell’s break loose >_<. [/End Rant]
Glad to see someone else that thinks this, I like Perfect Strike but the clash of colours is abit much, would def have to paint such a model in custom colours.

Also glad to see someone that isn't a big fan of the standard gundam colours.
Was never sold on the idea of military hardware painted like so but not to say I haet them.
Yea I get that the colours are for show and all and I that if everything was the same old dark colours it would all be very boring but don't think I'll ever be sold on these suits being proper military hardware.
Can't really take em seriously when your trying to sneak somewhere in a giant robot in bright blue, red, white and yellow colours
Old 2012-03-14, 17:40   Link #24946
suiton629
Master Grade Master

MG Wing Zero (TV)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...ro-tv-ver.html

YES!

MG Age-1 Titus
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...-official.html

HG Age-3 Normal
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...oco-manga.html

So I guess only Normal and Double Bullet for Age-2...?

SD Age-2 Runners
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...ew-images.html
Old 2012-03-14, 18:17   Link #24947
RX93-2
White Unicorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post

MG 1/100 Wing Gundam Zero [TV Ver.] - Customized Build
Modeled by kazuo316ti

Are you really this dense or just that bad at getting your reaction across?
RX93-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 18:40   Link #24948
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX93-2 View Post

MG 1/100 Wing Gundam Zero [TV Ver.] - Customized Build
Modeled by kazuo316ti

Are you really this dense or just that bad at getting your reaction across?

Didn't see that.

>_<

But I guess it's a good chance we'll see it right? And I bet Bandai will re-release the Wing Zero (OVA Version)...the MG Wing Zero Custom...with slight tweaks, new box, new instruction booklet, new colors, new backpack, more clear parts, full inner frame, new hands, etc.
Old 2012-03-14, 18:43   Link #24949
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Given how the Wing Zero Custom is far more popular, and how they're pushing the Katoki designs as the "canon" designs for the Gundam Wing suits, no, actually, I think it's rather unlikely that an MG Wing Zero TV version will be made any time soon, if at all.
Old 2012-03-14, 19:20   Link #24950
Appel

Quote:

Didn't see that.

>_<

But I guess it's a good chance we'll see it right? And I bet Bandai will re-release the Wing Zero (OVA Version)...the MG Wing Zero Custom...with slight tweaks, new box, new instruction booklet, new colors, new backpack, more clear parts, full inner frame, new hands, etc.
i think the wing zero TV version has a fair chance at a MG release. they did release the wing gundam TV version afterall and might be able to recycle its frame!
and no, i STILL highly doubt that they will re-release the wing zero EW! i cant believe im saying this again... the the MG wing zero that we already have is good enough, they dont need to release it again!
you might think that it makes sense. but thats mainly because you WANT it to make sense. that doesnt mean that bandai thinks so, too.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 19:36   Link #24951
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
i think the wing zero TV version has a fair chance at a MG release. they did release the wing gundam TV version afterall and might be able to recycle its frame!
and no, i STILL highly doubt that they will re-release the wing zero EW! i cant believe im saying this again... the the MG wing zero that we already have is good enough, they dont need to release it again!
you might think that it makes sense. but thats mainly because you WANT it to make sense. that doesnt mean that bandai thinks so, too.
That part in bold and red is what I was thinking for MG Wing Zero (TV), and maybe they could do it again fro MG Wing Zero Custom 2.0 (or OVA ver, 1.5 ver, or whatever else they want to call it). They could just reuse armor pieces but fix the weapons, hands, more clear parts, full inner frame, etc...basically 99% recycle the MG Wing (TV)'s inner frame.
Old 2012-03-14, 20:14   Link #24952
kakakka

To those who have both HG G-Exes and Age-2.

Are the knee joints/pieces interchangeable between kits? I am thinking of replacing the upper-leg-upto-knees of my Age-2 with G-Exes', but I wonder first if someone has checked this. Thanks if there's a reply.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 20:15   Link #24953
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
No. The leg transformation of the Wing Zero TV is much too complex to replicate truthfully with a MG frame in place. This is what holding Bandai from releasing it :-

MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 20:56   Link #24954
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
That's actually a someone's custom model, not an actual product. I don't know if it's called the Perfect Strike canonically, though. Might be, might not be.
It's called that by merit of the scan I put in the SEED thread.
Old 2012-03-14, 22:07   Link #24955
DarkWarrior
Anaheim Electronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
No. The leg transformation of the Wing Zero TV is much too complex to replicate truthfully with a MG frame in place. This is what holding Bandai from releasing it :-

Honestly if Bandai really wanted to release a MG Wing Zero, they would've done so. They've simplified certain parts of a design before for a model kit, and I don't see why they wouldn't do so in this case.
DarkWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 22:49   Link #24956
Bashfulz
Stalker

Quote:
why're you so excited about a possible re-release of wing kits? don't you just want the 'ahem' from 00.

Quote:
i am pretty sure now that the sparrow will be the only MG gundam i will get from age^^
i'm not a MG person but so far i've gotten and like the 3 main suits from the first arc, looking at getting the HGs for Zeydra and Kronos, don't really fancy the gundams in the second arc.
Bashfulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 23:32   Link #24957
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashfulz View Post
why're you so excited about a possible re-release of wing kits? don't you just want the 'ahem' from 00.

i'm not a MG person but so far i've gotten and like the 3 main suits from the first arc, looking at getting the HGs for Zeydra and Kronos, don't really fancy the gundams in the second arc.
I know... =) I want that kit, but if we got MG Wing Zero and a remastered MG Wing Zero Custom, I'd get those 3 as well. But aside from that, the MG Age series are on my interest.
Old 2012-03-15, 02:07   Link #24958
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

Aside from MG Wing Zero TV version, I would really like to see a release of the MG 00 Quan[T] End-of-Movie mode. Those and a MG Arch would be nice too. Anyone wanna add to my list?
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 04:28   Link #24959
RX93-2
White Unicorn

I am quite happy with what bandai is putting out nowadays, the only real gaps in their lineup are MG's for the X, DX and V2 gundam.
But Those will come eventually so it's all good.
RX93-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 04:53   Link #24960
HasuMasu
*Artist

Knew what the AGE-3 was going to look look quite some time ago.

This would look much better in 1/48 than AGE-1, I think.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy