AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-04-20, 07:50   Link #2501
Flo
The Necessary Evil

I know why Gin is not happy in the Haruhi dance pose. She wants to be in the front.

Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 07:51   Link #2502
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
-_-..............

I Had Written A Whole 2 Thousand Word Post On My Roleplay. I Had Been Writing It For The Past 40 Minutes And It's Now Gone Because Of This Crap!

Second Time This Happens Since Yesterday, I'm Gonna Fucking Cry Now

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 07:54   Link #2503
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
-_-..............

I Had Written A Whole 2 Thousand Word Post On My Roleplay. I Had Been Writing It For The Past 40 Minutes And It's Now Gone Because Of This Crap!

Second Time This Happens Since Yesterday, I'm Gonna Fucking Cry Now
Always back up your stuff.
Old 2006-04-20, 07:55   Link #2504
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

I had logged in and didn't have the time to copy the sh*t down.

God damn it.

Edit:

Did I actually write my last post with all letters with a first cap?

Or was it that I wrote everything in caps and it was resized?

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Old 2006-04-20, 07:57   Link #2505
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
I had logged in and didn't have the time to copy the sh*t down.

God damn it.
Deep breaths and I think Shinku would recommend a nice cup of calming camomile tea. Personally I would go out and get pissed
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 07:59   Link #2506
Flo
The Necessary Evil

I suggest that you take a gun, step outside your house and start capping some bypassers.
Old 2006-04-20, 07:59   Link #2507
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

And I worked the entire night on it too.

Old 2006-04-20, 08:05   Link #2508
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Yeah. That's why when Hina died, she 'cracked' and 'crackled.'

Yeah, I know, bad joke.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 08:18   Link #2509
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

What you need to do, Zero ... is just sleep.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 08:22   Link #2510
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Okay, have about 10 minutes to wrap things up, here we go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero's attempt to remember everything he spent the night thinking of

I'd like to start with a basic storyline, which consists of the Maidens after the end of Traumend.

Three months after the fight against BaraSuishou, all the remaining dolls were living peacefully, without the fear of the Alice Game. However, that peace wouldn't last long. Inside the N-fields where they traveled, a new enemy was about to emerge from the inner thoughts of someone who had the ability to be a Maestro, yet had no intent of practicing that. His thoughts awakened the darkest thoughts of every object that was destroyed or forgotten by it's owner, and as they prepared to massively attack the human world, they had a problem: The N-Field openings did not support many of them to pass through; they needed something with incredible power to be able to continue, and they knew just what it was: The Crystal Rose. (Get all the Roza Misticae together and bam). For that, they pursued and eventually got hold of two of them. The others were still in their respective bodies, and now they had to obtain them.

The threat was too much for the Maidens to fight against alone; both Suigin Tou, Shinku, Suisei Seki and Kanaria didn't last long against the massive ammount of enemies they had to face and all got severely damaged but managed to remain intact by the invervention of a familiar face.
So, this is probably how it would be, any thoughts just tell me and I'll see if I can modify anything.

If I make it more RPG-like, with a battle system, I'll add in Enju, Rozen and probably Kira and Bara as well, as helpers here and there. If we decide to make it a more broad, interpretation-based RP, I don't see why Enju and Rozen need to be added.

Still, in the need of finding new allies, each qualified Medium would have Rozen/Enju (or even Jun) create him a powerful doll that gets a fragment of each of the more powerful dolls' Roza Mistica (Which makes them a more succeptible target aswel).

This is because I really don't want anyone to be left out for interpreting their favorite doll; you'll make your own and play as both Medium and Doll, fighting as one. The RMs and Dolls would be made into NPCs and not have much to do with the actuall game; they would mostly be interpreted by the GMs and just give out orders and "fight on their own", per say.

I'll explain the battle system I thought of later. It's a bit rough, but I guess it might work since it's a writing-based thing. It has HP, Action Points, Str, Int and Agi, and each of them will impact something different on the Doll's abilities. Magic is also another thing to consider.

Meh I'll explainit later, gotta get my ass down there for now <-<

Tell me watcha think, by the way.

Old 2006-04-20, 08:35   Link #2511
grey_moon

You will need a chibi battle mode for the Hina V Sui type of battles too
Old 2006-04-20, 08:39   Link #2512
Lost

Dude... bad luck bout the post.. what I do before pressing the submit button is press Ctrl-A then Ctrl-C so its saved to the clipboard.

Well so far so good I think. I like the system of creating our own medium/dolls. Hmm.. how about the doll's artificial spirits and weapons, attack styles? Thats also up to us right? On that subject, should there be a moderating system; as in, something to moderate the levels of each doll created, such that a doll that someone comes up with is not more powerful than the rest? (sorry, for want of a shorter description)

And I thought it'll be nice if Hina and Sou could be included in the back story.. but ah well, it'll be hard so nevermind. Also, a question.. does anyone play the baddies? (sorry I'm a noob when it comes to pen-paper rpgs)
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 09:05   Link #2513
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

You know, despite my submitted character being a professional killer, I didn't envision him to actually play an active part in the Alice Game, or any battle between dolls (you can't expect the medium to walk right into the N-field where the dolls fight and pop one in the head, and shoot down a rope, which holds a heavy, solid object so it falls on another doll).

But I do plan to have him advise whichever maiden whom he has sealed a contract with on efficiency and ruthlessness eg: use the environment to your advantage or 'You need more precision'.

This is just for laughs.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 09:14   Link #2514
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
Didn't you say that you can make Rainmeter skins? Is that image good enough quality to rip from it? I might give it a go, do u have any tutorials avaliable please?
Most of what I do is 'editing' what already exists.
This is what it looked like before I messed with mine.

after messing with the .ini code:
I was able to adjust a few parts/colors into:

so as you can see, it really won't be too hard to make a Rozen one, once you know how to edit.
I was asking for those skins, since it is a 'clock' type, they will have a different code than the one I have.

As for tutorials, unfortunately, there are none. The only way to learn is by trying to understand it yourself and browsing/asking the Rainy's forum> http://ipi.fi/~rainy/forum/index.php
And if you're really up for it, you can design your own windows w/ a photoshop program to make it look cooler. Too bad I'm too lazy. I'll bet I could make a realy nice Rozen one.
Old 2006-04-20, 09:23   Link #2515
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Spoiler:

This is just for laughs.
Erm.. I don't really get it edit: oh wait.... are u saying the german soldier is carrying the injured one not to bring him back, but as a human shield for himself?? haha.. either that or I'm warped..

@solwyvern: you mean a WindowsBlinds one? One cookie every month indefinitely if you do a good one
Old 2006-04-20, 09:29   Link #2516
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
@solwyvern: you mean a WindowsBlinds one? One cookie every month indefinitely if you do a good one
I just might try and make one, since I have no classes tomorrow, and I won't have anything better to do. Got a pic in mind to be made as the main image?

These might be good.
Old 2006-04-20, 09:31   Link #2517
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern

As for tutorials, unfortunately, there are none. The only way to learn is by trying to understand it yourself and browsing/asking the Rainy's forum> http://ipi.fi/~rainy/forum/index.php
And if you're really up for it, you can design your own windows w/ a photoshop program to make it look cooler. Too bad I'm too lazy. I'll bet I could make a realy nice Rozen one.

Thanks for the info, right new battle plan after I fail my exam I will try to do a Rainmeter skin and then I'll do the vector trace of Hina for my wallpaper... So much to do so little willpower

PS where is a good place to get some anime ones to have a look at please?
Old 2006-04-20, 09:35   Link #2518
Lost

Quote:
I just might try and make one, since I have no classes tomorrow, and I won't have anything better to do. Got a pic in mind to be made as the main image?
Oh yes.. SuiseiSeki is always good.
Old 2006-04-20, 10:09   Link #2519
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost

What exactly are 'cookies' for anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
PS where is a good place to get some anime ones to have a look at please?
aarghh...! I finally found it again. I can't believe I lost the site, better bookmark it.
http://sk2b.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

Go to the skins gallery
The ones that are not under 'Rainmeter' are for a different program. They won't work with Rainmeter.
Old 2006-04-20, 10:22   Link #2520
Lost

Quote:

What exactly are 'cookies' for anyway?

No idea, but when I used cookies I meant +rep

Hey sol, that site doesnt have the fsn one you did, could you send it to me? Love that one you have

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural