AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-10-02, 16:00   Link #2501
NeutralZero

But Najenda might really die in the next or two chapters...
Assuming this will be an almost failed mission for NR, she might really use the two remaining function of Suu... it'll be really either her or Mein... though hope not yet for Mein...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 16:12   Link #2502
Soji

^They way thing are.......there is a chance that both die.

Really with everything that goin on, I really can see more than one NR die.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 16:24   Link #2503
NeutralZero

Yeah...
either sides, they're being overpowered...
Esdes with Najenda and Co. with Wave with Akame and co.
That armor is really something...
Old 2013-10-02, 16:43   Link #2504
Soji

Wait....Now that I think about something, the first time that Wave and Tatsumi fight, Tatsumi told him that "he have no reason to fight him" or something along this line.

If he survive at Esdes fight(and we know that will happen)....now he had a reson to fight Wave(even more that"Because is a enemy").
Old 2013-10-02, 17:38   Link #2505
NeutralZero

assuming he kills Mein or Raba or both then he will really have a reason to fight him
Old 2013-10-02, 18:10   Link #2506
Soji

^Agree.

Akame will no die(being the title character and all), Raba is hard to tell....Mein is the one with more chance....you know, the way her Teigu work and everything else.
Old 2013-10-03, 15:27   Link #2507
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Its pretty hard to predict what the author will do since hes known to kill off characters left and right. The only three characters we can say for sure that won't die is Akame, Esdese and Tatsumi. For all we know Esedese can end up killing the prime minister. You still got to remember Najenda still has Susano and still has two trump cards left. More than anything Najenda hs a high chance of dying. The tatsumi v Edese fight will probably be the most important fight. Edese said she owns Tatsumi, we also know shes a massive sadist. Plus he makes to be a very good distraction against her. Night Raid's goal isn't to kill off the Jaegers. Hopefully Kurome is still hurt.
Old 2013-10-03, 15:58   Link #2508
mythrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Its pretty hard to predict what the author will do since hes known to kill off characters left and right. The only three characters we can say for sure that won't die is Akame, Esdese and Tatsumi. For all we know Esedese can end up killing the prime minister. You still got to remember Najenda still has Susano and still has two trump cards left. More than anything Najenda hs a high chance of dying. The tatsumi v Edese fight will probably be the most important fight. Edese said she owns Tatsumi, we also know shes a massive sadist. Plus he makes to be a very good distraction against her. Night Raid's goal isn't to kill off the Jaegers. Hopefully Kurome is still hurt.
What ? Just where did she say that she owns him I might have missed that ?
Esdese is indeed a massive sadist and I already knew that she was powerful but I was wrong coz she is insanely powerful from what I ve seen 41 raws.....
She is going to find about his true identity in this fight maybe a very short one because he stand no chance sadly but what will happen afterwards that's the question I think.

Last edited by mythrill; 2013-10-03 at 16:19.
mythrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-03, 16:10   Link #2509
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythrill View Post
What ? Just where did she say that she owns him I might have missed that ?
Way back in ch 16.

Tatsumi is an idiot, who wouldn't jump at the chance of being lovingly stepped all over by such a hot cool Onee-san!?
Old 2013-10-03, 16:17   Link #2510
Soji

^Because look is everything, right?

But with the boss there, I doubt that anything really bad will happen to him.(Of curse we know that she(Esdes) is strong enough to fight all of them).
Old 2013-10-03, 16:18   Link #2511
Quol
That Guy

Anyone else think they have a chance of convincing wave to switch sides?
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-03, 16:25   Link #2512
mythrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post

But with the boss there, I doubt that anything really bad will happen to him.(Of curse we know that she(Esdes) is strong enough to fight all of them).
Sure I agree with you and I think even if she finds out she wont kill tatsumi she's still in love with him but things may get complicated here
There is some possibilites that like being captured etc..

@seitsuki
Yes he is indeed

@quol
I think its a bit late for him to switch sides how do you think that would happen ?
Old 2013-10-03, 16:35   Link #2513
Quol
That Guy

Well it depends, if he doesnt know what is happening across the empire and only has a rough guess they could convince him to switch by telling him the horrible things the empire does and what the person he is trying to protect really wants to do.
Also he and tatsumi have a lot of similarities if somehow he sees his family of village people being tortured in that torture room (which i'm guessing he hasnt saw) he would probably switch over immediately
Old 2013-10-03, 16:39   Link #2514
mythrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quol View Post
Well it depends, if he doesnt know what is happening across the empire and only has a rough guess they could convince him to switch by telling him the horrible things the empire does and what the person he is trying to protect really wants to do.
Also he and tatsumi have a lot of similarities if somehow he sees his family of village people being tortured in that torture room (which i'm guessing he hasnt saw) he would probably switch over immediately
True enough but in this situation I dont know if thats possible for the moment at least but I fully agree with ur opinion.
Old 2013-10-03, 16:50   Link #2515
Soji

Wave will not swich side no only because the promise with his master, but for Kurome as well. The two of them become pretty close.(or at least this is what I think.)
mythrill@ I hope no. I alredy say this, but the last thing that I want to see is Him capture again.

Last edited by Soji; 2013-10-03 at 17:30.
Old 2013-10-03, 17:03   Link #2516
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Of course not! That forceful personality, strong conviction, unmatched strength yet cute bashfulness...she's totally perfect!
Old 2013-10-03, 17:20   Link #2517
Quol
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Of course not! That forceful personality, strong conviction, unmatched strength yet cute bashfulness...she's totally perfect!
You forgot merciless tyrant, ignorant of weak, sociopathic yet knows enough about feelings to humiliate you enough before you die.

Spoiler for Chapter 17:

Last edited by Quol; 2013-10-03 at 18:33.
Old 2013-10-03, 19:02   Link #2518
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
But if she finds a even younger looking you, you'll end up being a popsciple .

I think a certain somebody likes to get treaded!
Old 2013-10-03, 19:31   Link #2519
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quol View Post
You forgot merciless tyrant, ignorant of weak, sociopathic yet knows enough about feelings to humiliate you enough before you die.
To be honest I really don't see this as an issue at all. You oppose NR? You die brutally! You oppose the Jaegars? You die brutally! So just pick your side and be done with it. Hell actually, put up a good enough fight and Esdese might actually spare you (fat chance of that vs NR).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
I think a certain somebody likes to get treaded!
A real man has no problem playing any position for the ones they love! The 'tron knows what's up.
Old 2013-10-03, 20:48   Link #2520
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Wave will not swich side no only because the promise with his master, but for Kurome as well. The two of them become pretty close.(or at least this is what I think.)
mythrill@ I hope no. I alredy say this, but the last thing that I want to see is Him capture again.
Just one thing i noticed it.. Wave close to Kurome and Tatsumi close to Akame

Much like reflection Mirrors for relationship of those two

There is a chance both Wave, Kurome, Tatsumi and Akame will keep survived until the last battle on Capital.

Wave might be in love with Kurome and Tatsumi has the same thing to Akame
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!