Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-07, 14:37   Link #2521
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Take Lelouch out of this demon path...there will be an act which will make of Kallen, an essential character.
Bounds with Lelouch by being captured ? No, by learning more and more about him, until finally, when he is ready to go rot in hell because of his acts, taking him off of this way.

Kallen...tanomu.

I always appreciated Gino because of his nice side, and after have seen how he was badly treated by Suzaku whereas he cares so much about him...I'm sure he is going to try something, just like Kallen with Lelouch.

Final battle : (But where is Schneizel ? :/)

Tristan Twin VS Albion
Gurren SEITEN VS Shinkirou

This could be really tragic...and I could very well see Suzaku return to his true self while he is killing Gino.
About Kallen and Lelouch, he will never dare to hurt her but to her part...
She could say her Gum line during a battle BTW.

Ahahaha I want to see this.

Old 2008-09-07, 14:38   Link #2522
nutype
Future MD

i just want to say.......they've spammed this nunnaly hostage thing to death...

no plot?

just make nunnaly a hostage.

When I saw nunnaly alive and HOSTAGED again I was like NO NOT AGAIN

hopefully she will DO SOMETHING this time. Maybe nuke suzaku or something. Well suzaku has been on good behaviour lately so....hopefully not
Old 2008-09-07, 14:38   Link #2523
bran
h e a d s h o t

Quote:
Originally Posted by killbethy View Post
I think it might be soshite sore wa... Suzaku ya Kallen-tachi kodawatteru no tsunagatte irun darou na...

Which i think translates to, so what is the crazy thing tying suzaku, kallen and ? together?
since he was talking about nunally being his reason to live i think he ment that's what tied him with suzaku and kallen (like they both had a similar destiny)

Farewell...and thank you.
Old 2008-09-07, 14:39   Link #2524
Dream_Traveller
Banned

The Shinkirou's no longer around. It hasn't been seen since Turn 19, and it was either abandoned or it was what Lelouch blew up in Turn 20.
Old 2008-09-07, 14:39   Link #2525
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Take Lelouch out of this demon path...there will be an act which will make of Kallen, an essential character.
Bounds with Lelouch by being captured ? No, by learning more and more about him, until finally, when he is ready to go rot in hell because of his acts, taking him off of this way.

Kallen...tanomu.

I always appreciated Gino because of his nice side, and after have seen how he was badly treated by Suzaku whereas he cares so much about him...I'm sure he is going to try something, just like Kallen with Lelouch.

Final battle : (But where is Schneizel ? :/)

Tristan Twin VS Albion
Gurren SEITEN VS Shinkirou
This could be really tragic...and I could very well see Suzaku return to his true self while he is killing Gino.
About Kallen and Lelouch, he will never dare to hurt her but to her part...
She could say her Gum line during a battle BTW.

Ahahaha I want to see this.
How would Lelouch use Shinikirou without arousing suspicion.

And your forgetting C.C and her Pink Lancelot.
Old 2008-09-07, 14:39   Link #2526
nutype
Future MD

tristan twin confirmed??

wtf lOL
Old 2008-09-07, 14:44   Link #2527
Jestersage

I am wondering if what Nina researched is not FLEJIA countermeasure, but the "complete" Ganymede... what if Ganymede was made for Geass users only— and when inside, their Geass also temporary grew in power, allow them to tune their other parts of the mind including locomotion, perceptions, and etc? perhaps that's the real serect of "the flash".
Old 2008-09-07, 14:44   Link #2528
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutype View Post
i just want to say.......they've spammed this nunnaly hostage thing to death...

no plot?

just make nunnaly a hostage.

When I saw nunnaly alive and HOSTAGED again I was like NO NOT AGAIN

hopefully she will DO SOMETHING this time. Maybe nuke suzaku or something. Well suzaku has been on good behaviour lately so....hopefully not
She's more than an hostage: she's now a hell of a Puppet Empress...

Heck, Schneizel even gave her Damocles remote control...

Tianzi as a figurehead was only a symbol, but here we have a Dullindal who succeeded in controlling Lacus, and who is even hiding behind her...

Shunaizeru is definitly THE final boss
Old 2008-09-07, 14:44   Link #2529
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

As I've said before, the odds of Orange geassing Nunnally have just gone up.

And that is Todou supposedly confronting Damocles, no?

The questions become:

Who will kill Gino?
How soon will Kallen die?
Old 2008-09-07, 14:45   Link #2530
killbethy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelouch71 View Post
I agree with this post. People shouldn't be jumping to conclusion about the whole Gino and Kallen thing. There slim to none chance of them having hot sex in the next episode at this point unless you like half-ass pairings.

They are both in the same type of role. Gino wants to make Suzaku smile again and have fun. Suzaku spared him instead of killing him like he did the other KoR. This shows that Suzaku still cares about him. Kallen wants to know if Lelouch loves her. Lelouch pushed her away to keep her from having the world against her. Lelouch and Suzaku already accept that they are a dark path and willing to see it through to the end. I say these two characters will be crucial to bring them out of their darkness assuming if they all live at the end. This episode will be the episode to decide where their priority should be.

This isn't really the end of Lelouch x Kallen. If anything this lead to a possible good ending for the pairing. One way or another next episode will either end all of the stupid Gino x Kallen post or Tanguichi lost his mind and decide to have a half-ass pairing.
I agree with everything except for the fact that they have to pull Lelouch and Suzaku out of the darkness. I think that instead, Kallen and Gino need to be willing to fight to be able to walk down the dark path with them. If they aren't ready to be in the darkness themselves, they aren't going to be able to drag Lelouch and Suzaku out of it. Especially now that the two are joined, because what Lelouch was lacking before was physical strength and resolve, and those are both Suzaku's strong suits.

But I do keep thinking about the line said when Zero lets Tianzi choose her own destiny... that "love gives you power to do the things you normally wouldn't. and that you would go further than otherwise." If Kallen throws away the last name Kouzuki, that would be the ultimate sign of her love for Lelouch.

Spoiler for Kallen:

On a side note: Does it annoy anyone else when Suzaku calls Lelouch Your Majesty or Your Highness when there really isn't anyone else around?
Old 2008-09-07, 14:46   Link #2531
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by killbethy View Post

On a side note: Does it annoy anyone else when Suzaku calls Lelouch Your Majesty or Your Highness when there really isn't anyone else around?
It's Suzaku afterall. <3 {XD}
Old 2008-09-07, 14:47   Link #2532
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Hm... I still want Gino to support Lelouch and Suzaku, as unlikely as it is at the moment. xD
I won't mind if he end up with Kallen, but he should put Suzaku first right now. They're cute together.
And Lelouch needs someone to cheer him up. ;P

Edit:

Quote:
Nope.
Actually, I loved the scene. It shows that Lelouch has his full support.
Old 2008-09-07, 14:48   Link #2533
Inferno Phoenyx
Team No Feelings

It slightly annoyed me when Suzaku said "Yes your Majesty".... I thought it was awkward
Old 2008-09-07, 14:49   Link #2534
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Nope.
Actually, I loved the scene. It shows that Lelouch has his full support.
More like it shows that they are not working as friends, they no longer are friends. They are now cohorts in their plan.

The familiarity and warmth is gone, they've set themselves on a path without friendship.
Old 2008-09-07, 14:53   Link #2535
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Shit I didn't thought about the Shinkirou...my favourite mecha...well, now I'm despressed ...
I'll never forget you, Shinkirou, You'll always be in my heart...

Old 2008-09-07, 14:53   Link #2536
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

... now I want to hear both Suzaku and Jeremiah say "Yes, your Majesty!" simultaneously to Lelouch.
Old 2008-09-07, 14:53   Link #2537
killbethy

As long as Schneizel dies and we assume their plan is to unite the world, its success rate is so high it's ridiculous.

Alive, they can keep their scheming and spinzakuing everyone into submission until they rule the world and shape it to their own accord.

OR, they can unite the world by being the common enemy of everyone, so the world unites to fight them, and although they die, the still achieve their goal.

So as long as they get rid of anyone who would mess it up afterwards, they are golden.

Sidenote: I hope when Lelouch beats Schneizel into submission, he Geasses Schneizel to say "All hail Lelouch! All hail Lelouch!" as he dies.
Old 2008-09-07, 14:55   Link #2538
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
Sounds like the imperialism is blessed on a side thought weren't they no longer friends since the meeting in the temple?

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Old 2008-09-07, 14:56   Link #2539
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
More like it shows that they are not working as friends, they no longer are friends. They are now cohorts in their plan.

The familiarity and warmth is gone, they've set themselves on a path without friendship.
I disagree. o.o
And since I'm lazy, I'll just quote myself. xD
That's what I wrote in another thread:

"(...)And maybe I'm in the minority here, but I like the fact that Lelouch and Suzaku are working together now. Knowing that Suzaku approves of Lelouch's plans indicates that they can't be as morally questionable as it currently seems.
So Lelouch is enslaving people. *shrugs* What about it? As long as he's capable of giving them back their free will once he's done, it's perfectly fine with me. Certainly better than just killing them off.
And didn't Lelouch say something about "destroying oneself" in order to become the ruler of the whole world? That might be why he and Suzaku seem like totally different people to us. At least Lelouch has destroyed a large part of his old self in order to accomplish his goals - and his knight and friend is convinced that he is doing the right thing.
The part where Suzaku said "Yes, your highness" - and the look in his eyes at that moment - made me squeal. That's what I've been waiting for. Suzaku may be many things, but he is not a lapdog.
If Lelouch and Suzaku work together, then there is nothing they can't do. *nods her head*
I think "Zero's Requiem" means that (if everything goes according to plan, which I highly doubt) they will take over by less than decent means, wait until people are happy with the new world they have been given, and then give them back the possibility to make choices for themselves.
Err... or something like that. o.o
And Nunally... hm... well, I alway thought that she's not as naive as people think she is - just very, very kind and gentle. So maybe she's not really brainwashed.
Maybe she's deceiving Schneizel. Or he threatened to kill someone (a bunch of random people? Lelouch?). In any case, I won't risk underestimating her. ;P"

I don't think Lelouch and Suzaku stopped being friends. They just put their friendship on hold for now. Well, at least Lelouch did - I loved their conversation in this episode.
Old 2008-09-07, 14:57   Link #2540
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post

i completely agree with these, they´re just together
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers