AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-12-22, 05:02   Link #2541
cloud04
Scanlator

ohhh~ melon is in there too huh
and that's Anchorage Princess right
Old 2014-12-22, 05:41   Link #2542
Death Usagi
Banned

Yuubari and Mogami confirmed. Where are my Suzuya and Kumano =3=

Actually I wonder if Mogami will be Heavy Cruiser or Aviation Cruiser in the anime.
Old 2014-12-22, 06:09   Link #2543
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Be weirder if she was a "light" cruiser. With her original triple 155mm guns (which later went to the Yamato-class)
Old 2014-12-22, 06:32   Link #2544
Death Usagi
Banned

leak news from 鎮守府生活のすゝめ Vol.5
- anime is around 12-13 episodes
- they are preparing the story after anime for SS2
- there are around 30 ship in anime
- there are 2type of character song original ver and anime ver
- Admiral does exist but will not have any screentime (probably to leave his appearance to the watcher's imagination)
- actually there are still no screentime for zuikaku right now but the producer like her so...............
- After anime end there will be event
http://otakomu.jp/archives/197129.html
Old 2014-12-22, 07:14   Link #2545
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

You missed one important thing: "できたら嬉しい" for additional stuff, which means they are -hoping- making more (and that doesn't automatically means another cour, it can be OVA and the likes), but there is absolutely no confirmation whatsoever.
If a production of such importance doesn't announce right from the bat it will be splitted cours production, then it is very likely the second cour isn't even planned yet, so nope.

As for the 30 ships, they warn that since focusing each character would be too detrimental, they are going to squeeze as many characters as they can (most likely group shots etc). This does explain why we saw so many scenes/pictures with 3-5 kanmusu at the same time.

There will be original illustrations for the eyecatches.

There was supposed to be no screentime for Zuikaku, but the director makes it so she has actually much more dialogues and screentime.
Old 2014-12-22, 07:23   Link #2546
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei

Also, what, Wakamoto will be voicing one of the Rensouhous? I, uh...
Old 2014-12-22, 07:26   Link #2547
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post

Anime of this Winter right here /jk
Old 2014-12-22, 07:28   Link #2548
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
None of the trailers thus far showed that, and I -really- doubt the anime staff was able to even squeeze Akizuki in there.
Old 2014-12-22, 07:50   Link #2549
Death Usagi
Banned

Considering Akizuki was way too recent... Unless she was planned way ahead beforehand...
Old 2014-12-22, 08:52   Link #2550
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Yuubari and Mogami confirmed. Where are my Suzuya and Kumano =3=

Actually I wonder if Mogami will be Heavy Cruiser or Aviation Cruiser in the anime.
Seriously, Mogami makes it but Suzuya and Kumano don't? What the hell?

On a more seriois note, chances are they're trying to fill tropes, and Mogami is pretty much THE tomboy in kancolle, and we already have Kitakami and Ooi to fill in the lovey dovey schoolgirls so... and I guess the gyaru thing doesn't work so well without an admiral, and well, screw ojous, I guess.

And definetly screw subs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
You missed one important thing: "できたら嬉しい" for additional stuff, which means they are -hoping- making more (and that doesn't automatically means another cour, it can be OVA and the likes), but there is absolutely no confirmation whatsoever.
If a production of such importance doesn't announce right from the bat it will be splitted cours production, then it is very likely the second cour isn't even planned yet, so nope.

As for the 30 ships, they warn that since focusing each character would be too detrimental, they are going to squeeze as many characters as they can (most likely group shots etc). This does explain why we saw so many scenes/pictures with 3-5 kanmusu at the same time.

There will be original illustrations for the eyecatches.

There was supposed to be no screentime for Zuikaku, but the director makes it so she has actually much more dialogues and screentime.
So right off the bat we're being told it all depends on how well the anime does and that we should understand its only 12-13 episodes, so don't expect too much. Just stick to Yuudachi and the Akatsukis then.

I guess the original illustrators should be a given but I hope we get other artists as well. God knows there are plenty to choose from.

Zuikaku really is the lucky ship And someone is into twintail tsunderes. I don't really mind, though it goes to show personal taste is a factor in most things kancolle, like how the Shimakaze manga quickly became the Asashio manga.
Old 2014-12-22, 09:00   Link #2551
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

【注意事項】「艦これ」の二次創作活動について。下記の点などには、ご注意をお願い致します。
[Important Announcement] This is regarding derivative works of Kancolle.

■ 公序良俗に反するものは、禁止させていただいています。
Works that do not follow public order and morals are prohibited.
■ アニメやゲームの画像そのものを権利元の許諾なく、本などに印刷して配布するのは禁止させていただいて います。
Anime- and game-related content cannot be published and distributed without the consent of the rights holder.
■ アニメやゲームの音源そのものを権利元の許諾なく、CDなどに収録して、配布するのは禁止させていただ いています。
Anime- and game-related music cannot be recorded to CDs or other media and distributed without the consent of the rights holder.

なお、同人誌などの質問には個別でお応えできませんので、 あらかじめご了承ください。
In addition, questions regarding doujinshi etc. cannot be answered right now, we're hoping for everyone's understanding.

https://twitter.com/anime_KanColle

What the hell is this all about suddenly?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2014-12-22, 09:08   Link #2552
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

I dont understand why director say Zuikaku Supposed dont have screen time even thought he is the director himself. Like did they already decide which girl will be in anime from get go?

I assume Zuikaku won get her own episode. probably just few line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
【注意事項】「艦これ」の二次創作活動について。下記の点などには、ご注意をお願い致します。
[Important Announcement] This is regarding derivative works of Kancolle.

■ 公序良俗に反するものは、禁止させていただいています。
Works that do not follow public order and morals are prohibited.
■ アニメやゲームの画像そのものを権利元の許諾なく、本などに印刷して配布するのは禁止させていただいて います。
Anime- and game-related content cannot be published and distributed without the consent of the rights holder.
■ アニメやゲームの音源そのものを権利元の許諾なく、CDなどに収録して、配布するのは禁止させていただ いています。
Anime- and game-related music cannot be recorded to CDs or other media and distributed without the consent of the rights holder.

なお、同人誌などの質問には個別でお応えできませんので、 あらかじめご了承ください。
In addition, questions regarding doujinshi etc. cannot be answered right now, we're hoping for everyone's understanding.

Sound like standard copyright warning really.

Old 2014-12-22, 09:15   Link #2553
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Posted?
Kancolle BD1 CM
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
HEY TEITOKU! That's my waifu for you.

Can't wait for the 7th to arrive and see my girls.
Old 2014-12-22, 09:16   Link #2554
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Usual copyright stuff which was already applied for the game, and "updated" for the anime.
Can't blame them because of the increasing numbers of blatant rip off and others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
I dont understand why director say Zuikaku Supposed dont have screen time even thought he is the director himself. Like did they already decide which girl will be in anime from get go?
That's very likely so.
With Akagi and Kaga, we already have 2 aircraft carriers. And in general, there are almost no characters that are "stand alone" in Kancolle, so adding any other carrier would automatically increase the character count by 2, which is major since you have to consider the other ship types.
Old 2014-12-22, 09:25   Link #2555
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I hope they won't just introduce in girls just for the sake of doing it so. Will make the anime to chaotic. A cameo or background appearance should be good enough for most
Old 2014-12-22, 09:25   Link #2556
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Usual copyright stuff which was already applied for the game, and "updated" for the anime.
Can't blame them because of the increasing numbers of blatant rip off and others.
I assumed that they are going to "kill" fanmade content in general, but then I remember that a particular country may be "inspired" to make their own game using Kancolle's audio files and other assets. Ambiguous Japan being ambiguous as always, I guess.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2014-12-22, 09:35   Link #2557
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I assumed that they are going to "kill" fanmade content in general, but then I remember that a particular country may be "inspired" to make their own game using Kancolle's audio files and other assets. Ambiguous Japan being ambiguous as always, I guess.
No, it wasn't their goal, hence why there is that very specific "vague" line about doujinshi and the likes.

That said, even in Japan, you have some items using official arts as promotion/packaging etc, so they completely forbid such use of their official property if that third party didn't ask conscent (read: pay royalties) to DMM/Kadokawa. And just for good measure, they forbid the use of sounds and BGM as well (thus including voice sampling as well).
That much is set in stone just like before, and I assume they didn't want to leave some loophole because of the anime.
Old 2014-12-22, 09:36   Link #2558
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
There is already a Chinese version of Kancolle. Not necessarily using their assets, but the principle is the same. But please, don't generalise by saying "a particular country". It's always a few people in a very big country and not the entire nation.
Old 2014-12-22, 09:47   Link #2559
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
There is already a Chinese version of Kancolle. Not necessarily using their assets, but the principle is the same. But please, don't generalise by saying "a particular country". It's always a few people in a very big country and not the entire nation.
There are actually 3 types of rip off:
-That one "tank" mobage that use lots of arts from different franchise, including Kancolle, and "edit" them to their needs (that blond Kongou for example).
-"Battleship girls" game that is vastly inspired on Kancolle game design and mechanics, but make use of their very own artworks and sound assets.
-Finally, that "100% copy paste" game. They even added few "amusing" stuff like drum cut-in and abyss ships recruitment. They are so up to date that even Prinz Eugen is there. I was particularly astonished when one of the staff claimed DMM was the one ripping them off, whereas all the characters still have their JAPANESE voicing.

I don't blame such generalization/criticism because, let's face it, China government does little to nothing when it comes to copyrights owned by foreigners, even moreso when it comes to Japanese properties.
Old 2014-12-22, 10:39   Link #2560
tsunade666

Nice Pv. They are really going all out here but 30 girls in 1 cour anime... I dreaded the idea of them trying to squeeze time for each of them.

Tags
ship girls