Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-11-17, 22:59   Link #2561
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakamaki Izayoi View Post
Well, it was surprising to see that Sakura can be that jealous, she also gave me some slight yandere vibes for some reason lol
Please, no! Don't go too deep, that's dangerous!
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-17, 23:42   Link #2562
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
I told you guys that the quiet and shy ones generally are the most obstinate about their love, but no one believed...

I honestly doubt that Airi would stop loving Kiyotaka if she ever came to know of his true personality. I can actually see the opposite effect happening instead.

PS: Airi-chan giving her first steps to 'yanderehood', anyone?
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 01:42   Link #2563
sasabit

Seeing how Ayanokouji treats Sakura in her SS gives me hope Sakura may be able to win ;_;
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 03:02   Link #2564
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
I told you guys that the quiet and shy ones generally are the most obstinate about their love, but no one believed...

I honestly doubt that Airi would stop loving Kiyotaka if she ever came to know of his true personality. I can actually see the opposite effect happening instead.

Even if she found out what he is like. She would also realize that he has never treated her the way he treats others. That he has never used her like others. So I don't see it changing how she feels.
Old 2017-11-18, 07:20   Link #2565
BlackCockDown
Disabled By Request

Huh, it seems that Ayanokoji
Spoiler for Volume 7:
Makes you wonder what he has lined up for his new pawn.

Spoiler:
BlackCockDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 07:48   Link #2566
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasabit View Post
Seeing how Ayanokouji treats Sakura in her SS gives me hope Sakura may be able to win ;_;
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Even if she found out what he is like. She would also realize that he has never treated her the way he treats others. That he has never used her like others. So I don't see it changing how she feels.
The reason I don't believe is because it don't usually worked out well for the fitting ending if it lacked strong chemistry between the two, unless expecting something like Naruto x Hinata as an example.

Kiyo did not get Airi involve in his schemes nor mistreat her like a useful idiot like he does on most people around him doesn't mean she could be the special person for him. Given her innocent nature, she might not able to handle his dark cruel nature that well, since she usually sees his "kakoi" side of his character. Even though sympathetic of his past life, I doubt she could be any much significant help for him regardless of what she wants to know more about him, even if Kei care to throw a bone for her.

You can not to take my word for it, I just don't want you guys to learn this the hard way.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 10:51   Link #2567
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

You’ve a point. My understanding is she can be considered ‘too innocent’ or ‘too kind’ to be his partner. I still ship them though! Perhaps her apparent love for him can make her stronger or significant enough to assist him, or even ‘change/improve’ him.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 13:26   Link #2568
Merrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCockDown View Post
Huh, it seems that Ayanokoji
Spoiler for Volume 7:
Makes you wonder what he has lined up for his new pawn.

Spoiler:
Has the part where he woke them up been translated?
Merrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 23:07   Link #2569
Signa
Degenerate

Quote:

IF she actually turns into a yandere I think I'll like her even more since I find the whole yandere archetype appealing for some reason.

Also Xero, I've already realized long ago that she wouldn't be able to do much to get Ayano's attention or change him in anyway and so that's why I already gave up on her and every single ship currently up and swimming around, just to protect my heart from the heartbreaks and attachments. Thanks for the warning nonetheless.

Last edited by Signa; 2017-11-18 at 23:20.
Signa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 03:22   Link #2570
BlackCockDown
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrick View Post
Has the part where he woke them up been translated?
I read my stuff from the Chinese community translations, most of them are pretty high quality and flows better than most English community translators.

And they somehow always escape the omnipotent hammer of licenses.
BlackCockDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 14:22   Link #2571
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Reading Arisu SS makes me think that she is really really obssessed with Kiyo. She and Airi are probably going to become Yanderes2 of different kind
Old 2017-11-19, 14:25   Link #2572
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

*mod snip*

Anywho, next vol is slated for 2018 right?

Last edited by LKK; 2017-11-26 at 12:41. Reason: removed deleted quote & response
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 14:32   Link #2573
Cinnamon

Feels complicated when Arisu have a father trying to protect him and she herself is trying to bury him. Since she's still a little girl she have to grow up a bit before challenging him. I would have liked to see her and Ryuuen settle it between themselves and if Ayanokouji decides to use him, that would be very interesting. And Kamuro, come to the right side!
Old 2017-11-19, 14:35   Link #2574
thefreakmike

Who's Kamuro?
Old 2017-11-19, 14:36   Link #2575
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
Feels complicated when Arisu have a father trying to protect him and she herself is trying to bury him. Since she's still a little girl she have to grow up a bit before challenging him. I would have liked to see her and Ryuuen settle it between themselves and if Ayanokouji decides to use him, that would be very interesting. And Kamuro, come to the right side!
Not really. Arisu papa could be prot3cting him so that Kiyo marries into the family, and to do that Arisu needs to win first
Old 2017-11-19, 14:41   Link #2576
Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Not really. Arisu papa could be prot3cting him so that Kiyo marries into the family, and to do that Arisu needs to win first
I would love to see their them getting ラブラブ. As of now, I have to idea how they will act when together at all.
Old 2017-11-19, 14:47   Link #2577
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
I would love to see their them getting ラブラブ. As of now, I have to idea how they will act when together at all.
No idea what that tags mean. Snusnu?

*mod snip*

Last edited by LKK; 2017-11-26 at 12:42. Reason: removed response to deleted quote
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 14:50   Link #2578
Cinnamon

*mod snip*

@Lhklan Just wondering what would happen when they start flirting. Somehow I think it would be like an S&M play... oh gosh.

Last edited by LKK; 2017-11-26 at 12:43. Reason: removed deleted quote
Cinnamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 14:58   Link #2579
AB079
Banned

*mod snip*

@Cinnamon She looks like the type of girl that would be defenseless when the moment comes.

Last edited by LKK; 2017-11-26 at 12:43. Reason: removed reference to deleted quote
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 15:06   Link #2580
Signa
Degenerate

*mod snip*

@Lhklan Just wondering what would happen when they start flirting. Somehow I think it would be like an S&M play... oh gosh.[/QUOTE]

The only question left to ask is who would play the part of S and who would be the M.

Last edited by LKK; 2017-11-26 at 12:44. Reason: removed reference to deleted quote
Signa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller