AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-15, 21:50   Link #2561
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

What happened to the double-eye geass power-up? Wasn't Lulu's abilities suppose to get more l33t after the second eye?
Old 2008-09-15, 22:04   Link #2562
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
What happened to the double-eye geass power-up? Wasn't Lulu's abilities suppose to get more l33t after the second eye?
Who knows...the plot has been moving so irregularly lately that of course some details had to be over looked...
Old 2008-09-15, 22:29   Link #2563
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
It's done through an intricate web of hexagonal mirrors.
That's a lot of mirrors they are going to need.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 07:20   Link #2564
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Does anyone else think that Lelouch really should consider what he says before opening his fucking mouth?

I mean when he was video conferencing with Nunnally and she asked was he doing it for her he laughed and lied that "she was the type of person who wanted change but wouldn't stain her hands" and that he basically didn't respect her because of that.

Look what happens next.

*Turns on Nunnallys crazy logic mode *

If i stain my hands and kill shitloads of people maybe onii-sama will love me again. Asks Schenziel for FLEIA launcher. Proceeds to launch FLEIA.

*Turns off Nunnallys crazy logic mode*

I mean what the fuck his words basically had the opposite effect and now shes doing something that he would never want i.e Nunnally staining her hands because of a glib comment. Nunnally truly is a marvellous example of a brocon willing to completely assassinate her character to get back in her brothers good books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Not unless his Geass can suddenly reach thousands of miles, affect people more than once, and hit every single person on the planet all at the same time.

When C.C. gave him the geass blocking contact lense in EP 2 she said if he continued to use his geass it would eventually become unstoppable and not even that would work. Since Geass has been explained to have the same properties as light, then it must become more intense, for want of a better word, and be able to penetrate the lense which originally could stop it. Therefore if his geass is used enough it should become, in theory strong enough to penetrate anything, whether it be a KMF, wall or the earth itself and geass anything in his line of sight if he issues an order.

Oh and it was said when lelouch was testing his geass in EP 5 or whatever that it had a maximum range of 230 metres, however in EP 21 when he geassed "god" it looked to be a hell of alot further away than that so its started to power up already.

Last edited by ZeroSama; 2008-09-16 at 07:32.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 08:36   Link #2565
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^Well it's only got 2 episodes to power-up more and there hasn't been any mention of this or examination of this for sometime so it will come off as forced now...But what the hell I wanna see double geass eye insanity if it exists...
Old 2008-09-16, 10:08   Link #2566
itoastmysocks
Rabbit Flavored Socks YUM

well that scene made perfectly sense... (for me )

he needed that fleia launch for a victory otherwise the UFN wouldn't well realize shit...

so imho he did think about what he said.. and the thing with showing the hostages happend before

though limit in power.. did he ever use the "all of you, become my slaves" or a simmilar drastic and complete control command ever before the double eye thingy..

he could have done that before instead of the "die" command
itoastmysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 12:06   Link #2567
kramerica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
It's done through an intricate web of hexagonal mirrors.
Sounds like he needs to discover and implement CODE EROSS amirite?

Nanael is not amused.
kramerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 12:27   Link #2568
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Can Lelouch geass the entire world to prevent them from killing each other? Dort of a thou shall not kill geass. I think that is his zero requiem plan. Maybe >>
that would be a bad idea. The world will be over populated quickly, then they will start building spaceships and colonies and...
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 13:20   Link #2569
amjzz

I wonder..... why lelouch is trusting nina?.

I mean....she made the fleia for destroy zero.....and now that she knows that lelouch is zero...she has the perfect oportunity for have reverenge...
amjzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 13:21   Link #2570
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post

I mean....she made the fleia for destroy zero.....and now that she knows that lelouch is zero...she has the perfect oportunity for have reverenge...
I think it is because he literally has no one else to rely on for dealing with Fleia/Damosces. He just has to believe in her and hope she comes through.
eaglei3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 13:21   Link #2571
amjzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
I think it is because he literally has no one else to rely on. He just has to believe in her and hope she comes through.
Or use the geass for order her to help him...
Old 2008-09-16, 16:16   Link #2572
Kusaja

Quote:

Nina regrets making the weapon and is now conscious of its full effects (which she should have been, before, but revenge blinded her...).

After seeing the scale of such tragedy, she seems to want to make amends and compensate for the damage. As part of her responsibility, creating something that can stop her own invention sounds like a good idea, if she has the opportunity.

Of course, Lelouch himself is taking a gamble, but I suppose that's all he can do.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 17:33   Link #2573
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusaja View Post
Nina regrets making the weapon and is now conscious of its full effects (which she should have been, before, but revenge blinded her...).

After seeing the scale of such tragedy, she seems to want to make amends and compensate for the damage. As part of her responsibility, creating something that can stop her own invention sounds like a good idea, if she has the opportunity.

Of course, Lelouch himself is taking a gamble, but I suppose that's all he can do.
There are times when you have to place trust in another person in order to achieve your objective.

Given the fact that Nina fell off the radar Lelouch should've figured out, including from Lloyd, that Nina was traumatized by her actions. Therefore he has given her a chance to correct something that she did wrong.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 17:38   Link #2574
amjzz

But....why trust in nina when he can use the geass and be 100% sure that the nina will be loyal?

Its too risky for him to trust in nina...
Old 2008-09-16, 17:40   Link #2575
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Maybe he doesn't want to. Though she may have been somewhat distant in school, he clearly sees her as a friend. He wants to let her come to her own decision, and probably gain some measure of repentance for her actions.
Old 2008-09-16, 17:44   Link #2576
amjzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Maybe he doesn't want to. Though she may have been somewhat distant in school, he clearly sees her as a friend. He wants to let her come to her own decision, and probably gain some measure of repentance for her actions.
Yes, but idk why....but i believe she is going to betray him......because in ep 23....for few seconds nina put a "crazy" face...

He see her as a friend...a friend that almost kills his sister....lol.
Old 2008-09-16, 17:46   Link #2577
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Yes, but idk why....but i believe she is going to betray him......because in ep 23....for few seconds nina put a "crazy" face...
Yes... she did... when she saw what happened to Pendragon after the FLEIA's limiter was removed. Which had nothing to do with Lelouch. She wants to stop Damocles. And she will.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 17:49   Link #2578
amjzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Yes... she did... when she saw what happened to Pendragon after the FLEIA's limiter was removed. Which had nothing to do with Lelouch. She wants to stop Damocles. And she will.
Really? i was thinking in the part when lelouch was saying something about trust her and she was with lloyd and cecil if front of a computer...
Old 2008-09-16, 17:51   Link #2579
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Nina can be trusted to focus on the immediate concern. She regrets making FLEIJA. This is her chance to atone. She'll stick to it.
Old 2008-09-16, 17:51   Link #2580
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Really? i was thinking in the part when lelouch was saying something about trust her and she was with lloyd and cecil if front of a computer...
That looked more like a determined face... Not her "Crazy" face...
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote