AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-22, 16:47   Link #2561
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Well first time Ise just bought her a small Dragon she is holding out for the large one, and a bento made by Ise.
so she's holding out for a great red plushie and a bento made with the skills of a 17 year old guy that has never cooked before so that'l end up being onigiri's

kinda cheap you sure you don't wanna add anything to that?
Old 2014-02-22, 16:51   Link #2562
Emwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
so she's holding out for a great red plushie and a bento made with the skills of a 17 year old guy that has never cooked before so that'l end up being onigiri's

kinda cheap you sure you don't wanna add anything to that?
If she is just as pure as the original, yea it might work. I mean Asia got blessed by giving Ophis tea and Irina got blessed because she played cards with her.
Old 2014-02-22, 17:08   Link #2563
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emwe View Post
If she is just as pure as the original, yea it might work. I mean Asia got blessed by giving Ophis tea and Irina got blessed because she played cards with her.
i also feel it might work but doesn't it i mean just feel too cheap?

i don't think ishibumi would make it that easy to get lilith even though he did so for ophis.

btw i have a bad feeling that great red might get beaten by the 666 beast and that issei is gonna have to take its place while it recovers or is it just me?
since great red is the dream and ophis is the infinite if i remember correctly.
wouldn't that make issei the protector of both since he has a body made by them?
so if great red is defeated issei would have to take it's place to protect the balance between the 2 worlds?

or am i just completely off and remembering it all wrongly?
Old 2014-02-22, 17:18   Link #2564
Tbolt

Only a few choice words from Rias about Ise taking over.

OH HELL NO!!!!!!! OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!!!!!

And you can guess what the other girls will say, wouldn't be a happy time in that house.
Old 2014-02-22, 17:23   Link #2565
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Only a few choice words from Rias about Ise taking over.

OH HELL NO!!!!!!! OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!!!!!

And you can guess what the other girls will say, wouldn't be a happy time in that house.
indeed, like i said i had a BAD feeling about this while i was re-reading volume 12 and crying like a baby and this just popped up in my head.

nobody want's something like this to happen but it's just a theory after all
Old 2014-02-22, 17:30   Link #2566
Soji

I think that people forget what Isse famliar is. I think that his familar can help in a situation like this, after all I get the feeling that Isse familiar has the right protection for a place like that.

Also Tbolt, I can totally see her say something like that.
Old 2014-02-22, 17:33   Link #2567
Emwe

I realy want to know how his ship will look like in the future.
Old 2014-02-22, 17:33   Link #2568
Tbolt

Like you the thing I was thinking about was Great Red combines with Ise again to defeat 666, then Great Red shows Ise and the gang "The other world, Ise's oppie paradise."
Old 2014-02-22, 17:37   Link #2569
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I think that people forget what Isse famliar is. I think that his familar can help in a situation like this, after all I get the feeling that Isse familiar has the right protection for a place like that.

Also Tbolt, I can totally see her say something like that.
issei's familiar Skithblathnir as far as we know is just a transportation familiar and probably wouldn't survive in the dimensional rift

@Tbolt what he shows issei the other world that's filled with big breasted women? then what? he goes on a motorboating frenzy? THE END?!
Rias and the girls would kill him xD
Old 2014-02-22, 17:38   Link #2570
kikix

Great Red and Ophis (at least at full power) are able to live indifinitely in the dimensional gap. I do not think that Issei, even with the body he have now, is able to repeat that feet. I think that Great Red is able to cause others to be unaffected by the gap, so I'm going to say that it's based on their power, not their bodies.

Unless Issei will be powerful enough to compare to Great Red, he's just going to disappear in the dimensional gap after his power runs out few hours, maybe days, after arriving in it.
Old 2014-02-22, 17:48   Link #2571
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
issei's familiar Skithblathnir as far as we know is just a transportation familiar and probably wouldn't survive in the dimensional rift

@Tbolt what he shows issei the other world that's filled with big breasted women? then what? he goes on a motorboating frenzy? THE END?!
Well pretty much but it wouldn't be the end they would be shown the secret of large breasts then that secret would be the next big money maker for the Gremory group.

Skithblathnir is a living ship that will grow as Ise grows and changes along with him and his imagination, so it shouldn't be affected by the rift it would just have a large flashing sign that says Ise's oppie party barge.
Old 2014-02-22, 17:51   Link #2572
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Well pretty much but it wouldn't be the end they would be shown the secret of large breasts then that secret would be the next big money maker for the Gremory group.

Skithblathnir is a living ship that will grow as Ise grows and changes along with him and his imagination, so it shouldn't be affected by the rift it would just have a large flashing sign that says Ise's oppie party barge.
and an even bigger sign next to it saying GIRLS ONLY

and since it's issei's ship hes obviously the only guy allowed on it right?
feel's like he'll call it the Love Boat
Old 2014-02-22, 17:52   Link #2573
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:

i do wonder if vali can also get a familiar i wonder what it can be?
Old 2014-02-22, 17:53   Link #2574
WILD_LION

Quote:
Like you the thing I was thinking about was Great Red combines with Ise again to defeat 666, then Great Red shows Ise and the gang "The other world, Ise's oppie paradise."
You are talking about Super Gigantic Balance Breaker, i am agree with you, i also desire to see it, just imagine the reaction of saji after see it and compare with him, poor saji ...jejejeje.

But the author told us that the Super Gigantic Balance Breaker was only for VOL12, BUT maybe he have change his opinion and create a battle between Super Gigantic Balance Breaker against 666 inside the Dimensional Gap to protect the planet from the battle.

What do you think?
Old 2014-02-22, 17:56   Link #2575
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
i do wonder if vali can also get a familiar i wonder what it can be?
Hmmm something that would match his personality..........I got it a cockroach! It would be a prefect fit.
Old 2014-02-22, 18:00   Link #2576
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Hmmm something that would match his personality..........I got it a cockroach! It would be a prefect fit.
i'll give you an even better one! a shapeshifting cube that transforms into an issei doll that he snuggles with to sleep with at night!
Old 2014-02-22, 18:03   Link #2577
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
You are talking about Super Gigantic Balance Breaker, i am agree with you, i also desire to see it, just imagine the reaction of saji after see it and compare with him, poor saji ...jejejeje.

But the author told us that the Super Gigantic Balance Breaker was only for VOL12, BUT maybe he have change his opinion and create a battle between Super Gigantic Balance Breaker against 666 inside the Dimensional Gap to protect the planet from the battle.

What do you think?
I can see that but now the Longinus smasher comes out of his groin and SGBB Ise grabs the barrel and shakes it at 666 while yelling Come say Hello to my little friend.

And all the girls and guys just face palm.
Old 2014-02-22, 18:12   Link #2578
mars0103

ise's parents

Do you think that ise's parents are acting clueless on prepose. If spoilers are true with self proclaimed angel girl and parents. The fact that use has a longinous the school homes two airs and a Satan on the doorstep. Does this mean that ise's parents have a secret if so what.

Last edited by mars0103; 2014-02-22 at 18:14. Reason: looked wrong
Old 2014-02-22, 18:45   Link #2579
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars0103 View Post
Do you think that ise's parents are acting clueless on prepose. If spoilers are true with self proclaimed angel girl and parents. The fact that use has a longinous the school homes two airs and a Satan on the doorstep. Does this mean that ise's parents have a secret if so what.
I may be the only one here that thinks that Ise's parents know all about what's going on because of this happening at the school visit.

Quote:
“Sorry but could you lead us to a calmer place?”

“Yes. Then, please follow me.”

Kiba bows to my father and mother and started walking in the corridor.

“Well then Rias, Hyoudou Issei-kun. I’ll come back after talking a bit. Sirzechs, can I leave the rest to you?”

“Yes, Otou-ue.”

Sirzechs-sama will remain here, huh. Well, they just recently exchanged greetings. This time it’s between parents.

“Ise, me and your mother will come back after talking a bit.”

“Aah, Otou-san, don’t say anything weird, okay?”

“Leave it to me.”

I am doubting if he really gets it, but on Kiba’s guidance, Otou-san and Okaa-san and Buchou’s Otou-sama left this place.
Old 2014-02-22, 19:04   Link #2580
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
I may be the only one here that thinks that Ise's parents know all about what's going on because of this happening at the school visit.
that was probably them explaining rias's and issei's circumstance's aka engagement
and old folk talk

that's also the reason why issei's mother asked issei when she'd see her grandchild since he was calling rias by name and since she wasn't actually surprised with it it's obvious that it was discussed behind the scenes

there's no way they'd actually explain anything about the underworld etc
because that could put them in danger
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life