AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

View Poll Results: Kaname vs. Tessa
Kaname 472 57.07%
Tessa 355 42.93%
Voters: 827. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-18, 11:17   Link #241
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Id take Tessa over Kaname any day of the week. I like her type much more. Sorry, bot the overly violent type does not appeal to me at all. Not to mention she looks better
Old 2006-10-18, 15:02   Link #242
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generalgm View Post
LOLGASM. I knew someone was going to say that sooner or later XD
Well, it's true, unless Tessa has some kinda magic, Whispered-designed, minimizing bra. I doubt it seriously.
Old 2006-10-18, 15:13   Link #243
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masanori Ota View Post
Anyhow, some official Tessa x Kaname for 'ya. Legit!

I couldn't /agree more on the need for new manga and novels (books are always better than animation, imho)!
Right Click > Save
Old 2006-10-18, 18:23   Link #244
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_hurtz View Post
Right Click > Save
You're welcome.

Moar Tessa...

Direct link for lazy people... http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/927...0962383rh7.jpg
Old 2006-10-18, 18:33   Link #245
Generalgm
Eager Young Space Cadet

http://torada-labo.com/webclap/clap.cgi

Hes/shes got some good works....just wish he'd/she'd post them : )
Old 2006-10-18, 20:01   Link #246
masterwok

Masanori Ota did u draw that pic bc its really good.

Last edited by masterwok; 2006-10-18 at 20:23.
Old 2006-10-18, 20:22   Link #247
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwok View Post
Masanori Ota did u draw that pic bc its really good.
Heheh, nope. I can't draw (clarification: I can't draw anything that looks decent).

That blue-ish tinted scan up there is official art.

The Tessa wallpaper was not vectorized by me either.

I just find and post stuff. No real skill needed for that, you just need to know where to look.
Old 2006-10-23, 01:13   Link #248
Hekyoichi
[1/I] f*** on line!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
In a fight I'll take Kaname over Tessa anyday. Kaname has the physical and whisper abilities to hold her own considering she had no training(and she did take on that one twin on her own while still maintaining her dignity in covering herself up!).

Out on a date, she wins again. Once Sousuke isn't screwing something up, and they're alone together, she shows her soft side ONLY to him(can we say the fumoffu episode where she faked being a wife interested in him so he woudln't lose that bet against the other guys, and took him away? She was so hot there!)

Kaname in looks. Blue hair > Silver hair. Also she doesn't wear high heels. Big plus. She can dress feminine when need be, but feels more at home with normal clothes. Plus, did I mention the blue hair?

Personality. She says exactly what's on her mind, unless it involves her true feelings for Sousuke, only because of her lack of experience and shyness, which Tessa also has, so I don't count either of them on that part. But her honesty and no non-sense approach to every situation, including making Sousuke get his act together, is something I just can't see Tessa doing, in a similiar circumstance.
Good reasoning of the sort and I agree with you on the whole. To sum it all, Kaname suits to Sousuke more as compared to Tessa due to their fitting chemistry not because they are alike in terms of likes and that, but because they work well and function effectively as a pair that is not depicted solely for the sake of mission/job eventhough Sousoke is well...a guard to Kaname in the first place. They are not bothered nor doubtful to say what is on their mind and act naturally in most situation except for the emotional matter, which is a good factor to their being a couple.

As for personal reasons, I still prefer Kaname over Tessa; I just feel that way.
Yeah, I'm bias when it comes to the main plus my favorite characters. It can't be helped. o.0

^^
Old 2006-10-23, 23:34   Link #249
SnakeLegend
Back Again From Haruhiism

Send a message via MSN to SnakeLegend
Tessa:
Because she's clumsy in a cute way
and seems to have a good side for herself too.
e.g. She gets serious when needed to.
Old 2006-10-24, 15:44   Link #250
masterwok

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeLegend View Post
Tessa:
Because she's clumsy in a cute way
and seems to have a good side for herself too.
e.g. She gets serious when needed to.
and plus Tessa does not hit sousuke and try to hurt him like Chidori does. if Chidori was nicer to sousuke Chidori would have a greater chance in being with sousuke, but to me i like Tessa much better so i want Tessa to end up with sousuke or for me to have her all to myself. hehe
Old 2006-10-24, 16:08   Link #251
Rall)eon117X
Lightning Alchemist

Quote:
and plus Tessa does not hit sousuke and try to hurt him like Chidori does. if Chidori was nicer to sousuke Chidori would have a greater chance in being with sousuke, but to me i like Tessa much better so i want Tessa to end up with sousuke or for me to have her all to myself. hehe
Yeah...pretty much my main reason why i like Tessa more than Chidori....

Tessa accepts pretty much everything about Souske, and understands his background, and doesnt physically hurt him or unnecessarily make him feel bad about himself. Tessa's also pretty damn.....well, pretty, and extremely cute. And i like her platinum/silver hair a lot too However, i wish she were just a tiny bit taller....
Old 2006-10-24, 17:23   Link #252
Rall)eon117X
Lightning Alchemist

And something else: I hope Souske ends up with Tessa in the end too

I mean, i like Kaname and everything too, i just prefer Tessa.
Old 2006-10-24, 18:38   Link #253
masterwok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rall)eon117X View Post
And something else: I hope Souske ends up with Tessa in the end too

I mean, i like Kaname and everything too, i just prefer Tessa.
yeah i prefer Tessa to but i want her for myself, so if can't have her then i want sousuke to end up with her but thats not going to happen bc Chidori is closer to sousuke than Tessa. Chidori knows more about sousuke than Tessa, from going to school and living near him.
Old 2006-10-24, 21:33   Link #254
Rall)eon117X
Lightning Alchemist

Quote:
yeah i prefer Tessa to but i want her for myself, so if can't have her then i want sousuke to end up with her but thats not going to happen bc Chidori is closer to sousuke than Tessa. Chidori knows more about sousuke than Tessa, from going to school and living near him.
Yeah....too bad we didnt all live in an anime world....especially the Full Metal Panic world...id love to try out that Lambda Driver for myself Or in fact, the Full Metal Alchemist world, where i can transmute anything!!! MWHAHAHA!!! And of course your favourite:
(not really a spoiler at all but ....)
Spoiler:
Old 2006-10-25, 00:15   Link #255
Kesshin-Hakari

Tessa is UBER WEAK in a fight, as so obviously elaborated in FMP.

plus Tessa could NEVER be able to guide Sousuke down the right path to being human as Kaname can, plus Tessa is such a child!
Old 2006-10-25, 01:39   Link #256
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan

Hell ya...I would love to be in the FMP world...or rather any anime world for that matter.

Cute, Big Eyed, Large Breasted Anime Chicks FOR ME!
Old 2006-10-25, 01:53   Link #257
Kesshin-Hakari

Quote:
Hell ya...I would love to be in the FMP world...or rather any anime world for that matter.

Cute, Big Eyed, Large Breasted Anime Chicks FOR ME!
but then the reality of it all is you would follow a script rather forcefully and you would have no control over yourself or anything around you...lawlz!
Old 2006-10-25, 20:53   Link #258
masterwok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesshin-Hakari View Post
but then the reality of it all is you would follow a script rather forcefully and you would have no control over yourself or anything around you...lawlz!
not really bc its like the real world and that is not controled by scripts. so the full metal panic world would be the best place to live, where i can meet my beautiful Tessa and Chidori. oh yeah and pilot the AS and that would be cool. So i wish the world we live in is the FMP world. Oh man where is a genie when i need one.
Old 2006-10-25, 21:13   Link #259
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan

Quote:
not really bc its like the real world and that is not controled by scripts. so the full metal panic world would be the best place to live, where i can meet my beautiful Tessa and Chidori. oh yeah and pilot the AS and that would be cool. So i wish the world we live in is the FMP world. Oh man where is a genie when i need one.
If I could have it my way...I would take Kaname and myself into the Eureka Seven world. Mecha AND Airboarding AND A hot piece of arm candy

Good stuff
Old 2006-10-25, 22:04   Link #260
Kesshin-Hakari

Quote:
If I could have it my way...I would take Kaname and myself into the Eureka Seven world. Mecha AND Airboarding AND A hot piece of arm candy

Good stuff
but Kaname wouldnt knwo JACK about those mechs!
she only specializes in Armslaves!
Closed Thread